Storms of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reacting to the alarm bells, he jumped up from the couch before declaring, "Remy it's time for bed. I am tired, you are a bit drunk, and this is getting out of hand."

Instead of protesting, like he half expected, Remy got quietly up from the couch, floating past him without a word.

His heart sank at this terrible ending to what had been, up to then anyways, a simply wonderful night. When she reached the foot of the stairs she paused, before turning back to stare at him. A dark look crossed over her face before she snapped, "Since you made it abundantly clear my kisses are no longer welcome I won't bother even asking for a goodnight kiss... or nothing every again."

Turning, she started to stomp up the stairs but before she was halfway up fate intervened.

A storm was coming; it had been building all day. The afternoon had been exceedingly hot for October with the weatherman predicting thunderstorms to be hitting the area around ten in the evening. Over the past hour, lightning flashed on and off, like a warning beacon for what was to come. Mixed in with the flashes of intermittent lightning was the occasional low rumble of distant thunder.

As it turned out the predication was not far off as it was then the thunder and fury of the coming storm finally made its presence known.

Remy had just reached the small landing in the middle of the stairs when a brilliant flash of lightning lit up the whole house followed by the booming crash of thunder. The house shook from the booming thunder as first the lights flickered and then went out completely when a gust of powerful wind swung two power lines together causing a short circuit in the system that served their neighborhood.

Remy let out a loud shriek before heading back down the stairs.

Kenneth, after hearing his daughter shriek, dashed towards the stairs and just as he was starting to come up the stairs, and her down, in the dark, they ended up crashing into each other.

Hugging him with a vise-like grip, she whispered, "The storm, I still deathly afraid of them, Daddy... and it's even worse with the lights out."

It came back to him then as he remembered how his daughter had an almost pathologically fear of storms when she was younger. Apparently, considering how she was now shaking in his arms, she hadn't outgrown her fear.

She looked up at him then with a pair of pleading eyes as she whispered, "Please Daddy, you can't leave me tonight... promise me you will stay with me and do anything to make me feel better and feel safe."

He looked at her, as the word 'anything' reverberated around in his mind. While knowing it might be dangerous to agree to such a thing, he also knew it would be nearly suicidal to their relationship to deny her now.

Giving in, he told her, "Of course baby I won't leave you."

"And more importantly promise you will do anything to make me feel better, Daddy?"

"Yes, yes, anything, sweetie... Now let's head over to the kitchen and find some candles huh."

Five minutes later they were back in the candle lit living room. Power outages during bad storms were fairly common in the fall in their neighborhood so Kenneth always kept plenty of candles in stock, but unfortunately his stock was now down to only a measly four taper candles.

Once he got the trio of candles lit and arranged strategically throughout the living room she came up to him holding a freshly poured glass of champagne.

He frowned; God knows he didn't need any more to drink and neither did she.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You're frowning."

Looking at the glasses of champagne he said, "Neither of us needs more to drink, hon."

She smiled back at him before responding, "You are right... neither of needs more to drink but your scared little girl wants another drink... to help calm her nerves and wants you to share it with her and besides you promised so..."

She extended the glass to him and trapped by his promise he took it. "Half and half, Daddy OK?"

He nodded his head before polishing off a good three quarters of it as he simply did not want her drinking so much.

Taking the glass from him, she eyed it with a frown, "Daddy I said half and half."

"Guess I got carried away," he told her with a shrug of his shoulders.

After she quickly polished off the remaining bit of champagne she turned heading to the bar once more.

"Where are you going?"

"To refill the glass of course as I didn't get my fair share."

He sighed as sometimes he forgot how determined his little girl was to always get her way.

This time she returned with a pair of nearly full glasses of champagne as he wholly realized how his plan to keep her drinking less totally backfired.

She handed him one of the glasses before holding hers up. "I propose a candlelit toast to this stupid storm. Join me, Daddy in toasting the storm."

He held his glass up and as if the storm was actually listening the living room was lit up momentarily by another brilliant flash of lightning, followed by another thunderous boom.

She jumped before giggling as she brought the glass to her mouth.

He watched, with some trepidation, Remy polish off the glass of champagne in one or two long swallows before doing the same to his.

She took his glass from him and after setting them both aside, she slinked up to him.

"Daddy I think it would help further calm my nerves if we shared a nice candlelight slow dance."

Not waiting for his answer, she knew he couldn't say no to her, she fiddled with her phone for a quick second before some soft romantic ballad began to play.

He, of course, had no choice to agree and as they came together he tried to make the dance formal as he took her one hand in his, holding it up in the classic dance pose, while the other slipped around her waist. He was trying, really trying that is, to do his best to keep a safe distance between them, but as the song progressed Remy let her hand slip from his.

As she moved closer to him, he seemed powerless to stop her and soon she was snuggled right up next to him, clinging tight, her arms locked around his back, her head resting easily on his chest.

He responded by moving one of his hands to the back of her head stroking her pretty dark hair while his other hand slipped around to the small of her back.

Then he gave in completely by pulling her even tighter against him as they swayed softly to the gentle strains of the music.

He sighed as his eyes kept flickering down to her chest and that pretty Hello Kitty shirt of hers that very nicely showed off how her daughter was no longer so flat chested.

The facts were basic at this point: between being drunk on the copious amount of champagne he had already polished off and his daughter's enthralling beauty, shown off so alluringly in the soft candle light, Kenneth simply couldn't take his off of hers.

Nor could he stop his champagne addled mind from wondering about what innocent delights might lay beneath his daughter's sweet innocent top and her sexy skirt.

The song ended; not sure if she wanted to dance to another, he stopped swaying to the music even as another soft ballad started up. Remy lifted her head from his chest looking at him with those soft brown eyes of hers.

"Just one more song huh and then I shall release you from your burden."

"You are hardly a burden Remy."

"Karen thought I was and you let her send me away."

Kenneth sighed as, once again, she was using his past against him. Furthermore, he sensed she was maybe about to get all emotional on him so he must tread carefully here. "Honey, I just hated to see you two fight all the time. I did what I thought was best at the time. Now I know I was wrong."

"Did you really love her that much more than me."

"Remy, it's not an easy thing to analyze. I loved you both."

She pulled back before fixing him with an angry glare. "I think you liked her better simply because of all that pretty blond hair of hers and those stupid big tits she loved to show off to you all the time."

"Remy must we talk about this?" Desperate to change the subject he reached out for her. "Here... let's share another dance, baby."

She took a step back as her frown turned into a pout.

"I wanna talk about this so answer the question. Is that why you liked her more? Answer the question please and then maybe we will dance again."

When he stayed silent, desperately searching for the right words to tell her, she doubled down on demanding an answer.

"Answer me Daddy. It was the allure of those big tits and blonde hair that was too much to resist. I mean I know what men like best."

He was, by now, thoroughly exasperated at her stubbornness to concentrate on both Karen's blonde hair and big tits, so knowing he would have to say something super nice to her, he softened his voice to a low whisper as he finally decided maybe it might be best to just be honest with his daughter and then let the chips fall as they may.

"Jesus Remy, first of all, your hair," He paused before reaching out to playfully bat at one of twin ponytails. "I mean the way you have it arranged in those adorably cute twin ponytails, you know I love it when you do your hair like that and... well it's a thousand times better looking than Karen's. And, besides I am not hung up on blonde hair. Your mom, of course, didn't have blonde hair so..."

Kenneth hoped the high praise he just heaped on Remy's hair would be enough to calm her, and maybe forestall her bringing up the other topic-- Karen's big fucking tits.

His hope proved to be forlorn as Remy immediately went to the topic Kenneth was desperate to avoid. "Well that makes me feel somewhat better Daddy but... but what about the other thing. I mean..."

She took a couple small steps back from him before striking a pose that managed to be both sexy and innocent all at once. Tilting her head seductively at him she whispered, "So do you even like my small breasts better than Karen's, Daddy?"

She leaned back slightly before thrusting out her chest, seemingly wanting him to examine her chest before reaching his conclusion.

The directness of the question caught him off guard as he searched desperately for something to say that might mollify her.

Shit... how does a father answer such a loaded question properly, he quietly mused to himself.

The truth was - Karen did have a big, beautiful set of tits while Remy was blessed with a cute, typically Filipino, small set of tits... much like her mother's.

Naturally, years ago when she left to stay with her grandparents she had barely began to develop and now, four years later, he had inadvertently noticed some growth in the booby department as she ran around in her underwear, but her tits would never be mistaken for being anything other than petite sized. Could he tell her any of this? Of course not. But he had to tell her something.

He took a deep breath, unsure of what he would say, but she was waiting, impatiently by the pouty look on her face, so he must say something. "Baby, you have, I'm sure just an adorable pair of breasts."

He made it a point now to take a long look at her chest, lest she accuse him of being repulsed by her boobies. Any guilt he might have felt for doing such a thing was kept neatly at bay by the joint efforts of the schnapps and champagne and by the fact she was the one who brought up the topic and wanted specific answers.

"Really Daddy. You like them. Even though they aren't very big."

"Size is not everything, sweetheart... and besides you have at least a couple other things that would make Karen extremely jealous."

"Oh, really Daddy and what might that be?"

Looking at her seriously, he whispered, "Well for starters little girl... you have my heart."

She smiled before moving up close to him. "Show me you really mean that by sharing another dance with your little girl then, Daddy."

They came together again, swaying softly to the music, as the raw sexual tension between them became almost like a living breathing entity inside the candle lit living room as the romantic strains of the music filled both their hearts with soft musings of love and tenderness.

After circling around a few times, she brought her mouth to his ear. Whispering, she asked, "So tell me, Daddy... what else do I have that would make her jealous."

Somewhere deep inside, a little voice told Kenneth, despite the inherent dangers of telling her the unvarnished truth, she needed to really hear it--if for nothing more than to help her fragile self-esteem.

Following that little voice, he used a gentle hand to tilt her face upwards so she was looking directly at him. Dropping his voice to a whisper he said, "That incredibly sexy little skirt you are running around in little girl has made it abundantly clear to your daddy that his daughter has a really... cute little caboose."

"So you like my ass huh, Daddy?" She fired back playfully.

"Well, yes if you want to be blunt, I guess I do little girl."

Standing on her tippy toes, she moved her mouth up to his ear before whispering, "You really mean that about having my heart and thinking I have a cute little behind, Daddy?"

"Yes, of course, baby."

"Then share a nice candlelight kiss with your daughter, showing her your words are more than just that."

"Honey is not my words enough for you?"

"No, they are not. Not after you pushed me away."

Her constant reminders of the past were taking its toll on his heart as it ached with a deep sadness. "Then what baby. What can I do?"

She raised her face up to him. There were tears welling in her pretty eyes. "You should have never let me go, Daddy."

"Yes, Jesus Remy I understand that. You don't have to keep reminding me..." He was starting to actually get a bit annoyed, and it showed in his voice, by her constant little reminders, but any annoyance he might have been displaying quickly vanished as a pair of tears trickled down her cheeks.

"Don't cry honey. Please don't cry. I'm sorry."

She has never looked so beautiful, so vulnerable, so sweet, so full of innocence, to him as she did at this very moment in the dimly lit living room. Responding to all that, he allowed himself to be swept away by the moment as he leaned down and did what came naturally: he kissed her.

His intent was to plant a small kiss on her tear stained cheek, but at the very last moment, she turned her face just enough for his kiss to fall upon her lips.

They kiss lightly, once, twice before he tried to pull back, but she was having none of it as her arms snaked around his neck, not allowing him to escape their forbidden destiny.

Their kisses went on and on, soft and sweet while in between they exchanged soft sweet whispered words of perfumed endearments to one another.

Finally, she pulled back before lowering her head against his chest. They oscillated softly back and forth to the romantic ballad with the dreamy music stirred soft musings deep in both of their hearts.

As his hands slipped around to the small of her back, she whispered to him, "Show me more daddy... she me you really like your little girl's cute caboose."

Kenneth's heart leaped as he speculated just what, "show me" meant. Surely it couldn't mean what she was implying -- or might it?"

Not knowing what to do exactly, he did nothing, keeping his hands firmly planted on the small of her back, holding her tight against him. A long minute or so passed before Remy, in the softest of whispers, told him, "Daddy you are not showing your little girl that your words are true. Maybe you just said them to try and make me feel better without really meaning it."

"How do you mean, sweetie?" he asked dumbly.

She paused their dance before pulling back. Staring up at him seriously, she whispered, "First, I didn't feel your heart was really into our kisses and second your hands aren't doing... hmm any exploring... down there."

"Honey, I--" he started to protest how he really was into their kisses but she cut him off with a soft finger to his lips.

"Show me, Daddy... kiss me again... for real this time... unless you don't think I'm pretty enough to kiss."

"Oh sweetheart, you are so very beautiful baby. You have the face of an angel and the body of a goddess," he murmured to her as his heart raced into overdrive.

"And this angel longs for her daddy's kisses," she proclaimed. Their kisses, up to this point, had been soft and innocent, but now she wanted more... and intended on getting it.

She closed her eyes, moving her lips to his before murmuring again, "Show me, Daddy."

He brought his lips to hers. Their earlier kisses had been sweet and innocent while only bordering on something serious but this time, almost immediately, their kisses crossed the border from sweet and innocent and into forbidden territory as they grew bolder in both purpose and intent.

Their forbidden passion was growing in undeniable leaps and bounds now as their lips pressed together, threatening to sweep them away into uncharted territory. The undeniable testament to this was how their lips took longer to part, before coming together again quicker than ever in a restless pursuit to taste more of this new forbidden fruit they were sharing.

Kenneth, despite everything, was trying extremely hard to maintain a semblance of decency between them, just as Remy appeared to be wanting all semblance of decency to completely disappear.

They both can't have it their way, and in the end, hot forbidden passion ruled the night as Kenneth simply could not, would not stop kissing his daughter, releasing giant waves of unspeakable lust to fill both of their lonely, desperate hearts.

Remy, sensing the time was right, broke off their kisses and pulled back. Looking at him seriously, said, "Let your hands go, Daddy."

She stared up at him expectedly before whispering, "Here let me help you."

Reaching around to her back, she grabbed his hands before giving them a little nudge downward. It was just enough of a hint as his hands slipped ever so slowly downward just as they began to kiss again.

His hands slipped over the soft PVC skirt as their kisses began to rocket out of control and as pressed her body invitingly against his hands finally slipped under her short little skirt.

Her butt was tight and firm--and Holy Mother of God-- free of any protection?

Yeah, she wasn't wearing any panties!! Kenneth realized causing his whole world to go on tilt. The stark awareness and wholly unexpected awareness of his innocent daughter not wearing any panties made him instantly hard.

Finally, the deal was sealed when, without giving it any conscious thought, his tongue escaped from his mouth, dipping into hers, where it began to softly explore, adding more fuel to the fires of forbidden passion growing between them.

She responded in kind as her own tongue twisted in and out of his mouth, causing his already growing erection to begin to throb with intense longing.

Once again the shadowy interior of the living room was lit up by a flash of lightening; the storm outside was picking up in intensity, but this was nothing compared to the storm of forbidden passion brewing inside the candle lit living room between father and daughter.

Wanting to ramp things up even further, Remy seductively began pushing the lower part of her body against his crotch while their kisses continued unabated. His hands were literally attacking his young daughter's sweet ass, rubbing it all over, back and forth, loving the delicious feel of its bare youthful firmness.

After Kenneth finally pulled back to catch his breath, she took a step back.

"Daddy do you wanna see your little girl's boobies."

His knees almost buckled at the sheer audacity of her question.

"Please daddy... tell me you do... pretty please. I think you have been staring at your little girl's chest all night or..." She again tilted her head seductively at him as she reached out to his hands. "Or was that just my imagination?"