Stories of Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Renata served as the guinea pig for Roberts' next and greatest conquest tool, Roberts continued work on the second half of the device. Situated in the corner at the foot of the bed section it was a chamber with a raised platform within, and a multitude of angled nozzles pointing inwards from every wall. Soon, Roberts had Renata make sleek plastic doors for it and motorise them, and Roberts added a rotating system for the nozzles to allow for more coverage. Despite all her increased knowledge and assistance, Renata wasn't allowed to know what this upright chamber did.

Another change too that Roberts had made early on had been to split the upper section of the bed from the neck up, allowing for the entire chamber to function separately from the head section - this had been a necessity at the prospect of the skin being closed tight around the entire body of Renata, pushing into every orifice, potentially including her mouth, suffocating her. Combined with the fact that Roberts could divine all the calibration information she needed for the software with just the body, they quickly made the change so that the head section could be lowered and activated independently from the body.

More and more time passed, and Renata, for the most part, went back to her routine work around the building - tending the crops, cleaning the cleaners, preparing food for her and her Mistress, and regularly indulging herself on the orgasmic tools provided to her and all her once fellow slaves in an effort to relieve the ever-building arousal she earned by obeying her Mistress's orders. Her life was mostly solitary since her friends had been sold, and even more so as Roberts had become engrossed in her work, barely stopping to eat and almost never stopping to fuck. These days, the chamber was essentially complete, and Renata was no longer needed to test it. Oftentimes Renata would be upstairs in the main living level, preparing a fresh meal, the warmth of the stove and scent of the food filling the room before being vented efficiently out through the ceiling filter systems, alone and unhelped.

She never desired help or accompaniment from her Mistress - it was simply not her place to do so and didn't occur to her submissive mind - but she did wish her Mistress would join her nonetheless, if not to make use of her food and company, then her body, which was ever-purposed specially for Her use. Although she was always pleased and rewarded for performing her duties, and knew that she was doing all that She wanted her to do, Renata knew that one of her directives had always been to pleasure Mistress, specifically and purely. The idea that pleasure through providing for her was' just as good' somewhat made up for it, but she knew deep down what the meaning of pleasure truly was. Good food and performed tasks meant only so much when a holy body such as Hers went un-tended day by day.

It was on one such night, as the sun set outside the full-length, un-blemished glass wall overlooking a breathtaking landscape of land, sky and city that Renata had prepared yet another meal for two, eaten by one. Sitting naked as ever at the long dining table, Renata was quietly happy at herself for another successful day of achieved tasks, but her happiness was blanketed by an overhanging loneliness that she found herself wondering about. Do the others feel this lonely without Mistress? She asked herself silently, completely unaware that she was referring to them and herself as being without their Owner, despite the fact that Roberts was on the floor below hers, working on her new creation.

Renata looked out as she ate across the sprawling metropolis below her, and wondered which of those millions of lights might be a bedroom in which one of her friends were currently performing her duty on a new Mistress or Master. She ate on in contemplative silence, listing to a daydream, staring out at the setting sun below as the regular world turned towards night time once again. The fingers that danced between her legs had slowed, and lost their focus, seeming to move only as Renata's distracted brain remembered what they'd been sent there to do. There wasn't any pleasure in the movement, but it had become so routine, so subconscious now, that she did it anyway. She did it all the time.

The intercom chimed, and Renata was up in a flash, her chest bouncing as she ran bare-foot across the warm tiles to the smooth glass panel on the end of the wall with the lift in it. There was one on either side of the thin pillars that stood on the outer extremities of the lift, the space behind them taken up with the sleek magnetic runners that provided locomotion for the lift. There was no need for door space as the lift doors were contained within the corners of the lift themselves. Answering the intercom facing her automatically, her proximity verifying her authorisation to use it, Renata heard the one voice she yearned for more than anything else for the first time in days. It told her to come. She nearly did.

Twenty seconds later, the lift arrived on the lab level and Renata sprang from it, sprinting around the office and through the field of half-finished creations to the large transport lift embedded half inside the back wall of the building. There, standing in a pair of red heels and lace and wrapped as ever in her somehow sleek and sexy white lab coat was the one woman Renata adored more than life itself, her Mistress, her Owner and lover and subject of all her adoration, the woman who had freed her from a life of second rate pay and objectification at the eyes and hands of inferior men, and from the life-long responsibilities of childbirth and motherhood and housekeeping and wifehood. She had shown her everything, brought her the meaning of the female body and the bliss of subservience to another woman's will. All past thoughts were gone from her head at the sight of her Mistress, dismissed instantaneously as petty emotionalism. Renata would live by her side in total happiness for the rest of her life, no matter how long that was.

'Come here, my girl.' The deep tones of Roberts' silky voice were heard for the first time in weeks by the walls of the lab, and even longer by another living being. Renata quivered slightly at the sound and strode to her Mistress obediently, wetting rapidly in what could only be described as the hasty arousal of someone who'd abstained for some time. Roberts took her arms as her pet approached and rubbed them gently. She ran a cut and bruised hand over the supple mound of Renata's left breast and played a light thumbing movement over her nipple, her free hand lifting to stroke the soft cheek of the naked girl standing before her.

She was breathing excitedly and Roberts guessed not incorrectly that excitement, arousal and anticipation were mingling inside her mind and forming one jittery young girl. She smiled ruefully at her wide-eyed servant and tutted softly. 'There, there...' she cooed, and, in an unusual show of pure affection for the woman, drew her head in to her chest, holding her. For a few moments, the paid stood like that, Renata's head clasped to the bosom of the most powerful woman in the world, letting her hold her, letting her soothe her, letting her mother her. The surrealism of the picture would be cause for question had anyone been there to see the naked woman bent at the shoulders as the tall female in boots and lace held her close, but the only two people in the building were the two caught up in the moment.

The pair parted, and to the surprise of Renata, who herself felt overflowing emotions pushing her towards tears, it was Roberts who wiped at the corner of one eye. Perhaps it was just a hair or an eyelash, of course -- but Renata knew it was something more, and her already full heart swelled at the sight. Then, Roberts drew Renata's lips in to hers, and the pair kissed. It was a long, full-bodied kiss, built from the very foundations on softness and warmth and tingling electricity. Renata felt herself shudder almost imperceptibly as her Mistress kissed her and she kissed back, and only after several seconds as her mind waded in the bliss of that kiss did she realise she was actually cumming -- gently and delightfully, her thighs squeezing as smoothly as they could so as not to disrupt that utterly unbelievable kiss. Renata felt a warm wetness inside herself and felt the waves of rolling delight as they washed through her body from her crotch, mixing with the ones already flowing from her face as her one and only object of adoration mirrored that very emotion back at her.

After an eternity of that delightful moment, Roberts pulled away, and Renata felt cold all over. She gazed at her Mistress and she gazed back, smiling wanly.

'I need your help one more time, my love.' The goddess said, and Renata was already agreeing before the words had begun to transfer from soft lips to waiting ears. The instructions were passed from woman to woman. The unmatchable brain of Roberts communicating directly with the dominated mind of Renata. Renata was already obeying, was already going to obey, no matter what her Mistress said. She said it, and Renata did it.

Moments later, Renata lie in the soft grasp of the faux-skin inside the chamber snuggled neatly into the hollow shape of her own body she had created weeks earlier, contentedness and pleasure filling her heart. She was wanted. She was loved. She was Mistress' forever. The chamber closed around her, and with a now very familiar sensation of sudden pressure as her entire body was pressed into by the suddenly expanding electric skin, covered firmly from neck to heel, under breasts and between fingers, in armpits and bum cracks, through wrinkles and between toes, and right up her deepest sanctum, Renata was lifted clean off her mould and suspended in the material, contained entirely by the completely sealed skin of the chamber, the hyper-flexible material pushing up her neck and against her chin. Her head rested on a detached section of the table and above her, looming large and dark, was the final piece of the puzzle that could lower down and lock over her head, allowing the rest of the skin to join and completely encase her. Renata couldn't see Mistress over the high sides of the bed, but she knew she was there. The sound of switches and buttons carried to her pliant ears over the rim of the chamber.

Before she realised it, Renata glanced up to see the head section of the chamber closing in on her. It clicked into place, the locking mechanism attaching it to the body. Renata blinked as it clacked so close to her ears. She looked about herself a little, seeing only blackness, lit from above by the bleeding light from the room outside. For a moment, she considered asking her Mistress what test this was she was helping with that required the head section to be moved into place -- after all, once in this position, there was a chance the smaller piece of the bed could activate. After a moment of hesitant consideration, she decided that she would ask.

She never got the chance. With shocking suddenness, the artificial skin closed around her head and in an instant she was locked into position, completely immobilised. The pressure on her skin was intense now that her entire body was inside the device, and Renata could feel it pressing tightly into every part of her, against her eyes and into her ears. She felt it pushing past her lips, and, once inside the cavity within, quickly expanding into her mouth, filling it so that the pressure from the skin was against both sides of her jaw, pushing her mouth open before proceeding down her throat unabated, until the material ran out of pressure and room to flex, going taut inside her body. Renata froze, feeling the intense pressure on her every millimetre of skin making it almost too hard to think. She had never had much of a gag reflex, but she could feel the pressure in her throat making her want to cough, and she was beginning to feel her lungs burn.

But it was alright. Everything was always alright. For the years and years Renata had been by her loving Mistress' side, through acquiring slaves and training them as loyal pets, through the inventions and the experiments, the toys and tests, through the erratic personality and the menial tasks and the sale of her friends and through all of the times Renata had willingly given herself totally and wholly, through her body and her mind to her Mistress, Renata had been there. She had claimed a title very few women alive ever had and would ever have, and it completed her existence simply and completely knowing that she had been able to provide her all-giving Mistress with love and care and pleasure, to the point where she could say she loved her. Mistress had fucked many women, and many more of her own slaves, as was her right as their Mistress -- but she had only said those words to one of them.

Had Renata been able to smile, encased in her black wrapping, running out of air and the pressure starting to squeeze the blood to a halt in her body, she would have. She was content, more content than most other living people. With a relaxing ripple, Renata's chest settled, and she would have signed a contented outward breath if she had been able to. And then she died.

* * * * *

Seconds earlier...

* * * * *

The world was a buzz. A split-second ago, the skin-covered head section of the chamber had closed over her and activated. With a shocking explosion of pressure, the skin had enveloped her face and pushed into every bit of her, and now her entire body was tingling. Sparks of electricity jolted through her body, involuntarily contracting muscles and sending sharp stabs of freezing hot pain through her nerves, which somehow felt disconnected from her mind. There was a distinct lack of weight underneath her, as if she were floating, and as the sparks grew more intense, bursting through her body like lightning bolts, waves of blistering heat rushed over and through her, before being replaced an instant later by freezing cold snaps that seemed to literally turn her to ice.

She felt her arms wobbling about at her sides, snaking about like wet noodles on the floor that wasn't there, but when she went to reach forward to touch herself, found that there were no arms to touch with. Her legs folded into place as if she'd been kneeling, but the wrong way around, attaching themselves to her at the feet, except that they were her hips. As Renata looked in a weird almost-out-of-body way at her own legs, she gazed incomprehensibly at their sheer length. They were about the width of a football field, her stomach the size of the Pacific Ocean. Only, they were tiny - her thighs had been the right size a moment ago, but she was standing alongside her own knee. A wisp of rainbow-coloured hair waved about her face as if floating in water, and as she watched she saw the fingers on the ends wiggle about, grasping at nothing in the emptiness.

Distantly, with the sensation of an eternity slipping by faster than she could process, Renata watched as blinding laser beam of light split the infinite space in front of her, cracking apart, bathing her in whiteness. She raised an arm to shield her eyes from the intense glow, but it shone around it, and she struggled to see out through it. Uncertainly, Renata took a step towards it, her body yearning to see what was on the other side of the blackness around her. Distantly the sound of a jarring frequency - a warning alarm, she realised, although how she knew that - or what a warning alarm was - she didn't yet know - blared, quickly echoed by another. A rush of steam billowed around her and her skin prickled, the sensation so visceral to Renata that she stumbled, shivering.

There was a million billion sensations and thoughts careening through her mind all at once and Renata struggled to grasp onto even one of them, never realising that some of those uncontrollable thoughts were things like walking, breathing, and the act of thinking. The unending rush multiplied by itself every instant, and Renata's mind overflowed with things she didn't know how to think. It was all too much for one human mind, and with a shuddering sigh, she shut down, collapsing onto the floor at the base of the pedestal inside the second chamber standing at the foot of the bed on Eliza Roberts' hydraulic lift, her naked body turning off seconds after it had been built from scratch by Roberts' invention, curled up on the tiles, a perfect physical clone of the woman peacefully resting inside the encased skin of the bed section, going limp on the ground right in front of Roberts' feet. There was a scream from somewhere many thousands of miles away, but whether it was hers or someone else's - whoever either of those people may be - she wouldn't know. Rapidly, the world darkened, and with it, mercifully, the thoughts died away.

* * * * *

Stepping back a few paces, Eliza Roberts took her black bathrobe's tie cord and pulled the knot undone, letting the long sides of the warm fabric fall open. She wasn't wearing it on her arms, and without the support from the front anymore, it fell away from her body, landing in a lump on the ground at her heels, leaving her completely naked in the open air, two large, incredibly firm breasts standing proudly atop her slim, muscular chest, her hair-free pussy bared proudly to the world between two milky white thighs. She stood straight and proud, her physique the perfect complement to her dominatory demeanour, but she stood with her head bowed low, her eyes downcast to the dirt at her feet. Ten paces in front of her, underneath a carefully placed stalk of fresh lavender sat two joined graves, dug into the dirt and patted down by hand. It had taken Roberts most of the day to prepare them, and she had done it proudly but angrily, angry at herself because she didn't understand why she felt the need to dig a grave or why she had to do it by hand. Several times she left to dictate a note or ask a question of her AI, and for every question Roberts asked her perfectly logical intelligence, two pints of anger returned, because her actions weren't logical, and thus inexplicable.

Yet here she was, standing in the blazing sunset, her naked body bare to the universe, her head lowered, her eyes threatening to tear up again as she paid her respects to the life she had taken in Renata. At the end, after hours of purpose and fury as she'd followed her desire to put Renata to rest properly without really knowing why, as Roberts stood in the sunlight silently she began to sense an answer coming to her. It wasn't one she liked, and it wasn't one she accepted as a scientist, a genius, and a supposed professional in everything to do with the female brain. But it was one that comforted her, and as much as she knew that shouldn't satisfy her, it did.

Roberts raised her head and glared into the sun, furiously enduring the sting of the sudden light as tears began to roll down her cheeks and her lips threatened to curl. She gripped her fingers in her hand, determined not to take them from where they were clasped at her lap to wipe at her face. A gust of wind blew, whipping at Roberts' body high up on the side of the mountain, and her roughly tied bun lost a few strands of hair which blew about in the breeze. There was sweat and dirt on her skin despite the fact that she'd showered after digging earlier. She could feel the cold air biting into her sensitive nipples and crotch, a strange sensation when mixed with the heat from the sun as it dipped below the horizon far in in the distance ahead of her, on the other side of a sprawling mega-city, a city that didn't know who Renata was and didn't care that she was dead and that Roberts had killed her.

Roberts sniffed, and damn her to hell, began to sob, unable to hold it in any longer. She let her weight sag, and dropped to her knees, her bare skin plopping in the damp dirt as she let go. Her hands came up and for the first time since she had been a little girl, Roberts cried.

1...34567...18