Stolen Goods Ch. 02

Story Info
Max-now-Moxie finds where his/her cock went.
3k words
4.53
14.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who rated and favorited the last story. A special shout-out to Saqwana1 and interdictr who left comments on the first story at the time of publishing this one. This chapter gets straight to action, then story comes after. As before, comments are welcome and appreciated. I write what makes me interested. I'd love to know what others think.

***

"That is my name now? Moxy?" the newly christened woman questioned, more giddy inside than anything. She wanted this woman to control her. It felt like what she had been waiting for this her whole life.

"Yes. Cute, huh? It seemed as if you had some special moxie when we met. That's what drew me to you. I could feel it. But I feel that you will be much more suited to your new-found role. We will see how you please me soon enough." She slid her hand up to her new pet's head and pushed down, "Now, get on your knees and show me how you much you appreciate your new name."

Moxy did as she was told. That was one thing she had enjoyed as a man: pleasing women with mouth, tongue, or fingers. She thought back to the times when she (he then) would bury her fingers or tongue in a girl's snatch and listen to her moan. She enjoyed giving pleasure, but had never feel right when they would reciprocate.

As she got on her knees and realized that she couldn't feel the weight or awkwardness of having to adjust her penis and balls between her legs, she realized that she still felt very much like a man - even without them. Her shoulders were still broad, and her chest more athletic than voluptuous. She felt slightly feminine as she knelt in front of Chada, but not even close to female. "I do appreciate it, Chada, but will everything else change, too?"

"I've given you a gift. The other parts you have to earn," the Filipino woman spoke down with a domineering smirk as she idly slid her fingers through Moxy's short, brown hair.

"Let me know what you want. I will do anything."

From on her knees, she had a good view of Chada's bare, hairless mound. Moxy reached her hand up and slid her finger between Chada's thighs to find... nothing. 'There's nothing here,' she thought. As Chada slightly parted her legs, Moxy could see that the 'woman' was as smooth as a Barbie doll. She looked up, trying to keep her mouth from dropping open in bewilderment. "What are you?"

The curiosity and fear in Moxy's mind were trying to fight against the intoxicating spell of horniness and excitement, but Chada's radiant eyes staring down at her pushed the fear and curiosity deeper inside as warm desire flushed once more through Moxy.

"Answers will come. Don't worry. Now let's get something to keep your mouth busy. It's something that may look quite familiar." Chada took her hand from Moxy's head, placed it on her own bare mound, and widened her stance to make space for her whole hand to fit between her thighs. She rubbed the skin there a few times as if she was masturbating genitals that didn't exist. But as she did, Moxy could see a red glow begin to radiate from between Chada's fingers. It was the same glow that had permeated her own stolen genitals moments before.

As the glow grew stronger, the skin under her fingers began to bulge out and down. Chada let out a moan and focused her rhythmic rubbing on the area that had begun to expand. As the glow darkened into deep crimson and purple, an unmistakable head of a penis pushed its way, birthed from the glow. Chada sank her fingers into the glow and around the glans that had formed there. With a guttural groan of pleasure, she pulled the head out and up as the shaft of her new (and fully erect) penis followed slowly out and pointed skyward. As it reached its full length of 8 inches, Moxy watched as the glow around the new member slowly softened and the skin became corporeal.

The skin underneath Chada's new growth then sagged down into the familiar shape of a scrotum. The shape bulged as two orbs lowered into their rightful places. As the skin tightened around them welcomingly, the glow radiating from her nether region faded completely.

Even though Chada's new cock and balls were completely hairless, Moxy could easily recognize the shape that had grown with her through adolescence and beyond. Moxy was staring at her own penis, though it looked much bigger from this perspective, standing out from the feminine curves of the exotic beauty. Still, Moxy had to be sure. "That's mine, ri..."

Before Moxy could finish her question, Chada's hands shot out. One hand grabbed the back of Chada's head as the other grabbed the bottom of her new shaft and aimed it downwards. She thrust forward and pulled Moxy's head toward her, shoving the whole length into Moxy's mouth and all the way down her throat before Moxy had a chance to react.

Moxy's eyes went wide and filled with water, but she didn't gag. Instead, she had instinctively held her throat open somehow and held her breath, letting her throat sheath the warm member. Where playfulness and mystery had resided in Chada's eyes before, Moxy could now see only lust and hunger staring back from between the woman's two luscious breasts.

"It's mine now, Moxy, and I will do with it what I please. You will never claim ownership again. Right?"

Moxy tried to nod, but Chada was holding her toy's head in a vice grip, sealing lips to groin. Tears, welling up in Moxy's eyes from her biological gag reflex, rolled down her cheeks. Finally, the penis retreated from her throat, and Moxy inhaled sharply, filling her depleted lungs. While most would have felt violated, Moxy was glad to have been corrected. She had made a mistake and had rather enjoyed the feeling of being made a mere cocksleeve.

Moxy could see that Chada was breathing quite heavily already, obviously turned on from taking control. She hadn't taken her shaft completely out of Moxy's mouth and was still gripping the girl by her short hair, waiting to be serviced. "Now please me. Make me cum and think about how beautiful I will make you."

Moxy slid her hands shakily up Chada's smooth legs, coming to rest on the beauty's firm buttocks. She felt so unprepared, but eager. She sucked up the spit that had been pooling in her mouth around the foreign body and swallowed. As she sucked, she heard Chada let out a soft moan. Hearing her lover moan made Moxy flush top to toes yet again, and she could feel her new pussy throb, filling with moisture and want. She wanted to please the woman who had given her such an amazing gift. She swirled her tongue around the penis that had been hers, tasting the salty precum and wondering if this is what other girls must have tasted the few times she had gotten head in her previous life. She began bobbing her head back and forth slowly, keeping his lips firm and tight. She knew that she had loved the feeling before, even if her emotions back then had kept her far from climax.

"Oh, that's good, Moxy," Chada praised after a hiss of pleasure. She brought her other hand up to rest in the short hair of her still-masculine-looking pet. "Let's make those lips a little more suited to the task."

Moxy felt her lips and scalp fill with warmth. Her lips swole slightly as she bobbed and sucked on her own penis. 'It's not mine though. Not mine,' she scolded herself. She then felt her hair begin to tickle its way down her neck and past her shoulders. As Chada combed the stray hairs back over Moxy's ears, Moxy felt her hair come to rest at her shoulder blades. She paused her bobbing to run a hand back through her long hair, surprised at how smooth and healthy it felt. 'Another true gift.'

"I needed something to grab a hold of," Chada said with an amused sniff. She combed her fingers through Moxy's new gorgeous locks, and Moxy could see that Chada's eyes seemed to be glowing with something that was leaning a bit more towards love on the love/lust scale.

'I should make her proud of what she has created,' Moxy thought, and she brought her hand back from testing her new hair to firmly grip her lover's penis. She heard Chada let out a pleasant gasp and began to move her hand in sync with her mouth. After only a few synchronous strokes, she could hear her partner began to breathe a little faster and a little louder. She kept stroking with a tight grip, using her mouth to lubricate when it was needed by vacating her hand and sinking Chada's penis deep into her throat (each time accompanied by a guttural moan from Chada). Mostly, she kept her mouth focused on the head of the circumcised glans. She rocked back and forth, flicking her tongue along the mushroom tip and listening to Chada get closer and closer to her climax. Moxy could feel Chada's fingers were gripping harder and harder on her newly grown hair. It was slightly painful but not in the least bit unpleasant. Moxy felt proud that she could do so well on her first time and could feel her own excitement begin dripping down her leg.

"Faster, baby. I love this penis. Oh, you're good," Chada choked out between breaths, biting her lip as her body began to hunch over. She was moving her hips in time with Moxy's rhythm, but her hands were trying to push and pull Moxy's head faster and faster.

Moxy let her, merely gripping Chada's penis and pursing her lips tighter. She let Moxy fuck her face while she felt the muscles of Chada's buttock flex and relax, flex and relax with each pistoning motion. Finally, she felt the muscles turn to rock as they tensed hard and vibrated with pleasure.

Chada had tried to sheathe her cock deep in her pet's throat, but Moxy had other ideas and used her grip on Chada's shaft as leverage. She opened her mouth wide, turned her face up to look at Chada, and jerked off Chada's cock as fast as her muscles would allow her.

Chada's eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her mouth stood agape as the orgasm rocked through her body.

"Oh, fuck," Chada groaned as semen shot out of Chada's penis and onto Moxy's cheek. Moxy slowed her hand to a crawl and tried to catch the remaining spunk in her mouth. As she tasted Chada for the first time, she smiled widely and moved back up to suck up the last drops as they were pumped out. She swallowed every gooey bit and savored the flavor. Moxy could still feel the tense muscles in her lover's buttocks quivering, and she knew she had done well.

As the orgasm subsided, Chada seemed unable to find enough words to put together. Instead, she rolled her eyes back up in their sockets and let out a low whistle. Chada released her grip on the girl's hair and used her thumb to mop up the line of cum on Moxy's cheek. Moxy grabbed Chada by the wrist, popped the thumb into her mouth, and sucked up the mess.

After she was sure she had gotten every last bit of her lover's climax and cleaned the remnants off her cheek, Moxy rested her butt on her heels and her hands in her bare lap. Now that her first test had been passed with flying colors (and flying jizz), she was able to take count of her own body. She wasn't surprised to feel that she was vibrating with warmth, dripping with wetness, and her nether lips were tingling with anticipation. She didn't care whose penis it was in front of her anymore, - 'It's hers though' - she just wanted it inside of her.

"That was amazing, Moxy. I was so right about you, wasn't I?" Chada panted out, still trying to take deep breaths to right herself as her new penis began to droop a bit now that the pulsing climax had subsided.

Moxy merely nodded, her face gleaming with pride.

"Well then, it looks like you've earned your own femininity, huh?"

"I guess I have." Moxy's hand instinctively reached up to her chest as images of her new body flashing in front of her mind's eye. She had never imagined that she wanted to be a woman, but everything felt so right. Reality could wait. She wanted nothing more than to use her body to please Chada and to be used in turn.

Chada cupped Moxy's masculine chin with both hands. "As long as you remember who you belong to now. Stand up," she said. Her voice softened at the last two words.

Moxy did as she was told, jumping up hungrily. She was about to attack her lover with a wild, passionate kiss, but Chada stopped her with a single, forceful finger. "That will come. Just stand up."

"Hurry please," she pleaded. Her new pussy was aching, empty, and Moxy wanted to be fucked. Not loved. Fucked.

"I will try. There's nothing I want more than to empty my new cock in your wet snatch. Is it wet and ready?"

"Oh my god, yes," she practically purred.

"Then turn around, lean over the bed, and close your eyes," Chada said, slapping then gripping Moxy's toned ass. She led her toy over to where she wanted her.

Moxy followed Chada's lead and leaned onto the bed, propping herself up on her hands. She closed her eyes, hoping that Chada would just ram her cock straight into her pussy even if she had to bite through her lip to deal with the feeling of being really penetrated for the first real time.

Instead, she felt that familiar warmth fill her abdomen, legs, and buttocks. It was the same warmth that had replaced her penis with a womb, plumped her lips, and grown her hair out. Moxy had never been fat when she was known as Max. However, she (he back then) had never had a six pack either. She was athletic but a bit cushy in places.

Now, it seemed as if the heat spreading from her ass up to her belly was melting away the fat that had insulated her midsection. Those areas began to shrink as the weight migrated to her butt and thighs. Though her eyes were closed, Moxy could imagine that her whole lower half was probably growing red as her hips expanded. Chada must have been numbing something in her mind, because Moxy could feel that, somewhere behind the lighter heat, her hip bones seemed white hot. There was a shifting deep in her pelvis as the joints were remade and the hollows widened. Was Chada was remaking her into a fertile woman, able to carry and deliver a child?

Just as the thought crossed her mind, Chada's other hands slid up, past Moxy's now toned belly, to her chest. The warmth followed her hands as Moxy felt the muscles in her chest grow weaker and heavier. Her chest began to expand as the muscle turned to fat tissue, and Moxy felt her nipples - really felt her nipples for the first time in her life - swell and grow rock hard.

As the weight of her entire body changed and shifted, Moxy finally had to open her eyes. Her curiosity got the better of her. What she saw she couldn't believe. She had hefty, large breasts. Having never shopped for a bra, she didn't know what size she was, but, as she stood, she was able to fully cup each breast. They filled her whole hands as she supported the weight of them in her palms. She then let them rest, seeing and feeling them hang off her frame. Her face lit up like the sun first cresting over the horizon.

As Moxy turned to give her thanks to Chada, the woman caught her jaw with cupped hands and planted a kiss on her lips. As the warm energy flushed through Moxy's face, she closed her eyes yet again and focused on her lover's lips against her own. She felt Chada's fingers massaging the sides of her jaw, and the bone underneath began to rise a bit and shrink. She could feel all the bones of her face move and shrink as her features shifted to the feminine. Moxy then felt as Chada massaged the tips of her shoulders, pulling them down into her frame. The whole time, Chada gave Moxy little kisses on the lips, cheeks, brow, and neck. Each part that she kissed began to cool and settle.

"It's done. Now the world will see you as I have imagined you from the beginning. Go look in the mirror." Chada smiled warmly and gave Moxy a final peck on the lips.

Moxy moved over to a full length mirror installed on a door that led to a bathroom or closet. What she saw was breath-taking. She was gorgeous. She had kept her height and felt about the same weight, but the proportions were all different. Her eyes darted from her full hips over her feminine curves and up to her face. She still recognized her basic features, but she was now thoroughly female and quite beautiful.

Before she could see focus on all the finer details though, Chada came up behind her and wrapped her arms around Moxy's waist. "You're gorgeous, huh? I sure think so."

Moxy was about to nod in agreement when she felt Chada press up against her. She could feel a full erection settle between the new curves of her ass and a small dot of cool wetness on her lower back where the head of Chada's cock was now resting and leaking a bit of precum. Moxy smirked at Chada through the mirror, and reached behind her to grab the erect penis. "You sure do think so. Now... please... fuck me."