Stone Cold Case Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian leaned in forcing himself onto Daniels, "It's just us now..... let's finish shall we?" he shoved his tongue into Daniels' mouth grinding himself into his package. Daniels was enjoying it for sure, but he just witnessed his best friend Richards turn to stone in front of him. He was gone and would never be human again, the same as officer Miller, Hernandez, Ricardo and many others. Christian would pay for this.

As Christian let his hands explore Daniels tight body, Daniels had other plans. With some force he kicked up his legs and his knee collided with Christian's genitals. He dropped to the floor, and Daniels dove for the taser. He took the loose barbs and stabbed them into Christian's shoulder and pulled the trigger. Thankfully there was still some juice left and a surge of volts blasted through Christian's body again. Christians screamed and hissed as he changed from man to snake quickly. He writhed around, his massive tail lashed around knocking over the entire aisle of lockers which landed on the cop statues.

Daniels ran away as Christian became more aggressive and violent. The locker room was a total disaster with debris everywhere. Daniels sprinted through the hall and rounded the corner, the door.... so close. He bolted, still naked. He had to get the fuck out of there, back up hadn't shown up yet, but he could hear sirens. He ran past Ricardo who still stood there. As he passed the pile of rubble that used to be Jeremy suddenly Christian appeared. He was holding one of Jeremy's stone arms and swung hitting Daniels in the head. Daniels spun from the heavy blow, and everything went black. His unconscious body landed on the floor face down. Christian licked his lips as Daniels' tight beautiful bubble butt shook as he collided with the floor.

Daniels woke, with a headache. Where was he? He was laying in a large bed, the room was dimly lit. He tried to sit up but couldn't. His head was still spinning. He tried to rub his head where he had been hit, but couldn't. He was tied to the headboard.

"What the fuuuu?" he said out loud.

"You're awake sleepy head, it's about time." Christian responded walking towards the bed from a dark corner.

Christian was naked, and for the first time Daniels had noticed Christian's body. The man was beautiful, his body was slim but cut and well defined. With every step his thighs flexed showcasing his strong muscles, his cock swayed from side to side as well. It was a nice length, a snake of its own.

"They wont loosen," Christian pointed to Daniels' bound wrists, "the knots only tighten the more you tug at them. I'm a fan of roping...." Christian climbed onto the bed between Daniels' legs. "The pills have already started to do their job, you're going to stay rock hard until I'm done with you..." Christian said licking his lips bringing attention to Daniels massive raging hard on standing straight up like a vulgar night stick. Daniels looked at his throbbing cock which was so hard that it hurt and then looked up at Christian. Daniels was finally where Christian wanted him, in his bed helpless and ready to fuck with no chance of getting away.

"All of this... all of this to get me in bed? Why don't you just get it over with and turn me stone too? That's what you want isn't it? I know too much."

Christian smiled and shook his head, he ran his hand up Daniels' thigh squeezing its mscles as he went up. "Why would I turn you to stone?' Christian cupped Daniels' balls rolling them around. "When you're already rock hard" Christian grabbed Daniels' cock and squeezed. "You're all mine officer. And I'm not letting you go"

Christian lowered himself to his crotch and tapped the aching cock against his cheek, tracing its leaking tip across his lips. He tongued the slit coaxing Daniels to feed him some more precious liquid. Daniels closed his eyes as they rolled back once Christian took pity on him by putting his head into his mouth. Christian loved this, he was in full control. His tongue elongated again and inserted itself into Daniels urethra. It twirled and flicked through the inner tube of Daniels' cock causing his body jerked around. The sensation was overwhelming. Daniels' balls contracted and he bucked his hips driving his cock further into Christian's eager mouth. Christian loved how into it Daniels was getting and let him fuck his mouth for a while. After a few minutes Christian released his dick from his mouth, the head plopped out with a string of saliva stretching from the tip to his tongue. He lick his lips and threw Daniels legs over his shoulders. Christian pulled Daniels down the bed a bit and lifted his round ass up. Daniels' pink tight hole right was now front and center. He began to lick and probe the rim and went to town. Daniels yelped as Christian's snake tongue went in, teasing his body from within. Daniels pulled on the ties around his wrists, his biceps flexed and his abs clenched when Christian pushed his finger inside. Quickly Christian found his prostate and began to work it. Daniels almost lost his mind.

"Ooooh, god damn....." he panted.

Christian wanted more, he lick the spot between Daniels' hole and his balls, he kept going and took Daniels' balls into his mouth again while he plunged another finger in and started to finger fuck him. Christian got up onto his knees and lifted Daniels legs even higher. Daniels knew what was next. He let Daniels' right leg rest on his shoulder as he held his left leg and stretched it outward. With his free hand Christian guided his dick straight towards Daniels opening and pushed. His head went right in, and Daniels gasped for air. He wasn't used to anything going inside of him, he felt a lot of pressure and started breathing hard. Christian kissed the air at his lover and continued to slide his dick in. Half of his inches were already in, and Daniels was sweating. His muscular chest heaved as he tried to pace himself, relaxing his inner walls to allow more of the precious man meat to go in. It felt so good to be filled up. Christian leaned forward onto Daniels' chest, and kissed him sweetly.

"Calm down sexy, relax and let this happen..." With that Christian thrust his remaining half straight inside, he didn't stop until their naked flesh clapped together. Daniels opened his mouth to scream from pain and pleasure but his voice was muffled as Christian shoved his tongue in forcing Daniels to kiss back. They made out with passion and aggression as Christian pounded his tight virgin ass. Breaking for air Daniels just cried out, his voice shaking as Christian fucked him hard.

Christian was close to cumming and pulled out. Daniels felt suddenly empty wanting to be filled again., but instead Christian laid his legs flat and straddled Daniels' hips. Gripping the base of the shaft Christian positioned the cock head and lowered himself down sitting on Daniels lap. Daniels could only gasp as he entered Christian's ass for the second time that night.

"Oh my god... fuuuck me..." Daniels said as the tight walls of Christian's ass constricted.

Christian smiled, "Mmmm with pleasure..." and he started to bounce on his throbbing tool. Christian rocked and gyrated his hips, bringing Daniels to the edge of climax and back several times.

Daniels was ready, his balls ached and his dick throbbed. Christian knew Daniels was close, he had been edged so much in the past day that decided to give him a treat. "Officer Daniels, it wasn't very nice of you to electrocute me at the police station.... have I hurt you even once? NO. You've been a bad boy... and you need to be punished."

Daniels got nervous, "Look I'm sorry," he said as Christian continued to fuck him. Christian's eyes started to glow very dimly. "No, you can't you said you weren't done with me... Don't, please..."

Christian leaned forward, this new angle pulled Daniels cock further into his ass. "I will do whatever I want with you. And who said that I was done with you? I still plan to enjoy your body even after you're stone. How can I resist when you're just so beautiful." Christian's eyes slowly got brighter, and Daniel's body grew lethargic as his muscles tightened. Christian kissed Daniels' and stared into his eyes. Daniels was now locked, Christian had him.

Daniels managed to speak through his trance , "If you untie me I can make it worth your while...."

Christian smiled and his eyes faded, " Oh you can can you?" He untied Daniels and his his body turned back.

Daniels rose up and threw Christian on his stomach, gripping his hips and pulling his ass up in the air with Christian on all fours. Christian liked the force Daniels was using. He like it rough. "Yeah, fuck me sexy. Fuck me hard." '

Daniels shoved his dick into Christian and buried himself completely. He trust in and out, quickening the pace with each thrust. Daniels' bubble butt clenched and tightened as he bucked hips. His abs were on fire and his chest strained. He grabbed hold of Christian's hair and pulled his head back as he pounded him. His groin and Christian ass cheeks clapped together. The smell of sweat and sex filled the air.

Christian rose up and reached his arm back as he turned to kiss Daniels. He pushed himself off of Daniels' cock and turned over on his back, "Mmmm fuck me some more. I want to see your face."

Daniels got off the bed and pulled Christian down to the edge of the mattress. He put Christian's right leg over his shoulder and put his left on the edge of the bed while his right leg stretched back and supported his weight on the floor. He turned Christian's hips to the right while he still lay flat on his back. Daniels held his cock loosely in his hand as he guided himself back into Christian's inviting hole.

This angle provided much better entry for him and he began to fuck Christian wildly once more. His right ass cheek was compressed and rounded you even more while his left cheek stretched taught highlighting its shape and firmness. Daniels was fucking Christian like he was on a mission. Christian squeezed his biceps and felt his hard chest. Daniels was an animal and it drove Christian wild.

Daniels starting breathing harder and more rapidly as he continued. Christian knew it was time. He wasn't going to delay Daniels' orgasm this anymore. With an ecstatic moan Daniels started to shoot. His hot cream spurted into Christian's hot ass with great force filling him up. Christian's eyes began to glow.

"No, you said you.... " Daniels couldn't stop himself. He kept cumming and he was so overwhelmed by the pleasure of emptying his heavy nuts. His body quickly stiffened and he was unable to stop it. His bucked his hips one last time, and Christian pulled away exposing Daniels' hardening member. His skin had lost its color, and that fuzzy feeling came back. Daniels' dick shot more cum onto Christian's stomach, his fluids arching into the air with each pump. But he was slowing down, his cum thickened and started to drip rather than flow. He showed no signs of stopping though. The ecstasy of his orgasm intensified, and he felt it in his finger tips and toes.

Christian enjoyed the show, and scooped up some of the cum from his chest and brought to his mouth savoring its taste. He planned to not let it go to waste. Daniels delicious cream was in short supply at this point.

"You like that feeling? The more you turn to stone, the stronger your orgasm will feel. Once you're finished you'll be locked in that state. Consider this a gift Officer Daniels, All you'll be able to focus on is the fact that you'll be cumming forever. Hot men like you deserve that pleasure....."

Daniels was having trouble focusing, his orgasm kept bringing his attention back to the feeling in his loins. His balls solidified and the wave of white spread up his shaft. His whole body was nearly stone now. He stood in the same position he was fucking Christian in. This wasn't so bad was it? He got the fuck of a lifetime and would enjoy it as it would never end.

He accepted his fate and used the last of his mobility to blow Christian a kiss. The his face turned white and his eyes went blank.

The world started to fade from view and cumming was all he could see in his horizon as he swam in an ocean of sexual release..

Christian jerked himself to sight of Daniels' white marble body. He studied his sculpted musculature caught in its final pose, as Daniels blew him a kiss. What a sweet final gesture. Daniels made a fine statue, he lent himself to art perfectly and would forever enjoy being part of Christian's collection of men.

A single drop cum pushed its way out of Daniels dick as his shaft sealed off the remaining cum that was waiting to escape. The thick cream stretched and hung from the tip of his head. Christian let himself go and finally came hands free, spewing his load onto Daniels' rock hard abs and chest.

The end.