Stoned Submission Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Grady," Owen said, eyes to the ground. "We were wondering if..." He trailed off when he lifted his gaze and saw the erotic coupling. Annika tied and spread wide. Helpless. Grady buried to the hilt inside her. Delicious. His mouth watered as his eyes travelled along the contours of their bodies, envisioned dropping to his knees and lapping at her sweet cunt and his sticky balls.

"Anni...ka, he whispered, voice catching on the 'k'. "Grady... Oh, fuck." His Adam's apple bobbled as he swallowed audibly.

She sent him a look -- I know, right? -- and smiled, managed what would pass for a shrug.

Grady slowly withdrew again until just the tip of his cock penetrated her, grunted at the flex of her pelvic floor -- clench and release -- in an attempt to fuck herself with mere inches of meat.

"Stay," he ordered Owen, his pleasure spiking at being discovered. At being watched. "Close the door."

Owen closed it with a quiet snap and leaned back against the wood.

"Watch," came Grady's curt command. Owen nodded, throat contracting and cock aching.

"I love feeling you pulse around me, Nika baby. Such a greedy little slut," Grady teased, hands rubbing up her inner thighs and around to grip her knees. Annika moaned helplessly, red-glazed eyes begging him to fuck her, to unleash the beast and give them what they both craved.

"Don't come," Grady ordered -- her or Owen, she wasn't sure -- as he thrust his hips and filled her swiftly, completely. Annika cried out, the sound again muffled, her neck tense, nostrils flaring with the expulsion of air and the effort to control the sexual anxiety and anticipation intensified inside her.

She turned her head and saw Owen's hand down his pants, the movements of his touch jerky and restricted by the material. His face was flushed pink reflecting both his pleasure and his vulnerability.

Grady closed his eyes as he became swept up in the rhythm he was building. Each thrust spread the heat around and over his dick, made him clench his ass in response, the tingles moving both up and down his legs, his toes digging into the rug for stability.

"Ah, fuck," he moaned, increasing the tempo, eyes flickering to Owen. Hard, squelchy sounds of sex filled the room; skin slapped skin, hands gripped heated flesh, and two sets of eyes begging for more.

He felt like a king.

Annika couldn't move; couldn't actively participate. She was rendered voiceless, motionless. But her eyes. Her eyes were fierce. They begged and challenged; they defied and surrendered.

Grady felt her internal muscles quiver; under his hands he felt the tension in her knees and thighs. She couldn't hold back much longer, but his heart almost beat through his chest knowing she waited for his command to come.

Sweat flopped Owen's brow, his top lip, as his heart galloped in rhythm with Grady's vigorous thrusts. He was amazed at Annika's ability to be so still, so restrained. A slave to pleasure. A wanton, hot mess of nerve-endings. He brought his cock out and stroked himself, wishing he could feel Annika's hot juices coating him.

Subconsciously, Owen rocked his hips, imagining taking Annika hard and fast. His thighs clenched; his knees wobbled. He knew his orgasm was approaching, that he couldn't prevent it. Didn't want to.

"No one fucks you like this," Grady growled, and Annika made some small noise of ascent around the vibrator, head rolling to the side, her body one pulsing mass of hedonistic desire.

"No one makes you come like this," he panted, grateful for the restraints keeping her still. Keeping her open. "Fucking come with me, Nika."

Annika threw her head back and let out a heavy, guttural groan, one loaded with spit and hot breath. Her cunt clenched Grady hard enough to temporarily slow his penetration until the abundance of juices offered coated him, made fucking her through or orgasm all the easier.

"That's it. Give it to me," he said, hips pistoning over and over as he finally let himself go -- "Oh fuck," -- and let her pull him into the abyss with her. He remained buried to balls as he shot his hot load inside her, stomach jumping, thighs quivering with each spurt.

Owen's own mangled cry of release was lost to the couple. He flooded his hand with his hot sticky mess, stroking his sensitive cock with his come, again imagining Annika's pussy coating him with warmth. He rubbed his thumb over his frenulum, the pleasurable pain centring there, making his toes curl. He bared his teeth watching Grady roll his hips, rubbing his pelvis over Annika's sensitive mons, and leaned down, holding his weight on his forearms and buried his face in her neck.

Owen wished to lose himself there, too.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Grady breathed against Annika's burning flesh, absorbing the jerky aftershocks her body was incapable of controlling, her cunt pulling him in with each reverberation of pleasure.

The ragged sounds of Annika's breathing and Owen's whimpering wails brought him back into the room. Holding himself up on one arm, Grady removed the vibrator from her mouth.

Annika slowly opened and closed her jaw, wriggled the stiffness out of it and gingerly licked her lips. "Thanks," she rasped, eyes closing on a sigh as Grady kissed her collarbone, rested his head in the curve of her shoulder.

Hearing Owen sigh wistfully, the couple turned their heads, looked over at him. Smiled.

"Owen. Come here," Annika purred, gasping as she felt Grady retreat from her cavernous grip.

"I need to freshen up," Grady said, stretching his arms up over his head. Owen's gaze travelled down the other man's chest, rippled abs and glistening cock. Subconsciously, he licked his lips.

Grady leaned down, kissed Annika briefly before walking over to the adjoining bathroom.

"I can see how much you want me," Annika whispered, her voice soft under the echoing stream of water splashing in the sink. Seeing Owen's eyes glaze over with lust, she felt a different surge of energy course through her body. One that made her muscles tense with need.

Owen nodded, a bit dumbfounded to find himself in this situation again so soon.

Wishes did come true.

He fell to his knees, pressed a kiss to Annika's abdomen, his lips absorbing the jerky movements underneath her soft, smooth skin.

"Have at it," she smiled an instant before Owen's mouth latched on to her sensitive and sloppy cunt. Annika gasped, growled in frustration at the inability to move and demand, her shoulders tensing, breasts thrusting up as she absorbed this new hedonistic sensation.

One that was gilded with sweet, sweet pain.

"Yes, fuck. Christ, you're amazing," she moaned, arms pulling at the restraints, desperate to add to the friction Owen's scruffy face spread between her legs. He roughly thrust his tongue into her quivering core, heedless to her sounds of pleasure, focused only on claiming the salty, sticky prize within.

Hands splitting her inner thighs apart, Owen let his tawny eyes travel over Annika's body, her breasts -- pebbled hard -- to her face. What he saw in her eyes made him moan appreciatively into her flesh, all but willing to drown in the sea of sex she offered.

In the back of his mind, Owen heard a squeak, pipes moaning, but paid no notice. He was solely focused on consuming Grady from Annika's sweet opening, on extending her pleasure beyond that he gave last week.

Grady re-entered the room, rubbing his hands on a towel and watched as Owen closed his eyes on a sigh of bliss, as Annika's biceps flexed, pulling at the rope, her thighs tense in need.

Annika looked over at Grady, made a sound, caught somewhere between a sob and a laugh. What else could she do?

"See how many times you can make her come," Grady dared. "Be right back."

Annika bit her lip to supress a moan as she relayed their teasing conversation from earlier.

"He's going," she huffed as Owen's tongue serpentined its way through her silky folds, "going to get the others."

Owen pulled back, eyes glossed over, nose, lips and chin glistening in sex. "What?"

Annika pulled again at the restraints, her heart spiking in excited fear.

"Before you came in, we were talking. Fuck," she said, pulling yet again.

"Talking about what?" Owen asked..

"About the others. Jude and Matias and Ezra. And you. Fuck. Owen... please." Her voice had taken on a whimper and Owen bit his lip to supress the smile, torn between his natural compassion in response to her position and the picture she'd sketched for him. He clearly saw himself sitting on the window-seat, watching as Ezra's big, black cock split her open.

Saw himself drinking their cream from her core.

"I can't," he whispered, lowering his mouth to her pussy. "But I can make you forget."

His lips descended to her plump pink flesh, tongue searching for any remnants of Grady's seed, becoming euphoric on the heady taste of strong sex. Her pussy squeezed his tongue, making him lightheaded, her continuous jerks and contractions urging him on.

His heartrate accelerated with the tension in her body; he looked up, brain melting at the sight of her arms flexing against the restraints, at the feel of her thighs bunching under his hands.