All Comments on 'Stories, Stereotypes & Superlatives'

by PayDay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PayDayPayDayover 12 years agoAuthor
By the way...

I apologize in advance for the actual errors. The story was originally meant for 'Erotic Couplings' - but it was changed, I don't know why. Also, to the e-mails about my needing an editor. To this I say: "If you find an editor that won't change my flavor and grammar, then I'll show you an editor not doing their job." Thanks all for reading, if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was a masterpiece.

LindsayRaeLindsayRaeover 12 years ago

FYI, PayDay, Lit has volunteer editors. You can (politely) ask for what you want and/or don't want from an editor, and they will help. There's no reason for blatant grammar and spelling errors in erotic literature. It's almost azaming that your stories passed the Lit censor since many other hopefuls do get declined for similar errors.

PayDayPayDayover 12 years agoAuthor
FYI

LindsayRae, you are not paying attention, and/or misinterrupting. Intepretation is 9/10s of the law, and laws are lame. I have the utmost respect for editors, and what they do.

PayDayPayDayover 12 years agoAuthor
This one is my personal favorite story, so:

The category has been corrected, some tweaks are in, and it still doesn't need an editor in my opinion.

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
good doesn't begin to describe this !!

This is a very well crafted tale, with interesting character profiles and a very different story line.

I believe that this is one of the very best stories I have read this year. Thank you

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Wow.

This was a superbly well-crafted story. I don't give a hoot about cars, but I was captivated from start to finish. I loved the chemistry between Wyatt and Gwen at the beginning. The car part terminology in the bedroom was fun too. Very satisfying ending. I'm glad you mentioned this on the AH. It's a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous