All Comments on 'Stockings in the Pews 02 - Mrs. Thomas'

by Fortheloveofstockings

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well that was bad. Gave up half way down (out of 1400 words...). The breaks in paragraphs were disjointed at times, but the killer was the constant flipping back and forth with the tense from past to present.

If you want people to read and appreciate your effort, show you appreciate theirs by taking the time to run it through editing software and proof reading at the very least.

Should be 1* but as it's only your 3rd story, 2*

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Comments? None...1*

stevie1965stevie1965about 3 years ago

I do like the premise of these stories and am hoping you are able to improve your writing as you continue. the portion of the story that you built up to - Johnny's visit - seemed to just suddenly be happening and then over in a very short time.

Perhaps you could find a volunteer editor as there are many in the forums and they could help you to correct the grammatical and tense issues as well as helping you to develop a rhythm and flow for your stories.

Keep at it, at least you are trying. Unlike some of the "anonymous" trolls that lurk on this site.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bad, really bad. 1*

jonboy1985jonboy1985about 3 years ago

Excellent this is moving along nicely and who doesn't want to fuck the vicars wife !!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I suppose that you can find someone who will like anything. Even this.

mr6x5mr6x5about 3 years ago

I liked this it could easily go a few more chapters

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 3 years ago

Keep up the good effort I like where this story is going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Get an editor. Change of tendes and misuse of quotation marks makes the story hard to read.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Not horrid, but sort of odd.

Hubby gonna cave and allow her to fuck her little boy toy?

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
You choose words poorly

I think that when you wrote layered you meant lair

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

isn't this a fetish story? Maybe not, since I couldn't finish it. But as soon as it started focusing on stocking, I thought, who gives a fuck about stocking? Oh, a person who is really turned on by the concept of a woman's stockings. I[m not expert, but isn't that a fetish?

Whatever. Thanks for the very limited effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this story was fucking sickkk bro i liked it nice

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****WOW that was a good one. One of the best stories I have read this morning. If that's it fine, but would really like a follow-up!! Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can't believe some actually thought this was a good story. I guess even the sewer rats must have something to read. No accounting for taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Check the phrase "audio both." I think you meant "audio booth."

bcraydenbcraydenabout 3 years ago

THIS STORY WAS LISTED BEFORE THIS DATE ALREADY. WHY THE REPEAT?

FortheloveofstockingsFortheloveofstockingsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Unsure when I submitted the 3rd story in this series this story showed up as pending as well. I thought it was odd. I was merry happy enough it was back to being published and didn't look into it further.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesover 2 years ago

Husband was in his 'basement layer', should be 'basement lair'

'plum dripping lips' sounds like a UTI is on the way. 'Plump', perhaps?

'audio both' has not been corrected in over 7 months, so I'll re-mention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous