Stormbringer

Story Info
Man has session with transgender Mistress.
1.3k words
4.2
15.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared at my friend over my beer glass. "I'm bored. I shouldn't be. I'm an Ivy League grad from a very rich family, who doesn't need to work. I don't usually have an issue getting women into my bed. But my life is missing something."

He handed me a card.

KIM, PROFESSIONAL DOMINATRIX.

There was a phone number listed.

"I spent last night with her. She's just what you need."

"Thanks."

I headed back to my place and dialed the number on the card.

"Kim speaking."

"My name is Henry Baxter. I would like to schedule a session with you."

"Who told you about me?"

I explained how I had found out about her.

"I'm not cheap. The basic session is one hour, and costs $100. I strip you, tie you to the bed and humiliate you verbally. Then there are three varieties of two-hour session. Forcing you to service me is $300, that plus me forcing you to climax is $500, and a 'Kim special' costs $1,000. Cash only."

"Money is not an issue. I'd like to schedule a 'Kim special', please."

We arranged for me to come to her place at 6 p.m. on Saturday. She gave me clear directions.

I carefully showered and put on a nice outfit. May as well make a good impression. Kim, a muscular black woman, greeted me at the door wearing a long robe. Once she locked the door behind me and led me to her 'play' room, she slipped out of it. She was wearing dominatrix boots, a black leather skirt that ended mid-thigh, and a black leather top that covered her good-sized breasts while revealing quite a bit of cleavage. I handed over the cash, she counted it, and said, "Excellent. Let's begin."

I stripped down and let Kim bind me face-up to the bed, securing my wrists and ankles to the bed posts with padded cuffs.

"Did your 'friend' tell you what a 'Kim special' is? Because that's what he got, too."

"No, he didn't. Just said I should spend time with you."

"Maybe you can become a regular client. I have several of them."

Kim lightly ran her fingertips over the bare flesh of my chest, and I felt pulses of pleasure shoot through me. She noticed.

"You like being restrained and helpless, don't you, white boy? You like having the black girl use you in whatever way she wants."

Her hands continued to caress my flesh, and my cock started stiffening. The feel of her touch on my skin was incredible.

"Yes, Kim. You're making me feel amazing."

Kim leaned her body down over mine so that her breasts, barely restrained by her outfit, were about an inch from my face. I started to raise my head up - pretty much the only part of my body I could move other than my hips - but Kim used one hand to push it back down.

"Not so fast, my little slave boy. You like my big breasts?"

"Yes, Kim. Very much."

"If you want to be allowed to kiss them, beg me for permission."

"Please, Kim. May I?"

She stood back up and removed her top, freeing her breasts. I gasped.

"If you want these to interface with your face, beg me properly."

My cock was fully erect by now. "Kim, you're gorgeous. May I please, please kiss your magnificent breasts?"

"If you call me 'Mistress', I might let you."

"Mistress, place those beauties on my face, please!"

Kim leaned down and pressed her bare breasts to my face. I kissed along her cleavage and then took a nipple into my mouth.

Kim's hand wrapped around my pole. "Not bad, slave-boy, especially for a white guy." She slowly stroked me while I continued to kiss and suckle on her massive mammaries. "I think you're about ready for the Kim special."

She lifted her breasts away from me, and I sighed with disappointment.

"Don't worry, white boy. They'll be right back in your face soon enough."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Kim put on a latex glove and coated the fingers with what looked like some sort of oil. "Let's make sure you're fully ready."

She placed a pillow under my lower back. Then she carefully worked first one, then a second, finger into my rear. "Oooh, very tight. I'm pretty sure you're a virgin."

"Um, back there I am, Mistress."

She removed what was left of her clothes. Her erect cock was about 7 inches long, and thicker than mine. She put a condom on it.

"I used to be 10 inches before transitioning. The hormones make it shrink, you know. But still big enough to pop your cherry, slave boy."

My eyes went very wide. "Please be gentle, Mistress."

"You've been very nice to me. I think I owe you that much."

She was indeed gentle, easing her way in slowly and carefully until she was all the way inside.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Just lie still and relax, slave boy. Let me do all the work."

I tried to will my muscles to relax. Kim's hand wrapped, again, around my pole.

"Be good and I may even let you orgasm, slave."

She began moving in and out, slowly at first to let my body adjust. Her hand on my cock moved in the same rhythm.

"That feels very nice, Mistress."

She began to move a little bit faster. "Maybe my slave would like to pleasure my breasts again."

"Please, Mistress."

Kim leaned forward and allowed me to kiss and suckle her chest while she plowed me. My body shivered as she fucked me and stroked me.

"Does the slave-boy want an orgasm?"

"Yes, please... Mistress." My voice was muffled by her nipple in my mouth, but understandable.

She slowed her rhythm. Now instead of fucking me hard, it was more akin to gentle lovemaking. The rhythm of her hand on my cock slowed as well, bringing me close to the edge but not to it.

"I like to take my time with gentle slaves. Let them draw out the enjoyment."

I didn't reply, my mouth being otherwise occupied, but I nodded and quivered.

Kim's cock seemed to swell. She slowed down even more, as if she was deliberately holding back. Now the pace was about as slow as when she was first letting me adjust.

"Still want to cum, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She continued to slowly move in and out, and her hand up and down. My balls by now were very full.

"I can see you're about ready."

She popped her cock out of me, and removed the condom. She freed my legs and arched my body so that my pole was facing my own mouth.

"Open wide."

I opened my mouth, and Kim sped the motion of her hand. I spurted directly into my open mouth and onto my face. Kim's hand kept moving until she was sure my balls were empty. Then she lowered my legs back down and began stroking her own cock. She blasted her load all over my chest.

"Very good, slave boy."

She released my wrists, and I was free to move.

"Your two hours are up. And now I'm just Kim again. Did you enjoy yourself, Henry?"

"I did, Kim. A lot."

"Want me to help you clean up?"

I nodded, and we washed up in her shower. Then we toweled off and got dressed. Kim wearing a lovely eggshell-white dress that contrasted with her black skin.

"Wow, Kim. You look gorgeous."

"I'll have enough money to retire in a few years. If you become a regular client, and treat me well, I may let you court me when I'm retired."

"Oh, I'll definitely be a regular client. That was... amazing."

"See you soon, Henry."

I kissed her cheek, and took my leave... for now.