Stockings in the Pews 03

Story Info
John and Mrs. Thompson get braver.
1.2k words
4.45
18.6k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet finished cleaning up from her husband fucking the shit out of her. Mr. Thomas was waiting at the dining room table sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Hunny, I want to admit two things. Seeing you doing yourself was, one hot and two relieving."

"Relieving?"

"At least you were doing a dildo and not John."

"I would never."

"I know. I also know I have been ignoring you, and you need attention."

"You should also invite John over in a few weeks to watch a movie with us and have dinner, as a thank you?"

"Sure."

Janet was torn; happy to have John over again, yet hoping her husband will give her attention and so not need John. The thank you night was planned for four and a half weeks out. Sadly over the next 4 weeks, the only attention she received was from Johny. She continued her normal routine of wearing stockings and dangling her heels but not dropping her shoe or showing her stocking tops.

The Sunday morning of the dinner night, Janet was feeling unfulfilled by her talk with Mr. Thomas. Before church began John had to go under the stage to run new wire for the microphones. Mrs. Thomas decided to give Johny a hand and a show, knowing Johny would be looking at her nylon clad legs. As Janet fed the wire down through the stage floor, she positioned herself to let John see her legs in front of a vent. As she bent down in front of the vent, she let her skirt slide up to show her stocking tops. She was wearing a nice pair of white thigh-highs as well as her red sheer panties and garter belt. A few minutes into helping him, she adjusted her stance allowing John a full view up her skirt.

"Everything okay John?"

John had stopped pulling more wire in.

"Oh, oh yeah, sorry I was connecting something."

A devilish smile came across Mrs. Thomas' face. "If you don't mind, I need to use the bathroom. I'll be back in a minute."

As Janet returned John was disappointed that her position changed. She no longer was giving John a nice upskirt view. John worried that she had thought he was looking. His worries were confirmed shortly after.

"Wait up I got a tangle up here."

"Okay all seems clear."

Johny looked up as he continued to pull the wire down in case there was the issue. There was something tied to the wire as he pulled it through. Red fabric.

Mrs. Thomas's panties were tied to the wire. He quickly looked out the vent. Mrs. Thomas had readjusted her position again. John had a renewed view up Janet's skirt. Now her bare pussy was on display; her sheer red panties laying in John's hand.

He quickly reached for his cock. Unzipping his pants he starts vigorously beating his member. In seconds of looking at Janet's lips and holding her panties, he cums into her underwear. Placing them to the side, he calls out, "I'm done here."

"I'm sure you are."

John was emboldened by Janet's act. After church he went to the adult store.

Few hours later he was knocking on the Thomas' door. Mr. Thomas answered.

" Oh hey John. Thanks for coming over and thank you for the help a few weeks ago."

"Any time."

And John meant any time.

"Go grab a seat on the floor next to the couch, me and Mrs. Thomas claim the couch."

Walking into the living room he saw that Mrs. Thomas hadn't changed from earlier. She was sitting on the couch, so John took a seat on the floor to the right of Janet.

It wasn't minutes into the movie and Mr. Thomas was fast asleep, sawing logs. John took the opportunity and reached out and grabbed Mrs. Thomas' white stockinged leg and began running his hand up and down her calf. She didn't fight it at all. Soon her foot was resting on John's leg as he continued to massage her. John was now looking at her perfect toes. Under the sheer white fabric her toenails donned a new coat of her sexy polish.

John reached into his pocket and pulled out his new purchase. Slipping her foot into the one side, she offered her other foot. Her excitement raised as she felt what she thought was her returned panties being placed back on her by John. John turns on his knees as he pulls up the panties to her knees. Getting another great view of her pussy he pushed past and planted his gift on to her cunt. It took seconds for her to realize that those weren't her panties. Now she was confused.

John taps Mr. Thomas. "Hey, you going to grill those burgers."

"Ah oh yeah. Hunny, a little help."

"I'll come out with you guys."

Minutes after firing the grill up John unleashed his handiwork. Johny looked at his phone pushed a button and Mrs. Thomas jumped.

"That little shit put vibrating panties on me."

The whole time through dinner, John brought Janet to the edge and stopped. Brought her to the edge and stopped. Janet fought the upcoming orgasm and tried maintaining her composure. Near the end of dinner, John reached over to Janet's leg, ran his hand over her stocking, up past the tops. Pushing her skirt out of the way he hooked his gift. He pulled down her panties until they were far enough for her to step out of them. John dropped his fork. Reaching down he grabbed the panties and pocketed them. Soon after, John thanked them for dinner and left.

Janet looked at her husband and said, "I'll be in the bedroom." Taking off her blouse and throwing it at him she got up. As she walked out the dining room, she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, showing her husband she was not wearing panties.

As Mr. Thomas got to the bedroom, Janet was on her knees on the bed, her ass up in the air facing towards the door. She now had her orange dildo pushed deep into her pussy.

Mr. Thomas looked at the view and took in the image of his hot wife wearing white thigh-highs and little else. He enjoyed the look of his wife's pussy taking in the dildo.

"Mmm." She moaned as she picked up the speed of her toy. "I want to suck your cock."

Mr. Thomas answered by placing his cock in front of her face.

"You want to be filled at both ends?"

"Mmm yes please."

"You're a dirty little slut. Suck my cock."

She took his dick into her mouth while she continued to push her dildo deep inside her.

"Mmm. Ahhhhhhmmm."

She was starting to rise to her orgasm and could feel her husband was also close.

"You like that second dick inside you, don't you, you slutty wife. You like my cock in your mouth as you feel another dick fuck your cunt?"

She was fighting the oncoming wave, hearing her husband talk like that and feeling like a slut for imagining John's dick fucking her as she sucked her husband off.

"Holy Fuck."

"Oh who's fucking your hot cunt? Are you fantasizing about John's dick fucking you?"

With that she couldn't hold out any longer. Her whole body shook as her orgasm took over. At the same time Mr. Thomas pumped his load into her mouth. Swallowing his seed she moaned and moaned letting go.

"You're a hotwife aren't you? Thinking about another man's dick in you fucking your cunt as you swallow your husband's cum."

"Four weeks ago you weren't the only one who came twice!"

"?"