Storage Locker Find Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

I then rode back home to check on my sister.

I walked in the front door and went up to my room. I removed the tags from my new clothes and hung them up in my closet. I pulled off my sweats and shoes and walked down to my sister's room.

Beth was in the same position that I left her in.

I sat next to her. I saw the rings beside her bed and scooped them into a stone box and took them to my room and hid them away in my closet.

("Time to wake up Beth. You feel extremely horny and want me inside you. You want me to take your virginity and beg me to do it." I told her mind even though I already did it.)

Beth opened her eyes and smiled as she looked at me.

"Hey you." I smiled at her.

"Hey Matt." she replied.

"How was your nap?" I asked her.

"Mmmm, it was great!" She stretched.

I pulled down the sheet and looked at her small breasts. I then began to trace my fingers around her nipples until they grew erect.

Her hand left the sheet and began to stroke along my cock.

It began to grow erect and curved up like a banana.

"Beth, I thought we talked about this already. It's incest and not only that, but I can't lose you again sis." I told her.

"I-I'm sorry Matt, but I am drawn to it. I'm drawn to you! I'm so fucking horny right now. The sexual images racing in my brain are so stimulating, I can't help myself. I need your dick in me. I need your cum in me, on me...I want it everywhere!" She answered excitedly.

Beth began to stroke my cock with her hands. Her hands seemed so small wrapped around my shaft. My dick seemed to grow thicker too. She was drawn to it and placed her mouth over the head and began to flick her tongue just under the crown.

"I don't know what you are doing Beth, but it feels amazing!" I told her.

"Wlech!" My cock hit her throat and made her gag.

She released my dick and looked up at me.

"I love it Matt." She smiled wickedly and took it back into her mouth again.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on it.

This time when she removed her mouth a big strand of saliva came out and dripped on her chest.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my dick some more.

I pulled the sheet from her body and ran my right hand up and down her slit.

I've never eaten pussy before, but I sure have read about it. I got between her legs and pushed her thighs open. I saw some bruises where I had forced her legs open earlier and it made my dick lurch.

I licked her tiny clit and fingered her pussy. I then rose up and laid on top of her.

"I want you Matt. Right this minute. I'm so wet. Will you take my virginity?" She asked.

How could I say no? Even though I already took her cherry a few hours ago, I was horny for more.

She pulled my dick into her pussy but I pretended as though my prick was held back by her hymen.

"You need to thrust your dick into me Matt. Go on. On the count of one. ONE!!!" Beth commanded as she pulled me into her twat.

My dick speared into her pussy.

"That wasn't near as bad as I thought it was going to be." She told me.

Her pussy felt so tight, wet and hot as I pressed my dick all the way inside of her.

"Are you all the way inside me Matt?" She asked.

"Uh-huh." I told her.

"Fuck! It feels like 10 inches went in me! Try moving your dick in and out, YESSS!!!" She cried and gripped my arms tightly.

I started slow and worked up faster and faster.

Beth's pussy was incredibly wet and we were both nearing a massive orgasm.

"Harder Matt! Fuck me Harder!" She groaned.

I grunted as I began to hammer her pussy with my big cock.

"Here I fucking cum bro! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She began to climax.

I grunted too and began to spurt huge globs of sperm into her cunt.

We then laid together until we drifted off to sleep.

****

It was a good thing that our parents weren't home because they would have flipped had they seen Beth and I sleeping naked together.

It was morning when we awoke and Beth was facing me and stroking my cock with her hands.

She pushed me on my back and straddled me. Before I could say anything, she slid her pussy down on my dick. It felt incredible how deep I went inside her pussy.

Beth rode me fast and it only took about 4 minutes for her to reach an orgasm.

"I'm Cummmiiinnnggg Matt YESSSSSSS!!!" She cried out suddenly and laid on my chest breathing heavily.

When she came to, she looked at me and said, "I don't know what came over me Matt but I just had to have you inside of me. It was so incredible!" She said excitedly.

("It's time for you to rest now sis." I told her mind.)

She was out in seconds. It was the strangest thing.

****

It was Sunday morning and I got to my feet and put on my underwear and found that my new jeans seemed tighter than they ought to be. I grabbed a t-shirt and put on some shoes and called Greg.

"Hey man, what're you up to?" I asked him.

"Nuthin. Just hangin out with my girlfriend Cindy." He said.

"Hey, can I come over?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. Just come up to my room. the door's unlocked. And don't mind my sisters. They shouldn't give you any shit." He said and hung up the phone.

I walked over to Greg's since he lived about 3/4 mile away.

I passed by Mrs. Jenkins house and she was out working in her flower bed. She never acknowledged me before, but for some strange reason she turned and waved at me. So I waved back.

I passed Mr. Roberts and his wife Marsha and they too looked at me as I walked past and also waved. So I waved at them as well.

I got to Greg's and let myself in the front door and saw his sister's Billie and Fran in the kitchen and they smiled at me which is something his 19 year old twin sisters have never done before.

I walked over to the fridge and opened it and Billie got up and walked over to me.

"Hi Matt, you seem different today." She said in a dreamy voice.

"I-I do?" I replied nervously.

Billie never talked to me before, she usually just gave me the finger.

"Yeah, cuter or something." She replied.

I glanced down and saw that her nipples were erect and poking through her top. And when I looked back up she was watching me and smiled.

I felt her hand reach forward and cup my crotch. Her fingers began to trace the length of my dick and I heard her thoughts, "I could definitely get my lips around this huge dick!"

I reached past her and grabbed a soda and with my other hand I tugged on her left nipple.

"Oh you naughty boy!" She whispered and kept her eyes locked with my own.

She turned to face her sister and as she did, I turned with her so that I was standing behind her. Both hands were rolling her erect nipples as she pressed her ass into my cock.

Fran looked up at us and smiled.

("Turn your chair towards us Fran and remove your panties and splay open your legs and show us your pussy." I told the twin.)

Fran did exactly that as I bent down and whispered in Billie's ear, "If you want my cock deep in your pussy, go to your sister and eat her out."

Billie looked back at me and frowned, "I most certainly will not."

So I entered her mind...("Go to your sister and eat her out and I will slide my cock into your pussy.")

Billie pulled away from me and reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. She then crawled towards her twin and began to lick her pussy.

("Fran, pull up your shirt and play with your nipples." I told the beautiful woman.)

I smiled and closed the fridge door and walked over to Fran.

I opened my jeans and took them off and stood there with my dick inches from her face.

I reached down and cupped her right tit and tugged on the erect nipple, making her moan, "Ohhhhhhhh!"

Fran took my dick into her mouth.

("Are you and your sister virgins Fran?" I asked her with my mind.)

("Yes, we are." She told me.)

("You both have boyfriends. Are you saving yourself for marriage?" I asked her mind.)

("Yes we are saving ourselves for marriage. We are engaged to our guys and are getting married next Spring." She told me with her mind.)

("I am going to deflower you both in the next 10 minutes. It will be painful, but you both will enjoy it because you are pain sluts. You won't make any noise as I fuck you and cum in you. I will flood your cunts full of my sperm and you will then 69 and eat out the creampie. You both will break it off with your fiancés and be enslaved to me for now on." I told them both with my mind.)

I was rock hard and my dick curved up like a massive banana.

I moved Billie out of the way and speared my dick into her sister Fran while she looked on.

("OH FUCK!!!" Fran whispered in pain as my dick tore through her hymen like it was tissue paper.)

Her pussy was so tight and I was so charged up that I drove in deep and began to shoot my semen into her pussy in under a minute.

I then had the sisters trade places.

I speared my dick into Billie's pussy hard.

"OH FUCK!!!" Billie whispered in pain as my dick also tore through her hymen.

I fucked her savagely and after a couple of minutes I drove in deep and filled her pussy with my sperm.

When I pulled out, the sisters got into a 69 and began to slurp my semen out of one another.

I put my jeans back on and grabbed a soda from the fridge and then headed up the stairs to Greg's room.

I went up the stairs and knocked on Greg's door and walked in his room.

Greg was laying on his back while his girlfriend Cindy cradled his head in her lap. When he saw me he jumped to his feet.

"Hey Matt." He high fived me.

"Hey Greg." I slapped his hand.

"Whoa man! Are you wearing cowboy boots or something?" He asked suddenly.

"No, I'm not." I replied

"Well shit! You are taller than me dude. Just yesterday you were 5'9" and today you are over 6 feet!" He blurted with concern.

"I've always been over 6 feet. Maybe you just never noticed before." I joked.

Greg was a year older than me and he was built better and had a girlfriend. I was envious of him and wanted what he had. But now, I was not only taller but in better shape too.

Greg reached a hand out and felt my abs. It's something he never did before. He then grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Holy fuck Matt! Are you taking steroids or something?" He asked excitedly.

"Nooo. Hell no!" I replied.

Greg looked over at his girlfriend and her eyes were really big as she looked at me.

"Cindy! Can you believe this shit?" He asked his girlfriend.

Cindy Fontaine was the cheerleading captain at our school during my senior year. Easily the prettiest girl at 5'5" tall and 112 lbs. She had the most perfect tits and a killer ass. She was now 19 and continued to date Greg.

She got up and said, "I'm gonna go and get us a couple of soda's baby, I'll be back shortly."

I watched her walk away and at the last second she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled before going out the door.

I was so preoccupied with watching his girl that I didn't even feel Greg unsnap my pants, lower my zipper and pull both my jeans and boxers down my thighs.

"Greg, what are you doing man?" I asked him but he wasn't listening.

He got down on his knees and took my dick in his mouth. I closed my eyes and groaned.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" He choked on my cock and I smiled down at him.

I had no idea that Greg was bisexual.

He looked up at me and said, "Dude! Your dick tastes like pussy!"

I caught movement at the door and looked over to see Cindy standing there with Greg's sister's Fran and Billie. They all had their mouths open in shock as they watched Greg suck my cock.

"Wlech!" Greg choked on my dick and then removed it from his mouth.

He stroked my wet dick with his hands and then took it into his hot, wet mouth again.

"Wlech!" He choked a second time.

"I've never sucked a dick before, but I really love your long thick cock Matt." Greg told me and choked on it some more.

"Wlech!...Wlech!...Wlechmmph!" And took my dick into his throat.

The feeling was incredible! And I closed my eyes.

("Holy shit! Greg is sucking Matt's dick! That's so fucking hot!" Cindy mused in her mind.)

("I wish I was sucking that beefy dick!" Fran told me in her mind.)

("The three of you! Get in here and help Cindy get naked." I told them.)

They walked in the room and began to remove Cindy's clothes.

("You girl's should come over and join Greg." I told their minds.)

All three walked over and got on their knees and joined Greg in sucking my dick.

"Wlech!" Billie choked on my dick and then removed my wet cock from her mouth along with a long line of saliva.

("Lick up her saliva Fran." I told her mind.)

Fran swooped in and slurped the saliva into her mouth. She then cork screwed her mouth over and around my dick rapidly before choking on it too.

"Wlech!" She removed it and Cindy was next.

"Wlech!...Wlech!...Wlech!" She choked on my thick long cock.

("I'm so fucking wet. I hope Matt picks me to fuck first." Cindy mused in her head.)

I pulled Cindy up and reached a hand out and grabbed her perfect breasts and began to play roughly with her nipples.

("Normally I hate having my nipples played with. They are way too sensitive for that, but for some odd reason, I love when Matt does it. I wonder if he knows that I like it. Ohhhhhh." She moaned in her mind.)

I moved Cindy onto the bed and pushed her back and she instinctively opened her legs. She was bald as I laid on top of her. Cindy took my dick and guided it to her wet slit.

"Oh Fuck!" Cindy cried out as I speared her tight little pussy.

Oh fuck is right! Her pussy was hot and felt incredible as I pushed my dick in deeper.

("My second real dick. Kathy Maynard would be so fucking envious if she saw me fucking Matt right now. But this dick! I love this fucking dick. Fuck me Matt! Hard and deep! YESSS!!!" Cindy groaned in her head.)

I rammed my dick into her pussy. It became wetter and wetter and finally she cried out, "Cummmmiiinnnggg!!!"

I drove in deep and began to spurt huge globs of sperm deep in Cindy's cunt. I pulled out after the second spurt and my cum landed on Greg, Fran and Billie's faces.

It was bizarre how much cum came out of my dick. It went everywhere and Cindy even got several spurts on her face, neck and tits.

Greg eyed my wet dick and looked at me with trepidation.

"I despise it when a guy wants me to suck his dick after it's been inside my pussy. I've broken up with every guy who tried that with me. And now I can't believe I am looking at Matt's wet dick with desire." Cindy said out loud.

I smirked as I pressed my wet dick to her lips and in it went.

"Yeah Cindy. Lick that wet dick." I told her out loud.

She smiled at me and dove for it. She didn't get mad, she didn't rebel, she just did as I asked.

I looked over at Greg just kneeling there.

"Greg, remove your clothes and have sex with your sister Fran." I told him out loud.

Greg removed his clothes and walked over and put Fran's hand on his dick.

"Stroke your brother's dick Fran and take him in your mouth and then in your sloppy wet pussy." I told her.

("I know that I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't resist the command from Matt." Fran said in her head.)

I pulled Billie to her feet and told her to assume the doggie position on the floor.

"Face down, ass up! Billie. That's it. Now to first get my dick wet in your sweet little pussy." I told her out loud.

"Oh fuck! Your dick is big. Mmmm!" She groaned out loud.

I pulled out of her wet pussy and pressed my dick into her even tighter asshole.

I was surprised when it went inside her so smoothly. Her ass took every inch like it was no big thing.

I looked over to see that Greg was now fucking his sister and they were watching us go at it like a couple of animals.

"MY ASS, YES MY ASS!!! FUCK MY ASSHOLE!!!" Billie called out loud.

Her ass needed more lubrication and I pulled out and shoved my dick in Cindy's pussy and thrust in and out several times and then went back in Billie's asshole.

I fucked her asshole a few strokes and then I fucked Cindy's pussy. Back and forth I went until her whole body was seized in a huge orgasm.

"OH FUCK!!! HERE I CUMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Billie cried out and a huge gush of her juices sprayed out of her pussy and shot everywhere. Even Greg, Cindy and Fran got covered in her secretions.

This set me off and I drove in deep in her pussy and began to ejaculate my sperm. Huge globs of semen shot into her pussy and as I began to ejaculate I told Greg and Fran to climax too.

Greg shot his sperm into his sister's unprotected pussy.

I moved Billie up to lick her brother's cum from Fran's hairless pussy and after she was finished I had Fran come down and lick my sperm from Billie's fresh creampie. I was surprised when Greg helped her do it.

I connected with everyone's mind and said, "Shower." And we all took a shower together.

****

I woke up the next morning to find Beth straddling my dick and moaning.

"Oh Matt! I love the feel of your huge prick stretching my tight cunt." She said out loud.

"What in the world?" Mom questioned from the doorway of my room.

"Mom! Oh shit!" I blurted.

"Oh shit is right mister, but I don't know who you think I am!" Mom said firmly from the doorway.

Beth looked over at her and had a dreamy expression on her face.

"Beth! Get some clothes on now!" Mom commanded her.

("I don't want to Matt. Do I have to listen to her?" My sister asked me in her mind.)

("Yes Beth, but don't put any clothes on yet. Just lay back and show Mom your gaping pussy." I told Beth with my mind.)

Beth rose off of my big wet cock and turned towards Mom and showed her her wet gaping pussy.

("Oh my word! My little girl is now a woman! Just look at that huge gaping hole." Mom mused in her head.)

("You should come over to your daughter and slide your hand inside her pussy. And while you do that, lean over and lick Beth's juices from my dick." I told Mom with my mind.)

But Mom was stationary and didn't respond to my commands. Strange!

****

End of part 1

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers