Stockings in the Pews 02 - Mrs. Thomas

Story Info
Mrs. Thomas catches Johnny looking at her legs in church.
1.4k words
4.07
44.8k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet was a moral person. Wife of the local pastor. She would never had entertained the idea of herself with another man. Although her sex life was DOA, she had duties.

Yet there she was lying in bed slowly pushing her index finger into her pussy.

She had gotten so wet after figuring out a young man at church was getting hard looking at her. Janet was fully naked apart from the black thighhigh stockings she had worn earlier to church.

She was now moving back and forth with her finger, getting wetter and wetter. Deeper and deeper.

Her excitement increased as she imagined him jerking off to the image of her in his head.

She started wondering what imaginary her was doing in his head. Was she still sitting on the pew naked in her nylons? Was she stripping for him in front of his bed or was she making love to her in her own bedroom. Maybe Johnny was being really perverted and fake her was stripping for him in front of her husband.

Moving faster and faster. Harder and harder.

"Mmm"

Slips from her mouth.

Her second hand now rubbing her tit.

Pulling the now hard nipple.

She slips in her middle finger.

"Oh God."

Now her imagination was getting the best of her. Now Johnny was masturbating think of fucking her in front of her husband.

Pumping hard and faster.

"I'm so dirty."

Pulling hard on her nipple.

"Oh fuck."

Slamming her fingers deep and hard.

"I want you to fuck me John."

In and out. Building on a huge wave.

"Oh Fuck Oh God Oh I'm a Slut".

Janet had wave after wave hit her.

She finger fucked herself thinking about another man. A much younger man.

She fell asleep by herself as usual.

The pastor deep in his basement layer. Far from ear shot or scream of ecstasy.

Luckily for her.

The next few weeks was a battle of emotions.

Trying hard to be the good wife she needed to be, yet still enjoying the attention she was getting from this young man.

A desire started growing and Janet moved from just enjoying the attention to encouraging it.

A Saturday night rolled around and Mr. Thomas found his wife painting her toenails in what he thought was a very whorish color.

"What is this?"

"I just wanted to feel sexy."

"A little inappropriate don't you think?"

If he had only known how inappropriate.

"If you made me feel sexy maybe I wouldn't have to."

"Just don't let anyone see your toes. We can discuss this later. "

The next morning she picked out a very sheer pair of tan stockings to show case her red polish.

Not brave enough, she had only dropped her shoe long enough for Johnny to get a good peek. This got Janet incredibly hot.

That night as she lay alone again in bed, she finger fucked her pussy. Thinking about how she was a little slut who needed a good fuck.

A few weeks go by and Janet finally gets brave. That Sunday she again dropped her shoe and instead of quickly hiding her indiscretion she points her toes down given a full show to the audio both. Janet slowly uses her foot to find her shoes and as she does so she feels the slit in her dress riding up.

Almost too worried she will be caught and wrestling with her internal struggle to stop she paused. Her deep inner desire to feel like a woman won out.

She moved her foot to the left far enough to expose her stocking top. In truth she wore a pair of white thighhighs for Johnny anyway. He might as well see them.

Her commitment to the moment made her lips dripping wet. She felt her panties moisten. Lost in the act she did the unthinkable. After service, embolden by her decision and strengthened by the burning deep inside, she asks John to come over Thursday to give her a hand.

She didn't cum on her fingers that night. No instead she flicked her little clit till almost climaxing and stopping. She wanted her finger fucking Thursday night after teasing John (she knew she didn't want to out right cheat on her husband) to be explosive.

Monday she asked Mr. Thomas if he minded John coming over to give a hand moving the books from the living room to his study.

"Yeah that's fine I have a meeting that will run late that night anyway. I can't help but he's young he shouldn't need help."

Janet's pussy playing most have gotten her so worked up Wednesday afternoon she did something unbelievable. There she was lost in the adult story.

"I'm looking for a pair of sheer panties and matching bra."

"Over to your right. And we are having a sale. Matching set of undies gets you half of a dildo."

Lost in the moment she found her self buying a matching set of red panties and bra both sheer. On top of that she had grabbed a modest 6inch orange suction cup dildo.

Thursday night came and the excitement built with in her. She made sure to give him a good look at his gift purchase.

"He may not be able to fuck my wet little pussy, but he will enjoy my gift as he cranks it to me later."

One thing was for sure John wasn't lying. He gave a damn good foot message. Janet was in deep pleasure. Regretting the last 4 nights of building pressure. Out of her mind she was now moaning in front of Johnny.

"Oh my God I want him. Please God I want to feel his dick."

"Holy Fuck I'm a little whore. My skirt is hiked up." Little Johnny is getting a full view of my stocking tops and garter belt."

Janet suddenly moved her foot on to John's crotch. She had almost lost it. Johnny was definitely more stacked than the orange toy she was going to fuck herself with later. She was fighting taking it farther. She felt that large dick and wanted to see it.

"No" she thought. "I see it and I don't think I'll turn back." I let him fuck my brains out right her on my husband's couch."

As a parting prize she moved just so to let him view her sheer panties. Letting him get a glimpse of her now plum dripping lips.

No sooner than John left she went straight to her room. She suction cupped her orange toy to the head board pulled off her red panties ripped off her white see through blouse and slowly backed into her new toy.

She didn't need lube as John had made her soaking wet. It didn't take long to work her orange cock all the way in. She slowly rocked back and forth a few times but soon was backing hard into it. She was so gone in fucking her own pussy she didn't hear the door open. She didn't even hear the zipper unzip.

As the dick touched her mouth she opened with out even thinking. As the cock entered her mouth she reached up with one hand to grab the base and looked to see Mr. Thomas standing there ready to fuck.

Janet pulls the cock into her mouth. Moaning hard as she starts pounding the head board with her ass, pushing her toy in and out of her pussy. With her husbands cock in one end toy fucking the shit out of the other she cums. Pulling off her husband she says.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." I'm cumming."

"Oh God I'm cumming on this fake dick."

"Well now Mrs Thomas turn around and clean off your mess."

"You want to be a dirty little slut, mouth fuck that cock as I fuck you like a dog."

It didn't take long to climb again. With her husband talking dirty and the feel of a cock in her mouth as he pounds deep into her pussy.

Muffled moans build.

"mmm fummckmm."

"Mmm."

"Ohmm mmoh fuck my slutty little cunt." Mr. T explodes his load into his dirty little slut wife. As her pussy starts gripping his cock as she rides her second orgasm.

"Clean your self up. We need to talk."

With that the pastor walked out of the room and Janet is left reeling and wondering.