Stories of Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some minutes later, the door opened once again, and She entered. All three girls beamed, their eyes instantly locking onto Roberts with glee. Sophie came again, unable to resist the overload. She tried not to mewl too loudly this time but the yips of her very womanly register were unstoppable.

'Good girls. Retire.' Roberts said simply, and the three horny females withdrew themselves from the side of the fourth and found the nearest bed, upon which they quickly turned their attentions to the three yearning cunts waiting for attention. Roberts ignored them; her gift to them was their freedom from the shackles of society, their lives free from the worry of food, housing or bills, free from domination at the hands of men. Their gift to her was their captivity; their wilful, sexual palace. They gave it unendingly; content each day to fill their time with fitness, knowledge, fun, and sex. Roberts simply couldn't imagine being given anything more special than your entire life free to fuck not one, but many beautiful women every day. She simply couldn't.

Clasping a small metal ringlet around the throat of the deeply entranced female, Roberts led the girl like a human pet out of the room. She ignored the metal panel by the wall, as she did every time she left any of her secure containers. A few seconds after she'd left the immediate vicinity of the doorway, her AI driven mainframe closed the door and logged the successful security operation as it continued to track the multi-faceted biological object of its creator, Roberts, moving down the hallway, authenticating her signature ten thousand times a second based on heart rate, temperature, height, weight, body shape & mass, last known location, and most importantly, the organically-powered ID chip buried deep within the flesh of her right arm. It continued to track and log the new signatures of the female with her, correctly identifying her as an untreated subject via the signal sent from the collar Roberts was using around her neck, a collar that was coded via a tiny NFC chip inside it to remain locked unless the chip in Roberts' arm was within range, something that could only happen if she were taking the collar off. The ultra-lightweight steel-fibreglass-hybrid would resist any attempts to be opened otherwise - not to mention the impact of a small car.

The two women strode towards the open door of the magneto-lift, one naked, the other dressed in tight spandex and wearing a somehow figure-hugging woman's lab coat over the top. In total control of every single facet of life in her own mega-tech mansion, Roberts wore whatever she desired; often she desired sex appeal, other times to fuel her creativity, others still to wrap her body tight to remind her of her superior form. Often, she simply wore nothing at all, a getup that ticked a little of all those points.

The lift was parked and waiting on the floor, fully aware thanks to the AI tracking her that Roberts was the only user authorised to access it and was still on this level. The pair moved into it swiftly, and Roberts made the motion to draw it upwards. Her accompaniment said nothing, her brain still awash with the thick chains of the trance she had been plunged into after her last fateful use of the magical egg she had grown to adore and desire more than anything else in the world. She could still feel it now, faintly... Those soft, skin-like tubes sliding in and out of her holes, the electric vibrations sending trills of joy through her very skin, jolting her nerves and electrifying her from the inside out, filling her with ecstasy, overpowering her helpless body with pure bliss as those headphones slipped over her ears and the perfect music began to echo the exact same vibrations from inside her body into her mind, twisting them in through her disarmed conscience like a thief walking through an open door, slipping past her thoughts and senses to the real her, the animal, the instinct, the creature below, where they seeded themselves in deep, rooting into her with an ever-present reminder of the joy they could bring her, replaying the utter bliss she felt now, encouraging her to experience it again, just one more time, one last time, and all the while reverberating with the silky voice of a woman who told her to follow her voice, to the gate, to... ring the bell, and... await your fate... leave your home... find my resort...

Roberts took her uninitiated new conquest to her lab. Despite knowing that she was completely harmless -- Roberts was no fool. She had coded her custom program for the eggs better than Microsoft knew their Start menu. Down to the last echoing sensation still lingering on the edges of the entranced female's love lips, Roberts knew exactly what the program had done to her, knew exactly how her mind was ticking at that moment. There was perhaps only a sixth decimal place's worth of women alive who could resist the trance by the time the primary command to send them to her gates was activated, and even in those rare cases Roberts' egg program could intelligently detect the level of submission to the hypnotic spell based on their body's reaction to the unique stimulus it provided each time they used the egg again. It was able to sense almost all the things Roberts' own house-AI could, including the presence of ID chips like the one in Roberts' arm -- making it impossible for her to be attacked by her own program, even if she ended up in one of the totally debilitating contraptions. Indeed, she often did use her very own private pre-production model for pleasure, at times when the tight rosters of her mass of pleasure-slaves didn't allow her the freedom to enlist one for her own use, which was in and of itself infrequent.

Even through all of those things, if her uninitiated new freedom pet did somehow lift from her deep hypnotic slumber, the collar contained detailed instructions on where she was allowed to go and what she could activate within the building -- or, more accurately, the server contained these instructions. Able to pinpoint her whereabouts so accurately that it could tell what position she was in and what exact floor tiles she were standing on, the system would disallow her access to all rooms and doors, lifts and service stairs, any level 3 and above security groups, and even those inventions that Roberts had completed and kept stored nearby, such as the fully functional but unskinned egg. Despite its entire operating system and instructions, Roberts' server could override the entire device's operation.

The lab was a wide open space, strewn with rubber-tyred hydraulic benches and tables, all of them able to move across the floor, their weight balanced by passive electro-magnets built into the legs that reacted with an electric grid underneath the floor to make them as light as laptop, even when laden with hundreds of kilos of weight -- similarly, via the same mechanism, the tables could all lock to the floor, their magnets pulling them down on their rubber wheels, effectively immobilising them. Several of these sat at various angles where Roberts had worked, most projects simply dropped where they were, her spacious room more than wide enough to offer each project generous amounts of floor space.

Along the back wall, on either side of the hydraulic lift which generally tended to sit either on this or the bottom level where the women were kept, were rows of shelves and filing cabinets. Roberts kept some twenty terabytes of stored raw project files and backups in insulated shock-proof cabinets, each one only one local copy of four identical hard drives stored in remote locations the world over, in privately owned datacentres manned -- or rather, womaned -- by specially treated, lifetime-employed women under Roberts' command. They worked for a generous local-currency wage totally willingly, providing for families and households day in and day out, never realising that their utter devotion to and pleasure derived from their simple job was the result of a strange visit they didn't remember receiving many years ago from a haughty dominatrix who made it a business of providing brainwashed women sexual ecstasy in her every waking day. They never questioned why they were the only person who worked at such a small private datacentre, and they never would. Nor would they ever question just how pleasurable doing their job was to them.

On the shelves, Roberts kept a lot of the smaller devices she had created -- many of them experiments, circuit boards and diagrams strewn about underneath half-finished creations. In front of these the majority of her larger devices stood, their storage place being the floor they sat on. Among them, somewhat aside from those devices around them, stood a metal-and-plastic frame not unlike a saddle. A multitude of wires and interlocked circuit boards sat inside, each mounted securely in the midst of a complex series of strengthening frameworks. Two L-shaped cut-outs ran down its sides, one on each, both bearing strange little triangular ends at the base, as if designed for a tilted foot at the end of a kneeling person's legs -- which, indeed, was the exact reason for the shape. Joined above the cut outs was a substantial depression, softly tapering inwards at the centre, with a raised front and back section that rose upwards at a relatively straight angle and tapered inwards at the top to form a curved peak. This was the prototype for the egg; the working blueprint. Fully functional and the model used as the tester for Roberts' custom-built internal operating system, the next production device to come after it would be partially constructed in three different manufacturing plants before being shipped to her for complete assembly, imaging of the software onto the chips within, and eventual sale to unwitting clients across the city below. It was thanks to this pleasure-filled, mind-washing device that the olive-skinned woman in the trance was here now, her blank stare completely ignoring the very device that had brought her here and shown her such bliss.

Roberts shoved a few magnetic tables aside with her hip as she drew the naked girl with her to the back of the room. Along each side wall stood a few of the constructible rooms from the floor below, in which Roberts had set up a few of her more specialised contraptions. In the back corner on the far side was the one she desired to reach. She shouldered aside the body of what had once been a medial suspension harness and it slid smoothly on the wheels of its trolley, wires hanging from empty sockets on the sides of the support columns, a project unfinished for the mad sex-scientist. Roberts came to the door and twisted the knob, throwing it wide. The lights came on as they sensed her ID chip passing through the door frame and they revealed the contraption sitting in centre stage; a dentist's chair-style setup, administered by several arms on either sides that could swing back and forth before the patient. Drawing her victim inside the room via the cord on the collar, Roberts spoke to her for the first time.

'Sit in the chair, my sweet.' She breathed, her deep tones lusty and luxurious and tinged ever so slightly by the hint of an accent the girl, if she were conscious inside her own mind, wouldn't quite have been able to place in any one country. It had the effect of clipping her sibilants and polishing her pronunciation a little, so that she sounded even more haughty and superior than she already was. But the accent wasn't the first thing on the girl's mind. Instantly at the sound of Roberts' voice, her ears pricked up, and she tilted her head slightly, her glassy eyes swivelling to lock onto the source of the words - not the eyes, but the lips. Her lips parted ever so slightly, and as they did that ever-present mantra began to spill out from them once more, barely audible through her breathing, as if it had been sitting in her mouth waiting for the exit to open again. A thin, humourless smile cracked Roberts' lips, and her hard eyes shone with far more focus and clarity than this woman had ever seen before. She knew the effect hearing that voice for real was having on the girl's mind, but she didn't care. Sometimes she did like to give this moment more fanfare, but it was dipping towards late afternoon and it had been a long day today of the small necessary human maintenance that couldn't be done by her AI systems or by her slaves. Ordinarily she would have paused for both breakfast and lunch -- both the food kind and the get-one-of-the-whores-to-make-you-cum kind -- but Roberts had been busy beyond the slaves' boundaries and hadn't had the time. The result was that she was tired and bored and very horny, and the utter defencelessness of her new captive's mind wasn't helping her. The tight sensation of the spandex hugging her body didn't help either.

'Sit.' Roberts commanded, her face setting. She pointed, and her dominating attitude, total and complete, cut through the wonder beginning to blossom within the addled brain of the female. She obeyed the command like she had been the mantra, and positioned herself in the chair quickly. There was a strong scent of arousal filling the air around her crotch and Roberts allowed herself to relax a little as she breathed in the natural perfume. It was what heaven would smell like, she believed. Quickly, she settled into place, and Roberts swung what looked very similar to a dentist's lamp over the face of the girl, positioning it directly in her line of sight. It bore no glass lens, and insead had a latticework of small plastic shapes attached to the back of the antenna in the centre. Roberts flicked it on, but no light lit up the woman's features. Despite there being no visual sign of the device working, by way of a light or sound, Roberts knew that it had. Instantly the body of the woman went completely slack, everything from her facial muscles to her legs relaxing entirely. Her face went dull and empty and her eyes slowly half-closed as she lolled back in the seat, the shape of the chair cupping her shape and holding her upright in the seat.

Quickly drawing up her sleeves and rubbing an alcohol disinfectant over her hands and arms above a small self-contained sink, Roberts drew open a drawer and lifted the lid on a sealed container inside. It opened, reavealing several large syringes lined up inside it. Roberts drew one out and removed the cap on the needle, squirting a generous amount of the fluid inside it onto the floor. She spread some of the rub over the arm of the woman before bending over it and inserting the needle quickly into the skin, pushing it deep into her arm. Despite the thickness of the needle, the woman made no response, her completely subdued brain dead to the world, controlled entirely by the unseen signals being transmitted to her via the lamp in front of her head.


Roberts moved around a little, finding a suitable place to deposit the contents of the syringe. Eventually she found one and deployed the plunger, quickly passing a tiny grain-like object through the needle and into the woman's body amongst a clear fluid. With the job done, Roberts withdrew the needle and covered the wound with a circular bandaid. Satisfied, she stepped back, picked up a pair of headphones hanging on a hook on the back of the headrest, and nestled them securely over the empty ears of her latest conquest. Then, returning to her drawers, she lifted out a double-shafted strap-on device of her own design and passed the straps quickly under the groin of the slack woman, clipping the hip straps together and drawing the item up until the twin devices sat in their respective destinations the thicker of the two slipping easily into the extremely well-lubricated passageway.

Once in place and strapped tight, Roberts flicked a switch on the base of the device. It connected to a laptop Roberts kept at the small bench in the back of the room for this task, and quickly booting up the custom OS on board, plugged in the headphones and hit go on the laptop's one and only function.

Then, she left the room.

Five minutes later, the alarm -- coming in the form of a woman's ecstatic moans -- went off, and Roberts walked back in, casually unclasping the sex toy from the woman's body and pulling the dripping poles out from her body, dumping the item in the sink to be washed once she'd assigned her newly freed pet to her room and delivered her. She withdrew the headphones from the woman's head and hung them up, hitting the power key on the laptop, shutting it down immediately. She stored it back in the drawer, taking her time, seemingly in no rush. Aside from the heavy breathing and occasional gasp from the female on the chair, she remained completely still where she'd been when Roberts had switched on the device hovering over her head. She jolted a little in the post-throes of her mind-cracking orgasm, but that was all. Eventually, Roberts turned to her and reached for the off switch on the strange lamp. The second she switched it off, the woman sprang to life, her muscles tensing. She blinked rapidly and gasped, licking her lips and sitting up as her arms and legs drew up towards her in reaction to the returning signals from her brain. Once she'd regained all her functions, the girl slumped back on the chair, her hips still churning, her chest heaving. Every few moments, she spasmed slightly as her hyper-accelerated sex drive struggled to work out if her elevated pleasure levels meant she was still cumming or not. Not a few times, it decided that she must be.

Roberts waited for the woman to recover somewhat. When she did, and noticed her watching, her eyes widened.

'Mistress...' she half-moaned. Roberts gazed at her, drinking in her naked flesh through her eyes. The woman found herself feeling like she couldn't look away if she tried.

'Fuck me.'

A few minutes later, her tight spandex and womanly lab coat squashed against the wetness her new slave had left on the plastic-covered cushion of the chair, Roberts squirmed as she pushed the head of Taylor, her newest acquisition, deeper into her cunt. She could feel the hot air of her breath on her hairless skin downstairs as the woman ceaselessly fucked her with her mouth, suckling and tongue-fucking her Mistress as hard as she could, one of her hands unable to resist the utter arousal pleasuring Her brought her. Her fingertips a blur on her own hood, she pushed herself deeper and drove herself harder to pleasure her owner as best as she could.

Thanks to her arousal, and the quality oral sex, Roberts was close, and nothing got her off quite like a newly cracked pet having her first taste of heaven. With a shudder and a throaty moan, Roberts lifted her powerful legs and wrapped them around her female protégé, pulling her in tight and locking her in place before, powerfully, cumming in her face. She drank it down, blissfully lapping at her Mistress's sacred wetness as she came, her own orgasm finally rewarding her for her obedience and for giving her Mistress what she desired, a wet spray flying from her body as she jolted, her fingers a blur across her clit between spread legs.

Ten minutes later, naked and now collar free, Taylor walked alongside her Mistress -- now also naked, having ditched the spandex in favour of relaxing her body in the way she believed all women should -- towards her new life. They arrived shortly after, coming to a halt outside the room, a metal door marked #3 blocking their way. At a gesture from Roberts, the girl stepped forward and waved her arm by the metal and glass panel alongside the door. With a shushing sound, the weighty metal door slid effortlessly aside, and the faces of three beautiful young women looked up to see their new companion smiling back at them. They grinned as one, and jumped up to greet her, none of them ignoring their Mistress as she stood behind the new girl in the doorway. The reverence each woman held for their Mistress was a physical aura, made real by the body language of the women in the room.