Store's Open

Story Info
A semi-family tale.
2.2k words
4.51
12.8k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers

My parents took in foster children when I was a kid. This continued for some years, with an array of kids passing through. I was 19, almost 20 when this situation took place. Two sisters, Lyn and Melissa, had lived with us for a year or more. Lyn was the younger, by about a year. She was short and slim, not much body to her, but nice. Melissa, being older and more developed, had smooth curved lines, lovely hips. Her clothes indicated also a beautiful set of boobs. I was about 6 months older than Melissa, almost 20, but still totally naive, especially where sex was concerned. We weren't close friends, but tolerated each other, got on okay as had to be the case in a family home.

One day, Lyn and I were sitting in the kitchen, each doing our own thing. The kitchen was the centre of the house, the warmest place in winter, the place where the family met, chatted, worked.

Lyn nodded to me saying "Your store's open." I realized the zipper of my trousers was open.

Taken aback a bit, I tried to recover. I said "So, maybe you'll just have to go in and see what's on sale."

She kind of threw back her head. "Oh, you wouldn't dare let me do that."

I said "You'll never know, because you'd be too chicken to try." It wasn't that I was trying to goad her into something. Instead, it was because I figured that, if she thought I was scared, then she would lord it over me, mock me for my fear. And there would be no quick end to that mockery. She would also tell Melissa, and they would both have it over me. I couldn't let that happen. I was quite sure she wouldn't do anything, wouldn't have the courage. To be honest, I was pretty sure I didn't either. She jumped up and went out of the room.

Over the next few days, I caught her occasionally glancing at my crotch. Once, she saw me catch her glance. She blushed, turned away. At one point later, as I walked by her, I said quietly, as much to keep her off guard as anything, "The store can be open if you're not too chicken to look." She gave a 'humph', and walked away. A couple days later, again walking by her, I repeated it. "If you're too chicken that's fine. If you're not chicken, just touch my crotch. I'll come up to your bedroom and you can have a look at my store. Of course, if you're too chicken..." I left the rest unsaid. She didn't say anything, just turned away. I was still very sure she wouldn't do anything, but at least I had made sure she couldn't hold my fear over me. It was safer that way.

A few more days went by. Nothing. That was about what I expected. Then one day as we were standing at the sink washing dishes after lunch, I moved behind her, to the other side, to pick up the next pile to put in the sink. That put her slightly in front of me, slightly to one side, part of her hidden from anyone's view. She dropped the hidden hand from the plate she was drying, and touched the front of my trousers. I was almost in shock. Was she really saying she had the courage? I doubted it but thought I'd never know if I didn't follow through, find out. The question of courage was now totally in my court.

She raised her hand, returned to drying dishes. I didn't say anything, just carried on with the washing. But my heart was racing.

When we were done, she hung up her towel, and announced "I'm going up to my room to do some homework." And away she went. I wondered what to do. Clearly, I couldn't let her think I was now the one chickening out. But I also doubted she would follow through. I decided to follow her, so announced that I too had homework to do, and headed upstairs.

I went to my bedroom, removed my underwear, put my trousers back on, with the zipper left open, and walked to her room. The door was closed. I took a chance, walked in without knocking. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, a book in her hand. I walked over to her. She put the book down. I said "Well, here's your chance."

She looked at my trousers, kept her eyes off my face. She was nervous. I can't say I wasn't. Then slowly, tentatively, her hand reached out, touched my zipper, paused, then slid inside. There, her fingers touched my cock. It jumped. I think she did a bit too, drew back, then slid in again.

Still not looking at my face, she felt my cock, took hold of it, and pulled it out. Then she let go of it, looked at it standing erect. Finally she took hold of it again, fondled it. I thought I was going to cum right there. That would have been embarrassing, but fortunately I managed to hold back.

I said "If you want, you can open my pants completely." I didn't think she would do anything, just sit there in silence. Well, I was right about the silence part. But not the rest. She waited a moment, then with both hands she unbuckled my trousers, slid them down. I was completely erect, my cock pointing directly at her face. She took hold of it again, then with her other hand reached out to fondle my balls. She didn't say a thing, just played with my equipment. I was in shock. I was also super excited. I didn't know what to say, what to do. This was, after all, my first experience with a girl, and as a naïve kid, who had always had the impression that sex was something forbidden, not only to do but even to talk about, well, I was at a complete loss; I wanted desperately to learn, to do, to explore - but was terrified too.

At one point, I saw her hand drop from my balls, move down to her crotch. She barely touched it, then returned to my balls. We were both breathing heavily, perhaps both wanting what was happening, and both afraid of what we were doing. I don't know if her touching her crotch was conscious or not, but I saw it, just for that moment, and knew she was as turned on as I was.

Then she let go of my cock and balls, and suggested I should pull up my pants. I did so. She returned to her reading, as though summarily dismissing me. There being no further conversation, more a complete disregard of me, I left the room. The moment had passed, nothing more was said.

For several days, neither of us said anything to each other about it, not giving each other the slightest indication of anything having happened. It was as though that moment in time never existed.

Once or twice, I caught her eyeing my crotch, though this time without embarrassment. At one point, I said to her, quietly, "The store is still there, if you want to see it. You know what to do. Oh, and if you do, wear a skirt." She rolled her eyes, shook her head, walked away.

Then one day, as she walked by me, her hand darted out, and just for a moment fondled my crotch. Then she was away, heading up the stairs to the bedrooms. I made sure no one was looking, and followed.

Going first to my room, I once again removed my underwear. But this time, I didn't bother doing up the buckle of my trousers, just left the zipper open and held everything together with my hand as I walked to her room. As before, the door was closed. And as before, I walked in without knocking.

Inside, I closed the door, and walked over to where she sat on the edge of the bed. She had a skirt and blouse on. I let go of my trousers, and they pretty much fell down, though she helped them on the way. Again my cock sprang free, again pointing at her.

She took hold of it, fondled it, then with the other hand she fondled my balls. It felt great. But I wasn't sure what to do next. Neither of us had ever done anything like this before, and I don't think either of us knew what to do.

She let go of my balls, reached down to pull her skirt up to her waist. I don't think I had been all that aware, as she usually wore slacks, but she had lovely legs, smooth and silky. I also saw her pussy hair. She had no panties on.

I wasn't sure what to do. I wasn't one to be in control of situations, and this was no different.

Then she leaned back, still holding my cock. The movement carried me with her, as she lay back on the bed.

I was now hovering over her, leaning on my arms, my cock still in her hand, her hand pointing it to her pussy. She spread her legs, then slowly dragged the head of my cock down the lips of her pussy, then back up again, and again down and up. It felt fantastic. Once more I thought I would cum from the sheer excitement, but again I managed to hold back.

She seemed as unsure as I was of what to do. Then suddenly, her hips jerked upward, I think a completely involuntary movement. I was remaining still, hovering over her. The result was that, as her hips jerked upward, her cunt lips opened, just enough to take in the head of my cock, and stop.

She gasped "No!" Her hands left my cock, flew to my sides, grabbed hold, held me there. She was hanging on so tight that I couldn't move. But if she was saying no, it was no, and that was the end of it. I tried to pull back, withdraw.

But I couldn't. Her hands, having prevented me from falling forward, were now preventing me from lifting myself up, out of her. "Don't!" she said. I thought she was repeating her rejection of the action, but then she said, "Don't move." I didn't, just held myself still, felt her hips drawing back down -- and the walls of her cunt, now gripping the head of my cock, pulling me down at the same time. Not in deeper, just down.

Again that involuntary movement, and again her cunt took in a bit more of my cock. And again she gripped, dropped down, pulled me down. She was gasping as this happened, the pressure of my cock in her cunt causing multiple short sharp breaths of air to draw in, explode out.

This pattern continued, Lyn unable to stop the involuntary movements, until suddenly I realized my pubic bone was solidly against hers. Her cunt, still gripping me, was totally impaled by my cock, right to the hilt.

Her movements stopped. We stayed there, until her breathing began to relax, soften. Then her hips began to move, in that wonderful way only a woman's hips can, thrusting, meeting, withdrawing. I began to move as well, withdrawing as she drew back, sliding forward as her hips swivelled up to meet me. I began to slide in and out of her, her cunt getting wetter and wetter as we moved together, moving more easily with each thrust.

I heard her voice change. "Oh God." "Oh!" Then those sweet words "Oh fuck! This is beautiful!" She was still breathing heavily, but smoothly now.

Our eyes locked on each other, our minds fully aware of what was happening, what we were doing -- and completely lost in the moment. Her eyes closed. I heard again "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh God. Oh fuck." I began to pound her, harder and faster, completely losing any sense of control.

Then suddenly she cried out, exploded, her hands clawing at the sheets, clawing at me, clawing at anything, her whole body rocking and rolling as an orgasm overtook her. I was right behind, my body suddenly going into spasm, filling her cunt with streams of my cum, until I collapsed on top of her, spent.

I tried catching my breath. My eyes closed, and I struggled to open them again. Breathing heavily, I looked down at her, said quietly, "Wow!"

Her eyes scanned my face, as though uncertain how to respond, what to say. Then, it was as if a dam broke, a decision made. She grinned, and said "Yeah, wow! And double wow!" She laughed.

I said "I didn't expect anything like this to happen." My breathing settled. I paused a moment, gathered my thoughts. "But I'm glad it did." Another pause, then "We've just had our first fuck. And it was wonderful."

"Yes", she replied, "But I think..." She paused, thought. I was worried at what she might say. Then "I think you'll have to buy some condoms, because this isn't our last fuck -- not by a long shot." She laughed again.

And so began a time of joyous exploration -- and a lot of indications that we were doing homework.

ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers