Storage Unit Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were famished and polished off dinner with a bottle of wine in no time. Retiring to the great room we recapped the evening including the delivery boy scene. Maria assured me that she was more then willing to teach me all her moves if I was interested. After nodding my head yes, she beamed with excitement as she invited me to a party she had planned next week.

As she walked me out that night I thanked her for an unforgettable evening. We stood in the doorway in our matching slutty outfits, caressing and kissing each other. Maria insisted that I kept the clothes but bring them in a travel bag with me to the party. The drive home seemed instantaneous as my mind raced with wild slutty crossdressing thoughts. I could not wait to attend this party. I wondered who will be there, how many people, and most importantly what should I wear!

12