Storage Locker Find Pt. 01

Story Info
Average guy makes an interesting find in a storage locker.
11.1k words
4.36
47.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, non-consensual sex, gay male, incest and lesbian sex. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

The year was 2012 and I was 24 years old when this story began.

My name is Matt Daniels. I am a Caucasian male and stand 5'9" tall and weigh about 145. I have short brown hair and brown eyes. My body type is skinny and not at all muscular. I don't work out or play any sports except for Golf on occasion.

I have diabetes and am required to see my Doctor every 2 months to get my insulin levels checked. Normally I could get this done on a less frequent basis if I lived in one of the larger metropolis's but not in Danville, Ga.

Our town is fairly small and about 120 miles from Atlanta. We have a Police station, a small medical center, a school, a golf course, a strip mall, a diner, a grocery store, a bank and some retail shops, a church, etc. Kind of reminds me of Mayberry in a way. Stuck in the middle of Podunk and going nowhere special with a population of about 1,800 people.

Anyhow, my dad is the town's sheriff and my mom waitresses at the diner. I work part-time as a bank teller and my kid sister Beth whom is now 19, works at the jewelry store.

I have 2 buddies that I bum around town with. They are a lot like me.

My best friend Greg though, is a jock. He is not the smartest guy but he came to my rescue when I was getting bullied and we have become friends. He is quite a bit taller than I am at 6'0" and 200 lbs. He has a girlfriend and 2 sisters whom are quite pretty but very unfriendly to me.

I have had a crush on his sisters for the longest time.

I have never had a girlfriend up to this moment and I am still a virgin too.

****

Every other month on Tuesday, like clockwork, I have to see Doctor Andrews and get my insulin levels checked.

The best part about it is that I get to interact with one of the pretty nurses on his staff. Either it's the petite blonde with the small perky tits, Nurse Nancy or the chunky brunette with enormous tits, Nurse Julie or the sultry redhead with perfect 38dd's, Nurse Valerie. Nurse Valerie is my favorite because she always wears these tops that show off a lot of cleavage.

I know that she sees me staring and lusting to witness her nipples grow erect, which they have every time she is with me. It's no wonder her nipples are hard since they keep the examination rooms so chilly. Maybe she gets off on it. I don't know.

This one time Nurse Valerie was taking my blood pressure and her breasts were practically in my face. Her nipples extended from her globes almost an inch and I so wanted to just lean forward and chew on them. She saw me staring and smiled wickedly. But that was it.

All 3 nurses definitely fill my fantasies when I jerk off, which is every day it seems like. Sometimes it's like 4-5 times a day. I know that I am made in the image of God, since that is what I learned in Sunday school at church, but why couldn't he give me a bigger dick. It is barely 3 inches long when erect and as thin as my index finger. And what is the deal with my ejaculate? When I cum it just dribbles down my fist.

Man, I am horny. Like all the time horny. What is up with that too! I don't have the looks to get the girls. I'm not ugly by a long shot, but I definitely don't look like Brad Pitt. That guy has his pick of the litter and he goes and chooses Angelina Jolie? She's fine and all but he can do better than her, can't he?

Beth, whom I mentioned earlier is 19 and kind of flighty. She is a really cool sister though and I love her to death, but she is a plain Jane. At 5'6" tall and 108 lbs, with medium length dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, Beth is flat chested and really skinny.

Like my sister, I don't have a body to envy.

****

A little over 2 weeks later, I walked in my sister's bedroom and picked up a pair of her panties off the floor while she was in the bathroom. I held them to my nose and got a boner. I masturbated right then and there and just as my orgasm hit, I heard her clear her throat.

There I was stroking my little dick and my semen dripped down my fist into her panties while my sister watched. She was not amused.

"Leave the panties and get out Matt!" She told me angrily.

Beth stopped speaking to me after that happened.

I was crushed because Beth was my best pal.

****

Our parents decided to go up to Boston to see Mom's sister. They would be gone for the next 10 days.

****

Beth and I used to watch this one show called Storage Wars together.

This show always cracked us up and the people in it are always bickering over who is going to get what storage container. And it got me thinking about some of the storage facilities in our little town.

There's this one storage facility that got flooded a few years ago. It is now on dry land once again, but it is long since abandoned. It sits just above the water line right beside the river which has risen every 3 years, but is off limits with signs posted everywhere to Keep Out.

I often go down there to explore with my friend's Dave Simmons and Charlie Hamperstein on the weekends. Beth has come too, but she is not as into it as I am. And now with her and I not speaking, not at all.

We have gotten into several of the storage containers with bolt cutters.

Dave once uncovered an old Tommy Gun that was caked in mud. He cleaned it up real good and it shoots pretty decent. It sure is loud though.

I found some old pennies and a couple of nice knives.

We have found a whole crate of girly magazines and a box of Cuban cigars, women's underthings and different clothes, but nothing crazy. Until...

Charlie was inside this one storage locker and found an old chest and dragged it out. The thing was really heavy and looked like something from an old pirate movie. It had an old lock on it that needed a key to open it. We bashed the lock with everything we could throw at it and it wouldn't open. We even tried to use bolt cutters but it was useless.

Dave shot at the lock with several different guns but even that didn't work. So we tried to get into the chest in other ways.

Charlie brought a hatchet and began to hack away at the sides with it. We each took a turn and managed to get a corner free. A terrible smell came out that made us all wretch and we kicked it to the side and as it tipped over a slightly tarnished ring was deposited on the ground.

Charlie picked it up and tossed it to Dave and Dave tossed it to me. I held it in my hands while my friends looked amazed.

"That fucking thing was hot! That's why I tossed it to you Dave." Charlie winced and held his hand.

"Fuck it was! The damn thing was ice cold!" Dave shouted back at him.

"It feels fine guys, but the thing is worthless. Look! It's too big to fit on my finger and too small to get on the wrist." I told them and tossed it next to the chest on the ground.

We left it there and moved on down to another storage locker and then another.

What we didn't see as we walked away from the ring was how it glowed suddenly bright and then turned jet black.

After I got home around 4pm. I took a shower and got cleaned up. I was horny but really tired and laid down and took a little nap.

I had some fitful dreams...

It was like I was looking through someone else's eyes. I was in this room and it was filled with beautiful women. Everyone was dressed in garb that resembled 17th century England.

Everyone was subservient to me. Men came and bowed before me, while women disrobed and paid homage to my dick which was very large and had a black ring attached to the base of it.

At one point 3 women were stroking my dick when it went off and fired semen 9 feet in the air and it made a huge mess of everyone it came into contact with.

And then I woke up.

I was hard and stroked my dick. I was at it for quite some time, but interestingly I was unable to have an orgasm and gave up trying after about 45 minutes.

I had an idea form in my mind. It made me wonder about the ring. So I sat up in bed and decided to go back to the storage facility even though it was getting dark outside. A storm was rumbling in the distance and I worried that if it started to rain, that I'd never find the ring again.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my rain slicker and a flashlight.

"Hey, it's late. Where are you going?" Beth interrogated me.

I didn't have time for this.

"I'm going back to the storage facility." I told her.

"Okay, but I'm coming too!" She said and grabbed her coat and a flashlight.

"Yeah right Beth! You stop talking to me for 2 weeks and now you want to be my friend again?" I questioned her loyalty.

"I-I'm sorry about that Matt. It was just, I, uh, I'm sorry!" She apologized.

"I was really hurt Beth. I thought you were my friend." I told her and started to get choked up.

"I am your friend Matt, but I'm also your sister and seeing you do what you did confused me because I really like you. Now I'm coming and that's that!" She frowned while touching my arm with her hand.

I thought better of it than to argue and we rushed out the door together.

We got to the storage facility just as dusk hit and it started to drizzle. We went in search of the chest. I told Beth about it and the way the guys reacted when they held the ring. I walked back and forth but couldn't find the stupid thing. Did it suddenly disappear or something? Maybe it disintegrated into the soil. How that would be possible in such a short amount of time was beyond me! And where was that god damned chest! Fuck!

I was about to give up when my sister saw something glowing in her peripheral vision. I turned and shown the light on the spot and it was gone, but as I turned, she said it glowed again.

I repeated that action several times before turning off the flashlight altogether and walked over to the glowing ring and picked it up. I turned it over in my hands and handed it to Beth when she suddenly dropped it.

"Why'd you do that for Beth?" I asked her.

"It's too hot! It burned me." She winced and blew on her hand.

I picked it back up and held it in my palm. "Weird that it's not burning me." I told her.

"I wonder what it's for?" She asked.

"I don't know, but when we found it earlier I connected with it somehow." I told her.

"You connected with it?" She asked and tilted her head to the side.

"Yeah, I know. It's weird Beth, but it spoke to me or something." I told her.

She touched my arm again and I looked into her eyes.

("You should kiss her." A voice echoed in my mind.)

I looked down at my sister and pushed her raincoat open. I saw that her nipples were hard and I reached up and tweaked one.

"Matt?" Beth asked.

I squeezed her nipple between my fingers.

"Ohhh, mmmm!" She moaned.

("She's yours if you want her. Go on and slide your hand into her pants and finger her." The voice encouraged me.)

I pulled her shirt out of her jeans and opened them. I then slid my hand inside her panties, past her pubes and between her slit.

"Matt?" Beth said my name again.

My sister was wet and I drew my wet fingers up to her clit and pressed a little harder.

"Ohhh, mmmm!" Beth moaned.

She touched my arm and it snapped me out of the trance we were both in.

"I'm sorry Beth. I don't know what came over me." I told her.

"It's okay. I liked it." She said in a dreamy voice.

I removed my fingers and fastened her pants again.

While we were talking, I also saw two smaller rings glowing and picked those up with my other hand but quickly dropped them because they were too hot to hold onto.

"Ow! Shit!" I winced.

"What's wrong?" She asked with concern.

"Those rings burned me." I told her.

She then bent down and picked them up.

"They are cool to the touch Matt. Weird how they don't bother me. I wonder what they are for?" She asked me.

They were too small for any finger.

We put the rings in our pockets and started for home just as the rain picked up and it became a downpour.

****

Once home, we went into the bathroom and cleaned the rings up.

I was holding the bigger ring and Beth was holding the smaller rings as I looked down at her.

I felt sexually charged again as I looked over at my sister. She felt it too. We were pretty well soaked by the time we got home and began to strip out of our clothes. I was down to my underwear and she was just standing there in her bra and panties. It was no big deal since neither of us were attracted to the other.

We both entered a sort of trance...

Beth leaned up as though she was going to kiss me. Our lips were almost touching when I saw that her nipples were erect. I had a hard-on and Beth began to rub it and I began to rub her nipples.

We removed each other's underwear. She wrapped her hand around my dick. Her hand was so warm. She stroked it and then descended and squatted and took my dick into her mouth.

I grunted and began to spew my cum in her mouth.

Beth looked up at me and said, "I can taste your fluids Matt and I like it."

I brought her to her feet and began to play with her tiny breasts. I tweaked, twisted and pulled on her nipples and then descended down and squatted before my sister. I pressed my face into her crotch and began to lick over her small clit. My tongue entered her pussy and I tasted her fluids.

She began to moan as she experienced an orgasm. I looked up at her and said, "I love tasting your juices sis."

I rose to my feet and we showed each other the cum in our mouths. Her lips met mine and there was a spark of energy!

The trance ended and we both broke apart and opened our eyes!

"Ew bro!" Beth replied.

"Gross Beth." I told her.

"I would never have sex with you!" She told me.

"Me neither sis." I said sourly.

"The Rings!" The voices said in our heads.

I looked at Beth and she looked at me.

"Did that really happen?" She asked me.

"I don't think so sis because we are still in our underwear." I told her.

"Oh yeah, you're right. But it felt so real Matt." She frowned at me.

"I agree." I said sourly.

"It's weird Matt. I'm so against having sex with you and yet my my nipples are super erect and my panties are soaked." Beth told me excitedly.

"I know Beth. I am harder than I have ever been before, but incest is not my thing. Do you agree with me?" I asked her.

"I definitely agree Matt. I have never given incest a single thought until this moment." She said.

"I think the rings are creating this feeling in our bodies. Let's look at them closer. Maybe we'll discover something about them that will shed some light on what it going on here." I told her.

"Okay Matt. I submit to your line of thinking." Beth replied submissively.

I bent down and grabbed my jeans and pulled the bigger ring out of the pocket and looked closer at it.

There was an inscription on the inside of the big ring and I took it into my bedroom and placed it on my desk. I opened up some drawers and pulled out a magnifying glass. I held it to the ring and looked at the script.

It was written in a language I had never seen before. I swiped my finger along the wording and when I removed it, the script suddenly made sense.

"Once it's on, it's on for good. Changing form, changing thoughts. Your mind controls what time cannot."

I put it back down and sensed an energy about it. Not sure what the inscription meant though. I was growing really horny.

I wrote it out and showed it to Beth. She frowned and chewed on it for a minute.

"That is strange Matt." She puzzled.

My sister looked at me and took my hand and placed it under her mons. "I want you inside me Master. Take me and fuck me!"

I looked down and saw that my dick was hard and curved up like a banana. It was huge! Long and thick and covered in veins that pulsed.

How is this even possible? I shook the cobwebs out of my head and that's when Beth grabbed the magnifying glass and looked at the smaller rings.

"The little rings have some writing on them as well. It's too small for this magnifying glass though. I have one of those small microscopes in my closet." She said excitedly and rushed to her room.

I enjoyed watching her cute butt as she walked away. But why?

A minute later she came back in and placed the clunky thing on my desk. She sat down on my lap and grabbed the first ring and put her eye to the aperture.

"It's written in some weird script. I'm not familiar with the language." She told me.

She then touched it with her finger tip. When she removed her finger, it all made sense.

"On it goes, piercing tight." She said and then picked up the second ring and set it under the magnifying lens.

"A new path awaits if you think it right." She said out loud.

"Weird how similar they are sis. I wonder what the inscriptions mean?" I said.

I had my hands on her hips when she dropped her hand into my crotch. Without even thinking about it she began to press her fingers on my hard-on.

She turned and looked at me. She then leaned in close and whispered, "I'm horny Matt."

Beth pulled slowly away and I kissed her on the lips.

She then kissed me back and opened her eyes.

"Let's sleep on it Matt and maybe we will have more answers in the morning." Beth told me since it was already after 10pm.

She patted my boner, scooped up the smaller rings and microscope and walked back to her room.

I held the larger ring in my palm as I sat on my bed and then laid back and was asleep in minutes.

****

I had fitful dreams...

Beth was grinding her ass against my hard-on. I reached around her arm and began to tweak her long hard nipples on her buxom chest. She was moaning in her sleep and I reached my hand down to her crotch and into her panties and found her pussy sopping wet.

The dream changed...

I was with Mom and my fingers slid into her slit and she began to climax.

"Matt, what are you doing?" She asked suddenly.

"I'm fingering your pussy Mom." I told her as if she didn't know.

"You should stop son. What you're doing is wrong?" She told me.

"You don't like it?" I asked as I continued to pleasure her.

"I didn't say that. But what you are doing is incest." She replied.

The dream changed and it was me alright, but my cock was big and hard.

Nurse Valerie was stroking it between her large breasts.

My cock went off and my sperm shot all over her face and neck.

The dream changed again...

I was fucking Greg's sisters...they were moaning like animals...and I ejaculated in their faces.

When I opened my eyes, I was alone in my bed and it was morning.

****

I got up and placed the ring on my desk and went and took a shower. I got out and came back in my room.

When I picked the ring up again, I noticed that it left a burn mark on my desk top. Yet it wasn't hot to the touch as I held it in my hand. Weird right?

Just holding it though, made me really horny. I looked down and saw that my little acorn wasn't even erect. How could I be horny and not have a hardon. But then it got me thinking that perhaps I wasn't the one who was horny.

And then I heard my sister moaning in my head.

"OHHH Matt!!!" I distinctly heard her voice moan.

It was strange that I could hear her from my bedroom since we were at opposite ends of the house and both of our doors were closed.

"Mmmm, I'm so wet!" I distinctly heard my sister's voice in my head.

("She could be yours if you wanted her bad enough." The thought entered my mind.)

Ewww...No way! I wasn't going there. Incest was not my thing. But then I felt a stirring in my balls and remembered my dream.

I removed my towel and looked down on my little dick and then at the ring. It's like it called to me or something.

("Put it on and see." The voice teased.)

I contemplated putting it on my dick and then heard my sister moan again although I sensed it with my mind this time.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers