Stolen Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" I half shouted.

"Uhm yeah? Do you need something else?"

"Well I was wondering if it was okay maybe I could uhm get your number or maybe we could- look I don't usually do this- Do you want to grab some dinner with me, like now?" I could hardly get the words out, I feel like I could pass out from the strain on my heart. Jason is not going to be happy that I'm asking out random guys at Target.

"You... Alice the popular twitch streamer want to take me out to dinner? Why? I'm just a random guy who works at Target. Do you do this with all your fans or is this some kind of YouTube prank? Is there a hidden camera somewhere?"

"No! Of course not! I wouldn't do that to you. Never. Look it's just you seem so sweet, shy and sensitive like me." Strange. I am saying some weird things today.

"Really? You seem quite extroverted from what I've seen on your stream."

"You know what you're absolutely right, disregard everything I just said. What I actually mean to say is that I've mainly been dating stupid jock muscle-heads and I think it's time for me to try something new. Yeah that's it. I'm just curious, that's all." I said recovering some of my usual confident demeanor. "Yeah so if you're interested let's just go for it." I said smiling like a schoolgirl again. I think I was even trying to push my chest slightly out to see if he steals a glance.

"I... guess that makes sense. Sure let's just go for it. I get off of work in like 40 minutes."

"Oh you're gonna make me wait? A pretty girl like me doesn't always ask out a guy like you. Make me wait and I just might lose interest." I flirted back at him. Finally I'm starting to sound like my old self again. This is usually how I handle guys.

His face went beet red with nervousness. He's probably never had such a beautiful woman flirt with him like this before. "I erm- I uh I'll tell my manager I'm leaving early today. Family emergency or whatever. I'm sure he won't care I'm usually always on time so, yeah. I can uh meet you around back if that's alright. I'm trying to avoid the front entrance because, well I'm kinda trying to avoid this other girl."

"Oh another girl huh? So I have competition?" I flirted again while also gliding my hand up his arm. I love to see him squirm.

"Hardly, you don't have to worry about her at all. She's more of a crazy stalker than anything." I felt a slight bit of anger rise up inside me when he said that word. But it quickly passed.

"I'm going to change," he continued, "I wont take more than 5 minutes."

"I'll see you soon Antonio." I said as he walked away. "Crazy stalker huh? Is that how you really feel?" I whispered creepily to myself. I guess I'm curious about that.

~~~

Antonio's POV

"Yo Antonio," Jim asked me in the Target employee changing room. "What happened with you and that Korean chick? You guys seemed to be chatting it up for a while."

"You're never gonna believe this Jim." I said while tearing off my uniform and putting on my casual clothes. "We are going to dinner together right now."

"No fucking way bro. You're serious? You asked out that baddie? You've got some serious balls. I thought she was way out of your league. Not to mention quite a bit taller than you."

"I agree bro but she said she's tired of dating meatheads like you. She's interested in maybe dating a more sensitive guy. Trying something new. Also if I'm being honest she may have been the one who asked me out."

"Bro. You can't be serious right now. You're telling me that's the second babe who's come into this store to ask you out? That's crazy. I mean the first one wasn't that hot but 2 for 2. You are still pulling way more than me. You gotta tell me your secret sometime. Maybe I gotta start acting more shy and sensitive like you."

"Yeah I'll try to give you some advice but it'll have to be another time. I gotta go like right now. She's waiting for me." I said with a giant grin from ear to ear as I picked up the last of my stuff and headed for the back exit.

As soon as I stepped outside I saw her. She was somehow even prettier outside in the daylight than she was inside. I could feel my heart start to beat. I must be the luckiest man alive today.

"Hey Alice so where did you want to eat?" I asked trying to sound as friendly and non-nervous as possible.

"Oh well one of my favorite spots is actually like 5 minutes away from here."

"Well if it's your favorite I'm sure it'll be great." I said as we started walking. "So what type of place is this anyway?"

"It's a pho place. My favorite pho place in the whole city. I wanted to show it to you." She said as if she had been wanting to say that for a long time.

"Pho? That's Vietnamese right? That's interesting for some reason I thought you'd want to go somewhere Korean I guess."

"Oh so you think because I'm Korean I only eat Kimchi?" She teased and winked at me.

"Haha no of course not it's just. Never mind. You know it's weird. Something about you just um it feels kinda familiar. Almost like I've known you for a while. I'm sorry if that sounds a bit awkward or cringey." I said embarrassed.

"Oh it's not awkward at all. It's probably because you've watched my streams before." She said with a cute giggle. She was perfect.

"Yeah that must be it." I said staring off into the distance.

~~~

"Okay we're here. This is the place. Lily Pho."

"Woah Lily Pho? What a crazy coincidence. I swear this is the favorite restaurant of that stalker girl I was talking about earlier. I think she's mentioned trying to get me to come with her here before."

"Oh shoot my bad." She said while facepalming. "I am so sorry Antonio if you'd rather eat somewhere else I'd be more than happy to leave." She seemed to be very frustrated with herself.

"Hey it's totally okay." I said while putting my hand on her shoulder. "There was literally no way you could have known. Don't beat yourself up over it. Besides if this is one of your favorite spots then I'm more than happy to eat here with you." It's weird. I'm starting to feel so familiar with her. More at ease. It's almost like I've known her my whole life. I know that doesn't make much sense but its true.

We both sit down and order the same bowls. We joke around a lot and get along great. It's crazy how much stuff we seem to have in common. It's even crazier how similar our senses of humor are. It's like we're soulmates who have finally found each other. I can't believe this girl wasn't in my life sooner. I think I can even see myself marrying her. Of course I don't want to just blurt that out on the first date. That'll make me sound insane. Pretty soon we were done with our food and had a couple of beers in us. We were just about ready to leave.

"You know Alice, I just wanna say, this has been one of the best first dates I've ever had. I just feel like we are just so... I don't even know what to call it. Compatible? I would very much like to see you again." I said with confidence I didn't even know I had.

"Oh fuck." She said almost tearing up. "You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that Antonio. You don't know how long I've waited for you to finally say that... I mean for me to finally have found someone like you to say that." She then tried her best to recompose herself. "Sorry, just ignore what I'm saying. I'm not making a lot of sense. By the way, it's kind of late. Would you be able to walk me back to my place tonight? I would feel a lot safer if you did." She said, batting her eyes at me flirtily.

"Yeah totally- of course I can! I'd love to even!" Geez could I sound anymore desperate?

"Haha, you're so cute when you're nervous." she grinned.

I could feel my cheeks blush as we started to get up and head out of the restaurant.

~~~~~

Alice's POV.

What is happening to me? I just met this guy a couple hours ago and yet my heart is racing. He's not even my usual type. He's small and Filipino. I usually prefer tall white guys.

Oh no, I just grabbed his hand. Now I'm holding his hand like we're in middle school? I wonder what Jason would say if he happened to see us walking together right now. I should probably break up with him before going any further with this Antonio guy.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure this is my place right here." I can be such a dummy sometimes. It took me way too long to remember which building was mine. But we all have those brain fart moments right?

"This building is really nice. You must make really good money." Antonio said while admiring the building.

"Yeah of course I make good money, my boss can be quite an asshole sometimes though..." I muttered while typing in the code to the main entrance.

"Your boss? I thought you were a streamer and professional Valorant player?" he questioned.

"Yeah well, even we have bosses to y'know Antonio. I don't want to dwell on the subject though." I usually don't like telling other people but my mom is in charge of all the money I make. I guess she is kind of like a boss to me.

"Well, it looks like you're home safely. My job here is done. So I guess I'll just-"

"Well actually," I began while holding the front door open. "I was wondering if you would like to head up to my place? I just wanted to... show you some of my stuff. Like my gaming PC for instance." Wow. First date and I'm already inviting him up to my place? He is going to think I am such an easy whore. What am I doing?

"Uh, no I really shouldn't. Really we just met. I'd be happy to take your number though and maybe we can go on another date soon." He said quite maturely.

"Oh what is wrong with you! Any man would be jumping at the chance to-" Woah I don't usually lose my cool like that. Even Antonio was taken aback by it. "Sorry Antonio I don't know what got into me. What I meant to say was I'd be more than happy to give you my number if you head upstairs with me. It'll just be real quick." I said while giving him my sweetest smile. Hoping he would forget the outburst I just had.

"Uhmm, yeah sure I guess it couldn't hurt? I mean technically I've seen your room a hundred times before on your stream so maybe it's not that weird..." he said, rationalizing more to himself than to me.

~~~~~

"Well here we are. This is my home. Is it pink enough for you?" I joked, some embarrassment in my voice. I never really noticed just how pink my apartment was before today. I should remodel it soon.

"Haha, no it's just as pink as I imagined." He laughed back.

"Well feel free to have a seat while I show you some of my things."

"A seat? What like on your bed or something?" He asked sheepishly.

"Yeah sure right on the bed is fine. Why? Never been in a woman's bed before? Have you ever even been in a girl's room before?" I questioned a bit more rudely than I normally would.

"What, of course I've been in a girl's room before." he said trying to sound nonchalant.

"Really? I'm pretty sure you never have." I said, raising an eyebrow as if I knew he was lying.

"Okay fine you caught me okay! I haven't been with too many girls before. In fact, I'm really quite nervous right now. I really shouldn't have come up here."

"Oh relax you little nerd. I love the way you squirm when you're nervous. I always have."

"Always have? We just met today."

"Yeah that's what I meant. I've loved it since I met you, earlier today." Maybe Jade was right and I am high today. I think maybe yesterday I took an edible? That would explain some of my awkwardness.

"You're starting to sound a bit weird Alice. I think I'm just gonna go-" he said while getting up from the bed to leave.

"Wait, don't!" I said as I pounced on him. I held his arms down on the bed.

"Alice, what the hell are you doing?" He said struggling against me. I've usually never been stronger than my previous boyfriend but Antonio is so small. He must be around 5'3 compared to my 5'9. It feels so easy to hold him down. It made me feel so powerful. Before I knew it I planted a big wet kiss on him. Then I started using my tongue. I wanted to devour him. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this Tony-poo. I want to eat you alive." I said, sounding like a complete maniac. I could feel my crotch get hotter and gooier. I could even feel myself leaking a bit. I have never felt this turned on before. I've never done this to anyone before. Something about me pinning him down and him resisting is driving me wild. It's all happening so quickly. It almost feels like, like I had been looking forward to this very moment for a very long time.

"Get off of me!" He said trying his hardest to break free. But he couldn't. The best he could do was pull his head away momentarily.

"This is happening whether you want it or not Tony. I've been looking forward to this for years. I am NOT letting you escape." I said so uncharacteristically. Usually I'm the submissive one under a big strong man. But I should have tried this years ago. Being larger than the man under me is so exhilarating. To be able to dominate him.

"There it is again. You said years, I just met you lady! And these nicknames like Tony and shit, just who are you?" He said still struggling but successfully freeing his mouth. "I should be happy that I'm in bed getting assaulted by my crush Alice but I'm just not. There's something wrong here, I can feel it. It's almost as if you're not Alice, you couldn't be. She's so sweet and cute. Flirty but not dominating. You're being rough and crass. Not to mentioned you don't just sound attracted to me, in face your tone of voice sounds obsessed. It's almost like- this sounds impossible- but it's almost like you're my stalker Nina or something. Your face, it definitely looks like Alice's face but you're Nina somehow aren't you?"

"Dammit." I said relaxing my arms slightly but with a strong enough grip to stop him from escaping. "Fine, I don't care anymore. You want the truth? I AM Nina. Is that what you want to hear, Tony?" I said as crazily as I could. Of course I know I'm Alice but roleplaying in bed really gets me going. I always wished Jason would roleplay more.

"I- I knew it! But how? How is this even possible? Plastic surgery or something?? But I just saw you yesterday." Antonio began to question before I planted a nice hard slap across his face, stunning him.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled. "I would never waste money on something as stupid as plastic surgery. I simply stalked your social media and saw that you had a crush on this dumb bimbo. What actually happened was I went to his antique store and I met this souther lady and well- oh forget it - basically I used magic to get inside this stupid bitch's head! So there you have it. All I wanted to do was fulfill your fantasy. Your crush has you in her bed and she wants to fuck your brains out. Does it really matter that it's me Nina inside here?" I said again trying my best to sound crazy while making up an obviously fake story. Magic isn't real of course. Would Antonio believe me?

"I wouldn't believe it but the way you're acting. I always knew you were evil and obsessive but this time you've really gone too far. Nina, please... just get out of her and we'll talk. You can't just use people like some kind of meat suit or something."

"Oh please we are way past that point. I know for a fact you do not want to talk to me. So I've decided I'm going to take full advantage of you tonight with Alice's stronger body." I stood up briefly to pull my top off and my yoga pants off. I was just in my matching pink bra and thong when I immediately pounced back on top of Antonio, making sure he wouldn't escape.

"This is happening whether you like it or not, Antonio. We're losing our virginity to each other just like I always dreamed about. Well I was hoping it would be in my real body but this will be just as good I'm sure!" I loved lying and gas-lighting him. Knowing he's actually believing everything I'm saying is making my crotch burn with desire. I feel a burning urge to have him inside me.

"Nina please." He begged as I pulled his pants and boxers down revealing his penis. Somehow, it wasn't fully erect yet. Probably because he's so scared. "Please don't do this to me and especially don't do this to Alice. She doesn't deserve this."

"Oh please you're always thinking of yourself and Alice. What about me, Nina?" I said while I started to tease his balls and shaft. Normally I never engage in oral sex but something about his penis just looks so appetizing. Before I knew it I had the entirety of his shaft in my mouth and began sucking him off like a complete amateur.

"Fuck..." He moaned. He was so inexperienced he came almost instantly. I swallowed some of it but the rest fell on my face or the bed. I loved how easy it was to mess with Antonio. I should have began fucking my fans a long time ago.

"I noticed you stopped resisting my little Tony." I smiled evilly at him. Completely lost in this persona of Nina that I came up with thanks to Antonio's help. "What does it feel like to have your fantasies come true? To bust all over the face of your favorite streamer? My dreams are coming true. Getting to finally taste your cock after so long."

"How does it feel? It feels fucking dirty and disgusting. What you're doing is so wrong and evil. I hope you go straight to hell Nina." He said with as much anger in his voice as he could muster.

"Oh please, you say that Tony and yet you came hard for me. Not to mention I can see your cock is back up and raring to go. Ready for round 2 I assume? I know I am!" I said feeling just how hot and moist I was getting as I rubbed a finger over my labia. I removed my bra and put one leg over him as I raised my thong covered crotch only a couple of inches above his fully erect member.

"You know I've hacked into your computer a couple times before Antonio. I know you prefer it when pornstars leave their underwear on so instead of removing it, I'll just pull her thong to the side a bit." I said as I slowly moved my thong to the side, revealing my soppy wet pussy to him. His eyes completely honed in on my mound. I must have the craziest look in my eyes right now. "I bet you never thought in a million years you'd get to see Alice's bare naked snatch like this." I said as I slowly began to lower myself onto him.

"Nina please! Please stop. I don't even have a condom on, don't do this to Alice."

"No condom? Do I look like I care? It's not my body!" Usually I would make a sexual partner wear a condom but right now I was fully engrossed in my evil persona and so completely aroused that I didn't care anymore. Our privates are so close now that I can feel the heat radiating off of his shaft, he can probably feel the heat coming from myself. I can't think of anything else clearly anymore. I just want to be filled so badly by this stranger's cock that it hurts.

As soon as I feel contact, I can't bear it anymore. I instantly lose control of myself and plunge down completely. As soon as I did I felt a shiver throughout my body as I was finally filled. "Mmmmph, yesssssss." I moaned. I finally felt whole. Like I was empty and his shaft had filled me up completely. "YES, YES, YES!" I squealed as I began to gyrate my hips slightly with his whole shaft still inside me. Letting it explore every nook and cranny inside of my cavern.

"Fuck... fuck... Nina..." He moaned weakly. Hearing him moan that name made me even hotter.

Feeling a little satisfied I then began to slowly use my legs to raise myself off of him. But before we could separate, I immediately plunged back down to feel him fill me back up all over again. Over and over I did it. Using his meatstick to pleasure me more and more. With wild abandon I was moving my hips up and down like a complete whore yet at the same time so clumsily as if it was also my first time having sex.

"Fuck, fuck yeah. I am such a dirty slut, fuck me." I growled when I then noticed that I really wanted my breasts to be groped. I saw Antonio had one of his arms on the bed and the other arm slightly covered his face as if he didn't want to look at me. I grabbed both of his arms and forced them onto my chest. "Stop crying and get to fondling Tony. I need them fondled NOW." I demanded. He didn't say anything but obediently raised his hands and began to fondle away.