Stolen - Rose Ch. 04

Story Info
It's time for rose to make a decision, try and run or man up.
4.6k words
4.59
5.3k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep was restless. Dreams came of demon succumbs attacking me. A whole crowd of them watching as one forces herself on me. It was so worrying I woke up in a sweat. The room bathed in darkness. I looked around in a hurry as my heart calmed down.

"These dreams are worse than the Lilium. I really gotta get some therapy or something." I climb out of bed and give a stretch. The world still bleak as ever but thankfully I woke up in the morning. I had all day to find out what my destiny is.

I started by heading to the shower. My body is still covered in that horrible girl's cum. The hot water felt nice and seemed to cause my clit to burn. A slow gradual heat that ached for pleasure. I was used to morning wood but never morning fire.

I gave in and started rubbing myself. My fingers quickly finding the nub of pleasure and pushing down on it. I couldn't help but moan out as my body responded. It was like a rush of relief that only got larger the longer I played. Being a girl this long I felt like I had been cheated being born a male.

Soon it wasn't enough to just tease my clit, I had to have more. My other hand ventured further down into my soft folds. Searching around till I plunged into my wet entrance. Another rush of endorphins told me I hit home. I pushed further in as my knees buckled and I fell to the floor. Arcing my back with the rising sensation I was making.

This was the best way to wake up as I got two, three fingers inside me. My hands worked quickly to get me to the brink of orgasm. This feeling was something I wished to feel all the time. To only be pleased forever.

Wait no I want to get home. That revelation released the mental block holding me back. I came super hard. My juices sprayed all over the floor as my body was adrift in a sea of pure bliss. Letting myself drift a while I just lay there my fingers crammed in my cunt. It was only when the feeling receded that I pulled out. Standing back up and continuing my shower.

Was this my life? Was I cursed to be this slut and be filled by futa cocks? No! I was gonna take these girls by the horns and ride them to the top. It gave me a big boost of confidence as I decided today was the day for a tattoo.

After my shower I dried off and blow dried my hair. Getting way more volume then I anticipated but loving the feel of it. I slipped into a nice casual outfit with a pair of purple 3" heels. I looked in the mirror and felt on point. I grabbed my purse and went to open the door to find I had a guest.

"oh hey girl you looking fierce today. Going somewhere special?" It was my friends all dressed up. They looked pretty good too but I felt slightly sexier.

"Yea, I wanna go for a walk and see the town. I kinda wanna see if I can find that nice Lilium who helped me like 4 times now. I owe her thanks and maybe a kiss." The natural magic from the bonding makes the connection feel natural.

"Hmm not sure who you're talking about but if they're interested I'm sure there on the roof. Most lilium on the prowl search there." She chuckled as she pulled out her bag and checked her makeup.

"Hey, you ok? That was a lot of alcohol and you really passed out here. I noticed you don't have a collar but I want you to be safe." I really did care as they were my best friends in this crazy world of lust.

"Oh yeah, the guards keep us safe. One time I just straight up ate Helena out on the table. She came so hard but no one stopped us. Since we're not lilium we don't make bonds. Why do you worry? Wanting a piece of this yourself?" She teased but the feeling was enjoyable. Like a bit of playful flirting.

"Maybe but I'm not quite there yet. I wanna learn more about tattoos. Oh. Yeah you have one don't you Liz?" She nodded and showed off her bird tattoo. It was a masterpiece of colour and looked like it cost a fortune to make.

"It was something I got with some money I made. It's quite cheap compared to where I come from. Plus most tattoos I knew were for political or religious reasons. I got it to represent my freedom from servitude." It was an ironic reason but I didn't have long to debate it.

The Lilium that saved me was walking down the stairs. I couldn't forget that figure or horns. I respectfully dismissed myself and rushed after her. Though something told me I need to keep my distance. She seemed afraid which made her story even more interesting to me.

I followed along slowly behind her as she made it to the bottom. She stopped and looked at the big board. Waving her hand over it, the names shifted. It stopped on the page with my own name as she smiled a bit. I managed to glimpse a few more names added much to my dismay. However I couldn't stop to think as she turned and walked outside.

I hustled further after her as I had turned into full stalker mode. The rhythmic click of my heels hidden among the other lithium. The road was actually quite sparse and it made it easy to follow her. I had the thought to myself, is this like super backwards to them? I got a few looks when some noticed what I was doing. I chalked it up to me being a stolen without an escort.

I couldn't focus on that and instead kept following. Getting a good look at her voluptuous ass, curvy horns, and soft goodness. It was hypnotic but I was a girl on a mission. My stalking followed her through the streets till she turned a corner and I lost her. By the time I got there she was gone.

"Oh shoot, where to now?" I say to myself as I walk down the street. I checked each store as I went. It was a strange road with places like a coffee shop, piercing parlor, and a tattoo place. Wait! That's her, sitting behind the counter. I peaked in and watched as she took orders for the store. Then she went back and started on a customer. I knew this was my chance to talk to her.

I checked my money and saw I had plenty enough. Putting my game face on I strolled inside. Only to lose it all as every eye in the lobby turned to stare at me. A dozen lilium eyeing me up like the prized piece of steak I was. It took them a moment to notice the bracelet and lose interest. I gave a soft sigh of relief as I headed to the counter and waited. My heart in my throat as the anticipation killed me.

"Hello, welcome to the pointy... Oh my!" it's all she could say before she realized it was me. She blushed and covered her face. Looking around before coming close.

"What are you doing here? This is usually a place where lilium or bonded come." She was visibly flustered but she was trying to keep her professionalism.

"I wanna get a tattoo. Something like a golden heart with some wings and a crown. Can you do something like that?" She looked and with a sigh started to draw one. It looked like the cartoonish hearts with a soft gold colour. The wings were those of a Lilium with a black colour. Purple highlights made the colour pop a bit. She added a small crown slightly tilted on top as a soft flame covered the center.

"Is this acceptable?" She was holding back herself as her job came first. I nodded and agreed to the payment. Setting down the money and hopping into her chair. I was ready and had all the questions to ask. She grabbed her tools and put the stencil on before starting. I had her put it on my back.

"So why did you save me? Was it just doing your job or were you doing a nice thing. Maybe you wanted to have me for yourself?" I had a firm tone for the first time since coming here. It felt nice being the one in charge. Though as she worked I moved my head to look at her and was met face to face with her tits. Big, soft, and bouncy. Each one had a hard nipple poking through her tight t-shirt.

"Well um I..." She stumbled on her words but kept up her work. The best part was the stencil had some kind of pain killer as I felt so loose and numb. Barely noticing the needle touching my soft skin.

"I did it because I like you!" She blurted out before covering her mouth. It shocked me hearing a lilium say it. Her face was a shade of pink thanks to her purple skin. It was then I noticed her piercings. She had two gold studs in her ears with the same symbol the elder had.

"You're just, not like the other girls. You're smart, and cute, and... I just feel strange around you. I thought I could be like the other of my kind and just seduce you but it felt wrong. I get so nervous I can't..." She cut herself off and went back to work. I could feel the fear and embarrassment coming from her.

"Oh well thank you. I didn't expect that kind of feeling. I wanted to come see you to say thank you. Without your help I probably would be bound to that crazed lilium." It felt natural to call them that. Seeing they were more than just succubi from earth stories.

I eyed her up some more looking down seeing her massive bulge. Compared to the others she was huge. Even soft she looked at least twice as thick as the rest. I instantly imagined wrapping my fingers around it and stroking it off. Feeling her squirm as she got close. I had to stop and pull myself back before I ruined the panties I had.

There was a bit of a long pause in the conversation. Both of us were too nervous to speak. Yet I felt amazing just being around her. She calmed the fire inside while being cute as a button.

"Ok, I finished the outline and just filled it in. But um maybe if you're not doing anything after this... We could possibly, maybe, probably have some food together? If you're not busy." She kept it up and was very gentle. The pain never got too extreme but I chalked it up to this body made to be broken and bear children.

"Well, I don't have any plans. I can go with you and have a lunch date." She softly smiled and blushed some more. It felt so strange yet right. As if this lilium was different somehow. I remembered back to the elder and her gentleness. She was one who was highly respected and didn't force herself on me. She also didn't look at me like a piece of meat. Then I remembered the symbol and it hit me.

"If I may ask, what's the symbol on your earnings mean? I feel like I've seen it before but can't place a finger on where." She was shocked and realized her ears were exposed. Covering them with her hair and focusing on her work.

"It's nothing you need to be concerned for! I'd appreciate it if you don't pry into my personal life." She immediately got defensive and her demeanor changed to one much more harsh. I felt bad having hit that sensitive subject and the rest of the tattoo was done in awkward silence. Both of us were too afraid to talk after that exchange.

When she was done she poured some golden looking liquid over it. Receiving the itching feeling and closing it up so it doesn't get infected. Once she was done I stood up and looked in the mirror at it. The whole thing looked amazing. It was even shinier and more realistic than her first drawing. The shading accentuated the curves of the wings and she even made it look as if the gold was reflecting the light of the fire inside it.

"Wow this is so cool. I never expected my first one to be so perfect. You're an amazing artist and I hope we can still have lunch" I gave her a huge hug, pushing my tits into hers asmy heels gave me the height I needed. She blushed again as she hugged back.

She broke the hug and moved to close the shop. Her replacement coming in and giving her a hard time. "Hey I'm here, didn't think you were one to get a bond and..." she stopped as soon as she saw my band marking me as stolen.

"What are you doing? You can't just take one of those. The'll have your head if they found out you have her. You need to return her to the hotel and let her go free. Geez can you really be this dumb to try it?"

I had to do something as I stepped in. Standing between them as I felt brave. "I'm here by my own choice. I wanted a tattoo and she was helping me. I asked her to lunch. If there's anyone to blame it's me."

I looked at myself seeing her reaction. It hit me that stolen would never usually ask and I was an anomaly. She was so caught off guard she just took her position behind the counter. She had the look of someone who's whole world just crumbled. I grabbed the pretty Lilium and dragged her out.

"So I never got your name. Would I be privileged to know it? I promise I won't do anything bad." I felt weird asking but I had to know. She might have told me before but I must have forgotten.

"Delila." She squeaked out as we walked. Luckily I wasn't too much shorter than her compared to the others. I got a good look at her chest. I'd say at least a D if not a DD. I noticed her bulge again and just couldn't help stare. It was like a beautiful thick rod of meat. My instincts were telling me to be a slut for it but I held back. Shaking it off as I responded.

"My name is Rose um Fey. I should really get that on a card." I tried to joke a bit to break the ice. I always failed at conversation and I feel like I had to try and lead a bit. "So you work at a tattoo place. Must mean you get to see all kinds of folks. Is it common for stolen to get them?"

"Well um no. Most stolen rarely leave the barracks before they leave. Those that stay are bonded by the time they reach us. Tattoos usually are a form of branding for the master. A way to keep track of them and show off their wealth" I realised that I had just branded myself. Maybe it will cause some chaos among the Lilium

As we walked I didn't realise at first but her scent was flooding me. She smelled just like soft wood and smoke. Like a campfire after a long day of hiking. So much better then the pounds of floral scents or sex coated lilium. I also noticed she walked nervously. Moving quickly and shuffling her heels. I felt almost bad for making her nervous but I was interested in reaching our destination.

"Um this is the place, it's got great food. The shows are also nice if a bit too stimulating." She led me into this massive night club of a place. A pole in the center had a dancer already. Swaying her hips around. The crowd was mostly Lilium this time. We found a cozy spot in the corner as the waitress gave us menus. There was some strange looks since I wasn't bonded but I shook them off.

The menu was something out of a dream. It was filled with all kinds of amazing foods and alcohol. However I was distracted by the hunk of meat in front of me. Pulling off a heel as I rubbed my foot against her cock. Wanting to have some for myself. It felt right as I was still in control. Denying myself would only serve to make me lose my mind. Maybe some kind of curse that fucked up lilium put in the potion she changed me with.

Seeing her try and ignore me only excited me more as I slipped under the table. Coming face to face with it at last. My whole body was shaking as this was the first time I took the lead. Was it too fast? Was I doing this because I was horny? So many questions unanswered as I pulled down her panties. Letting it loose as I got a face full of precum. I licked up a bit and it tasted musky and salty yet not unpleasant.

I moved onto the tip that was at least 3 inches thick. Gently licking off the beads of her juices. Kissing the tip and moving to the length. She was long, like two foot by my estimate. My lips left little marks along the way as I kissed. Moving down till I found her balls. Each one the size of a tennis ball. I went to work making sure to hold and squeeze them. Her soft moans coming from above only made me work harder.

I started to suck on them as lick them. Taking each one into my mouth and savoring her musk. It was overpowering like the elders of ferals from before. I followed my instincts and moved down to her cunt next. Exploring her folds and finding her juices to be sweeter. Lapping at her as her cock got fully hard. Slapping against the table like a dinner bell. I explored her a bit with two fingers. Pushing out her folds and seeing how wet she was. I felt a desire to see her cum, to shove my own cock in there but I had none.

I went to work on her body before she stopped me. Reaching down and caressing my face. "Please um not here. I would rather take you someplace special. This is for sluts and I really um think your special." I felt some sense of pride from her. Like she was seriously different from everyone else. I obliged and came out, wiping my face clean.

"Sorry, I just have felt such a burning fire in my cunt since I got it. It's nothing like when I had my own cock." Her words seemed to help despite the soaked panties I was now forced to sit in. I took them down a bit flooding the booth with my lustful scent. I knew that because as the waitress brought our food she perked up and sniffed the air.

The food smelled amazing and I guess when your economy is sex food is free to be the best. I went for a steak and potatoes and she had some sort of shellfish that looked like a giant lobster. The steak itself was a soft orange colour and had a bone in a core shape but I figured the beasts here were different. The flavour though was amazing as it was like top shelf. The spices only served to make the meat taste stronger as I went through it quickly.

The show was pretty good as lilium danced in and out taking turns on the pole. I was more focused on the food and Delila. "So I wanted to say thank you for all you've done. Without your help I'm sure I woulda been another stolen forced to be bonded. I really appreciate it and hope I can pay you back. Hence why I wanted to please your body"

She blushed a bit and tried to hide behind her glasses. "oh um I just felt like you shouldn't have to go through that. My mother taught me that you humans are weaker and should be cared for. Plus that feral lilium was a menace to society." She tried to hide her feelings but I could feel she was nervous. It gave me butterflies in my stomach but I was hoping to have more of her.

The rest of the lunch went quite well. We chatted about some normal things like favourite foods and hobbies. Turns out she loves to read fantasy novels. Stories of strange machines and fantasy lands. We both finished our food and I was anxious to have some relief.

"Please can we go to the place now? I wanna thank you for this nice time and all you've done." I smile and press against her body. She covered her face and only peaked at me.

"Um yea it's this way." She pointed to the upper class side of town. I knew stolen were advised against it but I had to know. I needed this release and her body was my toy. I followed along with her seeing the transition to the nicer side of town. The buildings were taller and had more details carved into the black stone. These must have been from.before the destruction as they had markings never seen anywhere else. It hit me then why was this nice girl living here?

She stopped us at this nice house-like building. "This is where I live. Sorry if it's a bit of a mess inside" she opened the door and I realised it wasn't a complex. This whole three story building was her house. The inside smelled of ink as all kinds of books, new and old, were scattered about. There were plenty of papers too. She led me up to the second floor that was the bedroom area. A large king sized bed with a soft blue velvet bedspread. I instantly walked over to it and sat down.

She recognised and stopped the tour to come over. I gave her no time to react as I stripped off her skirt. Letting her thick rod fall out. It was soft but still imposing. I went to work kissing it again and licking her glands. They still had traces of her lust on them. I hungrily licked under her tip as she got hard. I moved my hands to her balls and cradled each of them carefully. Feeling them swell as they anticipated breeding. I knew I had to be careful and avoid her cumming in me.

I wasn't stopping as I loved down her length till she was fully hard. "Ok, I want you to fuck my cunt. But you can't cum in it or I report you ok. I don't wanna risk pregnancy so soon." She nodded as I bent over the bed. Exposing my dripping wet cunt to her. Surprisingly she was a bit afraid as she came behind me. She hesitated, almost asking for permission. Her hands holding my hips as she put her tip to me. It sent bolts of pleasure through my body and I wanted more.

12