All Comments on 'Storage Unit Discovery'

by CDsRsoHOT

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story I can't wait for chapter two, please write soon honey x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

part 2 please 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved your story. I pictured myself as one of the crossdressers. I was so hard reading it. Can't wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story and I would have rated it a five -5- had the grammar not been so in need of an edit/editor.

There was boxes of . . . There were boxes of

And

Maria insisted that I kept the clothes . . . Maria insisted that I keep the clothes.

These are the initial and fiance gaffs. Going back to page one losses my initial comments, so I am only giving two examples.

Read through aloud and these should display themselves. If the text represents your established speech patterns, locate an editor to assist in polishing your text prior to submission.

Referencing submission; I appreciate the equal balanice you established for your primary players. So much more comfortable than a sub/dom scenario.

You display tremendous potential for very enjoyable reads for us all to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anon @ 17 hrs. ago. While I agree with some stories having grammar issues, we aren't here for english lessons. I am dressed in heels and hose, bra and pantys with a brunette wig on, a dildo vibrating in my "pussy", vibrating nipple clamps working my excited nipples and a bullet vibe taped to my blood engorged "clitty", I am here to blow my load to stories by guys like me about guys like me, no more, no less! Great story, CDsRsoHOT, favorited and I'll be back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for the lovely morning read!

I would like to second the editing comments, as I have read a lot of promising stories that need some refinement to achieve their potential.

You’re scenarios and set ups work nicely together, i feel that the eyes and mind of another person may help you realize your vision better to others while maintaining the flow and feel that you have crafted. Please keep them coming!

I look forward to reading your next piece.

Best regards,

Vixen

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 3 years ago

That's a lovely story of intimate sharing. it deserves a continuation.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineover 2 years ago

That almost could have been my storage room, but I never had nearly as much clothing and accessories as you've described. In the eighties I took a job traveling extensively as a tech rep for an aviation company. My sister told me I could store my furniture in her garage and while she knew I loved to dress enfemme, her husband and my nieces and nephews didn't, so all my "Amber" clothing, sex toys, and porn went into a storeroom. Another tech offered to share his 2 bedroom condo and I wasn't about to come out to a coworker at a new job so I had my sister sell the furniture and planned to move the store room contents to Dallas but forgot about it. So someone big boxes of lingerie, a few dresses and shoes, and a box of CD magazines and VHS tapes.

You did a great job of telling this story and I look forward to more.

NancysilkNancysilkabout 2 years ago

i think it was a great story the way it was.

Kathryn65Kathryn65about 1 year ago

Simply Deliciously Eroticly Scrumptious, my kinda heaven always wanted a really good playmate for myself, maybe I tried to hard but, if I spent hours getting ready I really wasn’t up for wham bam thank you, I just wanted another soft sensual girl that had taken as much care as I had.

I’m loving going through you extensive stories. Xxx

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For the life of me, I can't understand the gluing on of boobies! My nipples are so sensitive and erotically charged, I can't IMAGINE denying me (or my CD lover!) the joy and pleasure of fingers, tongues, vibes and clamps on those hot, erotic pink nubs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDsRsoHOT@CDsRsoHOT
Huge fan of beautiful, brave, and sexy crossdressers. Love to see a hot gurl in a short skirt or dress, nylons, and high heels! Thank you ladies for being the sexy you that you are.