Stolen Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this your first time fondling a nice big pair like these?" I laughed in between plunges. "Well I guess there was that one time I let you feel up mine when we were teens, not that there is much to feel on my real body. You much prefer me in this body, don't you?"

"...yes..." He moaned so quietly it was almost a whisper. "...Fuck, Nina I think I'm gonna-"

"Oh hell no you better not! I'm not there yet." I immediately grabbed his balls and squeezed to see if the pain might slow him down while I sped up my own hip thrusts trying to reach orgasm. "Come on, come on." I growled, my downward thrusts speeding up. Pretty soon I could feel his tip begin to shoot out its fluid. As soon as I felt him leak inside me it pushed me over the edge and I could feel my own orgasm begin to come on. It was Earth shattering. I have had orgasms before but this was different. It felt like I had been looking forward to this sex for decades with the combined arousal of two women. I felt the orgasm everywhere, from the tips of my toes to the back of my head. It couldn't be anymore perfect. It was so perfect in fact, that I felt all the energy drain from me as I buckled over on top of Antonio. With our bodies on top of each other, I feel myself pass out from exhaustion.

~~~~~

The next morning, Antonio POV

I feel myself begin to groggily wake up. It's not immediate but I can tell that I'm not in my usual bed. My eyes open and I remember that I'm not in my room, I'm in my crush Alice's room. I should be happy, I lost my virginity to her but I know it wasn't of her own free will. I fully come to my senses and remember what happened here last night. What Nina somehow did to Alice, and what she made me do. And the worst part? I know that somewhere in the back of my mind I liked it. I enjoyed being dominated by her wearing Alice's face. My whole life I've been expected to be the one who asks the girl out and gets rejected. But last night it was kind of nice to just let someone else be in charge. To let someone ask me out. To have them invite me to their place. I could get used to the feeling...

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I think out loud. I don't know how but I am going to stop her. I can't let Nina get away with this. I can't let her do that to me again. I'm worried if she does I'll never be able to resist her again. I need to find out how she did it too.

Just as I start to put on most of my clothes I am startled as someone opens the bedroom door. It's Alice, or her body at least. I immediately grab the nearest thing to me which was a pink gaming chair and hold it up towards her like a weapon.

"S--s-stay back Nina! Don't get anywhere near me. I don't want to hurt Alice but if I have to, I will. Just let me go!" I yelled at her mustering up as much courage as I could.

I expect Nina to immediately overpower me with Alice's superior size. Or even for her to quip something back at me about how she's already won. Instead I see Alice's face fill with regret and her eyes begin to water until she can't hold back the tears.

"Antonio, I mean- Antonio." She tried to say in between sobs. "Oh God, I am just, so -- so sorry..." She cried, snot beginning to leak out of her nose as well. "I would never- I mean i never have done that to anyone before on a first date. And especially not to a fan! I don't know what the hell happened to me. I- I...." She completely collapsed to her knees and just let herself cry and cry. She felt complete guilt for everything Nina had made her do. I had seen enough. I could tell this was Alice again. Nina would be gloating right now and not be trying to trick me anymore.

"Alice please don't beat yourself up about this..." I said putting my hand on her shoulder. She lifted her face towards me. She was a complete wreck now. Her makeup was running and the tears were still flowing.

"Antonio, you are too sweet to me. I don't deserve your forgiveness after what I did... Did I mention I have a boyfriend and I cheated on him with you? I think I'm a monster."

"Alice please, I've been watching your streams for years. I know that wasn't you." I tired to reassure her.

"But it was me! I wanted to do that to you. When I met you yesterday at Target, as soon as I saw you, I wanted to have you. I was willing to do anything to get you into bed with me. I was even showing off my rear to you like some kind of- like a whore! Ugh, I don't know what's wrong with me. You probably hate me now. I know I hate myself now. There must be a gas leak in this apartment or maybe a bad reaction to an edible. Or maybe this is how I've always been..." She began to trail off. This is horrible. She truly believes every action was her own decision.

"Alice please stop crying and look at me." I said picking her head up by her chin. "I swear that wasn't you. No matter how much you think it was, it was actually this girl named Nina. She used to be my childhood friend but she became obsessed with me. She's done so many terrible things to try and get me to be in a relationship with her. But yesterday she did the most horrible thing yet. Somehow, and I don't know how, she - I guess she - took over your body somehow." I stammered. "Look, I know it sounds unrealistic, and I have no idea how she even did it, but trust me. Last night? That wasn't you, I know for a fact it was her. She was piloting your body, as if she was, I don't know, inside your mind or something like that."

"Oh Antonio." She softly smiled, tears still streaming from her eyes. "You're so kind. Even after all I did to you, you're still trying to make me feel better about what I did. But unfortunately, I can assure you nothing like that happened yesterday... as hard to believe as it is... Yesterday was all me."

"Alice, seriously I'm telling you it wasn't-"

"Antonio, please." She interrupted. "Please just stop. You're just making me feel more guilty when you make up these excuses for my sake. I'm so sorry I took advantage of a fan like this. I'll feel horrible forever. Please just go, and stay away from me forever. I don't know if I'll be able to control myself the next time I see you. It's better if we just avoid each other. I don't know what it is about you that made me so, so crazy about you."

"Alright Alice, if that's what you want, then I'll go. And please don't beat yourself up about last night so much. If I'm being honest it was definitely uncomfortable and painful at first but, towards the end it wasn't that bad. I guess. In fact, it was kinda hot-" I saw her immediately frown at that last comment. I thought it would make her feel better but I guess she'd rather forget the whole thing. "Sorry for bringing it up again." I said while heading towards the front door. "I guess this is goodbye forever Alice."

"Goodbye Antonio..." She said while lost in thought.

"That damn Nina." I said out loud to myself as I was exiting Alice's building. I'm going straight home and giving her a call. A piece of my mind. I'll ask to meet her in person and then I'll find out how she does this so that she can never do it again. Or maybe I'll just move to Canada like I was planning to.

~~~~~

Nina's POV

I was furious! I finally got to have sex with my soulmate Antonio, but as soon as I finished I woke up the next morning back inside my old boring body. As soon as I was ready I grabbed the knife again and headed straight to the Antique shop.

"HEY LADY!" I yelled slamming the front door open.

"Well howdy there young lady! What brings you back to my shop so early in the morning? In fact we're not even technically open yet-"

"Your knife is broken, lady. It did let me take over her body and I got to have sex with the man I wanted to, but then after I fell asleep I woke up back in my crappy old body. What gives?" I demanded.

"Oh sweety, the same thing happened to me. I went to the construction worker's house and a had a little fun with his wife. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. Then I woke up, back in this pretty body of mine. Ya work with computers right? That wasn't a bug, it's a feature. The old Pharaoh just had the gods make it for him so he could experience a day in the life of one of his subjects. Why would a pharaoh ever want to become a commoner permanently? In fact, I've been told the knife is cursed. If ya do try to use it again on the same person the knife will punish you and trap you in their body forever as punishment."

"Punishment? Being in her body wouldn't be bad at all. After all, my man doesn't want me in this boring body, he wants me in Alice's beautiful body." I said while holding up the small knife to check its glowing red stone. There I see Alice's face once again. "Imagine me with all my money and brains while wearing Alice's stolen body. I'd be the perfect woman for him. I'd be mentally and physically strong enough to dominate every aspect of his life. I can tell that's what he really wants, he wants me to be in charge. But only if I'm her."

"Now hold on a minute darling! The knife was just meant to help you see another perspective. Now that you know he wants a pretty woman we can give you a makeover. Doll you up nice and pretty for him!"

"Oh come on now, we both know no matter how hard I try I'll never be as pretty as her. Or as pretty as you. This is my only option."

"Honey, don't do anything crazy now. If you use that knife one more time on this Alice person, you will NEVER be able to go back to your original self. Not to mention the implication that she will forever be trapped in her own body, thinking she is in control when really it is you."

"Good!" I said for the last time with my original voice, while I swiftly plunged the knife deep into my right hand. The darkness filled my vision.

"Oh darling, what have you done..."

~~~~~~

Antonio POV, his home.

Okay, Antonio. How is Nina doing this? How can I stop her? I need to stop her now, not just for my own sake but for Alice's as well. Or can Nina do this to other people? I don't even know what the hell she did.

*Knock, knock.*

Someone's knocking at my door? I'm not expecting anyone right now. It could be Nina for all I know. I've been suspecting for a while that she might be in the same building as me. I open my front door cautiously.

"Oh thank God." I exhale with relief. "It's just you Alice. I was just researching what Nina is doing to you and how we can stop it. I found a couple of sites where people claim similar things have happened to other women and I think-" I stopped myself, wondering why Alice was here after claiming she would avoid me for the rest of her life. And also how would Alice know where I live? I never even told her. Not to mention she was standing there with an evil grin on her face.

"You're not her are you?" I asked, already knowing the answer. As soon as I realized I tried to slam the door shut. She easily caught the door and pushed her way into my apartment. I hadn't noticed much before but Alice's body towered over me. It was easily about 5 inches taller than me and I'm embarrassed to admit it but she also seems to be stronger than me. I've seen her Insta posts and know she goes to the gym regularly, which I've never done.

"Oh Tony poo! You were trying to stop me? How cute of you!" She said while forcing Alice's mouth onto my mouth, and shoving her tongue deep into my throat.

"Bleh!" I said pushing her off of me. "Tell me right now how the Hell you keep doing this to her!"

~~~~~~

Nina/Alice POV

"Haha, well, if you really want to know I guess I can tell you now. I mean since it doesn't matter anymore and you can't stop me." I said, once again humoring the little narrative inside Antonio's head. I wish he had gotten away from me faster, I knew I couldn't resist. As soon as he left I was gonna call my therapist to talk to him but all of a sudden as I was dialing the numbers my fingers stopped moving and I started heading outside to chase after Antonio. I followed him right to his apartment building. I just couldn't help myself and knocked on his door excited to see him again. All it took was a couple minutes of us being apart. I was so happy I even kissed him. I couldn't even kiss him normally, I kissed him like an animal. That's just how Tony makes me feel!

"You want the truth Tony? You won't believe it even if I tell you. A couple days ago when you managed to escape me I went to an old antiques place and bought an expensive magical knife. At first I didn't believe in its powers but the shop-keep was happy to demonstrate how real its abilities were. After that I used it on Alice the next day. It was me piloting her body at target and it was me who took you on that date. And finally, it was me who you made love to. Wasn't it magical? I know you're going to pretend you didn't like it but I could feel it. You loved every minute of it didn't you? My little Tony-poo..." I said while looking down at him and caressing his cute cheek. I never realized how fun it is to make up elaborate stories on the spot like this. I also didn't even know I was capable of making them up so quickly on the spot. I guess years of streaming have made me good at this!

"Oh please, made love? More like you raped me. So anyway where is the knife now then?" He spat at me.

"Oh you wanna know where it is huh? I bet it's so you can try to steal it away from me and stop me from possessing Alice in the future right?"

"Damn you Nina. You were always too smart." Tony really loves calling me that name for some reason. Either way, I appreciate the compliment!

"Well you're too late to try anything like that Tony. The first time I used it on her it wore off, but the second time is permanent."

"Jesus Christ... Please tell me you're joking..." Antonio whimpered.

"Nope, in fact I left that magical knife back with its original owner. Along with my clothes and glasses. I won't be needing them anymore. I'm here to stay, forever."

"I- I can't save her anymore... Does this mean- is the real Alice gone?"

"Huh? Not really, she's still here. I can kind of sense her, she's not dead or anything, she just believes everything I do is what she actually wants to do."

"Damn you Nina."

Messing with Antonio is so easy and fun, I could get used to this. I then pick him up and cradle him in my arms, he's pretty small in a cute way. Those years of going to the gym are finally paying off too.

"What the hell are you doing??? Put me down you evil bitch!" Antonio yelled but I could tell he wasn't resisting all that much.

"I just want some more of what we did last night. This time on your bed Tony!" I said as I tossed him on the bed. Usually I'm not the forceful one but something about Antonio's personality makes me feel so powerful. So in charge. I can tell he secretly likes taking orders.

"Take your pants off." I ordered him.

"N-no. I don't want to." He whined while sitting in the bed trying not to make eye contact with me. I slapped him hard against the face like last night. I'm usually against violence but damn does it get me going when I do that to him. I should've dated smaller men sooner!

"Alright fine, I'll take my pants off just don't hit me anymore." He said finally complying.

As soon as his pants and boxers came off, my mouth was immediately all over his shaft. My previous boyfriends used to have to beg me for head but with Antonio I'm literally giving it away. Just like yesterday this is too much for the little guy and he busts almost immediately.

"Haha we have to build up your endurance more, Tony! It's no fun when you pop that fast." I laughed at him. When did I become such a tease? But it's okay. I know he likes it when I do that.

"Feel up my new breasts, so you can get it back up." I said excitedly, presenting my chest towards him. I know they're the same breasts I've always had, but I must mean new to him. He tries his hardest not to look at my chest and refuses to move his hands an inch. "That's an order little man!!!" I snapped at him. I can see it immediately has an effect on him because his cock begins to stiffen up again and he begins to grope me. He loves when I take charge doesn't he?

"Okay now that you're all fired up again, let me get on top of you. You like it when I'm on top don't you Tony-poo?" I teased him. I bet he loves it when I call him that.

"N-no." he stammered. What a bad little liar he is. "And for god's sake let's use a condom."

"What for? I already told you this is my body." Which is true. I'm a strong independent woman. I should be free to do whatever I want or whoever I want. As unprotected as I want! "Besides, we've known each other since middle school. We don't need a condom!" Well I think I meant it feels like we've known each other since then even though we just met. The words just didn't come out right.

Just like last night I lower myself all the way down his shaft. Feeling his hot shaft deep inside my burning cavern. Filling me up completely. "This is everything I've ever dreamed about, did you ever dream about this Tony?"

"Ohhhh fuck yeah." He groaned. "With Alice? Totally. With Nina? Never." For some reason that comment kind of hurt me deep inside. I grab his nipples and give them a quick twist. "OW! What the hell is wrong with you??"

"What's the matter, Tony? You don't like to mix pain with pleasure?" I said while twisting them even further, still riding his cock up and down the whole time. "Uhhh, ohhh fuck yeah. You better not come either! I don't want you to come until I say so, little man." That's right, women deserve to cum just as much as men.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot. It's so hot to hear Alice saying that." He can't hold it anymore and I can feel his hot rod explode inside me. "Damn, fuck... Dammit Nina, I think I'm getting addicted to this."

"Of course you are my little Tony." I say lowering my head to give him a kiss on the lips. I'm somewhat disappointed I didn't get to come, but this kiss is my consolation prize. I don't know what exactly it is about this Antonio guy but whether it's kissing or sex I just feel so excited. It's as if this is my first time ever pleasuring a man or something. I think I'm in love.

"Antonio, would you marry me?" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. I just blurted them out without even thinking. But it makes sense. I've never felt this way about any other man. I wonder how Jason is going to take this news?

"M-marry you? Why the Hell are you asking that! Of course I'm going to say no..." Once again I could tell he wasn't exactly the best liar. I think he's considering it.

"Face it Antonio, you just hit the jackpot. The woman of your dreams is naked in front of you and just had sex with you. Not only that she's obsessed with you too. She's wanted you for so long. Did I mention I'm super smart and successful? If you marry me you don't have to work at that stinking Target anymore. I can transfer all my bank accounts to Alice. It might be hard to get my old job back, but with a written recommendation from Nina it might just work. I just want to take care of you, forever. Is that so wrong?" I would say anything to make him marry me.

"I... well... I guess I could consider it. I mean not working anymore sounds great. I hate working."

"Well the only catch is you're going to have to let me fuck you whenever I want. Which will probably be multiple times a day." I said a bit crazily.

"What? Even if I'm not in the mood?"

"Especially when you're not in the mood. I like it when you resist me, Tony-poo."

"Fuck... this is like making a deal with the devil."

"Just think about it okay? I'm going to get going." I say while putting my clothes back on. "I'm going to start transferring all my accounts to Alice's name and try to get my job back seeing as Nina just quit, they're going to need someone to replace her. I might have to take a cut in pay since there's no way they'll pay the same to someone with less experience..." Hmm well I have always wondered about having a normal job. I love streaming but it can be stressful. Maybe a normal job is what I need.