Stoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her first sleep over with Panda the weekend we moved (Panda helped her unpack) and I met Panda's oldest sister (her mother couldn't drop her off). I'd spoken with her mother on the phone and just as Anna suggested she sounded very nice, but very tired. Keni and Panda had a blast. We had pizza, watched movies, did homework together, and, of course, unpacked Keni's room. Panda seemed starved for attention and she was pretty low maintenance. I promised myself I would invite her over more often.

Keni had invited two other girls to join their friendship group at school, Willie (Whilomena) and Cathy (Catherine). The new girls seemed to be social outcasts also, but increasing the size of the group got the teacher off Keni's back, so I was content.

Okay, so back to the Bee...I had been quizzing my baby girl for weeks. She was a little nervous, but she really was very good at spelling. I was starting to think she might have somewhat of a photographic memory when it came to words. I didn't know if she could hold her own against fourth and fifth graders, but I was sure to tell her, over and over again, that I was so proud of her for even qualifying. Even if she lost in the first round, I told her, I wouldn't care. She was still fantastic. Her teacher kept telling her the same. As it turns out, teachers received a bonus if any of their students qualified for the Bee, so Ms. Kemp was beside herself with joy.

The evening of the Bee, Keni was dressed in a new outfit I'd picked up for her, a red and black plaid jumper with a white blouse, black patent leather shoes and black bows in her hair. I told her I thought we should give practicing a rest on the way there, but she insisted we keep going. So when Johnny and Anna arrived to give us a ride, we all quizzed her from a large stack of index cards on the short drive to the school.

We sat in the middle of the auditorium, which was packed, and I noticed that Johnny saved a seat on the other side of him. There was a guy sitting pretty close to him, so I just thought it was a guy thing. As usual, the band played first (God help us), the choir performed two songs...and then the Bee started.

My baby's first word was 'quarter.' She spelled it correctly and made it to the next round. Her next word was 'earth' which she also spelled correctly. In fact, she spelled all of her words correctly and made it to the semi-finalist round. There were only ten students left. I couldn't believe how well she was doing and everyone applauded loudly when she spelled her words correctly considering she was the only first grader competing.

I noticed, as one of the other semi-finalists was spelling a word, that Johnny moved down to occupy the empty seat beside him. Anna also moved down. It was then I looked up and noticed someone making their way past the other seated parents toward us. I would recognize that body anywhere and I smiled, also moving down. She sat down, leaned over to kiss me very sweetly on the lips, and then asked how 'our girl' was doing. I smiled, reporting that 'our' baby was outstanding. She said, "of course she is," which made me smile even more.

Keni made it to the final round after spelling 'terrible,' a word we had not practiced and I was sure she would misspell, but she didn't. There were only five students left. Her next word was 'fourth,' which she spelled wrong (she forgot the 'u'), but she received a standing ovation when she was disqualified. I could see she was disappointed, so the four of us stood to go find and comfort her.

Her teacher was already chatting with her and Keni was smiling as the teacher patted her on her back. We approached and she looked up, running to me and jumping into my arms.

"I am so proud of you. You were freaking fantastic," I whispered in her ear.

After a few more squeezes, I set her down so Anna could hug her and Johnny could pat her on the head while making her laugh. Last, Vince knelt down, whispered something in her ear that made her smile, and then hung something around her neck. Keni hugged her, a hug that was returned warmly.

We took her to get pizza and ice cream, Paulie piling her caramel sundae up quite high with no extra charge. We joked, laughed and congratulated her until we arrived home and she went to bed, a little thrilled and a little nauseous. Then the four of us sat on the plush leather sofas, Johnny and Anna sitting quite close to one another, chatting, laughing and drinking tequila. Hours later, Johnny offered to drive Anna home and they left.

Vince helped me carry the glasses to the kitchen and watched as I rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher.

I looked over at her, "that necklace, of the bee, which was really cool by the way...please tell me that's silver."

Vince raised a brow and I winced. White gold or platinum for sure. I was already thinking of the arguments I would use when I told her she couldn't wear it to school.

"I should get going," Vince offered.

I leaned against one of the counters and swallowed.

"You don't have to," I said softly.

She paused, watching me, those blue eyes level, trying to assess, I imagined, if I was really okay with her spending the night.

"Come here."

I moved to her without hesitation and she pulled me close, her eyes holding mine.

"You sure about that?"

I nodded.

She smiled and I watched as her eyes darkened just a bit.

"Does that mean I get to fuck you?" She whispered huskily.

I could feel a pulse of arousal move through me. Without thinking I whispered, "you can do whatever you want, Vince."

She threw her head back and laughed and...it floored me. Her laugh was amazing. I loved it.

"Whatever I want, huh?" She repeated.

I blushed, realizing what I'd said, "well—"

"Oh no, no backing out now," she teased.

I just smiled and moved a little closer to her.

"Yea, whatever you want," I confirmed.

The smile left her face, those eyes darkened just a bit more, and then she leaned down to kiss me with those magical lips until my body was flush with heat and I was breathing heavily.

"Why don't you go get ready while I make a few phone calls?" She whispered.

I smiled and disappeared into the bedroom.

*

I could feel everything...the cool air from the open window against my bare, heated flesh...the cotton sheets, smooth against my back...her breath, warm, against my collarbone, my chest...that sexy mouth, torturous against my painfully taut nipples...that wonderful tool she'd strapped on, sliding into me, after she'd used her hands...her mouth...

I was climbing again...everything enhanced, my mind focused on the movement of her hips, the look in those intense blue eyes...face-to-face this time, bodies slick with sweat, tense with arousal...the feel of her back was amazing...strong...the curve of her buttocks, the muscles tensing, relaxing, tensing...her fingers worked my nipples, worked my clit...God, I was going to come apart... I'd lost count of how many times she'd sent me over already, but it was happening again...

"Georgia."

A low, hungry growl, my eyes opened and met hers...her eyes were dark...her hips burying deeper, pulling out to the tip, sliding back in again...she knew...knew I was trembling...teetering on the edge...about to go over...I moaned when she carefully sank her teeth into a nipple...and then every sensation just... detonated...sending me out of my body and to a place of pure bliss...her mouth covered mine, swallowing my cries, heightening the experience... her hips moved faster, burrowing... plundering... until she groaned into my mouth, her eyes closed, her breathing rapid, out of control...the movement of her hips slowing, but not stopping, prolonging the sensations...I moaned into her ear.

"Jesus," I breathed.

I could feel her smile against my neck.

She rolled onto her side, pulling me with her, her lips covering mine, gentle...tender...satiated. I was purring now, my body still coming down, every nerve end alive...every sensation delicious...her warm skin pressed against mine...her lips against my throat...the toy slowly pulled from my body, leaving me feeling a little empty...everything, just...wonderful.

She left me for a moment, to remove the harness I assumed, and then she was close again, pulling me to her, her hands caressing me, my back, my hips...her lips covering mine...sweet...soft...I sighed and fell asleep snuggled against her.

*

When I woke the next morning, I felt great. Relaxed...fluid...energized...fantastic. I was also alone. I rolled over, inhaling her scent on the pillows...so she had been here. At least I hadn't been dreaming. I stretched, took another few moments to think about her...to remember her, last night...her smell, the feel of her...what she did to me, how she made me feel...and then I stood and grabbed a quick shower.

When I opened my bedroom door, I smelled bacon. I heard voices. And I smiled a smile born from warm feelings and absolutely great sex. As I made my way to the kitchen, I heard part of their conversation.

"Why can't I touch it?" That was my curious little six-year-old.

A deep, throaty response that made my skin tingle, "because it's dangerous, it's only for grown ups...and your mother would kill me."

That made me raise a brow and slow my steps a bit so I could hear more.

"They don't look bad on TV."

"You don't watch those kinds of shows."

"We do at school."

"You watch shows with guns in class? Since when?"

I heard a sigh as if everyone knew this, "since forever, Vince."

"You tell your mother that?"

A ruffling sound, which I assumed was my darling child shaking her head, "no, she'll tell the Principal and then we won't be able to watch them!"

I ignored the feeling of anger that brought on and instead made a note to call Ms. Kemp. She was so worried about my child's social skills, and about her hanging out with a criminal, but she showed her programs with guns in them? Then I wondered why the two of them were talking about guns in the first place. A question quickly answered when I entered the kitchen and saw the large, black gun sitting on top of the refrigerator.

Two things went through my mind...why was there a gun in my apartment? And when had she started carrying a gun?

I pushed those thoughts aside and made my way over to stove to see what Vince was making. When she leaned down to kiss me, I didn't even think of hesitating, enjoying the feel of those wonderful full lips on mine...

"Oooooo! You two are kissing!"

I pulled away from Vince, who was chuckling, and moved in to grab my girl off of the stool, swinging her around before dropping a dozen kisses all over her face.

"Mom!" She squealed with laughter, one of the most beautiful sounds in the world to me.

"So, what about these shows you watch in school?" I asked.

She sighed dramatically, "Mom, it's not a big deal."

She could tell by my face I was not happy.

"Ms. Kemp said they were okay because they are documenchies."

"Documentaries," I corrected. "Documentaries about what?" I asked.

"Those bad men who hunted the alpine tigers until they killed them all."

I nodded, feeling a little less angry. "Albino tigers," I corrected. "And the message you learned from that was that guns were okay for kids to play with?" I asked.

I could see the blush stain her cheeks, "no Mom."

I nodded, "exactly. So, you will not ask Vince to touch her gun ever again, right?"

"Until I'm 18, right?"

"21," I corrected.

She sighed, but that seemed to end the discussion.

"Did you wash your face and brush your teeth?"

"Mooooom," she whined.

"Go."

She slid off the stool and skipped out of the kitchen. I turned back to Vince who kissed me silly, ratcheting up my pulse, before I could chastise her about the gun.

"Sorry, I didn't know she was out here," she said preemptively.

"Since when do you carry a gun?" I whispered.

She smirked, "Georgia, I always carry a gun. If I'm coming to see you, I make sure you don't see it."

I watched as she placed the last of the bacon on a paper towel to drain, too stunned to comment.

She turned to look at me, "you breaking up with me again?" She asked teasingly.

Although I wasn't in a teasing mood, I shook my head, remembering Anna's advice to 'hold on' when things got a little shaky. Guns? That made me shaky.

She leaned down to kiss my forehead, "good."

I continued to watch as she grabbed eggs from the fridge and began cracking them into a bowl. After dumping the lot of them into a frying pan and adding shredded cheese, she grabbed the bread to make toast.

"I can do that," I offered.

"Sit. Let me cook for my girls."

I sat on one of the stools, smiling, feeling warm from my head down to my toes. Her girls. That was nice. Keni bounced back into the room, climbing up onto her stool.

"Are you hanging out with us today?" Keni asked hopefully

"Can't kiddo, but what you got planned?" She asked.

I think both Keni and I pouted with disappointment.

"We're painting my room! Panda and Anna are coming to help!" She exclaimed happily.

Vince dished up the food and handed out plates, looking over at me with sympathy. Two six-year-olds 'helping' to paint a room? Yikes.

"Sounds great, maybe I can get back here before you're done."
"Yippee!" Keni cried out.

When Vince leaned over to place my plate in front of me, I also whispered "yippee" in her ear. She smiled.

Then the three of us sat at the island in the kitchen and ate breakfast, prepared for us by Vincenza Stone...it was a really nice way to start the day.

***

I had to say, compared to where my life was a few months ago, my life today was pretty great. The new apartment was, well...it was fantastic. Spacious, warm, homey...I'd tried to refuse, but Vince replaced my television with a larger one, bought me a new mattress (she claimed she had a bad back, but I knew she was full of it), and she hired a cleaning lady (declaring there was no way I would have time to clean such a large apartment). After the cleaning lady, I put my foot down and told her if she bought one more thing, I would move back to my old apartment. That seemed to work.

My job? Dave had called me into his office a few days ago and told me there might be a change in positions soon considering he wasn't pleased with the new Head Cashier. And he no longer seemed concerned about Louise's financial problems. I simply nodded, not encouraging or discouraging him. I would never turn down a promotion and better pay. How that would affect my already strained relationship with Louise...well, I had no idea, but I wouldn't let that stop me from saying yes.

Ms. Kemp and I had a very interesting conversation about the potentially misleading messages in the movies/videos she had the students watch. She seemed receptive to my comments and, considering she was still riding high from Keni's performance in the Spelling Bee, promised she would send home a list of movies/videos for parental approval from now on. I told her she should word the letter as if consent was implied so she wasn't waiting for approval. In other words, encourage parents to return the form only if they had concerns. That would be less of a headache for her and would certainly alleviate my concerns.

Anna had finally shared that she and Johnny were seeing each other. She said she hadn't mentioned it because she was ten years older than he was and thought I would not approve. I told her I didn't give a rat's ass as long as he was good to her and she was happy. So, now we could both discuss dating someone 'in the life.' Johnny and Vince were so alike in some ways it was unsettling. They were both a little bossy, a little overbearing and a little overprotective. However, just like me, she had no complaints in the bedroom.

In other words...I was doing really well. I was...happy...for the first time in a long time. My baby girl was happy and still doing well in school, my friend was pleased with her new boyfriend, and my relationship with Vince...well, it was okay. She still was much too secretive and I wanted to spend more time with her. I wanted her there not only when she wanted to have sex, or play family, but for support and comfort on a regular basis. But for now, I was okay with it. When she was with us, she lavished attention on both me and Keni. And I was hoping we would move in a direction where she was a more permanent fixture in our lives. But there was still a part of herself, a part of her life, that she was holding back...or at least it felt that way. And maybe she didn't have a choice about that? Maybe she was holding back for my own safety or my daughter's safety? But, it seemed to keep a wall between us...and I wasn't happy about it.

*

A few days later, Dave fired Louise. He didn't demote her, he fired her. The next day, I would be the new head cashier. In his office he told me two things: that he wanted me to be fair and objective when supervising the 15 cashiers and that he wanted me to take two online courses, one in management and leadership styles and the other in conflict mediation. The company would pay for the courses. One started in a few weeks, the other in a few months. Oh, and my salary did not increase a little. As management, it increased by a third. And I would be eligible for health insurance in six months. I was in heaven!

I bought all the fixings for steak dinners that night and a nice bottle of red wine from the store down the street. I was literally whistling as I walked home. Izzy, the doorman (his name was Isaiah but everyone called him Izzy), held the door open for me.

"Hey Ms. Adams."

"Izzy, I told you to call me Gia."

I breezed past him, in my own little world, happy to be alive, wanting to share my news with Keni and Anna...and probably Johnny (who spent quite a bit of time with us in the evenings now), and eventually Vince. They would be happy for me, my new family, and they would share in my joy. I was looking forward to the evening.

Until I opened my apartment door and was greeted by...no one. It was dark and empty. I glanced at my phone, thinking perhaps I had the day wrong and maybe Vince was taking the girls out today. It was then I noticed the texts from Anna.

Text #1, "Uh, Gia, did Vince pick the girls up today?"

Text #2, "Gia, I can't find the girls."

Text #3, "Damnit Gia, check your phone and call me back."

My heart stopped. Every feeling of joy, of happiness, of contentment, I'd been feeling disappeared. The girls were missing. The girls were missing. My baby was missing!

I pressed the speed dial number for Anna with shaking hands.

"Gia—"

"Did you find them? Are they okay?"

A long pause and the room started spinning. I dropped to the floor, knowing if I didn't I would fall over.

"Anna?"

"I'm with Vince and Johnny. Vinny is flying in. The Jamaicans—"

"What? Jamaicans?" I asked...but then it came to me. The ones that wanted Vince's territory. The ones that wanted to sell drugs freely. The ones that had tried to break into my home before. The ones that probably watched as Vince spent time with two little girls every week. Those Jamaicans.

"Gia—"

"What do I do Anna? What am I...I don't know what...to do—"

"Stay there, I'm coming."

And she ended the call. I crawled to a wall and sat with my back against it...to stop the room from spinning. To stop the fear as it crawled up my spine, settled at the base of my brain, and turned me into a puddle of goo. Vince knew. Vinny was flying in. They would take care of it. This was their business, their life...they knew how it worked, right? And...and...they wouldn't hurt two six-year-old girls, would they? They would have to be monsters to do that. But my baby...she was probably terrified. My baby...if they hurt my baby...

1...7891011...15