Stories for Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose bit by bit we are drifting apart; we want different things in life," Nathan told her.

"So, what is it you want?" she asked her son. Nervous to hear his reply.

"You," It was a simple and straightforward answer as far as he was concerned.

"This can't go on forever Nathan," she told him, the admission hurting her despite knowing it to be true. "I'm always going to be a lot older than you. The day will come when you won't find me desirable anymore, what happens then?" She asked in spite of herself.

"I think you're taking a too simplistic a view mom. You get older, I get older. It's not like I'm going to stay twenty forever while you get older. Is there any reason, why I shouldn't desire you as much when I'm thirty...... or even forty? The age difference does not matter so long as we are both happy to continue. And I do desire you, you know that right?" His hand reached for hers and he looked deeply into her eyes.

It seemed her son had already made his mind up, and Lucy was happy to accommodate his desires, hoping that as he had said, it would carry on for years.

As it was a warmer evening they had walked back from the restaurant. It had only been a bar on this occasion, both of them dressing casually, content just to spend time alone. Nathan's only intention from the outset had been to get his mother into bed and fuck her, he had never considered what might happen afterwards if he succeeded.

He was finding that there was a lot more to her, hidden beneath that mature motherly exterior. She was infinitely better in bed than his girlfriend, sex with her wasn't just about love, it was about the sex, his mother open to any idea's he could think of and prepared to give everything a try. Although never intending to, Nathan had become enamoured with her, she was funny and definitely sexy and knew how to use her body to entice him.

"We could always take a detour," he suggested with a smirk.

Lucy was immediately a willing participant; it had been a week since they had last found an opportunity, and she desperately needed a good fucking.

The playground at the small park was empty at this time of an evening, Nathan leading her away from the entrance. He chose the swings for the older children, whispering what he wanted her to do and holding her arm as she removed her panties.

Seated on the swing with her dress up around her waist, she watched as her son struggled to extract his erection. At last, it was free as he moved closer, grabbed the chains, and pulled her and the swing towards him. Lucy could not stop laughing at first as she fumbled between her legs and positioned his cock, the laughter replaced by a loud groan as he penetrated her and slid his member home. Nathan fucked her steadily, occasionally releasing her as she swung away from him, his mother kicking her legs in the air and then catching her as she swung slowly back towards him before sliding his cock back into her cunt again. It was so goofy and juvenile, but it felt amazing, each thrust plunging deep into her need.

Releasing one hand, Lucy pulled her top up, exposing her breasts to him, her nipples erect and firm in the cooling evening air. Nathan was desperate to touch them as he withdrew and took her hand, dragging her off the swing and across to the grassed area. With the darkness, unless someone entered the park and came in their direction, there was little chance of being seen as Lucy lay back in the grass and opened her legs to him, Nathan dropping his pants to his ankles before kneeling and shuffling between her thighs.

When his cock filled her once more, Lucy pulled him down, with a deep moan, their lips coming together as they kissed ferociously, theirs heads and mouths twisting one way and then another, Nathan managing to get a hand between them as he massaged his mother's tits. Still thrusting into her over and over, his hands covered her mouth as her moans grew louder.

"Shhhh." He whispered in her ear as he continued to thrust. "Or we might get an audience, would you like that? Strangers watching me fuck you here in the grass mom, watching you take my cock inside you?"

She moaned loudly at his words, her mind and body spinning out of control. Raising his hips higher, he slammed his cock harder into her twat, his mother's legs locking around his waist as he fucked her. "Oh yes Nathan, you feel so good inside me, I don't care if anyone sees. Just keep giving it to mommy, keep that wonderful cock inside me baby." Lucy had found that it excited her son, and herself honestly when she reminded him, she was his mother and deliberately told him, what his "mommy" liked being done to her. "Yes Nathan, fuck mommy rough on the ground, grind my ass into the grass. Stick that cock deep in mommies pussy baby. I need to feel it deeper." She begged him like a whore, she was his slut, desperate for fucking, needing his cock always inside her. It was incredible how he brought out this side of her she had never known existed.

Nathans's hips became a blur as he fucked her, his cock pounding her cunt as he tried to stop the noise's leaving her lips but eventually giving up as she headed towards her climax, screaming at the sky as he made her cum, his own orgasm filling her cunt with his cum shortly after. He slid out of her, and she moaned slightly as always when she felt him leave her. He moved his cock to her mouth, his hands on her breasts as he fed his throbbing dick to his mother.

"Clean me mom, suck me clean please." She took him into her mouth, licking and sucking their combined juices from him, pulling the last few drops of cum from his member. As she finished cleaning him, she gave him an immense smile of pleasure and contentment. "Oh Nathan, that was wonderful."

They lay together after they had made themselves decent, hand in hand as they stared up at the stars and spoke about how each of them felt. Lucy had never been so content as she was now, it was as though she had suddenly gotten younger, sex was exciting and satisfying once more and she constantly looked forward to her son making love to her. Nathan was ecstatic, this had all been part of his original plan of course, but never imagining that it would work to this extent. He had dreamt about having sex with his mom, ever since finding the stories online, never realising just how utterly fantastic it would really be if his desires came true.

While Milly was still around in the background, his attraction and need for her had diminished significantly, when they did meet up, there were frequent arguments about the lack of attention she was receiving. He was reaching a point where if he never had another girlfriend, he wouldn't care, he would be content to carry on making love to his mother.

When they finally reached home, they stopped outside for a few minutes as they kissed before unfortunately, they had to go indoors. His mother had gone up to her bed, Nathan sat watching the tv before turning in.

He was still up and watching the end of a film when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs, he was expecting his sister and was mildly surprised when his mother reappeared.

"Can't sleep?" he asked her, immediately aroused because the nightdress she was wearing was nearly transparent.

His mum shook her head, "I'm just going to make myself a drink, do you want anything?"

Nathan politely declined as she headed for the kitchen and he headed for the stairs, by the time she returned with her cup, he was still on the couch, only now he was wearing nothing but boxers. Putting a finger to her lips he indicated that she should stay quiet and then beckoned her towards him, Lucy straddling his knees as she sat facing him.

"I can think of something better than a drink to help you sleep," he whispered as he pulled his erection free. Lucy stood for a second as he slumped further down before returning to her position, only this time she could feel his manhood pressing against her. She wriggled against it as she teased him, feeling the jerk of his shaft against her. "Would you like to fuck me again my son?" she whispered in his ear.

She didn't need to wait for an answer, it was obvious what Nathan wanted to do as she raised her bottom and pulled his erection upright beneath her. He had to put his hand to her mouth as she lowered herself, and his cock forced its way into her cunt, Lucy quickly disposing of the nightdress as she pulled it up and over her head. With her son's shaft now filling her passage, she wasn't bothered if someone caught them or not, her mind focusing on nothing more than getting fucked.

Using the back of the couch for support, Lucy raised and lowered herself, enraptured by the sensations as her pussy expanded and contracted. Nathan added to her delight as his thumb found her clit, gently rubbing it as she gyrated in his lap and moaned softly, trying to keep her voice to a low level so as not to awaken anyone upstairs.

His other hand went to her tits, massaging and fondling the bouncing flesh, her nipples standing proud and demanding attention. Leaning forward, she found his mouth, her lips pressing firmly against her son's as they kissed, her groans muffled and unable to escape. Her need growing as she increased her pace.

Lucy hardly dared to believe she was doing this, her husband and daughter were asleep upstairs and there she was, naked and getting fucked on the couch by Nathan. It was reckless, dangerous, wrong, but it feel so amazing, she was unable to stop, she didn't want to, she never wanted to.

He released her tits and grabbed her buttocks, holding her aloft as he raised his hips, slamming his cock into her passage as a louder groan managed to escape. "Shhhh!" he managed to say with a short laugh and a beaming smile, you'll get us caught."

At that moment Lucy didn't care, her climax was so close that it was tangible. Her body was highly aroused, no matter where Nathan touched her, it sent blasts of pleasure to her brain, Lucy hanging her head as she panted and closed her eyes.

And then she was floating, control of her voice gone and sounding loud in the quiet house as her orgasm exploded, Nathan's cock hammering her cunt as she felt him inside her and his voice joined hers in crying out. Soon he came inside her as well, his body shaking beneath her as his cock throbbed inside her.

In her bedroom, Katie stirred, wondering what had disturbed her. She listened for a moment, but the house was quiet as she turned over and went back to sleep.

Lucy rained kisses all over her son's face, "I love you; I love you; I love you," the words repeating with each touch of her lips. Her body pressed tightly against her son's, he was hot and sweaty and they held each other for a time recovering. He thought about her words.

He thought back to the start. Having read half a dozen stories online in his search for incest pornography, he found he kept going back to them, the stories igniting his desires more and more. The more he read, the more desperate he felt, the idea to put them on his mother's computer, a symptom of that desperation. It had taken longer than he thought, his one touch of brilliance was that evening in the restaurant and his plea for help from her. Leaving her after her initial refusal, his mother had near enough driven herself into his arms and bed. He knew now though that it wasn't just some childish crush, he cared deeply for her.

Nathans mother had disappeared back upstairs to her bedroom, considerably more satisfied than when she had come down. He had turned off the television, sitting in the silence as his mind wandered.

The next night after dinner, his father had retired to watch TV, and his sister had gone back to her college dorm.

"It's a nice evening, wanna go for a walk?" His mother asked with a seductive smile at him. Nathan knew exactly what his mum was inferring. Eagerly, he snapped his laptop shut and bounced off his bed, grinning like a fool as he nodded his head. He forgot all about his school work as his mother raised her skirt, allowing him a quick glance at her naked lower half, Nathan already noticing that her erect nipples were poking into her top.

"We're just going out for a walk," she called to her husband and heard him grunt as she and Nathan slipped out the back door.

It was only a short stroll before they reached the part of the town that opened out into fields and dirt lanes, a ten-minute bus ride to the next populated town. There were other couples and dog-walkers out and about as they strolled arm in arm, a mother out with her son. Leaving the well-worn path, he led her to a more secluded area, deeper into the brush, Nathan knowing where he was going, a spot he and Milly had used once.

Lucy talked as they strolled, still coming to terms with what they had been doing over the last few months. She screwed up her courage and said the words she had been thinking for some time now but hasn't been able to actually say to him.

"I'm happy for this to continue, for as long as it is what we both want. But I want you to continue your relationship with Milly or any other girlfriend you have. I cannot...... we cannot have the type of relationship I have with your father, it's impossible. What we're doing must always be a secret."

Nathan acknowledged the truth in what she said, but his heart hurt at the admission.

"I don't want you to be lonely, and if I am the only woman in your life, you will eventually end up lonely. You must have a proper relationship, a family of your own. I will always be your mom, and for as long as you want, I will also be your lover. I cannot deny your father either, he is my husband no matter how much at times I wish it wasn't the case. I will never leave or divorce him, and you will have to accept that at times he will have sex with me. I know it's difficult, but that is the best I can offer you." She sighed at this truth, long known to her, but only now actually said.

Despite what he had initially set out to accomplish in all this, a quick seduction and fucking of his mom. Nathan found that her announcement hurt. How he wished his mother could be young again and perhaps not his mother, then he could have the type of life with her that he now dreamed about.

Reaching the spot, they sat on the warm grass, both silent for a moment as they thought over what had been said. Lucy wanted the same as her son truthfully, but her maturity told her it could never be like that. She didn't want to think about him with another woman, but if it meant that there was never any suspicion attached to them and they could carry on making love, then it was a price she was more than prepared to pay.

As she lay back in the grass she pulled him towards her, their mouths and lips coming together as they kissed. She remembered how she had fallen in and then ultimately out of love with her husband, knowing now that those feelings were just being directed towards her son. She felt guilt knowing that in a way she was just using him. These thoughts were quickly replaced by renewed pleasure and lust though. As he reached for her.

Nathan's hand was quickly beneath her top as he massaged her breasts, his skilled fingers tweaking her nipples until Lucy asked him to sit up for a second as she glanced around and removed her shirt. Nathan followed suit, ditching his own shirt as they resumed kissing, his hands wandering up and down his mother's body as he became excited by the feel of her breasts pressing against his naked chest.

When his hand disappeared beneath her skirt and traced a path up her legs, Lucy opened them wider to give Nathan better access. When his fingers reached her inner thigh and then her groin, she could feel the dampness grow and hear the rumblings in her throat as she became more and more aroused. There was no one around to hear when she cried out, as her son's finger penetrated her, immediately slick with her juices. The feel of his fingers inside her, probing her depths, stretching her as he added more fingers into her wet pussy. Moving his fingers in a, "come here motion."

Nathan finger-fucked his mother, using a peace he knew was sure to drive her over the edge. Lucy rubbing and grabbing at his pants as she tried desperately to extract his erection. He rolled away from her for a second and removed the rest of his clothing, his mother doing the same as she ditched her skirt, laying back naked and opening her legs as Nathan again inserted his fingers into her pussy. She moaned deeply as he penetrated her with his other hand, feeding the first hand, slick with her juices, to her mouth. She greedily sucked her own juices from her son's fingers, taking each one in turn, cleaning every finger.

He built her arousal, his mouth alternating between her mouth and then her breasts, the excitement of being undressed and having sex outdoors, ramping up Lucy's arousal. As he fingered her, his thumb rubbed at her clit, her pussy was desperately wanting a cock inside it, but he was determined that she would climax before he fucked her. She moaned and squirmed under his manipulations.

Although she pleaded for his cock, he kept denying her. Using his fingers and mouth to drive her wild, her grabbing and wanking his cock furiously, desperate to make him cum as well. She was too far ahead of her son as she suddenly felt her imminent orgasm, releasing his shaft as her body went rigid and she began to shake and curse. Her tits swayed wildly, her legs thrashing as she dugs nails into his flesh, tearing at him as waves of pleasure hit her.

God, she loved him, she thought a split second before his cock was thrust into her cunt. "Oh Nathan, yes just like that baby, fuck mommy hard." Nathan easing back and forwards as he began thrusting hard into her. Lucy watched him towering over her, his eyes locked on hers, enjoying the look of pleasure on her face. He glanced down at her breasts, and then his eyes moved lower, he watched his shaft sink over and over into his mother's wet pussy.

When he looked into her eyes once more, his lips moved, his words so quiet that she felt them more than heard them. "I love you so much, Lucy." Her heart swelled, it was the first time he had ever used her name, and the first time he had disclosed his true feeling towards her. She pulled him down and kissed his face as she whispered back, "I love you too Nathan, please don't stop."

His hips gained momentum as he fucked her faster, his cock ramming into her cunt, Lucy relinquishing control as her arousal escalated once more. He held her tight, his manhood pounding her pussy as he panted above her, she writhed beneath him, ecstasy filling her soul as her orgasm seemed to tear her apart and then slowly reassemble her. "Oh yes, cum for mommy baby!" and with a shout his jerking cock spasmed and filled her passage with his thick cream. He collapsed onto her, their breathing rapid, bodies shaking into each other. They laid there for some time, enjoying the feel of each other's naked flesh pressed into each other.

Afterwards, Lucy was glad she had brought tissues, her pussy was soaking, a mixture of semen and her juices seeped from her, which took several of the cloths to finally stem enough she could stand. She saved a few though, knowing that the walk back without panties would cause slight leakage to run down her thigh.

Nathan didn't want to go home, he didn't want to return, why couldn't he and his mother just run away and disappear.

He had said similar words to Milly in the past, in the heat of sex, but they did not carry the same intensity as when he had just uttered them to his mom during their lovemaking. It hadn't been just to please her, he knew it for a fact, for better or worse, he was in love with his mother, and even better he knew she loved him as well. Not just as her son, not some arbitrary love, he was her lover. He was the one she wanted in life. With a look over at her beautiful face, her content and pleasured smile looking back at him, he knew she would always be the love of his life.

12