All Comments on 'Stolen - Rose Ch. 02'

by BaccaraFey

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

This story is coming a long nicely. I like that you're following the spirit of the original while writing your own story.

I have some helpful (I hope) criticism that you may find useful as a new writer. The main thing is that you need to slow down a bit. I feel like you're rushing things somewhat and that you could expand a bit on your descriptions of scenery and characters' feelings to make the story richer and give it more emotional depth. Learning about you characters' hopes and dreams and emotional struggles just makes the story meatier and more satisfying.

Actually, that's my only real criticism. I'd also like to compliment you for correctly using the word "faze" instead of "phase," which is such a common mistake.

Finally, a word of encouragement. The mighty Tefler, probably Literotica's most successful writer, started off just like you with short, somewhat awkward chapters and now has thousands of fans and over a 100 chapters behind him. Keep up the good work and please keep sharing your art with us.

PS - If you need an editor, I'm available as the writer I was working with before has suffered a severe personal tragedy and won't be writing for a while.

interdictrinterdictrabout 4 years ago

Like was said, slow down!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaccaraFey@BaccaraFey
I have been a long time hobby writer who prefers to be honest with situations so my works get called over sexual. I call it freedom of design so i came here to express myself and share some of the strange stories my mind comes up with. I prefer writing shorter longer invested ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES