Stone Cold Case Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniels and Richards retreated..... what the fuck just happened?

Daniels and Richards found themselves blocked by a locked door there was nowhere else to go as Christian closed in. Richards took out his gun.

"Daniels, go bro. We don't both need to go down..." he shoved Daniels back and broke the door handle pushing him into the dark hall.

"Don't you be a fucking hero.." Daniels yelled as Richards pulled the door shut.

Christian stood right behind Richards and forcefully turned the hulking muscular cop around slamming Richards back against the door. Richards closed his eyes. Christian felt up with his body, licking his neck, feeling his firm chest. Christian slid his hands up under Richards' shirt lifting the fabric exposing a trimmed torso and a pierced nipple. Christian slid his hands back down feeling the stubble of his trimmed chest hair as it lightly scratched his finger tips. As Christian slid one hand back up under the fabric to play with Richards' pierced nipple, his other hand took a handful of Richards' crotch.

Richards opened his eyes as Christian pulled on the nipple ring, "You like that don't you?...." he asked as if Christian looked back as if he was about to open a present.

Christian lunged forward and started to kiss Richards with animal like aggression. He could taste the masculinity coursing through Richards' veins. "Mmm, you taste good officer, but I'm not hungry. I'm thirsty...." Christian dropped to his knees in front of Richards' muscular body staring at the crotch of his jeans. Zip...

Daniels made his back to the locker room for his gear. Daniels knew what this meant, Richards was no longer his partner. He was just another statue by now. Not having enough time to get dressed Daniels grabbed his gun and took cover as Christian slowly entered the room. Not much time had passed, but it seemed like forever.

"Officer Daniels, why are your running from me? I'm not going to hurt you... I just want what is truly mine. Your naked body, mine forever. You made a deal remember?" Christian casually walked through the locker aisles, admiring his work as he passed all of the beautiful marble men he had created. "Don't think that I'm going to just let you slide by stud. I always get what I want, and you know you want me to finish what we've started... you've been hard all night." Christian's eyes started to glow at a low level getting brighter, "Let me make you even harder..."

Daniels kept track of where Christian was by following the glowing light shining on the walls and reflecting off of stone bodies. He kept distance between them, trying to stay quiet in the process. "Christian, the only thing you'll be getting out of me is a bullet. You're a monster, you're not going to get away with killing everyone."

Christian laughs, "They're not dead sexy, they're still very much alive... well as alive as being a statue can be. And why shoot me with a gun? That's not very nice, when you can shoot with something else..." Christian changed course, following where Daniels' voice was coming from, "Are you still in that little towel of yours, or have you lost that completely?" Christian stood near the nude cop, "Something wonderful about the naked male form. So masculine, beautiful, so under appreciated if you ask me. The Greeks had the right idea, capturing all of those men in their prime. Why don't you drop the towel and come show me what I want? I can make sure you stay this way forever... plus you know too much now and I can't risk you exposing my kind."

Daniels heard something from behind him and turned toward that direction. Nothing, Suddenly a hand gripped his shoulder. "Hello gorgeous..." Daniels is forcefully spun around and slammed against the locker wall. Christian looked straight at Daniels, then his eyes roam downward over his body staring at the stiff bulge under the towel, "Mmmm, still rock hard, I can't wait..." Daniels tried to push away.

Christian grabbed his throat with one hand, squeezing tightly. Daniels gasped for breath as Christian grabbed the towel with his other hand pulling it open exposing his manhood in all its glory and tossed the towel away. Daniels stood there now totally naked, choking, with his dick getting harder as he gasped for air. With a smile Christian caressed Daniels' chest, pinching his nipples. He watches as Daniels hardening cock bobbed. Christian reached his free hand down taking hold of Daniels' impressive length, stroking the stiff meaty organ back and forth. Daniels coughed choking for air when Christian released his throat grabbing both of Daniels' wrists raising his hands high above his head pinning him against the lockers. Daniels opened his mouth to take a deep breath when Christian went in for a deep aggressive kiss entering his mouth. Daniels could do nothing against Christian's sheer inhuman strength. With no other choice Daniels decided to go along and kissed Christian back enjoying it as well.

What if this was all Christian wanted? Just a good fuck. Their naked bodies pressed together, both men were now fully erect and sweating. Christian broke the kiss, and sucked on Daniels' neck while sliding his hands down the cop's strong muscular arms, past his pounding chest, teasing his ribs and sides causing chills to course all over Daniels' firm body. Christian let his hands roam further down down gripping both their dicks stroking them together in unison.

"I'm going to make this last, one because I have waited too long to get your cock. And two because I want you to enjoy the last fuck you'll ever have... " Christian said between deep breaths. Daniels leaned his head back against the lockers as his dick was stroked against the length of another man's.

"Mmm it's time you filled me up... Officer."

Christian grabbed Daniels' shoulders and jumped up wrapping his legs around Daniels' waist. This caught Daniels off guard. With unexpected precision Christian brought himself down directly onto Daniels' swollen dick. Daniels large head quickly entered the warmest and tightest hole he had ever felt. He moaned loudly and Christian clenched his ass tightening his hole squeezing all of Daniels' cock in as he sunk down to the base of Daniels' eight inches. Daniels gripped Christian's waist and began to thrust, pounding the tightest ass he'd ever had the pleasure of fucking. Both men said nothing, Only their labored moans filled the quiet locker room. Daniels could see the carnal desire in Christian's eyes. Christian knew he had won and assaulted Daniels' tongue with his own. Daniels mad with lust lowered Christian onto his back laying him on a bench and lifted Christian's legs up over his shoulders, spreading them outward. Daniels sped up his rhythm and plowed into Christian's ass.

"Is this what you want? You want this cop dick? I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you scream..." Daniels said as he thrust back and forth with determination.

Christian liked this dirty talk and encouraged Daniels to be dirtier. He reached his hands back behind Daniels and clenched his tight bubble butt and pulled him in closer. Daniels had bottomed out and every inch of his powerful cock was buried within a tight fleshy cocoon of warmth. His balls slapped hard against Christian's ass. Daniels' knees went weak. Not wanting Daniels to finish too soon, Christian pushed him away and forced Daniels to straddle the bench. Christian stood up, pushing Daniels down to sit, grabbing his dick firmly.

Christian lay down on his stomach stretching across the length of the bench, "Not so fast officer, if you're going to shoot it'll be down my throat." With that said Christian licked Daniels dick head, lapping up the precum oozing out of the throbbing slit. He licked from tip to base and back up like Daniels was a quickly melting ice cream cone. Christian took each ball into his mouth one at a time savoring their fullness like two perfectly ripened peaches. He savored their taste and enjoyed the desperate and lustful sounds Daniels was making as he watched Christian enjoy his desert. Christian let the large ball pop loose from his mouth and licked from the base of Daniels throbbing shaft back up to the very tip. Daniels is in total shock at what he is allowing to be done to him. Christian pushed his tongue into the slit spreading it apart wide sucking on it swallowing a large glob of delicious precum.

Daniels threw himself back laying flat clasping his hands behind his head as Christian took his head into his mouth, sucking and slurping the whole way down. Christian did this for a few minutes as Daniels' tense body relaxed. Christian could sense he is about to cum, and stopped sucking long enough to tug his balls, and started licking and kissing Daniels' inner thigh where his legs connected to his groin.

"Get up stud, I want you to pose for me."

Daniels obeyed as this is the closest he has come to getting off for a long time. This is also the hottest sex he had ever had and he was incredibly turned on. Daniels' dick continued to rage hard, standing out straight. His heavy balls ached to be emptied after being teased all fucking day. He flexed his muscles, and displayed his body stroking his dick slowly teasing Christian. The statues of Daniels' former cop buddies who had a clear shot watched in horror as their last living partner succumbed to Christian's seduction. Christian stood fully erect himself and walked over to Daniels pulling him in close gripping the back of his neck with one hand while grabbing his pulsing cock with the other. Christian stroked up then down getting faster and faster each time. Christian twirled his tongue around Daniels' as it began to elongate and fork like a snake. Daniels was almost there, he could feel his balls tighten and pull upwards. His breathing became heavy and quickened in pace. Daniels closed his eyes ready to let loose a massive load, and his skin tingled and his body shivered. Christian kissed deeper massaging the back of Daniels' throat. Daniels hummed over Christian's ravaging tongue. It was time.

"Fuck, oh fuuck, i'm gonna... I'm gonna...."

"MMHMM," Christian moaned back, as he dropped to his knees with his mouth wide open, ready to accept all of Daniels' delicious fluid. Christian's eyes began to glow as he looked up at Daniel's handsome chiseled face. Daniels could only stare back. He found himself lost within the yellow light. The pleasure Daniels was feeling in his cock spread through his entire body as he began to stiffen. He didn't care that Christian was turning him into stone, if it meant that he could finally let loose and shoot his load into Christian's mouth then so be it. It didn't matter that the last sight he would see was another man swallowing his thick creamy wad while worshiping his cock. Daniels was in orgasmic bliss and had earned it. The feeling of his body hardening turned him on even more. He felt as if his whole being was being sucked and teased by the most talented mouth in existence.

Suddenly Christian felt a great volt of electricity surge throughout his body as he was shot with a taser gun in the back. Christian broke away from Daniels instantly dropping to the hard cold floor convulsing. His body changed from man to snake creature and back in rapid intervals. Christian screamed and hissed as he writhed around.

The petrification of his body stopped and slowly faded. Daniels grabbed his balls squeezing hard holding off his climax himself this time. Christian's flailing brought him back to the moment. He looked to his left, Richards stood there holding the taser. His shirt was torn open exposing his one pierced nipple, and his pants hanging open unzipped exposing his large package.

"Glad to see me buddy?" he said smiling at Daniels, "Damn if you didn't get fucked earlier... I don't know what you're going to call this." Richards said as he looked at Daniels covered in sweat holding his balls as his dick remained fully hard bobbing and swaying angrily in the air. Richards dropped the taser looking down at Christian. "You suck a good dick, but you forgot to finish me off." Richards boasted while cupping his bulge and flexed his pecs. The electric current slowed and stopped ending the surge of electricity shooting through Christian's body.

Christian recovered quickly and stood up facing Richards. Suddenly the locker aisle brightened as Christian's eyes lit up. Richards was caught off guard in Christian's stare and petrified instantly in front of Daniels. He was definitely finished now.

Christian walked over to Richards' stone body. "My my stud, was it good for you?" he said to Richards slapping his chiseled stone cheek. Daniels thought about running away when Christian turned towards him slamming both his hands against the lockers on either side of Daniels. "Where do you think you're going lover boy? We're not finished."

Christian leaned in forcing himself onto Daniels, he shoved his tongue into Daniels' mouth grinding himself into Daniels' package. Daniels was enjoying it for sure, but he just witnessed his best friend Richards turn to stone in front of him. He was gone and would never be human again, the same as officer Miller, Hernandez, Ricardo and many others. He knew his fate was sealed and he wouldn't escape Christian. Was it so bad becoming Christian's personal art work? He would be stuck in a permanently aroused state, his body enjoyed by someone who clearly desires his body. Being a cop had become hard work and becoming stone while cumming didn't seem so bad, the thought of it was turning him on. He would always remain in the act of being pleasured.

"Let's go back to your place babe...." Daniels muttered as he handed himself over. Christian smiled, a willing victim. He grabbed Daniel's cock and lead him out of the building like it was a leash. The two men walked through the parking lot completely naked. Daniels didn't mind, after Christian was done with him, everyone would see him posed nude in whatever dirty sex position he would be in.

It was morning and Christian stood naked in his art studio at home. His body was covered in a heavy layer of sweat that glistened in the sunlight beginning to shine through the windows. In the center of the studio stood Officer Daniels. Daniels had dropped all of his inhibitions, no longer was he nervous about being naked and pursued by Christian. Instead he let his body be ravaged and adored. Daniels' body glistened and his muscles remained nice and pumped from the hours of sex they had throughout the night. The sunlight shone brighter through the window highlighting all of the right contours of his firm fit cop body. Even after cumming several times that night his balls remained heavy and full, Christian approached Daniels.

"Just one quick adjustment to your pose," Christian said as he lifted one hand behind Daniels' head and leaned in for another kiss sliding his devilish tongue into Daniels' accepting mouth. Christian and Daniels made out heavily as Christian perfected Daniels body and started to jerk him off. Within minutes Daniels was brought to the edge again and started to moan and breath heavily. That's when Christian's eyes began to glow. Daniels opened his eyes, and was met with bright beautiful yellow eyes staring back. Time slowed down and sounds began to muffle. Daniels' body tingled and his dick felt like like he was covered in thousands of fuzzy needles the same as when your leg falls asleep. That feeling krept into his balls, spreading throughout his body. Daniels' found it harder to move, he continued to kiss and massage Christian's tongue though his movements were growing limited.

As Christian continued to stroke Daniels' petrifying cock, Daniels got closer and closer to shooting another load. The cum boiling within him was getting thicker and heavier. He could feel his boys tugging themselves downward as they hardened and grew more dense. Daniels let out deep and heavy sounds, his own voice echoed throughout his solidifying body. Christian took Daniels' earlobe into his mouth coating with his warm wet saliva. Daniels was in heaven, that was one of his sweet spots. Christian kissed down his neck. Christians' lips and tongue explored Daniels' hardening chest. His firm pecs pumped and bounced as his body tried to fight the transformation from flesh to stone. Christian traced his snake like tongue through the creases between Daniels' abs as they contracted both from ticklishness and the further progression of his body turning to stone. The color was fading from his tanned gym fit body.

As Christian rested on his knees, he was at eye level with Daniels' still swollen dick. He gave a few simple strokes, which set off fireworks inside Daniels' mind. As his body became more stone than flesh every bit of stimulation grew more and more intense. Christian looked up at Daniels' face, "Look down sexy..."

Daniels managed to tilt his down with a perfect view of Christian preparing to swallow his very hard eight inches. Precum oozed from his head, and drooled all over. Christian stuck out his tongue and let the clear liquid pool atop pulling it back into his mouth. Delicious, it was sweet from Daniels' healthy diet, but a little salty from his body turning to stone. Christian couldn't wait anymore and took a mouthful of cock. He slurped down Daniel's hard dick, cupping his balls massaging them. Daniels moaned some more, he was close. He had to cum.

Suddenly Daniels shot his load, one... two... three.. four long thick spurts of thick white cream launched from his dick. He moaned so loud that it echoed throughout the house. Christian accepted it all. This was the biggest load Daniels had produced all night. He swallowed all of it as it continued to fill his mouth. While the rate of speed in which Daniels came slowed, the creamy liquid still oozed into Christian's mouth. Christian looked into Daniels' eyes as he released him from his mouth and rapidly jerked him. Daniels cum continued to shoot covering Christian's hand. Christian licked the cum off his fingers. He stood and fed some to Daniels. Daniels hadn't tasted cum before, and found that his own tasted delicious.

Daniels' balls and shaft continued to throb and pump though nothing was coming out anymore. The slit of his dick sealed off and his warm colored skin paled turning white, his balls followed suit. Daniels hadn't realized it but his body was mostly stone now. His perfectly rounded bubble butt remained locked and clenched tightly, his abs contracted showcasing their sculpted beauty with a vein running up from his groin past his waist disappearing within his abs. Daniels took a deep breath, finding it hard to inhale. He tried to speak but couldn't. Christian pressed a finger to his lips. Daniels felt worried and fearful of what was happening to him, but at the same time none of it mattered anymore. He was focused on the fact that he could still feel himself cumming. His orgasm intensified as his body became one solid mass raging like a wildfire. Christian admired his work, he was right when they had met in the museum, Daniels did lend himself perfectly to art.

Christian kissed Daniels stone lips caressing his petrifying tongue with his own soft and wet tongue, Christian stroked Daniels' rock hard cock as a thick and creamy rope of cum dripped from the tip and smiled. "You're under arrest Officer, and you have the right to remain silent..." With that, Daniels' transformation was complete. He had become a statue, his body was now composed fully of solid white marble. Daniels was longer a man, but merely another piece of Christian's personal gallery.

*******Alternate Ending*******

Christian walked over to Richards' stone body. "My my stud, was it good for you?" he said to Richards slapping his chiseled stone cheek. Daniels thought about running away when Christian turned towards him slamming both his hands against the lockers on either side of Daniels. "Where do you think you're going lover boy? We're not finished."