Stocking Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd spent fifteen hours with Stella and now treasured every moment. She'd taken him to new territory and for the first time he'd successfully completed a pussy visit to finish to his satisfaction, with Stella appearing bent on pulling and drawing him completely into her depths instead of replicating his experiences with previous sexual partners whom numbered only six, who'd either struggled to push him away at the point of climax in some kind of desperate move or collapsing under him like a punctured balloon screaming at him to stop because they'd finished.

The only time Stella had backed off a bit was his introduction to anal. She'd groaned and moaned that he was too big but when he attempted to withdraw she'd screamed at him, "No way!" They both stuck it out, sweating heaps until finally they both got away. She told him later that previously she'd only achieved anal orgasm with a toy and therefore Lee should be immensely proud of himself. Lee was too exhausted to gloat and collapsed into fatigued sleep, probably with a smile on his face.

As he walked the three miles back to his aunt and family, referring to Stella's map, he knew part of the reason why he was walking so stiffly. It had been the first time he'd had a butt plug inserted and earlier Stella had used a slim vibrator on him as he was plowing her doggy-style on the table after dinner.

Lee drank from the water bottle she'd given him as he walked and between drinks munched the two chocolate bars, thinking what an incredible woman Stella was. She'd spoken all the time to him as if he were an adult male, not as an eighteen-year-old fresh out of school. Between bouts of sex she'd played his requested tunes for him on the piano, giving him a colorful précis of her life including accounts of her first sexual experiences and added she and her husband John had so far been unsuccessful in starting a family. He recalled their following comments.

"Perhaps you may come to our assistance."

"What, aren't you protected?"

"No – not for the past three years. Perhaps I should have told you – oh, of course I should. I apologize. I can look around for some rubbers if you wish."

"No, it's okay, just a bit of a shock. Will you write to me if you suspect it was me who made you pregnant?"

"No."

"Oh, um. Why not?"

"I think it would be best if I were the only person who knew."

"Oh."

"If that is the end of that, I'll make coffee and give you some sweet cookies. Then I'll teach you some of my favorite positions and how you can increase my pleasure and what I can do to increase your enjoyment."

She'd even put stockings on for him, saying she usually preferred panty hose. The tops of her legs bulged too much to have the erotic attractiveness of the thigh flesh above the stocking tops that both Marlene and his mother displayed. Even so, her delight with his groaning as he licked brought Stella to a writhing state of excitement. When he pushed up and entered her she'd clamped him so hard he imagined the head of his cock being severed because of the intense pressure.

Turning aside from the sex, Lee thought he'd learned a valuable lesson: he must look for the inner beauty of a women and not simply judge her by his stocking tops – er, judge her by her external appearance. Stella looked rather plain, saved really by having great hair, her eye color was nondescript between green and gray he thought, and she lacked real curves and her tits could almost be covered by each of his hands but he'd found her nipples were no different in size than his mother's or Marlene's.

She also related to him intelligently or sexily, as appropriate, and even engaged in penetrating conversation. He winced at recalling one encounter:

"You are rather intimate with your mother. Have you ever fully seduced her?"

"No, and I don't think I should."

"I don't think so either."

Lee admired her for not bringing Marlene into their conversations. He would have thought a woman so close to both of them would have done that, but not Stella. He'd wondered whether Stella and Marlene had sexual encounters and suspected they did but thought that was their business so dropped the thought.

Arriving home he knocked on Marlene's bedroom door.

"Hi," she called. "Come in."

Lee walked in and noticed her red face and Clan was on his back, arm over his eyes and he called "Hi."

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" Lee blurted, immediately biting his lip.

"Yes," Marlene giggled, "But we've almost finished. Go make coffee and we'll join you outside."

Lee retreated with as much dignity he could muster and made coffee. The twins emerged from their bedroom in damp swimsuits. Nellie raced over and took Lee's hand and invited him to swim with her.

"You too Katie."

"No thanks, what's the use? I'm not as good a swimmer as Nellie."

"But you are lively and make us laugh. Come on, don't exclude yourself."

"Nellie?" Katie asked doubtfully.

"Yes of course. I'll let you share him. Let's push him under."

With a delighted squeal Katie jumped into the pool.

Minutes later Lee climbed out of the pool to join the girls' parents.

"You are very good with children buddy. Nellie is no longer shy of you."

"They are both great kids Clan but I think Katie will always be the dominant twin."

"I think so too. Marlene has some news for you."

"Yes, Marlene smiled. Vicky called at 8:00 this morning to check on how you were going. I lied and said you were out on a run and would call her later. She said your father is over his anger at your being expelled so it's safe for you to return. I invited her over to travel back with you. She said she'd stay a week but I've talked her into staying for a month."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

Clan said he understood Lee had spent the night with Stella to receive tuition and looked as if she'd pulled him through the hoops. "Tell us about it in detail, buddy. Marlene and Stella are regarded as two of the best lays around here and of course your mother as well."

Lee could scarcely believe what he'd just heard. Clan and Victoria? And Clan brazenly saying that in front of his wife!

Glancing at Lee hoping she'd been distracted by the twins and had not heard Clan saying that, Lee was greeted by Marlene's wink. "Your mother when she's over here becomes one of the girls – one of the sexiest ones."

Lee boggled.

The house phone went and Marlene went in to answer it. She returned and said it was Chrome. "Her grandmother is okay – just bruising around the hip and everything's settled. She's on her way home. She said her parents would be late arriving home so I've invited her to dinner and to stay the night."

Lee asked had she accepted.

"Of course," Marlene said. "She's not silly. Now tell us about your adventures with Stella and then it's off to a bath and bed for you. I have no wish for you to be a sub-performer for Chrome."

"Chrome is good but her mom is even better," Clan yawned. "Start talking buddy."

THE END