Stories from My Grandmother's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually raised her head and pulled my face to hers, kissed me and she quietly whispered, "I never knew it could be like this."

"I would say you've never sought to follow the desire in your heart."

I let her rest for a while, just caressing her, then asked, "What was it like, with your husband, the first time?"

Rose said nothing, then, "Nothing like this, it was just awful." It wasn't surprising. "I had no idea what to do, all my mother said was 'It won't hurt for long'. And I believed her."

"Tell me," I urged, "Please."

"He knew I had no experience, my family had kept us apart, made sure nothing happened before the wedding night. We barely kissed, let alone had any other physical contact. I had no idea what to do, so George, my husband, tried, but he had no idea either. It was awful. He had me lay on my back, spread my limbs and lay there while he tried to have his way with me. He prodded, poked but nothing seemed to happen, it was just awful.

"We tried again a bit later, then he finally... his thing... it hurt, not for a little while, for a long while. It didn't get any better. He had me laying there like a slab of meat, it was all so degrading. It just didn't get any better!"

"But you still managed to have three children."

"Not by my choice, I can assure you," she said, sharply, then softened, "Oh, that was awful, no please, don't get me wrong, they are all a blessing, I was glad to be able to have children, especially three wonderful children just how they got there was- was- awful." Rose took a breath, "I just lay there, and he would just put it in me. Sometimes it was over, quickly, other times it would take longer then he would finish and it was always messy."

I stopped for a few moments, waited to see if she would continue. She didn't so I said, "That must have been uncomfortable."

"Humiliating, but he never saw me, never saw how awful it was for me," Rose said emphatically, "It was worse, disgusting. He tried to put it in my mouth! Would you believe!" Years of loathing was in that simple statement, I knew.

"Yes I would," I kissed her, "But you don't have to do it any more, he has passed."

"And there will never be another man in my bed," Rose replied, somewhat definite. "Why haven't I even..."

I paused, waiting for her to continue. Nothing. "Because we are told that all our relations are a man and a woman, just like Adam and Eve. I learned in China that love between women had been known for a very long time. There is nothing wrong with it. It has only been Christianity that has buried knowledge of it in European society. I would never have known any different if I hadn't gone to Hong Kong, hadn't met any Chinese. You would never have thought of it, never realised your heart's true desire, that's all."

"Were there many-," Rose started, "No, sorry, none of my business."

I sensed the question and I really didn't want to go into any detail, so I said, "No, but the opportunities were not there either." I could feel little lumps forming on my tongue with the prevarication. "What I did find that men can be just as interesting as women."

"What? Men?"

"Oh yes. Look, things are very different in Hong Kong. They have this potion to prevent the conception of children," I grew bolder, "And my friend did something to me that I wanted to explore."

"What was that?"

"She used me as a man would."

"Ugh," Rose's disgust was patent.

"Oh no, it was- was," I stalled like I was looking for the right word, "Wonderful. She made me feel like I was a woman."

"How, how could she? I mean- she doesn't have a-."

I reached up to the bed head. It has a hidden cavity in it, with shelves in which I keep the toys given me by Li. I opened it and drew out one, an ivory toy. I also have some coconut oil there, it helps. "This is one of the things I learned about." I pulled the ivory cock out of the compartment and showed it to Rose. "It's ivory, and you can see from its shape, what it represents." I handed it to Rose who took it gingerly.

"Real ivory."

"Yes, carved in China. Made to replicate a man in every detail."

"H- how would-," Rose stopped. This was getting a little tiresome.

"Rose, please, look at me." She did. "China is very old, older than Rome, maybe as old as Egypt. It is not tainted yet with Christian immaturity. What we just did, that's as much a part of life there as it is in any civilization. Europeans seem to think of China as being a barbarian culture, or old and corrupt, but we don't recognise the essential vigor, the real strength of the people of China. We may pay a heavy price for that in a century or two, but understand, there is nothing wrong in discovering and following your desires." I kissed her, sensuously, to which she responded.

I took the prong from her hands and began by wiping it onto her body. She gasped with the slight chill, then as it moved, with the silken flow of the ivory over her. I caressed her breasts with it, her nipples hardening as I did so.Opening the jar of coconut oil, I lathered some onto the prong and whispered, "It goes into the same place as a man does." I slid it into her love tunnel.

Rose gasped and tensed as it went in, it wasn't easy, she had obviously had nothing inside her for a long time, so she was restricted. I doubt I could have got much into her without the oil. I eased the prong out a little, pushed it in a little more, each time going slightly deeper. Rose gasped at every entry, every part of her feeling this gentle invasion. Her gasps and moans grew as I spent time using the same motion as a man fucking a woman, but then I added a new element. With one hand driving the glistening prong, I used my fingers to caress her now very hard pleasure button. Again and again, I pushed the prong into her, simultaneously rubbing her button and she reacted, slowly at first, but she began pumping into the rhythm of my motions with the prong.

It seemed a while and my arms and hands were starting to get tired, but it was obvious that Rose was going to be reaching her climax. I kept going until Rose's buttocks lifted off the bed and her moans and gasps became cried of pleasure as she released her excitement. I slowed my actions to a stop, then as she fell back onto the bed, I eased the now sodden prong out of her hidden palace. Rose was spent, again. I knew she could go no further that evening, but on another night, she will pleasure me.

12