Stoned Submission Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, uh," Grady said around her nipple, pulling his hips back. He knew her touch would undo him. Send him into a crazed frenzy. Concentrating on her barbell, he tethered his need. Knew good things came to those who waited.

Ears ringing, Annika wondered how the scratching excitement under her skin didn't screech out from within, like nails on a blackboard. Like her nails scraping down his back, to his fine, firm ass.

Left nipple red and swollen around the barbell, Grady switched his attention to the other side, suckling Annika's right teat, teeth scraping over the sensitive flesh, fingertips tugging at the piercing on the left.

"Fuck, I love how you suck me inside you, Gray baby," Annika moaned, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, fingers sinking into his midnight curls, holding him to her. He hummed against her skin, the scrape of her nails along his scalp making his dick throb, the tight feel of her nipple between his lips and its mate's length under his fingertips causing him to thrash against that leash.

He didn't feel, couldn't hear, her laboured breathing, her thundering heartbeat, the rain lashing against the windows. All sense of touch and sound were overwhelmed with her, by her, for her. But he did absorb her, feeding on each individual response until she became one glorious feast.

With some reluctance, still hungry, Grady released her nipples, rubbing his hands over her mounds that were heavy with lust.

"Don't think for a minute you can derail me, Nika," he warned playfully, smiling when she lifted her head, an impish grin on her face. "Brat."

She merely nodded and sat, her ass on the skinny edge of the pillow, her knees draped over its height.

"Lay back," he instructed, hands on her shoulders, gently guiding her down, fingertips tracing tiny circles over her skin.

Annika lifted her hips, laying back with her pelvis tilted, her body fluid as water. Grady adjusted the pillow under her ass before taking the looped rope ends and gliding them up her legs, securing them above the knee, suspending her legs in a wide V.

"Lower your calves," he murmured, buckling belts around each thigh and shin, prohibiting her ability to straighten her legs in response to the pleasure he was determined she feel.

Woking quickly, he buckled the pillow straps just above her belly button, binding her to the bed. Knowing what he wanted, Annika lifted her arms above her head, gripping the ropes. He moved around to each side of the bed, cuffing her wrists to the ropes.

"Okay?" he asked softly, moving back to the foot of the bed, smiling when she gave a small nod, his mind an erratic flicker show of erotic images, of plundering Annika's sweet offering, of taking and claiming.

And with her cunt open wide in submission, Grady couldn't resist pushing her knees up against her shoulders, testing the resistance of the restraints and lowering his face to her open cunt to sniff and lick again. He sunk his tongue into her, breathing into her his soul. His head swum with the strong smell and taste of smoky pussy between her legs, at the tightening of her muscles around his stiffened tongue.

"You taste amazing, Nika," he whispered into her folds, tongue slowly sliding through her slit, up to lazily circle around her clitoris. Annika's hands fisted around the ropes and her heart beat in hitchy strikes, both excited and unsure.

"Grady," she whispered, turning her head to the side, inhaling his scent from the sheets. "Please."

"Hmmm," he considered into her flesh, his baritonal hum causing her lower belly to jump. "No. I'm going to keep you like this for a long time, Nika baby."

Grady stood tall and rubbed his smooth cock through the full length of her gaping gash. "Are you comfortable?"

She almost missed his question, what with her eyes fixated on the sight of his cock splitting her lips. "I'll be even more okay once you make me come."

Grady made a tsk, tsk sound with his tongue and slapped his cock against her pussy before stepping back and smacking the palm of his hand over her open gash. Annika gasped, unprepared, unable to move her body to distract her from the sensation. She had no choice but to remain motionless and absorb the sting.

"Promise to tell me if it becomes too much for you. We can... rearrange things," Grady smiled, his hand gently stroking through her plump pussy to soothe the pain.

"It's becoming too much for me," Annika gasped, biting her bottom lip. She wanted to tense, go rigid in response to the vulnerable position, hide inside herself. But her body was yearning. "Please make me come."

Grady stood between her legs, stroked his cock, imagined branding her with his urine, spilling his hot seed over her, marking her very much as Lucille had. He filed the image in the back of his head, vowed he'd claim just like that soon.

Annika saw the promise in his eyes, the need, the love. Knew she could make him fulfil those promises with a look, a word. Instead, she kept her mouth shut and he stepped back, demeanour changing ever so slightly. "I need a shower."

With that, he stepped into the adjoining bathroom and the tension in Annika's neck and shoulders melted away listening to both the rain and the shower echoing off the tiles. She took some deep breaths -- practiced her pranayama -- and tried to regain control of her system.

She pulled at the restraints, a futile attempt at freedom. Nika was whining for attention, for action, and Annika knew she could find it in the shower with Grady. It felt as though Annika's high was centred in her cunt, where it yearned and burned.

Closing her eyes on a frustrate sigh, Annika refocused on her breathing, counting each heartbeat between every inhalation and exhalation. The steady soundtrack of rain coming through the window steadied her; the cool rush of air distracted her from the heat centred in her belly. Eventually, the rain and her breathing (and the weed) lulled her overactive mind; her head felt lighter, she lost all awareness of the restraints.

But Nika.

Nika was all too aware. All too needy.

Her breath caught in anticipation when she heard the squeaky turns of the taps, of the shower curtain rustling open. Annika longed to touch her pussy, to ready herself for Grady, to be an active participant. Her nipples tightened, eager, and she felt her heat glide down her pussy to her ass.

Grady re-entered the room, towel slung low over his hips, water beading down his golden skin. Annika pouted upon seeing his erected abated.

"You cheated?" she asked, sullen voiced and sleepy eyed.

Grady grinned. "No, silly rabbit. Cold shower."

Annika's dour expression brightened on a peal of laughter. A sound that was choked back when Grady dropped his towel, stood between her legs, cock twitching.

"I'm not going to fuck you," he said, reaching down to his bag of tricks. From it he pulled a U-shaped vibrator, one that stimulated both internally and externally. Annika's eyes widened when she saw the toy, had a flashback to the time Grady made her wear it to the supermarket where he controlled it remotely with his phone.

Fuck.

She sucked in a breath, lifting her head to watch as Grady eased half the malleable toy inside her, angling it up to the internal base of her clit, his thumb rubbing the other end against the swollen nub. On a sigh, Annika deliberately sunk her shoulders and head into the mattress, relaxing her tense abdomen as she did. It would do no good to contract her muscles and give him further advantage.

Grady hummed as he took his phone, connected to the device via Bluetooth. He selected a 'waves' vibration, one that did exactly as it described. He turned it on low, enjoying the flush of pleasure that pinked Annika's cheeks.

He stood over Annika's helplessly sexy body, tapped his semi-hard cock against her mons, fingertips tickling along her ribs, gently over her armpits, down to dance over her nipples. They held an intense gaze for three heartbeats, four, before Grady lowered his head and kissed her softly, tongue lazily tracing along the seam of her lips, tickling them apart.

Annika sighed into Grady's mouth, her pussy pleasantly surfing the waves, enjoying the easy current that reflected the rhythm of the rain. Sensing her need, yet again tethering his own, Grady eased back, eyes heavy with lust. With anticipation of the game they'd just started.

"I'll be back in a bit, Nika baby," he said, moving over to the dresser and pulling on old sweats and a black hoodie.

"What?" Annika asked, voice soft and dreamy, hips tilting with pleasure.

"Back in a bit," he said again, smiling as he left her alone with nothing but her thoughts and the promise of pleasure.

Walking through the house to the kitchen, Grady tucked the image of Annika away. He wanted to keep her presence -- and current situation -- a secret.

For now.

He pulled out his phone, increased the intensity of vibrations on the external part of the toy, smiled wide imagining Annika's limited writhing reaction, and pocketed the device. Wandering to the open kitchen, Grady grabbed a beer and his small stash of weed.

Out on the back deck, Grady watched lightning flash in the distance, heard the rolling thunder and wondered if it would blow back overhead and help hide Annika's screams.

Smiling, he rolled himself a joint, inhaled deeply, his smoky exhalation quickly whipped up in the stormy air. He closed his eyes as the drug recommenced its brain invasion, and he couldn't help but see Annika sitting on the toilet, legs spread as Lucille had her hot and kinky way with his girlfriend.

He shifted on the sling-back deckchair, sucked in another thick plume of smoke, held it and turned his head, jerking his chin up in greeting to his housemate, Ezra.

Ezra was African-American, in Australia on a two-year work visa, and had fallen naturally into the local footy scene. Tall, muscled, he had an affinity with the sport as though he grew up with it. Grady liked Ezra's easy-going nature, his support of the club and his ability to consistently kick fifty metre goals week in, week out.

Grady was really going to miss his company -- and athletic ability -- in eight-months' time when his visa was up.

"Hey, man," Ezra said, sitting back on the unoccupied chair, taking a swig of beer.

"Hey," Grady said, passing the slif over to his friend, washing away the taste of smoke and pussy with his own beverage.

"Fucking A," Ezra said, sucking in a lungful of marijuana. "Man, Australia needs to catch up with the rest of the weed world." He passed the joint back and propped his feet up on the table.

"Don't I know it. Fucking politics."

Ezra made a humming sound of agreement, took a long pull of his beer.

"No Em and Johnno tonight?" he asked, referring to the couple who lived upstairs in a converted studio apartment. They all shared a kitchen, laundry and back yard, but basically, Ezra and Grady had free reign of the house downstairs, Emmaline and Johnathan up.

Grady shook his head, passing the joint back with a belly full of smoke. "Pretty sure they said something about being out of town this weekend," he said, voice strained tight, before blowing a pillow of smoke into the rain.

"No Annika tonight?" Ezra asked.

Grady smiled, pulled out his phone as if to check messages, but instead turned off the vibrator. "Not until later," he said, flicking it back on, full strength, before turning it off again.

Ezra shook his head. "If I had a girl like that..." He took another swig from the bottle. "Put a ring on it already, dude. Gotta tie that one down."

Grady laughed, head fluffy from the storm, the beer, the weed. The woman. "I'll get there. We're in a good position right now." Again, he chuckled at his private joke, swiping at his phone to stabilise Annika's vibrations at a low level.

To keep her wet and wanting and wire tight.

Phone buzzing in his pocket, Ezra pulled it out, tapped out a message. "Jude, Matias and Owen are gonna come over. Play cards, get stoned, watch the game, whatever."

Grady rolled a second joint, palming it with his phone.

"Sounds good," he said, standing, slapping Ezra on the shoulder before moving back inside.

Snagging another beer from the fridge, Grady walked to his bedroom, sucked in a breath of pure lust upon seeing Annika splayed over his bed under an erotic red glow, upon hearing her laboured breath and seeing her body tense and flinching and flexing in need. She turned her head, eyes pleading when she saw him reach into his pocket for his phone.

Is she begging for me to stop or continue? Grady wondered, smiling as he approached the bed.

There was a sheen of sweat reflecting red over her brow, her chest, her belly. Around her abdomen and each calf and forearm was a pink ring; she'd clearly wriggled against her restraints, testing for freedom. Grady smirked at her failed efforts, put his hands under the pillow and pulled her back to the edge of the bed.

"Naughty, naughty," he playfully chastised before holding up the joint. "Think this'll help?"

Annika nodded, shook her head, nodded again.

Grady laughed before moving to the bed, laying on his side, his cock at Annika's ear. He lit up the cigarette, sucking in hard to ensure the flame caught before turning his head to aim the smoke in the general direction of the window. He held the splif to Annika's lips, watched her greedily inhale the drug, eyes closing in ecstasy as her body was given a welcome distraction from the pulsating toy in her pussy. Combing his free hand through her hair, he saw the tension melt from her body, muscles soft and lax, as she relaxed with a mouthful of marijuana.

Annika tipped her head back and blew, her entire body submitting to Mary Jane swimming through her veins.

"Give me your cock, Gray baby," she whispered huskily.

Not needing any encouragement, Grady set his aching cock free.

"Give me another puff," came her whispered plea, and he did, eager to give her a quick follow-up.

"Hold it until the vibrations stop," he ordered, swiping a thumb across the screen of his phone to increase the intensity as she inhaled. Again, Annika was gluttonous in her consumption of the smoke, breathing in to the pit of her stomach, holding the burn there until her eyes watered and it felt as though her heart would beat right from her chest.

Tears pooling at her eyes in effort to hold her breath, Annika turned her head, rubbed her lips over the purplish tip of Grady's cock before enveloping him in her hot, smoky mouth, expelling her boiling breath around him. The vibrations pulsing from her core intensified in response, the buzzing in her ears and cunt grew all the louder, making her gasp around his meat.

With a belly full of smoke, a mouthful of cock and a pussy overflowing with the changing tides, she almost came. Face pink and entire body clenched like a fist, tears leaked from the corners of her eyes, adding to the moisture coating Grady's cock.

He took another hit from the joint watching as she tried to suck more of him into her mouth. He rocked his hips toward her face, careful as to not pull or become entangled in the ropes. She moaned as she took half his length into her mouth, tongue thrusting at the underside of his shaft. She relished the salty taste of precum dancing over her tastebuds, longed for a greater feast.

But he pulled back, glossing her lips with his pink tip as they heard the front door slamming shut. It shot out like a bullet; unexpected. The sound reverberated through the house followed by heavy footsteps and masculine laughter. Annika choked and spluttered the smoke, trying to wheeze in a cleansing breath.

"What do you think would happen if they knew what was going on in here?" he whispered, taking his own shallow hit of the drug.

Annika eyes widened -- she hadn't thought all that much about being discovered -- and her lower abdomen clenched, jumped, in response. Being out of her head in some areas invited other, more paranoid, thoughts to penetrate.

But the weed helped her; she was able to fully relax and absorb the toy's animation against her clit, the warmth of it spreading up behind her pelvic bone.

"I think I know what would happen," Grady said conversationally, masking the desire throbbing at the base of his cock, casually holding the joint to Annika's lips as he increased the vibrator's tempo.

"Owen would fall to his knees and worship you."

Annika made a sound, caught somewhere between a laugh and a moan, as she expelled a long stream of smoke before pursing her lips, silently asking for more, welcoming the burn spreading out from lungs to her secured hips.

"Jude would love it. Matias is would want to join in. Not sure if he has the balls, though. And Ezra..." Grady trailed off, letting Annika's high imagination fill the silence, wanting her to picture Ezra's black cock splitting her open.

"I think I'd like to see if Nika could take his full length," he murmured, fingertips burning as Annika sucked the last of smoke into her lungs.

"Hold it in," Grady ordered, rubbing his thumb over the exposed pad of the vibrator, adding pressure to the pulsations. Annika's face turned pink, her body trembling under the restraints, her lungs compressed in this position. Her eyes shone with smoke-induced tears, with unfulfilled desires, the deep, stormy blue of them swirling with needs. But then she coughed and spluttered, choking on the smoke as it made its scape. She greedily sucked in a breath to clear away the burn.

"Shit," Grady muttered, rubbing a gentle hand over her chest. "Okay?"

"Yeah," she coughed. "Hard to hold with my legs up like this."

With the joint burnt down to the butt, Grady got up and flicked it out the window, taking a gulping breath of fresh, rain-soaked air. The storm had died down; no more lightning, no more thunder. Just a steady drizzle in which to cloak the night.

"Gray," Annika whispered, voice soft and raspy.

"Hmm?"

"Nika needs you, baby. To take her away from everything going on in her head."

He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively, ideas forming in his head as he stepped out of his pants. His cock stood free and proud; he rubbed a hand over his length looking at Annika's twisted figure.

Moving over to the end of the bed, he pressed a hand down on Annika's lower abdomen, feeling the dull vibrations pulse there, loving how she shook her head from side to side as the pressure mounted. Annika made a noise -- one of relief, frustration, he couldn't tell anymore -- before Grady manually turned off the vibrator and slowly withdrew the toy. It was covered in a thick, white cream, one that gleamed pink in the light.

Annika's heart beat erratically under her breast; her pussy clenched hard, missing the toy's invasion, searching for something to fill its place. Images flittered through her mind of Owen joining them, of him licking Grady's come from pussy until she came again all over his lips and tongue.

Of licking Ezra's come from her belly and tits.

She moaned long and deep as new, deviant thoughts infiltrated her mind as Grady slowly sunk his cock into Nika.

Holding himself still, absorbing the strength of her core, he reached up and put the vibrator in Annika's mouth; it fattened her lips as though she were wearing a guard over her teeth. She sucked in a breath around it, swallowed her taste, nodded.

Her eyes rolled back at Grady's thick invasion, both of them groaning in pleasure as Nika's unfulfilled appetite pulled him more truly into her. Grady groaned, wanted nothing more than to plunder, but instead, he gradually withdrew, the ridges of his cock making Annika moan loudly against the makeshift gag and the tried -- helplessly -- to lift her hips, to keep him inside her.

There was a soft tap at the door -- they barely heard it -- a nanosecond before it opened as Grady slammed back home.