Stood Up Pt. 01

Story Info
Rewarded after I get stood up at the bar.
2.9k words
4.49
19.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyJae01
LadyJae01
13 Followers

I hate bars, especially being alone in one.

So, I make the best of being stood up. I pretend like I meant to be here, all dressed up, in a slinky, off the shoulder red dress, by myself. I migrate from the bar to an open booth, so I can people watch more easily. As I walk, I have to tug my dress down my thighs as it tries to ride up. Nothing is ever quite long enough.

I slide into the booth, taking my drink with me, and adjust my garters and stockings. I pull out a sketchbook and doodle for a bit, my intention to watch the crowd forgotten.

When my drink runs dry, I return to the present for a bit. The waitress comes by and I order another, taking a look around. I notice a new girl sitting where I was at the bar. Her back is to me- short, shiny pink dress over a slim figure, long dark hair that could be either brunette or black in the light of the bar. Her pink high heels are parked on the bottom rung of the stool.

I wonder how long she's been there? The bartender walks by, asks her a question, she shakes her head no, before taking a couple glances around the room. She's waiting on someone.

As should turns to check the room, I see white stocking tops. My heart beats a tad faster, and I feel myself start to harden in my panties. I wait a few more minutes, watching.

No one shows for her, and she looks restless, or maybe nervous. There is an open booth next to the door, and I decide to play things a little differently. I down my drink, make eye contact with the waitress and point to where I'm moving, cross the room and sit down. From my new perch I'll be able to watch, if she leaves. As I slide into the booth, my red dress rides up my hip again, I don't bother to correct it this time.

Sure enough, at some point she gives up, pays her bill. Eyes down, she gets off the stool, teeters- not from alcohol, clearly she isn't used to heels. Her body language says she is hoping to escape notice.

"And where are you going?" I say as she starts to pass by. There is just the smallest bit of ice in my voice. Enough, I hope, to give her a start, but not enough to panic.

I realize I'm nervous too. I don't usually do things this way. I'll talk with someone a bit online, meet up somewhere safe and public a couple times, then go from there. This is new territory. It could go sideways, but it also feels tingly. It's exciting, going from zero straight to aggressive.

I suppress a chill that runs through my bare shoulders just as she stops and turns.

"I'm sorry?" She squeaks.

I grin, and the tremor goes away, replaced by heat. She has sharp features, pink lips and dark eyes- eyes that dart nervously between me and the door.

"You heard me," I say with a nod. "Why are you leaving?"

She stammers a couple times before saying, "It's, uh, I have to get back home, I have to work tomorrow."

"No, you were planning on being here later than that," I say, "Sit down." I scoot over in the booth. She can't tell from where I stand, but my dress has ridden up further, exposing the tops of my own stockings, and just a glimpse, a peak, of my black panties.

She hesitates and starts to sit down across the booth from me.

"Not there, here," and I look at the seat next to me.

She stops, hesitates, and says, "No, I should go," shouldering her little black purse to leave.

"Should I tell everyone you're a crossdresser?" I gamble.

She stops again, back to me, and her shoulders slump a bit. As she turns, I pat the ripped vinyl seat next to me.

As she sits, her eyes dart to my exposed stockings and panties, "Eyes up here,'' I say, arching an eyebrow. She takes the time to tug her skirt into position as she sits.

"Now, tell me why you were leaving."

She doesn't make eye contact, but I watch her in profile. A crimson blush spreads over her shoulders and arms. I want this sexy girl so much.

"I was here to meet someone."

"A man?" I ask.

She just nods.

"So he could take you somewhere to fuck?"

She doesn't answer me. I got her to sit, and there is no way she doesn't know what I'm after. She saw my stockings and erection in my panties. I kick things up another notch. I turn a bit, lifting my leg into the seat, and parting my legs a bit, which rides my dress up higher.

"Look at me."

She does so, glancing at my crotch.

I take her chin and lift her face up, "At my eyes," I hiss.

When she glances up, I lock my fingers onto her chin. She tenses, but doesn't try and pull away.

"You can call me Jae, for now," I say. "If you want to leave, you can do so now. I won't stop you. If you stay, you'll answer my questions."

I don't let go of her chin; she doesn't move to leave.

"We have an understanding, then?" I ask.

"Yes, Jae."

I release her chin and lean close, my red lips inches from her pink ones- a tremble runs through her body. Keeping my eyes locked on hers, I kiss her, lightly biting her puffy lower lip.

"Good girl," I rasp.

"My name is.."

I cut her off, "Sissy. Just Sissy."

The waitress drops off two drinks, and Sissy blushes more, knowing the server must have heard what I called her.

She nods.

"Do you like me, Sissy?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Good," I smile wickedly, leaning in and putting my hand on her thigh, just below her dress. My nails dig into her sexy stocking covered leg. "Now, what were you going to let him do to you?"

"I, I'm not sure," Sissy whimpers, "He was going to take me back to his place after a drink or two."

"You were just going to go to a stranger's house? Tsk, tsk," I whisper in her ear, my hand creeping up her thigh. I find the top of her stocking and begin tracing it with my finger.

Sissy lets out a gasp as I tease her, "If he had shown up, yes, Jae, I would have gone with him."

I grip the inside of her thigh tightly again, my fingers digging into the lace stocking tops. I look out across the bar as Sissy sharply inhales from the bite of my nails. This bar was never very well lit and no one has come in or out of the door since Sissy sat down. No one seems to be paying us any notice. My heart is pounding in my chest, and I'm so very hard for this lovely, timid girl next to me.

"And would you have been a good girl for him?"

"Yes, Jae," she whispers.

I turn back to her her again, lips at her cheek, "And if you were bad, disobedient, you'd take your punishment?"

My breath catches before she can answer and I whisper, "Would you take the punishment just to please him?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what, Sissy?" I pant in her ear. I catch the eye of Reese the server watching. I hold her gaze.

"Yes, Jae".

"Would you obey me as well?" I say, watching as Reese fills a pint from a tap.

She hesitates, so I take a chance and move my hand completely under her dress. I break my gaze on Reese long enough to look down and find a small, beautiful cock straining under delicate white satin panties. I brush the damp spot in front with me thumb and sissy whimpers.

"Well?"

"Yes, Jae"

I look back and wink at Reese, who looks slightly flushed. My voice is hoarse, "Spread your legs, Sissy".

Sissy is slow to do as I ask, so I grip her thigh tightly again.

"Do you want to leave without me?" I growl.

A blast of winter air blows by as someone comes in. Headed straight to the bar, he doesn't even notice us. Sissy shivers against the cold draft and stiffens.

"What if someone sees?"

I move closer into her.

"What if someone does?" My jaw is almost chattering, not from cold, but raw lust. "Did you know my threat was empty?" I want to kiss her neck, nibble her exposed collar bone, "This bar? Everyone already knows, Sissy."

"I'll give you that one. I didn't give you permission to ask questions," I say as I hike up her dress. "Next time, at the very least, that will warrant spanking".

"So, will there be a next time? I'll ask again, do you want to leave?"

"No, Jae".

"Good," I relax a bit, and laugh. "Now, spread your legs for me, or do I have to be strict all night," I giggle.

As Sissy tentatively parts her thighs for me, I look back again to the bar. Reese is watching, and I definitely see a flush of interest in her. I tug Sissy's panties aside, and pull her sensitive little cock out. She whimpers again as I wrap my fingers around it.

"I'll tell you what's going to happen, so you don't have to risk asking," I whisper and nip briefly at her ear lobe, before locking gaze again with Reese. "I'm going to make you cum, right here, under this table. If you really don't want others to take an interest, you should stay quiet."

"I'd like you to stay quiet too, I don't want to share you just yet."

Sissy leans into me as I firmly stroke her. Barely audible whimpers choked against my bare collarbone as she struggles to hold her hips still.

I know she won't last long, I press my lips to her forehead. Her entire body feels like it's on fire to me, "I want to make you cum, Sissy, then take you home with me. Will you come home with me?"

"Yes, Jae," Sissy whines.

"Call me mistress now, Sissy," I look back to Reese, now occupied with a customer, but clearly distracted, glancing over her shoulder.

"Yes, Mistress," her voice tight.

I kiss her, then, not gently. I hear a glass fall and break behind the bar, and sissy begins to pulse in my hand. I take my hand away and break our kiss.

"Pull your panties up, sexy, and clean yourself off my hand. I'm taking you home. You're mine now."

I practically drag her out of the bar, the air is frigid and sharp as it enters my lungs. Behind me, Sissy audibly gasps as the cold hits her skin. The door opens onto an alley that serves as a local art installation. The murals are all horror themed, left over from Halloween I assume, as we move into December. Sissy shivers against the cold air and I push her up against the wall. Cthulhu, or something very like it, looms on the wall behind her, tentacles near her exposed neck. Her pale skin stands out against the dark tones of the artwork.

"Do you trust me, SIssy?"

"N-no, Mistress, I-It's only been a few minutes..."

I grin, pressing close to her, feeling her shivers, "Will you do as I say?"

"Y-yes, M-m-mistress."

"Take off your panties and give them to me."

Shuddering, Sissy hikes her dress, pulling the little whisp satin bikini down her legs, then placing it in my hand.

"Good Sissy. Now, open your mouth"

Jaw chattering, she obeys and I stuff the panties into her mouth as the first flakes of snow fall, settling in her brown hair. I hold her face in my hand, painted nails on her cheeks, beneath her eyes.

"Are you cold?", I ask, with a sharp smile.

I clearly read the incredulous cock of her head and "Mmmrf?" as yes.

I laugh, pulling her away from the wall, and point to the lot down the alley. "My car is down this way,'' I say and swat her once, hard, on her sexy bottom. She gives a muffled whine. I notice one stocking has started to slip down her leg. She looks over her shoulder at me, dark eyes wide.

"Hurry up, it's the silver Prius, it warms up fast."

A short drive to my apartment and a brief sprint to the door gets us out of the cold.

I close the door behind us- it's wonderfully warm inside. Sissy starts as I throw the deadbolt behind us. I take her elbow, turning her to face me and press her against the wall, gently this time. Her eyes are enormous, thick lashes over dark blue eyes. Her slight frame still trembles slightly from the run from the car.

My fingers are gentle at her lips, "Open, gorgeous."

I take her panties from her mouth and drop them on the floor.

Desperate with need, I crush my lips to hers, pinning her to the wall. I wonder if she can feel my heart hammering in my chest. I run my hands down her sides, grab the hem of her dress and tug upward. First to her hips, I break the kiss, push her arms up, and take the dress above her head.

She's amazing. Pale skin under a tiny white satin bralette and her sagging stockings. Not a pinch of body hair. She shivers again under my gaze as I have her wrists pinned in the puddle of her dress over her head.

"You're beautiful," I tell her admiringly, my voice low. I see her little cock twitch.

"Oh no,'' I laugh, "Can't have that yet."

I take her dress and walk towards my bedroom. "Stay there, I'm taking this", and I hold up the dress, "To make sure you don't decide to belatedly exercise good judgement."

I get a giggle from her with that, and it relaxes me a bit.

I drop her dress on the steel frame foot board of my bed, and open a dresser drawer. I hesitate and glance in the mirror. I need a different look for changed plans. I undo the zip on my dress and drop it on the floor. Black panties, garter and stockings. That'll do, I think, and I pull off the lace demi bra, and grab my black corset from the closet, close the hooks in front and snug the laces. I add my black buckle platform boots and a pair of black opera gloves.

I look back to the mirror, I love how the corset tugs in my waist just a bit; enough to make my hips look a little wider. I muss the brown curls of my wig.

"A bit on the nose, I guess, but I am playing domme tonight." I laugh. "Wasn't supposed to be," I mutter, momentarily irritated.

Returning to the chest of drawers, I rummage through toys to find what I'm after. I snap it up in my hand with a devious grin and return to the hallway.

I find SIssy in the same position I left in her in, against the wall, arms stretched above her head. The pose arches her back a bit, emphasizes the swell of her bottom, and her lean stomach. That she hasn't moved speaks well for the rest of the night. She sees me, and her cock twitches again, clearly starting to recover from her orgasm at the bar.

"I gave you a freebie, you don't get another one yet," I whisper to her.

I hold the little cage of anodized aluminum up to her eyes, "Do you know what this is?"

She nods yes, "Chastity cage, Mistress."

"Good, Now be still."

I drop to my knees in front of her toned legs. She's trying to harden again, so I work quickly to clip the cage together in place. Once she's secure, I scrape my nails along her, in between the fine bars, eliciting a whimper.

I stand, brushing stray curls from my face. I can clearly see the blush of arousal on her chest and shoulders, now.

"I like your eyes," she whispers.

It catches me completely off guard and I feel the rush of heat in my face as I blush. It makes me almost painfully hard in my own panties, the tip jutting above the waistband. "Thank you," I smile.

I extend my hand, pointing down the hallway to the bedroom, "Kneel at the foot of my bed, Sissy".

I follow her down the hall, my heavy platforms resounding heavier than the tic-tic of her heels, as I watch her carefully maneuver in the unfamiliar shoes.

It takes her a moment, and she folds her legs underneath herself more gracefully than I would have given her credit for. I take a length of soft rope and bind her wrists to the black tube steel of the bed. She's shaking again, and I tip her face up to mine as I kiss her, lightly, tugging gently at her mouth.

"Are you ok," I ask?

"Y-yes, Mistress Jae."

I sink in front of her to my knees, one hand reaches out, caresses her thighs, up her stomach to find the tiny pink bud hidden under the silky white bar. I take it between two fingers and twist, my reward is her sharp intake of breath.

"Now, Sissy, let's talk rules."

LadyJae01
LadyJae01
13 Followers