Stolen Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley and Todd Continue Exploring.
2.2k words
4.47
2.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

We got back to my house in record time. I knew we smelled like sex and sweat so I led her straight to the shower. We took our time washing each other and exploring each other's body. I washed her hair, and then applied plenty of conditioner gently rubbing her scalp causing her to moan and purr with my attention. I reached up and switched the shower valve to the hand held nozzle and gently rinsed it all out. I let the spray wash her body one last time before turning the setting to the slow pulsing massage setting.

"You are spoiling me" she said as I softly kneaded her shoulders with one hand as I guided the spray with my other.

"That's the idea" I answered.

I guided the throbbing water jet over her shoulders and then teased her nipples with it, watching them lengthen and turn bright red as they hardened. She leaned back against my chest since I was sitting behind her. I wrapped my legs around her waist and hooked my feet on the inside of her thighs and gently spreading them apart exposing her sex to my gaze. I could plainly see her arousal in her nether region. Her lips swollen and protruding outward. I pointed the spray down rinsing her thighs and carefully letting the outer edges of the waters spray tease her lips, never letting them quite touch her cunt that was oozing once more.

She pressed her back a little harder against my now growing member and rubbed her back against it firmly. I let the spray slowly glide across her sex and made sure one of the jets hit her clit. She groaned loudly as I did this letting me know she was feeling good. I continued this action...teasing her mons and then letting the spray pulsate against her cunt several times knowing my actions were building her to another climax.

Ashley turned her head and reached for mine and she kissed me passionately forcing her tongue into my mouth. Our kiss broke and she looked at me. I could see the lust burning in her red rimmed eyes.

"Will you just hurry up and make love to me, I want to feel you deep inside me."

"I will sweetie...all in due time" I said as I moved the nozzle over her cunt and held it there. I pulled her hair back and increased the pressure of the pulsating water causing her back to arch and another orgasm crash over her body. I moved the nozzle closer until it was barely an inch above her cunt. Her legs reflexively tried to clamp down on the nozzle but my feet held them wide. I continued teasing and hitting her clit with the water letting the pressure do its work. Another scream filled the air as she plunged into the abyss. I did this several times until she was gasping for breath and begging me to please stop as she couldn't take anymore.

I turned off the water and held her close in my arms until she had recovered. Finally I stood and then helped her up on shaky legs, took a towel and dried her body off and then my own. I took her by the hand and helped her out of the shower. She had to lean against me while I led her to the bed and eased her down into it.

My cock was throbbing and I felt my own release was once more needed. I slowly spread her legs and settled down on top of her letting my cock rest against her wet and swollen cunt. I held her close and we kissed for several minutes.

I leaned up so that my body was positioned on my folded legs and my cock head was positioned at her entrance. I reached down and slowly rubbed the head up and down her slick slit. Taking my thumbs I pulled her lips apart and scooted closer so my cock was in line with her opening. I eased forward slowly letting my cock enter her. Her canal was narrow and I could feel her tightness as I pushed forward. Ashley moaned as I continued pressing inward. We both watched as the first two inches disappeared.

"Ohhhhhh..." she moaned and closed her eyes.

I pressed even deeper until another inch disappeared. As wet as she was I still had to stop every few seconds to let her body adjust to my girth and thickness, then I would press further until soon she had half my length buried in her throbbing cunt. I gently pulled back until only the head was in and then I would push deeper than I had been. I slowly worked her over like this until my balls were pressed against her ass and my whole length was inside, the head of my cock nuzzled up against her cervix. I slowly moved like this in and out, back and forth until her hips started to move in time with my strokes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "are you in pain?"

"A little but it's okay...it's a good kind of pain, if that makes sense. You are so thick, hard and feel so huge inside me...I've never had anything this big or this deep inside me. You fill me up completely....I don't want you to hold back, I want to feel you let loose."

"Ok, but if you need me to stop or slow down I want you to tell me" I said.

"I will, I promise...please just take me."

I leaned forward so my body was on top of hers being supported by my arms. Having already blew about a gallon in the truck I knew I could go for a while before I needed to cum again. I slowly rocked my cock against her cervix and pressed my pubic bone against hers, pressing against her clit in a slow rhythmic pace. Her body felt wonderful and she looked stunning with her blonde hair wet, nipples sticking straight up toward the ceiling. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me down on top of her and hooked her legs around my thighs. We moved like this for a while. I would slowly rock against her, then alternatingly pull back and then press forward, increasing each thrust with power and intensity.

Soon she was moaning and then crying out with every thrust I made pressing my head into her cervix. Her nails started digging into my back and shoulders as she scratched them painfully, but I didn't complain. Her nails were keeping my mind off my own orgasm. She was soon giving back as much as I was giving her and our pace increased until soon the gentleness was past and our bodies were slapping against each other violently.

I reached between us and gripped one of her tits, squeezing them roughly and pulling, twisting and pinching her nipples. This sent her over the edge and her already tight vagina gripped my shaft even tighter. Her orgasm took her and her whole body froze, her mouth opened wide and she stopped breathing. I pounded her even harder giving her everything I had until the loudest scream I had heard her scream yet bellowed from her lungs. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her nails dug deep into my ass cheeks and her body convulsed almost throwing me off of her. A flood of wetness soaked my cock and thighs. The tightness and warmth of her orgasm sent me over the edge and I shot stream after stream deep inside her, sending her into another orgasm. She tried to scream but her voice was gone and a high pitched squeak came out. I continued to pound her lithe body with mine until I had nothing left.

Completely spent we both collapsed into one another arms and I laid there for a while still inside her....our bodies connected at the hips, joined as one in ecstatic euphoria.

After several minutes I leaned back up on my arms and looked into Ashley's eyes. As she looked into mine I saw love and adoration, as well as complete and total satisfaction. I brushed her damp hair away from her face and gently kissed her lips.

Reluctantly I eased myself off and out of her. Our combined love juices gushed out of her cunt and ran down the crack of her ass and pooled onto the bed sheet. I rolled over to her side and pulled her against me wrapping my arm around her. She was the first to speak.

"WOW! That was amazing...that was beyond amazing. I don't have the words to describe how wonderful that felt. I feel like you have just taken my virginity. I never knew sex could feel so, so, so damn good."

We both shared a laugh and then kissed each other once more. A look of concern came over her face and she leaned up her face close to mine and asked "Was that good for you? Did I please you?" she asked earnestly.

"Ashley, you were perfect sweetie. Your body is amazing and I can't help but want to keep looking at you. I don't even know why you even wear clothes...you are stunning."

She leaned in and kissed me slow and passionately sliding her hand down to my cock. She slowly stroked it and gently squeezed it in her tiny hands. When we broke our kiss she looked down and said "Hmmm...we made a mess."

"Yes we did. I need to go clean up."

"No I'll do it. Most of it is me any way."

"There are washcloths in the cabinet" thinking that was what she meant, but she just looked at me with a sly smile and leaned down and started to lick our love juices off my cock. She took her time and licked every drop it seemed from between my legs. By the time she was done, I had another boner.

"Looks like someone is ready for another round" Ashley threw her leg over me and positioned herself over my engorged cock and slowly lowered herself down impaling herself on my member.

She winced a little as she worked me in. She was still tight but not as much as she was the first time. It took a while and she took her time until I could feel her cervix open and my head press past it.

She looked magnificent with her tits standing out, the smoldering look in her eyes and our bodies joined together. Slowly she rode me like that. I just laid there letting her work her hips up and down and back and forth. I was in heaven. The fantasies I had of her paled in comparison to real thing that I had experienced.

I watched as she cupped her breasts and pulled on her nipples. Her pace quickened. Her eyes would close and then flutter open, lust and passion filling them. She leaned down and kissed me again. Her hands went to my chest and she raised her hips to the point that I was almost out and then she slammed herself down crying out as I hit bottom.

"You feel so good baby" she said as she continued to ride me.

Her warmth and snugness was having its effect on me. I could feel my own orgasm once again starting to build and reached for her hips pulling her down. I wanted to get her off while she was riding me but was concerned that I wouldn't make it, so I reached for her clit and started to rub it with my thumb.

"Oh my God, YESSSSS" and another flood of her nectar washed over me. I rolled her over without breaking contact and started pounding her once more. She heard this continual squeaky cry as I railed her as hard as I could. I knew I was punishing her already sore cunt but I was past caring and looking for my own release. It came in just a few moments and I exploded for the final time. I knew I didn't have much left to expend...she drained me of all I had.

I lay there panting and totally wasted on top of her. I then I noticed that she was crying. Her voice was shot and her cry was like a small child's whimper but the tears were free flowing down her face. I know the look I had must've been of horror because I thought I had injured her. Reading my mind she whispered "I'm okay...it's okay. You didn't hurt me." She hoarsely whispered.

"Why are you crying Ash?" I asked, wiping her tears.

"Because...because I'm so happy...and I love you. I don't want to ever leave this place we are at right here, right now...I want to stay in your arms forever." Ashley kissed my cheeks, my lips and my face all over.

We laid there holding each other the rest of the night, slowly falling asleep in each other's arms. We made love two more times before the sun rose and awoke the next morning still in one another's arms.