Stood Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky keyed a code into a pad to unlock the front door. It took two attempts because her fingers were so cold. She shouldered the door open and pulled Tim inside. It was bright, but not much warmer in the building's stairwell. Becky took Tim by the hand and led him up the stairs to the first landing, then to another door which she opened with a key.

They entered the apartment in darkness except for the light from the stairwell. It was much warmer inside. As the door closed behind Tim, Becky put her arms around him, pressing her body against his and leaning her head into his shoulder. He couldn't see her in the darkness, but he could feel her breathing and could smell her perfume.

"Ok?" he asked as he reciprocated the hug. It was make-or-break time. She would be able to feel his heart pounding in his chest and, if she kept pressing herself against him, she'd be able to feel something else. All the warmth in his body was heading south again.

"Still cold," she replied. "Waiting for the feeling to return to my hands." She touched her cold fingers to Tim's face, making him gasp and instinctively grab her hand.

He held her hand in his for a moment, then brought it up to his mouth. His breath was warm, and he blew gently across her fingers, then touched his lips to the back of her hand. He kissed the back of her fingers, then turned her hand and kissed the palm. He sought out her other hand from behind his back and kissed that too. He still couldn't see her in the dark, and now they stood apart again, holding hands.

"Is that any better?" he asked.

"Much better," she answered quietly, "but my face is still cold."

Tim ran his hand up her arm to cup her cheek, lowered his face to hers and kissed her forehead. Then he kissed her nose. Then her other cheek and he felt her breath hot in his ear. He kept hold of her head as he moved his mouth close to hers. He could feel her lift her face to his in the dark. Playfully, he asked, "better now?" Her answer was little more than a whimper, that evaporated as he finally pressed his lips against hers.

Becky responded instantly. Her lips parted and their tongues entwined as they breathed into each other's mouths. His hand moved to her waist, and he pulled her body back into his. He explored more of her body through the fabric of her dress, feeling the curves of her hips and breasts. She sighed as he touched her and she moved against him, pushing against his hands, against his legs, teasing the bulge growing in his pants. She gripped the back of his head as she melted into his arms.

They had to come up for air. They stood leaning into each other, panting in the darkness.

"That sure warmed me up," Tim breathed.

"Mm, I can tell."

"So, all better then?"

"Don't tease. You're not going to make me pretend I'm still cold so we can keep doing that?"

"If I'm only allowed to kiss you where you're cold, we're going to have to go back outside."

"Definitely not. You can kiss me wherever you like, but we're staying here."

"Here in the dark by the front door?"

Her hand found his and she led him through the apartment, pushing open a door to another dark room. She fumbled around and a lamp clicked on, casting a soft glow into the small bedroom. The lamp stood on a dressing table inside the door. The bed was opposite. The other walls were lined with wardrobes and chests of drawers with little room to walk between them.

As the door closed behind Tim, she pushed him up against it. No hug this time. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face down to hers. Their mouths connected again. Her hands ran down to his shoulders and pushed at his jacket. He shrugged it off. His hands were inside her coat, and she moved back to strip it off, throwing it to the side.

She returned to the kiss with her hands on his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt. Tim's hand slid into her hair, pulling gently. She sighed as he moved his mouth down and kissed her neck. His fingers found the zip in the back of her dress, and he undid it before running his hands up her naked back and unhooking her bra. He slid the straps down her arms revealing her small round breasts. The bra fell away, and the dress slid over her hips, pooling to the floor. Tim's hands went to her breasts, gently squeezing, and teasing her erect nipples with his fingers.

As Becky stepped out of her dress, Tim pushed her backwards into the dressing table. He pulled off his shirt before returning his hands to her body, kneading her breasts as his mouth consumed hers again. She responded to his every touch; her moans stifled by his tongue in her mouth. He kissed her jaw, her neck and shoulders. His fingers traced the curve of her hip and followed her panty line along the inside of her thigh. She gasped as he pressed his hand into the lace between her legs, already soaked through. Tim took one of her nipples into his mouth as he massaged the wet fabric, encouraged by her moans.

Becky gripped his head with one hand, as he went back and forth sucking and licking her nipples. Her other hand went to massage the bulge in his trousers. Tim groaned as his cock strained against her touch. As he curled his fingers into the crotch of her panties and traced the line between her labia, she tugged at the fastening of his trousers. With both hands, she pulled the button and zip open, and his trousers fell to around his ankles. When she reached for his cock through his briefs, Tim nearly tripped over.

He kept his hands on her as he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his trousers. She groaned in complaint as he took his hands away to pull off his socks, but then he sank to his knees in front of her. He ran his hands down her legs and pulled at the straps of her high heels. He kissed the inside of her thigh as he removed one shoe, then did the same on the other side. She stood astride him, and he leaned in, bringing his face close to her covered mound. She gripped the top of the dressing table as he moved his hands back up her legs, and over the soft flesh of her ass. He slowly peeled away her panties and let them fall, finally leaving her naked before him.

He slid his fingers back between her outer lips as he pressed his face into the blonde curls covering her mound. He breathed in her scent. She leaned back, offering him access, enticing him to continue. He leaned in as he spread her lips with his fingers. He gripped her ass with his other hand and pulled her towards him. He slid his tongue into her slit, lapping at her wetness and sucking her inner labia. He moved his fingers up and down as he licked between them, then sought out her clit and rolled it under his thumb. She cooed as he teased and licked her. Her hand moved to grip the back of his head, then back to steady herself against the dressing table again as he sucked on her clit and her legs went weak.

He grabbed her buttocks with both hands and pushed his face into her, alternating between tracing lines with his tongue along the length of her pussy and sucking on her clit. He pushed her up onto the dressing table, holding her in place, and she grabbed the back of his head with both hands. Her moans intensified as he worked on her. The dressing table knocked against the wall and the light swirled as the lamp rocked next to her. She tugged on his hair, and he moved his head to focus on her clit. Becky's moans turned to verbal exclamations of "yes" and "oh, fuck". She leaned back into the mirror on the dressing table and let out a hoarse gasp as her skin touched the cold glass.

Tim didn't let up as she wrapped her legs around his head, holding him in place as he held her steady, gripping her ass. He licked and sucked, hungry for the taste of her. Becky's back arched and she squirmed in his grasp. Her exclamations continued, but the words caught in her throat becoming little more than husky gasps as her breathing laboured. As much as she could move, she pushed her hips towards Tim, grinding her pussy on his face. He moved his hands to her thighs, still holding her in place but freeing her to move for the full effect and she rotated her hips as he swirled his tongue on her clit.

Suddenly she cried out in half-breaths, "oh, fuck, don't, stop, oh, fu-u-u-ck". Her whole body shook as she came, her back arching off the dressing table, and her legs vibrating around Tim's neck. He wanted to keep going while the orgasm rolled through her, but her trembling fingers tugged so hard on his hair that she pulled his head away and his tongue couldn't reach her. He kissed her leg instead. When he smiled up at her, she stared back at him through lidded eyes. Her mouth was wide open as she fought for breath. She nodded at him wordlessly and stroked his face.

When she let go of his hair, he sat back against the foot of the bed and watched her climb unsteadily off the dressing table.

"Fuck, that was good," she gasped.

"Not going to apologise for your language this time?" he joked.

"You said it didn't bother you. Besides, that's exactly how good it was."

She collapsed to her knees, straddling his lap where he sat. Still breathing hard, she kissed him again. She reached between her legs and touched his cock through his briefs. He had been hard the whole time and he twitched at her touch.

"I haven't forgotten about you, but I need a minute," she said, and he wasn't sure if she was talking to him or his penis. She kept rubbing him as she said, "you didn't expect anything from your date, but you were open-minded. How's it looking?"

"It was better than I could have expected before we got in here. Gets better all the time."

"Oh, so now you can think of something nice to say? The blood must be going back to your brain." She slid her hand into his briefs and curled her fingers around his shaft, stroking him slowly. "You were open-minded, but were you prepared?"

He grabbed for his jacket, still on the floor, and extracted a couple of square packets from an inside pocket.

"Good boy," she whispered into his ear, and she kissed his neck. Then she kissed his shoulder and started working her way down, following the line of hair that went down his chest and across his navel. She pulled at the waistline of his briefs, and he lifted his hips so she could remove them. His cock sprang free, pointing upwards.

Becky curled her fingers around his cock again, lowering her head to the other side. feathering kisses up the shaft. Her hot tongue traced saliva up the length, lubricating him, and she followed with her hand. With her other hand she tugged gently on his scrotum. Tim tensed and relaxed at the same time, yearning for her touch. She kept stroking as she flicked her tongue across the tip. It was Tim's turn to let out a weak sigh.

She dipped her head and her face disappeared behind her blonde hair. A little at a time, Tim felt her slip his cock into her mouth, her hands and tongue working the whole time. He revelled in the sensation of her hot breath, the movement of her tongue, the grip of her slender fingers. She moaned onto his cock, sending vibrations through him. He wanted to touch her, but he was rooted to the spot. He wanted to see her, but the feeling itself was too good. He wanted to fuck her, but he wouldn't ask her to stop.

As though she read his thoughts, she tucked her hair behind her ear and stared into his eyes as she continued bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She took about half his length in her mouth, and her hand worked the base at the same speed.

"Oh, fuck, Becky," he managed to say.

"Mm, good idea," she said as she took her mouth off him. She kept stroking him as she shuffled back up and straddled him again.

Tim stared at her lustfully as he opened one of the packets. She held his member in place as he applied the condom. Then she climbed onto his lap, positioned his cock at her wet entrance, and slid down onto him.

They both gasped as he entered her. She was still so wet, and they were positioned perfectly, so he slid straight in, but immediately the walls of her vagina contracted around his girth. They stayed like that as she sought his mouth again and they kissed deeply, their tongues dancing together. She had her arms wrapped around his neck to stay in place, but his hands roamed her body, caressing her back, her tits, her ass.

Becky started rocking her hips. Tim lifted her on the up stroke, his hands on her thighs and ass, then she slid back down his length. Over and over. Faster and faster. She clung to him, and he buried his face in her neck.

"I like it deep," she breathed in his ear between moans as she rode his shaft. She rocked against him, gasping every time she slid down to the hilt, moaning as she ground her clit against his body.

"Oh, fuck, Becky. It's amazing. You're amazing," Tim panted, digging his fingers into her thighs, moving his hips with hers, raising his ass to push deeper into her. There was no danger of him slipping out of her like this. He felt like he was buried all the way inside her, her pussy tight around his throbbing cock. He picked up the pace as he felt the pressure building inside him. Each movement a torture of pleasure, taunting him with release. He held her in place with his hands on her ass as he thrust his hips up to her, pushing in over and over, touching something inside her that turned her moans into screams.

"Oh, Tim, yes, right there," she gasped, her voice ragged. She threw her head back as he kept going. He pressed his face between her breasts, just to hold her against him, unable even to muster the concentration to kiss or lick her.

Becky was fully letting go of herself, even as she clung to Tim. Every sound was a desperate lustful scream. Tim wanted to send her over the edge again, and he wasn't far behind. He dug in for the energy to go even faster, lifting her and pushing up into her as though they both might fly off at any moment.

"Oh, fuck, Becky. I'm gonna fucking come," Tim grunted.

She was way ahead of him. She had barely enough breath to say, "oh, Tim," then her words were lost in a frantic guttural sound as she came. He whole body vibrated again, and she slumped down as her legs gave out, sinking with one more deep push onto Tim's cock, her pussy pulsing around him.

The last thrust was all Tim could take. Everything below his waist twitched. His balls tightened and his cock throbbed. He dug his fingers into her thighs and pushed as far inside her as he could as she contracted around him. He came with a growl, waves of pleasure pulsing through him, shaking his entire body.

They clung to each other's hot bodies, gasping for air, unable to move.

"Fuck me, Tim," she whispered. It was an exclamation, not an instruction.

"Gonna need a minute," he said with a weak laugh.

He had to help her as she tried to stand. Her legs shook and her knees and shins were printed with carpet burns. Tim imagined the back of his legs were the same. He got up to clean himself off.

"Nice room by the way," he said to lighten the mood.

"Thanks. It's only small. I don't know why we had such trouble making it to the bed." She smiled at him as she flopped down onto the duvet.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Tim pulled on his briefs, not wanting to wander around the apartment naked, and a little self-conscious standing before her with his now flaccid penis.

"Sure, turn left, end of the hall. Can you grab me the purple towel when you're in there? Hurry back."

Tim trotted across the dark hall into the bathroom. He ran water in the basin and splashed the stickiest parts of his body. He smiled to himself in the mirror. He used the toilet and washed his hands. There was a plain purple bath towel and a patterned yellow one on the radiator. He took the purple one and dried himself with it, before leaving the room.

As Tim re-entered the apartment, it took him a moment to realise he could see. The light was on. As he looked down the hallway, he found himself face to face with Becky's flatmate, Ronny the waitress, just getting home from work. The fact that Tim was seeing the apartment in the light for the first time made him feel more like an intruder. Instinctively, Tim brought the towel down to cover his crotch, though that was the only part of his body that was clothed.

"Uh, hi," he said.

"Becks?" she called.

"Yeah. Hi, Babe. All good," Becky answered calmly from the bedroom. After a moment she appeared wearing her panties and a T-shirt.

"Yeah, sorry, excuse me," Tim said as he handed Becky the towel and ducked past her into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

He picked up his clothes and sat on the end of the bed listening to the muffled conversation through the door. There were no raised voices. He heard Becky say, "goodnight, Babe," to Ronny as she re-entered the bedroom. She grinned at him as she closed the door and dropped her towel on the dressing table.

He said, "sorry, that was awkward."

"She's seen worse. She's brought way worse home herself," Becky retorted. "Besides, she said you already gave her a big tip. Who cares if she sees the shaft as well?"

Tim laughed nervously. "Should I go?"

"Go? Don't tell me after all we've said and done tonight that you're going to use that as an excuse to bail on me now?"

"No, I definitely wouldn't bail on you now. I just don't want to outstay my welcome."

"Well, what about that second date you wanted so badly?"

"I still want it. Any time."

"How about breakfast tomorrow morning? Then it makes no sense for you to leave. I can't let you go back out into that cold. Stay with me tonight."

"Ok," he smiled at her, happily conceding the argument. "Breakfast it is. My treat."

"Good boy," she said, walking towards the bed. She kneeled on the floor before him, curling her fingers into the waistband of his briefs. "Now, how about a midnight snack?"

12