Store's Open Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuing story of 'foster-sibling' sexual exploration.
1.9k words
4.52
7.3k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers

If you haven't yet read "Store's Open", I suggest you do so, as it will provide the context for this story.

---

A few weeks had gone by since Lyn and I had had our first fuck. In that time, we had explore, discovered, learned. We knew far better than before what each of us liked, didn't like, etc. - though we were still quite tentative in our explorations, still sometimes fearful of voicing our thoughts, desires. But all in all, our sex life growing day by day. We found new and different ways to get together for sex, sometimes doing homework, sometimes going together to bring the cattle to the barn (and of course finding time and space down by the river, well hidden by the trees, to engage in joyous fucks). Life suspected, and hoped, that Lyn was experiencing the same.

A few days into that first week, the whole family was seated around the kitchen table, having lunch. As usual, Mel sat on my right. We all chatted away about anything, and nothing.

At one point, Mel turned to me and said "Ron, I was wondering if you could help me with my homework." That was a bit strange, but okay with me. Then she dropped her left hand under the table. She turned to Mom, saying "Lyn told me Ron really helped her with her homework, that he was really good at helping her learn, and that she was learning a lot."

I froze. WTF!? What did she know? What would she say?

Her fingers now touched my right leg, ran gently up and down it. I couldn't move, my mind racing. I was scared stiff. I realized i was also becoming stiff in another way. She turned to me and continued.

"Lyn told me she found it really hard, but that you had a way to get into things that she has come to really appreciate."

Her fingers probed a bit between my legs. Involuntarily, I let my legs fall open, slid my butt slightly forward on the seat, but not enough so anyone would notice.

She turned back to Mom. "I thought if Ron could help me the way he helped Lyn, that would be great." And with that, she placed her hand fully on my crotch, gave it a little squeeze.

By now I was rock hard, and she knew it. She continued to fondle and squeeze as she turned to me, saying "I would really appreciate if you would help me the way you helped Lyn. And I promise I'll do everything I can to take in what you're giving me."

Mom looked pleased as could be by what she was hearing, about how Lyn and I, and now Mel and I, were getting on together with our education. I knew what she was thinking was not at all what was happening, and I thanked my lucky stars for that. I thought quickly.

I turned to Mel and said "Well, I need to clear the table after lunch. Why don't you go up to your room, get all your stuff ready. As soon as I'm done here, I'll come up and we can see what we can do together."

Mel smiled sweetly, said "Thanks, that would be great." She give my crotch another quick squeeze, brought her hand from under the table, and went back to eating. Conversation continued to flow.

When lunch was finished, Mel headed upstairs. I took a few minutes to clear the table, then headed up to my room. There, I stepped out of my trousers and underwear, then pulled my trousers back on, but didn't do up the zipper or buckle.

I checked to make sure the coast was clear, walked over to Mel and Lyn's room, opened the door, and walked in, closing it quickly behind me.

Mel sat there on the bed, gloriously naked. a book in her hand. I dropped my open trousers, stepped out of them, and moved toward her, my cock already hard, already fully erect.

She didn't waste any time. She reached out for me, took hold of my cock, drew me toward her. As she did, she leaned back, spread her legs, and pointed my cock at her cunt. She was a woman on am mission, and I was the lucky fellow who could help her accomplish it.

My hands on the bed now, I leaned forward, penetrated her. She gave a cry. "Oh!", her breath exploding from her.

She was soaking wet, but still tight. Not as tight as Lyn had been in our first fuck, but tight nonetheless. She held me a back a bit, so I couldn't go in too fast. I had no intention of doing so, but she couldn't know that. She said "Go slow." She clearly had no intention of stopping me.

I was happy to oblige. Slowly, gently but definitely, I continued to press in. Her hands now on my hips, she gave little murmurs, punctuated by short, sharp breaths. But her hands continued to grasp me, continued to draw me in, her hips moving to meet me, her legs spreading wide beneath me, closing around me, then opening wide again.

I sank in until our pubic bounds pressed together, then paused, looked down at her. Her face was contorted with lust, mouth open, eyes half shut. Her breathing slowed, but remained strong. Her chest rose and fell with each breath.

"God", she said, "ever since I found out you and Lyn were fucking, I've wanted this. It's been driving me nuts, thinking about it. Now it's time for you to fuck me, totally and completely."

I was happy to oblige. Seeing her gorgeous body under me, I wanted her as much as I had ever wanted Lyn. And so we began our sexual dance. Raising myself, I arched my back, bending down to take one tit in my mouth, sucked it, then repeated that with the other. She moaned her appreciation. Then I began to ride her, hard.

"Oh fuck that's good!" she cried, her fingers raking my back, her heels raining blows on my ass as she spurred me on.

I pounded her, hard. She met my every thrust, her hips pivoting, her cunt sucking my cock, milking me. It may well have been her first fuck, but she was clearly far more aware of what was involved than Lyn had been, or than I had been, when Lyn and I had our first.

Suddenly I felt myself going into spasm, cumming hard. My explosion tipped her over the edge.

"Yes!", she cried, her body suddenly going crazy under me.

I clung on as her whole body bucked beneath me, riding her to an eventual standstill. Finally she relaxed, and I collapsed on top of her, spent, my head resting in her neck, her arms and legs wrapped around me. Her full tits felt wonderful against my chest.

Eventually I found my energy returning, and I rolled off, rested on my back at her side. She partly sat up, supported herself on her elbow, and looked at me. Where Lyn had initially had a questioning, uncertain look on her face, as though trying to decide whether what had happened was good or bad, there was no such hesitation in Mel's face. She broke into a big grin.

"When Lyn told me about the two of you fucking, I imagined it would be good. I had no idea it would be fantastic. But it is."

As she half sat, half lay there, her tits hung down slightly. They were gorgeous. I reached out, tweaked one nipple a little, gave it a slight twist, then cupped her tit, squeezed and fondled it.

"Mmm I like that" she said, still grinning. "I think I'll need more of that kind of thing."

She glanced over at my now-flaccid cock, and said "I think I have to have a closer look at all this." She reached over, cupped my balls in her hand. Facing my cock, she said "Hi there! Can you stand up and say hello to me?" And with that, she took my cock between her thumb and index finger, and bent to take me in her mouth.

That was a wonderful feeling. Lyn had done that as well, and we both loved it. I loved the feeling of her mouth sucking me, she loved the texture and taste of my cock as she ran her lips and tongue along it. Now Mel was doing it too. What was I to do, other than to lie back and enjoy it?

As her head bobbed up and down on my cock, I saw her tits were now hanging down, full and round. I reached over, touch, squeezed, fondled. My God, I loved the feel of them in my hands! She moaned in appreciation, moved to press her hand against mine, tightening my hold on her tit, but never stopped sucking.

Together we enjoyed the wonderful feelings we both had, as she raised me to full mast. I hadn't thought I could rise to the occasion so quickly, but she was brilliant at getting the most out of me.

Then she lifted up, swung herself over me, slid down on my cock, and began to ride. How a woman can move her hips that way, press herself against her man that way, I have no idea. But clearly she knew what she was doing and how to do it. And she had no hesitation at all. She may never have had this experience before, but she was clearly a liberated woman, knowing what she wanted and unafraid to take it, demand it, enjoy it.

Before long we were slamming against each other, in pure lustful joy. I loved the way her tits were bouncing gently on her chest. I reached up, cupped them in my hands, squeezed. She leaned forward, to the point where my cock almost left her cunt, then plopped a tit in my mouth. I sucked hungrily, until she lifted herself, moved over, and dropped the other tit down. Again I licked, sucked. Then she rose up again, and continued her ride.

I lay back again, then reached up to take her tits in my hands, I thrust upward, at the same time tugging down on her tits. Her back arched, her mouth fell open. I heard her cry "Ah!" as her body began rocking on top of me.

And this time, it was she who drove me over the edge. I exploded again, filling her with my cum. I hadn't thought I could get that hard so quickly. I definitely hadn't expected to be able to cum again, not this quickly, nor so much. It was fabulous.

We collapsed together, this time with her on top, her tits rubbing against my chest, her cunt still milking my cock.

We cuddled that way for a while, then rose and dressed. It was time for me to go back to my room, and then to join the rest of the family in the day's activities.

As I turned to leave, she said "I intend to be able to tell Lyn that on average I checked you out every day to make sure you stayed in good working order." She gave a cheery laugh. "And given that we're already in day 4 of her 2 weeks away, that means there will be at least 3 more days when I'll need to check you over twice." She paused, then continued "I'm pretty sure you won't mind."

I grinned, said "I think a daily service job - or two - is completely appropriate. I look forward to it." And with that I walked out, closed the door, and returned to my room. The next 10 days would be interesting and full. What would happen on Lyn's return remained to be seen.

ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers