All Comments on 'Stories for Mom Pt. 02'

by Tawdrydad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Positively delicious story telling.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

Fortunately, the story wasn't finished and there has been a second installment. I liked it despite having one of the sentences I hate the most in erotic fiction: that the current affair can't last. I'm just curious about what kind of story it's gonna be: one in which the sentence is finally true or one in which love triumphs and the sentence ends up not being true. The first case is the most frequent but will this story be one of the rare examples of the second case? It would pleasantly surprise me if it were so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good story, i have not read the 1st. chapter, but this was good, i just hope, that they would get each other forever as a couple, Nathan must make Lucy pregnant, it would seal their love and it would so beautiful and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love a great mother-son romance. Its infinitely better the usual slam-bang bullsit. Thank you!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Need to keep story going but expose the father. As he's a professor, destroy him for an affair with a student. That would free them to stay together as a couple. Then there is the sister...LOL! 4*

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I totally second Demosthenes384bc's proposal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible not inedible, much not mush, their not their. 5 stars, I'm not finished but I'm loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sigue por favor, muy buena hisotriam mas lenceria, buena puta buen morbo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved how a mother and son finally came together sexually but you need to continue with this and have them catch her husband with a female student and they can live together with the sister joining them!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous