Storm Consequences

Story Info
She screws the tree crew while hubby's away.
1.8k words
4.35
11.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband is an asshole and I just taught him a lesson that he'll never forget.

We are living in this God-forsaken place in Mississippi. It's out in the sticks, not really near anything. It's hot, there are bugs the size of hamsters, and he leaves me alone here. He's in the Navy and is gone half the time on official business. He brings me key chains and coffee cups from Europe, Florida and the Caribbean. Big deal!

Then, we get hit by a hurricane. The power has been out for two weeks and there are couple of trees down in the back yard that have to be removed. My asshole husband is no help with that. I have to find a tree crew to cut up the trees while he is off at work saving the world. He's gone sixteen hours of the day, comes home exhausted and then sleeps during the night when it is cooler. He's eating hot meals, while I grill hot dogs and try to cook beans and potatoes on a grill.

Well, I finally got a three-man tree crew to come to the house. The leader, Mark, was a nice guy and was able to come over a few days after I contacted him. He brought two rednecks with him, Jerry and Bo. They worked their asses off cutting up the trees. They got much of it done the first day. My asshole husband was too tired to even see what they had done.

I was bored to death. The kids were in school all day and I just sat in the humid heat with sweat pouring off of me. What's more, I hadn't been screwed in weeks.

So, I was watching these guys cut up the trees. I was only wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt; no bra because it was too damn hot. The guys were pretty clever and athletic in the way they went about bringing down the busted-up trees. They all had their shirts off and were wearing cut-off shorts and work boots. I got to thinking about them; imagining what it would be like to fuck one of them. I was looking at their crotches, trying to see the outline of their cocks. Bad thoughts, I know, but there wasn't much else to think about. I tried reading some books, but that was boring too.

I was really pissed-off at my asshole husband (I know I keep using that adjective, but I was really thinking of him that way). He was taking me for granted and ignoring me. Maybe I was just being a whiner, but still. So, I started to show the tree crew a little bit of my attributes. I tied my blouse so my midriff was exposed and unbuttoned a few buttons to show some cleavage. My ass looked good in the tight shorts I was wearing. I made it a point to take them water and sodas and some snacks on a regular basis. They would take a break and I could feel the eyes of the two rednecks leering at me. I got a bit turned-on and it was taking my mind off the heat and humidity.

They finished just after lunch. I had sat with them and talked during lunch. They made a few suggestive comments, which I let pass. I found out that the crew leader, Mark was married but separated while the two rednecks were single and sounded like they chased skirts every night. I sat with my legs toward them, so they could maybe see up the leg of my shorts to see my panties. I was being bad.

They finished up and the two rednecks took the trucks with the logs and tools back to their yard. They would have to come back to get the front-end-loader and the truck with the chain saws and chipper. Mark stayed to do some final cleanup and settle the bill with me.

He said he had the bill ready. I invited him into the house. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I did. I was bending over looking at the bill, knowing that he could see down my shirt and see my tits. They were poking into the t-shirt anyway and with the sweat, he could see quite a bit. I playfully asked if there was a way to get a discount. He said there wasn't. He knew what I was getting at, but wasn't bold enough to make any advances to me.

He said, "Ma'am, you really ought to be careful about the way you dress. Those two boys would think of raping you if I wasn't here to keep them in line."

I said, "Well, then you better be gone before they get back."

With that, he finally made his move. He began to unbutton my blouse. I not only let him, but I pushed my tits out toward him. Then he kissed me and grabbed my ass. He was all over me and soon my shorts were off. I led him back to our bedroom wearing only panties. He got naked and got on the bed and began to fondle and kiss everything he could find. He was sweaty and dirty and I was sweaty too, so we made a mess of the bed. He pulled my panties off and went down on me. He was very good at eating pussy and had me getting off pretty quickly. He had a beard, which felt different when it rubbed on my cunt. He knew how to use his tongue, sneaking it into all my crevices and finally, by vagina. Then he mounted me and slid his nice thick cock into me. He had a nice cock; it felt different than my husband's cock. After not having sex for so long, I was famished for it. He was careful too not be too rough, but I wanted to be fucked royally. He pumped his dick into me for twenty minutes. Feeling his big prick inside me satisfied an unmet need for sex. We rolled around in the bed, shifting to different positions. He finally asked where he should come. I told him to shoot it inside of me and I felt his warm cum pout into my cunt.

He got up and we went back to the kitchen. I was still naked. He did give me a discount on the price, quite a bit, in fact. He said his guys would be back soon, kissed me and left.

On the way out, he passed the two rednecks in their truck. He apparently told them that I was ready and willing. They didn't believe him until he showed them my panties. He had taken them as a souvenir.

I had gotten dressed, now without panties, and went out into the back yard. I was bending over so the two guys could see my ass. I asked them if they wanted some water and, of course, they said yes. I handed them each a glass and started to turn around when one of them grabbed me from behind with his hands on my hard nipples and tits. He just tore my blouse off; the buttons went everywhere. His buddy came in front of me and pulled down my shorts. I was now naked with two horny guys having their way with me. They took me to the ground and one of them quickly put his cock in me. He started fucking me like he was possessed. The other guy put his cock in my face and I opened my mouth and began to suck him. We were rolling in the grass and dirt, all sweaty and filthy. They seemed to like that, fucking a hot sweaty housewife. I focused on how yet another cock felt inside me. The first guy came and then the second one did me. He bent my legs back over my head and pounded away at my pussy. His cock seemed to be pretty big compared to my husband's and he got farther into my cunt that anyone had ever been. He soon shot his load into me. He came up and made me clean off his cock with my mouth. He rubbed the dirty thing all over my face and tits. They left me lying there in the grass and dirt, naked and now with three loads of strange men's cum inside me. My husband didn't know what he fucking missed.

I just got up and walked into the house naked, dirty, sweaty and full of cum. It was dripping down my leg. I couldn't take a shower since the water was so cold, no hot water with the power out.

Well, it so happened that asshole was coming home to get a change of clothes before going back in to work. He passed the tree crew on the way out. They waved. He parked the car and went into the back yard to see if things were cleaned up. He saw my blouse and shorts lying in the grass and began to wonder.

He came into the house, back to the bedroom, where I was relaxing. I was all sweaty, dirty and naked and had that "just fucked" look. My hair was a mess, matted and full of grass and leaves. He asked what I had been doing. I was so pissed at him that I didn't care what he thought so I said, "I just fucked the tree crew."

His mouth fell open when I said that. Then I said "I fucked all three of them; one right here in our bed. If you don't like it, you can leave". Then I added, "Or, you can come fuck my sloppy pussy and lick my sweaty tits."

He chose the latter. He wanted me and had a big shiny hard-on. We crawled on the messy bed which smelled of sex and another man's sweat and dirt. The cum from Mark had dripped onto the sheets. It was hot and humid and we were both sweating. I showed the cum dripping from my cunt to my husband when I straddled him. I dripped some of the love juices onto his stomach then lowered my tits and rubbed them all over his face. My tits were dirty and sweaty and smelled of the three men who had fucked me. I sat on his cock with my dripping cunt and fucked him vigorously for what seemed like an hour. Everything inside me was dripping on him. He responded by rolling me over and putting my legs over my shoulders and ramming his cock into my cunt. He hadn't had me for days, and he unloaded a large load of semen into me. We were both hot and sweaty. We collapsed and rolled apart on the sheets, trying to cool off.

I told him that he better not leave me alone in this shithole any more. He didn't go back to work that night. He kept coming after me to get more pussy. After the kids were in bed, I took him out in the yard and let him fuck me right where the two rednecks had done me that afternoon. We were hot and slimy with sweaty while he fucked me in the grass.

Maybe he'll pay more attention to his wife now, the asshole.