Stories of Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Jordan safely subdued and in the van, Emilia checked the front door. She'd stayed well back while her hired boys had taken care of the snatch so as to ensure the girl never saw her, but now that she was out of it and in the car, Emilia could finish off the job properly. They'd done a good job, and the lock didn't look like it had been forced from this side. With any luck, they'd be able to put some decent glue in it and it would stay like that for months -- more than long enough for the girl to be processed, stored, prepared for sale and shipped off to her new owner somewhere far away. Or perhaps Mistress would use her for some special project, or adopt her into her private harem of freed slaves, just as once Emilia had been, long ago.

Stepping inside, Emilia looked about. It was a small, pathetic place, with a tiny lounge and kitchen area all blended into the dining room and most likely only one or two bedrooms. It wasn't surprising; most youngsters going it alone these days ended up in tiny holes like this for many years until they could afford to move out. It was nothing compared to what Emilia was used to, but then, she thought, chuckling absently to herself -- nothing was quite like where she lived.

Shutting and locking the door once more, Emilia strode quickly down the driveway, her entirely black getup making her almost invisible in the deepening shadows of night. Only her red hair stood out in the distant light of nearby buildings, and the gleam in her hazel eyes, a deep, complex shine that hinted at a plethora of different sensations flowing deep within her.

She strode purposefully around the car, swinging quickly up into the driver's seat, a wetness on the seat of her pants and a glitter in her eyes. She slung her seatbelt on and rapped twice on the panel behind her with her fist. A bang came back to her as another balled hand hit the inside of the open back space in the van, where the two snatchers sat on basic benches atop each wheel arch, sending a signal that all in the back were ready to go. She took off, leaving Jordan's apartment empty and alone, the deeply unconscious Jordan rolling and jolting about on the floor of the van, naked, dead to the world and completely unaware of just what her future had in store for her.

* * * * *

Hi there! It's me, the Author here. I hope you enjoyed the 'stories of' - I really liked writing them, as it gave me the room to write the way I like to - short, hard and sharp, all in one big session.

If you think something should be written next, or would like to contribute in any way, please leave me a comment, and you can always reach out to me via email through my profile - I've already received one or two messages before, and they were wonderfully reinvigorating for me as an amateur, hobbyist writer.

That's it! Again I hope you liked these back-and-side stories, and stay tuned if you're a fan of this series, because #5 is in the works and it's bigger and badder than anything I've done before. <3