Stolen - Rose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, shove it deep inside me. This is thanks for saving my life." She started pushing in as she spread me open. It felt so good to be like this. To take a lilium cock on my terms. I moaned out as she got at least 4 inches worth in. Stopping to see if I was ok.

I gave her a look of pure bliss. Feeling my warmth subside as it turned into pleasure. Pushing back till I was a foot deep. Her tip threatened to stretch something deeper inside. "Don't go further please. Just fuck me." I felt like I was begging but held firm. Enjoying the cock I was feeling. She nodded and started to pump my cunt with her huge rod. Stretching me as we bounced back and forth.

I moaned like the bitch I was in this situation. A strong building sensation washed over me. My first orgasm coming like a wave. It was even better now because it was consensual. This connection was what I was missing and it made me feel alive. Yet I wasn't quite ready to give in to her. This was a thank you and.. "Fuck yeah. I love this cock."

I blurted it out and it seemed to spur her on. She started to go faster as her balls swayed back and forth. But I wasn't gonna take it all right now. Something for when we build the bond. Wait! Was she turning me? No I wanted her not the other way around.

My mind washed it to the back as her cock was the main focus. Spreading me with every thrust. I loved this feeling as I came again. Squirting all over her length whichaonly lubed it up more. Her cock started to thicken as her tail wrapped around my leg. I knew what it was a did felt it before

"Cum on my back. Don't cum inside me." She agreed and kept it going. Building it up as she was getting closer. Though she held her word as she pulled out. Stroking herself the last little bit. When she released it was a flood of cum pouring over my back. Six thick ropes of cum splattering over me and the bed. I couldn't help but cum as well and moan out. "Oh Dallia I love this cock"

I was lost in the river of bliss as I lay on the bed. My ass in the air and my hair and back coated in her cum. She was playing on the bed next to me as her body dripped with our combined juices. I took a chance and tried some of her cum. It tasted heavenly but I held back.

"That is one hell of a way to say thank you. I'm glad you were the one to save me" I crawl up and cuddle her a bit. Sure that I made a good choice. Though I'll hear it from the girls when I get back. But just maybe I don't wanna go back. Maybe she is the one I want.

I lay there cuddling her and enjoying myself. I looked her over and noticed she had such smooth skin. Her features are very soft and warm. I gently rubbed her stomach and wrapped her tail around my leg. A sign of compassion to me.

"Um, is it ok if I rest here? I know it's dangerous for a stolen here in the upper half." She was passed out from the effort. Must have fed her too much as I slowly got up. Feeling covered in her cum and exhausted I forced myself to move. Heading to her shower as I wash myself off.

The water relaxed my muscles a bit as the whole bathroom was a full body shower. It hit every part of my body and made it through the layers of sweet cum. I found some lavender scented body wash and used it. I wanted to smell like her but maybe not hers yet. I wanted to take it slow and get to know her.

I made the resolve to find more about her and get close to her. Then just maybe, I can bond. I didn't wanna wait 20 years to go back home.

12