Storage Locker Find Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released the ring and the thought vanished. What the heck was going on?

****

Here I was standing naked in my bedroom when my door opened and in walks Beth. She was also naked, but neither one of us did anything to cover ourselves up as she closed my door and walked over to me.

"Matt, can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Yeah, Beth. Anything. You know this." I told her.

"Okay, well I finished my shower and was sitting on the bed in my room and holding those two small rings in my hand and I had a vision or something.

I was the center of attention and I was surrounded by various naked men. I was naked too and as I looked down, I saw my breasts and my nipples were pierced with two small black hoops. I knew it couldn't be me because I don't even have breasts.

You walked in the room. Only it wasn't you. You were changed. You walked over to me and we kissed. I brought your hard dick into my pussy and we had sex.

It was great and terrible all at the same time! You are my brother and I love you, but not like that Matt! And then I heard you moaning. 'Oh my dick is so hard.' A voice entered my mind and said, 'He could be yours if you wanted.' So I decided to come to your room and talk with you about it." Beth said.

"That's weird sis because I experienced something similar as well." I told her.

"And here we are naked in front of each other." She smiled.

"I was thinking that we should put these rings on and see what happens." I told her.

"I was thinking the same thing Matt. But I'm also scared." Beth replied.

I smiled sheepishly. Yeah I was a bit apprehensive too.

"I should tell you something else. I dreamed of us last night. It seemed so real as we masturbated each other to orgasm." She said shyly.

"I dreamed something similar. Were you holding the rings while you slept?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I was. Oh wow!" She looked excited.

"What Beth?" I asked her.

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I just felt my juices trickling down my inner thigh." She moaned.

I pulled her to me and we hugged. I felt her erect nipples pressing into my chest and I got an erection.

Our lips met and we kissed each other on the lips. Her tongue worked it's way in my mouth.

I broke the kiss and brought her over to my bed and we sat down together.

"Beth, something is happening with us. I can feel it. I know that you can too, but we need to be careful." I told her.

"What do you mean by that Matt?" She asked.

"Well, we're related sis. And here we are sitting next to one another and we're naked. I know you can feel the sexual energy between us because I can feel it too. I felt that same sexual energy when, I, uh..." I started to tell her.

"...when I caught you jerking off in my panties? That was so hot Matt. Seeing your dick go off like that." Beth replied.

"But you were angry sis and stopped talking to me! And that was just something minor. If we had sex and it went wrong, we might not ever speak again and that is something I could not live with!" I said harshly.

"I was upset but I was also really turned on Matt. The feelings I had for you were on a different level. I picked up my damp panties and was about to toss them back in my hamper when I smelled your sperm on them.

I actually felt juices from my pussy soak into my panties and clenched my thighs together. I brought the damp panties to my nose and inhaled and thoughts of incest with you danced in my head. It was wrong, it was dirty, but I allowed it to happen all the same.

I spent the next 2 weeks stealing glances your way. I even came in your room and found one of your tube socks in the hamper that was heavy with your cum and brought it back to my room and spent the next several hours masturbating myself while smelling your heady scent." She told me.

"So that's what happened to the sock." I muttered.

I kissed her on the mouth again she frenched me back.

But then we broke apart.

"Shit!" We said simultaneously.

I felt her hand on my penis. It was so gentle and so warm. I placed my hand on her small breast and played with her gumdrop sized nipple as it hardened.

Beth pushed me back on my bed and we continued to kiss. I trailed my hand down between her legs and my fingers slipped into her wet slit.

We broke the kiss and she moaned, "Oh Matt!"

I brought my hand up and smelled my fingers and then tasted them.

My sister wrinkled her nose at me. "That's gross!"

"Not for me it's not Beth." I told her.

Beth moved down my body and took my penis into her mouth and 2 minutes later I groaned and had an orgasm.

Beth opened her mouth for me to see the sperm pooled on her tongue and then she swallowed.

"That's gross!" I wrinkled my nose at her.

"Not for me it's not Matt." She replied.

And we both began to laugh.

I was hard again and since Beth was stronger than me she got on top of me. She slid her body down and my little hard-on was so small that it wouldn't slide inside her pussy.

It was so damn frustrating that I started to whine about it and Beth held me.

"Shh, shh, it's okay Matt." She held me to her and we hugged and then we kissed.

She laid beside me on my bed and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

****

When I awoke it was early afternoon and Beth was gone from my side.

"Stupid little prick!" I shouted out loud.

Beth burst through the door.

"Matt, what's wrong?" She asked with concern.

"My little prick is what's the matter! In the dreams I've been having, my dick was easily 8 inches long and thick too Beth. It can't be a coincidence can it?" I asked her as looked down at my pathetic little dick.

"I don't think it is Matt. But if you do this, we should probably record it for good measure." She stated.

"Yeah, you're right. We probably should record it." I told her and wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"Before you do this though, we should probably set some ground rules." She said.

"What do you mean by that Beth?" I asked her.

"Well, we engaged in incest together Matt. We masturbated each other and while we both enjoyed it, it was wrong Matt." She told me sternly.

"Yeah, you're right. It was wrong! Shit! Why did we go there together Beth? You're my sister!" I said disgustedly.

"I know Matt. I have that same distaste in my mouth towards you too! We crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed! Not ever!!!" She said firmly.

"It was kind of a blessing that my dick wasn't bigger. Otherwise we would have had intercourse together." I said sourly.

"I was thinking that very thing Matt. You almost took my cherry in the heat of the moment. I-I-I wanted you to do it Matt, but I am glad that you didn't too. That is a line that we must promise each other that we will never cross!" She said seriously.

"I wanted to do it too Beth. More than anything ever in my life! But I agree that we can never have sex together. So I promise you that I won't ever do that with you!" I told her.

"I promise that as well." She replied.

Beth started the video.

"Okay, well here goes nothing." I told her.

I slid the ring onto my dick and pressed it to the base. It wasn't that hard really. It could almost fit around my small balls too. It was far bigger than my dick as I held it there. I looked up and saw Beth standing and watching me in shock. Her eyes grew big as saucers.

I looked back down and watched as my dick lengthened and thickened to fill the ring. It went from looking like an acorn to being 6 inches long and thick around as a large banana.

Was I imagining things or what? My vision grew kind of wonky and I felt suddenly nauseated.

"Oh shit!" I panicked.

I placed my fingers around the ring and attempted to pull it off, but it was stuck. I then felt it get intensely hot and pulled my fingers away and blew on them to cool them down. I grabbed the ring again and it was ice cold and pulled my fingers off a second time.

I had a second panic attack and cried out, "Beth Help!" And then passed out on the floor.

****

I was swimming in a dark pool of unfamiliar images.

Various women were all around me...

A woman was stroking my cock...

I was then taking her against her will...

"Matt..."

That voice! It sounded familiar. I've heard that voice before...

"Matt..." A voice called from far away.

"Matt!...Matt!...MATT!!!" My sister shook me awake.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was cradling my head in her lap and crying.

"Hey you!" She smiled.

"Hey!" I replied quietly.

"That was scary Matt. I thought you died!" And tears spilled from her eyes as she sobbed.

"I saw my dick grow. Did you see that too?" I asked her.

"I did. My eyes grew big as I witnessed it first hand." She smiled and showed me her phone.

"You captured it on video?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." She smiled.

I smiled back.

"Something else changed too Matt. Your body got fitter. Right before my eyes and I think you got a little taller too." She marveled and ran her hands over my pecs and abs.

I looked at my sister and saw that she was stroking my cock.

("I'm drawn to you Matt. The pheromones you are giving off are almost more than I can stand." She told me quietly in her mind.)

I pushed her hands away, but she grasped my dick again and stroked my dick faster.

"Stop! Beth! Just stop!" Saying those words out loud seemed to snap her out of her trance.

"Oh shit!" She chastised herself, but still wouldn't let go.

I had to physically remove her hands from my dick.

"Help me to stand up." I told her.

She was right! I was taller. I walked into the bathroom and whistled.

Beth joined me and watched. I flexed as I looked at myself.

("It's weird Beth. It's still me, but I feel so good now. I feel strong and I have muscles and I want you to stroke my dick some more." I told her in my head.)

Beth took hold of my cock and began to stroke it. We both watched as it thickened and grew longer too.

My cock was hard and I saw Beth in a new light. I was sexually hungry for her. I wanted her and said it.

"I want to fuck you Beth and take your cherry!" I told her.

"No Matt! We talked about this! You made a promise!" She dropped my cock and looked up at me.

"Yeah, well. That was then and this is now!" I told her lustfully.

Beth grew fearful and backed away from me.

"I don't care what you want. I can smell your pussy sis. You want it too. I can feel it." I told her as I stalked towards her.

"Matt! You're scaring me! You need to stop this!" She said and her lower lip began to tremble.

I grabbed her arm as she turned to flee. My petite little sister was powerless against me. I had great need and I wasn't going to be denied.

"Matt Stop!!! You're hurting me!!!" Beth yelled at me.

I sneered down at her.

"You little fucking tease! Always flaunting your sexuality at me! You know you want this just as much as I do!" I sneered at her.

I turned her around and wrapped my hands around her body and carried her over to my bed while she thrashed violently. I threw her down on my bed and pressed my significantly bigger body against hers. I pinned her arms down against her sides.

"I DON'T GIVE YOU CONSENT GOD DAMN IT!!!STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!" Beth screamed.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way Beth. The way you are resisting me is highly erotic and makes me want you all the more." I told her excitedly.

"NO!!! FUCK YOU!!!" She thrashed.

I released a hand and back handed her across the face.

She was stunned beyond words. Tears flowed down her cheeks and she looked at me with fear and revulsion.

I forced her thighs apart and placed my large cock against her tiny slit.

"Please Matt. Please don't do this!" Beth said in a small voice.

I pinned both arms above her head and speared my dick into her pussy. Her hymen broke apart like tissue paper and she cried out, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

The pain was so great that she lost consciousness.

I had great need and fucked my sister savagely. I didn't care that I was raping her. I just rammed my dick in her cunt hard and fast.

She regained consciousness just as I drove in deep one last time and spewed my load into her pussy.

****

"You raped me. You fucking raped me..." Beth was distraught.

She curled in a ball and began to cry.

("We both wanted this Beth. It wasn't rape. You loved it. Close your eyes and sleep." I told her with my mind.)

Beth closed her eyes and was asleep in seconds.

I rose up and looked down at my dick and saw that it was shiny with my sister's pussy juices and tinged with some blood too.

There was a puddle of our secretions between her legs and slowly oozing out of her pussy.

I scooped Beth up and took her to her room and placed her in her bed. I covered her with a sheet and walked back to my room.

I got several towels and cleaned up the messes and then stripped the bed and took the sheets down to the laundry room.

I changed the linen on my bed and then laid back and thought about what happened. Even thinking about it gave me a hard-on.

I wrapped my hand around my cock and began to stroke it. It was so thick and had some serious veins along the shaft.

I thought about the look of fear on my sister's face and it made me smile.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 3:15pm. Shit! I needed to be at the Doctor's office by 4pm.

I got to my feet and went to my dresser and pulled out some sweats and put them on. I looked in the mirror and laughed. Everything was far to small for my much bigger frame.

So I went into my parents room and looked in my Dad's dresser and found some sweats. I put them on and they fit me pretty well. I then left for my appointment.

The Doctor's office was only about 2 miles away, so I got on my bike and rode there.

Normally, the ride tuckered me out but today it was no big deal.

Nurse Valerie was the only one there since it was Saturday. I was the last appointment for the day as well. She ushered me through the door and I thought that her breasts were going to spill out of her uniform as she took my measurements.

"You seem different today Matt. You seem taller than I remember but that was over 2 months ago." She replied.

I got on the scale and she glanced down at my crotch and I distinctly heard her say, "Nice cock! I could definitely wrap my lips around that!"

The funny thing, was that I didn't see her open her mouth to speak and must have heard it in my head.

I followed her in the exam room and she took my blood pressure.

("What has come over me? First I look at Matt's crotch and see his massive dick hang down against his leg. How is it that I never noticed that before? My period must be close because I am really horny today." Valerie mused in her head.)

Nurse Valerie's breasts were on display again and her cleavage was calling to me. Not only that but her nipples were showing through her blouse.

("It's warm in here, maybe you should undo several of the buttons on your blouse." I told the Foxy redhead with my mind.)

Nurse Valerie reached her hands up and unfastened several of the buttons on her shirt. I looked away as she looked up at me.

"Maybe one more button." I told her mind.

She reached up and undid another button.

I looked at her open blouse and saw that she wasn't wearing a bra and my dick lurched in my sweats. I reached my right hand up and traced her exposed breast with the back of my index finger.

Nurse Valerie stopped what she was doing and looked down at my hand.

("I know I should be upset with what Matt is doing but, I like it too much to scold him." She mused in her mind.)

I removed my fingers and inserted my left hand and cupped her large breast. I felt it's weight and used my thumb and index finger and began to lightly tweak her nipple.

I looked up at Nurse Valerie and our eyes met.

("You like that don't you." I told the older woman with my mind.)

("I do. I know that you shouldn't be doing this with me, but I...Ohhhhhhh, mmmm!" She moaned in her mind.)

I placed her left hand on my dick.

"You should suck my cock." I told her confidently.

"Excuse me?" She frowned.

"I said that you should suck my dick." I repeated.

"I heard you the first time." She replied.

"Well what are you waiting for then. Take down my sweats and take my cock in your mouth." I told her.

"I most certainly will not. I'm a lesbian and I'm in a serious committed relationship." She stated curtly.

"Like I care about that." I said snidely.

Nurse Valerie dropped the blood pressure cuff and began to walk towards the door.

I grabbed her arm firmly and spun her around to face me.

"Unhand me Matt!" She said defiantly.

"I know you want it Valerie!" I told her.

"I want nothing of the sort. I am a lesbian. I don't do guys and besides that, you are a patient. Now let me go before this gets out of hand!" She said forcefully.

"Yeah right. Every time I come in here, you are wearing a similar blouse and your nipples are poking out. You purposefully tease me and now you say that you are not interested?" I told her.

"Just because a woman's nipples are erect does not mean anything. Cold weather, hormones, our time of the month or excitement can cause my nipples to harden. It doesn't mean a thing. Now unhand me! That's an order!" She replied and her lower lip began to tremble.

"You are a fucking tease Nurse Valerie and a liar. My sister is also a tease and I had to set her straight. You are no different." I told her.

I yanked her to me and backhanded her across the face.

She was so stunned that the next part was easy.

I turned her toward the examination table and pressed her against it. I lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. I then speared my dick into her pussy.

My dick went all the way inside her in one push, that's how wet her pussy was.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her savagely.

"No, no, no, no, no, NOOOOOO!!!" She groaned sadly the minute she felt my dick throb and pulse and begin to flood her cunt with my semen.

I grunted and ejaculated huge globs of sperm deep inside her.

I pulled out and helped pull her panties back up.

Nurse Valerie turned and her eye shadow was smeared down her cheeks.

"You forced yourself on me and fucking raped me! You realize that don't you?" She stated.

"I do yes. It was fun! Was it not?" I laughed.

"No! It was not fun! Y-you...you're a monster!" She was near hysterics.

("Who is your lesbian relationship with?" I asked her mind.)

("Nurse Nancy." She replied in her mind.)

("I want you to go home now and sit on Nancy's face and let her eat my fresh creampie out of your pussy. And while she does that, you will think about my huge dick fucking your pussy. It will turn you on and you'll want a repeat performance only the next time we do it, Nurse Nancy will join in.

After Nancy eats you out, you will tell her that you fucked a man and the cum she was eating was his sperm. You will tell her that she can either join in the next time we have sex or she can find another woman to have a relationship with.

I will be coming back to this office on Monday for a repeat performance with you Nurse Valerie. You like to be Dominated and force-fucked. You think about it constantly and it gets your pussy sloppy wet. You masturbate and fantasize about it all the time.

Now before you go, I want you to first get on your knees and lick your slimy juices from my dick. Then I want you to give me all the cash in your wallet." I told the foxy redhead in my mind.)

Nurse Valerie got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She licked her juices from the sides and then I put it back in my pants.

We walked out to her station and she opened her purse and pulled out her wallet and gave me all the cash in it.

I then left.

****

I rode my bike to the clothing store in town and got a few pairs of pants and shirts to wear.