Storms of Passion

Story Info
Daughter uses her ASSets to seduce father.
12.3k words
4.49
15.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,152 Followers

Storms of Passion

As far as Remy was concerned her stepmother was truly the bitch goddess from hell. All blonde hair and big tits, Remy could see why her grief-stricken father was taken in by Karen's physical beauty. True, Karen was there for him as Kenneth went through the horrible ordeal of watching his wife, and Remy's mother, waste away from the cancer ravaging her body.

But, after all, Karen was a nurse in the terminal cancer ward, so Remy figured it was part of her job to be nice to the family members of cancer patients. Sadly, in her opinion, her father took it to be much more than that and two years later they were married.

Now four years had passed and with her father's marriage tittering on the brink of collapse, him and Karen separated some four months ago, Remy was determined to make it do just that: collapse.

Remy, after turning eighteen just weeks ago, now considered herself a much worthier opponent than before. Back when Karen had roped her daddy into marrying her, she was a naïve fourteen year girl, but now she was not so young and possessed, or thought she possessed anyways, a few tricks up her sleeve that just might help facilitate the collapse of her father's marriage.

Remy's dad was desperately trying to hold onto the tatters of his second marriage which pained Remy to the point where she was absolutely determined to do whatever it might take to make sure her father did not reconcile things with her stepmom.

After they got married, Remy and Karen, despite Kenneth's best efforts to turn them into a nice little family of three, never got along. Things finally digressed to the point where shortly after her fifteenth birthday, Remy moved to the Philippines to stay with her grandparents. Her dad, much to her dismay, said little in the way of trying to stop her from moving, taking this as a sure sign he was siding with Karen over her.

Three long years later, she was now returning home to America for the first time since leaving. Remy strongly suspected her father was still carrying a torch for Karen and was doing everything in his power to try and win her back.

Well, Remy thought smugly to herself as approached her house, I will show him he has other options.

Remy plan at this point was twofold: first, assess the situation and if she thought it looked likely that Karen was attempting to weasel her way back into his life then the second part of her plan would be put into place with this being nothing short of seducing him.

She had everything planned in how the evening might go with the only question being in the end-- would she be brave enough to try and seduce her daddy--if it came to that.

Remy arrived at her dad's large house just outside of Boston at around four in the afternoon. She was on break from her college in Manila and was more than a little eager to put her plan into action.

After hauling her luggage into the house for her planned two week vacation they settled down in the kitchen, chatting idly about her schooling. Finally, after a few minutes Remy excused herself to take a hot shower.

"When I get back downstairs I am going to cook you dinner."

"What do you want me to do? Can I help maybe?"

"Sure go to the store and get some champagne."

"Champagne. So what are we celebrating little girl?"

Remy's heart skipped a beat as him calling her "little girl" brought back so many wonderful memories.

"My graciously choosing to spend my entire spring break with you, I mean, I thought that would be obvious. Just pick out something nice huh."

"Sure why not. I could use a drink I suppose... help me forget about my problems."

After getting out of the shower, Remy wandered into her old bedroom, her mind preoccupied with what she might wear for this evening's fun and games. It had to be something sweet and innocent, yet seductive, all at the same time.

She went through her suitcases looking at several different outfits, before rejecting each one for one reason or the other. Moving over to her old dresser, she yanked open the drawer, hoping the majority of the clothes she left behind would still be there.

Thankfully, they were still there and as she went through her clothes something finally caught her eye.

It used to be one of her favorite tops when she was about fourteen or fifteen years old. The top had the green face and body of Kermit the frog on it. Kermit was framed by a bright yellow background, and in big red letters, the words Kermit Rules was written. The top was both cute and innocent, in other words, the perfect look she was striving to achieve.

Holding the top up, hoping it would still fit she suddenly remember how this had been a birthday present from her father when she was still in junior high.

She quickly tried it on; liking how it still fitted her--just barely. She, of course, had filled out a bit in the past five years, which the cute little top aptly showed off. She especially liked how the top was a bit snug in the chest department, showing off her perky little 32 B boobs rather nicely.

Tight enough where he just might notice, she mused to herself as she admired how the top looked on her in the mirror on the back of her closet door. "Yeah, especially if I wear my new padded purple bra that makes my boobies look bigger," she whispered with growing enthusiasm.

Now she would just have to pick out something to go with it. She dug through her dresser drawer some more before finally stumbling across something that just might work in the form of one of her old skirts. It was a shiny black pleated PVC skirt and was the first real sexy thing she had ever bought a couple years back. Sexy enough where she dared not take it to the Philippines.

Thinking the sexy skirt would be a perfect "mismatch" for the innocent top, Remy hurriedly tried it on, finding, much as she suspected it would be, the skirt was both tight and short on her.

"This could be perfect," she whispered to herself before turning around to check herself out from behind in the mirror, only to find how the skirt was delightfully just barely long enough to cover her best feature: her adorable young ass.

As a final touch, Remy arranged her pretty, dark hair in the twin ponytails that added a cute, girlish, and sweet look to her already adorable appearance. The twin ponytails was a look never failing to elicit kind words from her father back when she was younger. She was just about to leave her old bedroom when she was hit with a perfectly devilishly idea.

Stepping back into the bedroom, she shut the door before retreating to her closet and before she could lose her nerve she reached up and under her skirt, removing her panties.

About an hour later, they were sitting in the dining room, enjoying a quiet dinner as they engaged in idle chit chat while sipping on some champagne. Remy had known her outfit hit a homerun when her daddy took a good long look at her as she came floating back downstairs.

Although he actually said nothing about how she was dressed, she sensed he was not at all disappointed.

Remy was waiting until the champagne buzz started to kick in for the both of them before she steering the conversation in the direction she wanted it to go.

After dinner, as she was working on her second glass of champagne and him on his third, Remy finally decided the time was right to have their quiet conversation take a serious turn.

"Daddy, do you miss Mom?"

"Of course sweetie. I miss her terribly."

He paused, looking at Remy seriously, before adding, "You know maybe I never noticed until right now how much you are beginning to look just like her."

"As I recall you always thought Mom was so very beautiful."

"I did."

She got up before gliding around to his side of the dining room table, "So that must mean you think I look beautiful too, huh?"

"I do honey. You know when you left those four long years ago you were just a pretty little teenager, but now..." He smiled broadly at her, "My pretty little teenager has turned into a ravishing young lady. You know your mom was your age when we first started dating hon?"

"I didn't know that," Remy quietly replied as her mind whirled with how she might use this information to her benefit later one.

"She was so lucky to find a man as sweet and handsome as you, Daddy."

"Ahh flattery, you must want something young lady."

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do."

She smiled, holding her hand out to him and after he took it, she led him out of the dining room and downstairs to the living room.

"Why don't you sit down while I prepare things," she told him.

After he plopped down on the sofa, she hurried over to the stereo in the corner before bending over to exam his collection of CD's.

Without it being something he deliberately did, Kenneth found his eyes were hopelessly stuck on his pretty young daughter; especially, that is, on her ass.

This was mainly thanks to her tight little skirt riding up some as she leaned down to insert a CD into the corner stereo unit, providing a most compelling view of her mouthwatering young ass.

Kenneth fought in vain to keep his thoughts pure as she seemed to be spending an inordinate amount of time bending over the stereo.

Kenneth took the offered bait, staring longingly at his daughter's ass, mesmerized by its beauty. He had just enough time to contemplate how his "little girl" certainly was now a rather fetching young lady before she abruptly turned around.

Her smile, devious and sly, indicated she-- may have --caught him, red-handed, staring at her butt. He blamed it on the champagne, which made it easy for him to ignore what common sense would have dictated doing in such a situation, which was, of course, not staring at his eighteen year old daughter's ass.

"Daddy can come help me with this stupid thing," she asked.

"Sure, honey," he said before standing up and crossing the room to her.

As he approached she purposefully bent over the stereo again, showing once more, this time up close and personal, that sweet little ass of hers.

It took him all of about three seconds to "fix" whatever issues she was having with the CD player before she smiled at him sweetly while whispering, "Daddy to the rescue."

Some soft romantic music filled the dimly lit living room ending the show as she straightened up before saying, "Slow dance with me Daddy."

"That was you what you wanted... for me to share a slow dance with you, hon?"

"Uh-hu," she told him softly.

Of course, he obliged her request as especially tonight, seeing her for the first time in forever, he was disinclined to deny her anything. This feeling to deny his young daughter nothing was made all the more powerful by the store of guilt Kenneth had allowed to build up over the years, thanks to the way he so easily allowed her to walk out of his life.

He fully understood now, much too late, of course, he should have done more to keep her there in Boston, even if it meant damaging his relationship with Karen. Indeed, much too late did Kenneth realize one simple fact in life: a daughter's love for her father was forever while a wife's love may come go as the fickle winds of fate blow to and fro.

Before they began their dance, they decided to share a champagne toast, drinking it down quickly. The champagne was making Remy feel both brave and quite audacious in her willingness to carry out her plans for maybe seducing him.

She finished her full glass of champagne, letting the warm buzz fully envelope her as they slowly came together in the middle of a wide spot on the living room floor.

After they circled around once, Remy looked up at him. Batting her eyes seductively, she whispered, "Daddy do you think I am as pretty as Karen?"

"Of course honey. Prettier even."

"But I have a feeling you are going to get back with her... I guess because you are lonely and miss Mom?"

Remy looked sadly down and away as Kenneth desperately tried to figure out just how he was going to answer his daughter. The sad truth was Remy had been pretty much spot on with her assessment of things.

After a long moment of silence, Kenneth decided to be noncommittal with his answer, "Honey it's really undecided if I will get back with her."

Remy was quiet for a moment before she bowed her head, resting it on his chest softly.

"I don't want you to get back with her," she whispered after a long minute of silence.

Raising her face up, she looked at him directly before saying, almost fiercely, "I know she wants you back and you will probably give in to her. After all, why would you not? I mean she is not stupidly short like me, she doesn't have drab colored dark hair. Instead, she is tall and has that beautiful golden hair that all men love and then they are those God awful huge tits of hers that all men, including you, I'm sure, simply go crazy for. I guess once again I will be left out in the cold like before."

Tears started to well in her eyes. Getting emotional like this was not part of Remy's secret seduction plans, but the whole thing just sort of sneaked up on her. Her plan had been to play it cool and casual in a confident sexy manner, but instead, she began to cry with all the planned cool sexiness she wanted so desperately to display slipping away.

Kenneth pulled his daughter closer to him as he lightly brushed away the tears from her face. They were no longer swaying to the soft music, but instead were just stopped in the middle of the living room, holding one another.

Lowering his voice, he spoke to her quietly, "Listen little girl, honestly, if I was to really compare you to Karen, she would be the one crying."

"And why is that, Daddy?" Remy whispered.

He gave her a tight hug before telling her the unvarnished truth. "Because you are the light of my life, not her, and maybe because are so very beautiful honey that you make the sun blush... and I will take your cute little twin ponytails..."

Reaching down with both hands, he batted them playfully as he whispered, "Over her blonde hair any day. As for her being tall... so what!!! Honestly, I prefer short girls myself. Short and petite... like you cupcake."

"Really why?" Remy said while starting to feel better about things.

"Oh maybe because you can do things like this with petite young ladies like yourself." Feeling frisky from the champagne, he suddenly grabbed her around the waist before lifting her up easily and twirling her around once, twice, and then a third time.

It was an easy thing to do considering Remy was only barely five foot tall and might have weighed all of about hundred and five pounds.

Remy squealed in sheer delight before crying out, "Stop Daddy... I am getting dizzy."

"Just as I am dizzy from your absolute stunning beauty my dearest daughter," he declared before swinging her around one last time, and then deftly setting her down on her feet.

"Great now I am too dizzy to dance anymore Daddy," she pouted. "You will have to take me over to the couch and cuddle me until my dizziness goes away."

"Well, little girl, maybe that was my plan all along you know, to get you onto the couch so we could cuddle some. Yeah, just like old times."

He took her by the hand, leading her over to the couch, but before they sat down Remy grabbed the champagne bottle and poured them both some more champagne. Raising her glass, she stated, "To cuddling with my handsome daddy that I have missed so much over these past several years."

They both drained their toasts before he pointed out her flawed logic.

"So let me get this straight. You needed to sit down because you are dizzy, but yet we just drank some more champagne, after having too much anyways already, which by all accounts should make you dizzier still. Yeah, makes sense to me."

"It only makes sense to you because you are drunk, and trying to get your little girl drunk also." She shot him a sly smile before adding playfully, "What... so you can take advantage of her maybe?"

"As I recall it was your idea to have another toast, Remy so you better rethink your accusation before I change my mind about cuddling with you, lest you think I am trying to 'take advantage' of you."

She plopped down on the couch next to him. Frowning, she told him, "Never happen. You cannot say no to me, especially not tonight of all nights since you are trying so very desperately to get back in my good graces."

"So true," he replied sighing as he settled down on the couch next to her. She quickly wrapped her arms around him as she snuggled up next to him.

"This is nice" Kenneth whispered as they sat there quietly for a few minutes enjoying the silence of the house, disturbed only by the distant rumble of thunder.

The silence between them was finally broken when, without warning, Remy pulled back from him.

"I think it's finally time for your history lesson and for you to beg me for my forgiveness."

"Sure, let's hear your history lesson, Remy," he replied, wondering just what this lesson might entail. As for the begging part, he already resigned himself to the fact he would do anything to try and make up for the way he treated her after he married Karen, and if that included begging... so be it.

"You once asked me why I hated her so much. Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, now I am mature enough and confident enough to tell you exactly why."

"Go ahead honey I am listening."

"I was fourteen when you married her and then we stopped having a close relationship. By close, I mean physically, Daddy. No more hugging, holding hands, cuddling like just now, no more sweet words exchanged, no more teasing fun and games." She sighed heavily as she paused letting her words sink in.

"And worst of all, no more good morning, good night, or even goodbye kisses. No more kisses whatsoever... like we once shared. I was both hurt and jealous as I watched all the affectionate I used to get from you go to Karen."

"You are right, Remy. I am guilty as charged, but you must understand I was on the rebound from your mother's death and honestly Karen was just there for me to lean on. And she got upset when I showed you attention so...."

"So you bowed to her desire and cut me off from your love and affection. And then let me run off to the Philippines and stay with Grandma and Grandpa for all them years."

"Sadly yes. Can you ever forgive me, baby?"

"I can try if you are willing to make it up to me. Tonight, starting here and now."

"I will do whatever it takes Remy. Just tell me what you want." He moved closer to her, and in a frantic attempt to convince her his words were true he gave a pair of soft kisses--one on each cheek.

"That is a good start as I do miss your kisses, Daddy."

"I missed giving them to you baby," he whispered into her ear as he drew her into a tight embrace.

Moving his lips over, he planted a tender kiss on her forehead before he started to pull back. He was going to, once again, say he was sorry, and then tell her it was finally time they went to bed for the evening. But as it turned out, he never quite got the chance.

"Daddy can I give you a kiss back," she murmured shyly in a voice dripping with utter sweetness.

"Of course baby."

As she moved her lips closer to his face, he instinctively turned so her kiss would fall on his cheek, but using a deft hand, she turned his face to hers at the very last moment, allowing her kiss to land firmly on his lips.

She gave him one, two, and then a third light kiss sending his poor heart racing as does her whispered words.

"I just love you so much Daddy and want this to be a night for us to remember... forever."

It took a tremendous effort on his part but Kenneth somehow managed to pull back just enough to break from her kisses as alarm bells clanged loudly in his head, warning him what was happening was on the cusp of spinning out of control.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,152 Followers