Storms of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching back, she found his hardness. "This is what I want Daddy," she hissed to him before beginning to stroke it.

"Oh God Daddy... you're so big and hard," she gasped. "Is that coz of me?"

"It is baby."

"Daddy, please... please put it in me."

Reaching down, Kenneth carefully pushed his finger up and inside of her incredibly tight virgin cunt, causing her to squirm and let out a quiet gasp as he began to work it in and out of her.

"Does that feel good baby," he whispered to her.

"Oh God Daddy... it does," she sighed as his finger found her clit and began to tenderly circle about it.

Lowering his mouth to hers, he started a fresh set of adoring kisses as he started to finger bang her with a bit more purpose, causing her to moan louder in between their kisses.

Her moans were lost though among the growing clamor of the wild storm building in intensity outside. Hard rain was pelting the windows with heavy drops as thunder and lightning intermittingly crashed down with ever increasing frequency and power.

It almost seemed like Mother Nature wanted to make it a threesome as she added to the surreal nature of what was happening between father and daughter.

"You want your daddy inside of you now little girl... Are you ready?"

She turned around to stare at him then and thinking men liked to hear a girl beg, she added in her best whiny "little girl" voice, "Please, pretty please Daddy, I... I need your big cock so badly inside of me."

"

Hearing his daughter beg for his cock might have been the most surreal experience in his life, and it caused his excitement to finally tip over the edge.

In a voice husky with wild forbidden lust, Kenneth snapped at her, "Turn around then, and lean forward on the bar... do it now, little girl!!"

And when she didn't obey quickly enough, Kenneth reached out, grabbing her by the arm before aggressively turning her around.

"Now spread your legs wider and thrust that cute little ass out for me," he barked at him.

She obeyed him, leaning down on the bar counter top before thrusting her butt out and spreading her legs.

"That's it... hmm just like that," he murmured to himself as he carefully raised up her skirt.

He stood there for a long moment, allowing his desire to build as he whispered, "God baby you have such a gorgeous ass."

And then just as if she concurred, Mother Nature lit up the room with a tremendous flash of lightning, highlighting Remy's beautiful ass in the nearly dark room for a brief moment.

Kenneth look down at Remy, admiring the forbidden scene: her legs spread wide, leaning forward with that beautiful ass thrust out with her slutty black skirt hiked up.

He ran his hands all over her nice firm ass, allowing his desire to grow to untold levels of excitement while the anticipation of what he was about to do, caused his erection to somehow get harder. He moved in behind her, holding his swollen erection in hand.

He began to rub his cock against her pussy, feeling its wetness, teasing her just a bit, making her squirm with anticipation.

"Daddy stop teasing me and put it in, please" she moaned softly.

But he was having too much fun teasing her so instead of doing what she wanted, he pulled back just enough where the tip of his cock was resting against her moist opening.

He moved it in a soft, slow circular motion against her, waiting for just the right moment to thrust forward and penetrate her.

After a few more moments of rubbing his cock against her wet opening, Kenneth, in a supreme moment of perfect timing, propelled his hips forward --just as brilliant stroke of lightening lit up the living room, followed by a loud crash of thunder.

Remy startled by the loud crash of thunder, jumped backward a bit, helping to propel her daddy's cock up and inside of her forcefully.

She let out an anguished cry of forbidden passion as she felt herself being penetrated by a man for the first time when her daddy buried his hardness in her up to the hilt.

The storm was reaching its peak now as an almost continuous series of lightning and thunder swept down upon the house. It seemed almost as if Mother Nature herself was applauding their naughty efforts!

He went slowly at first, being as gentle as possible, wanting to let her get used to his size, but it soon became like some kind of weird light and sex show with the lightning flashes briefly lighting up the interior of the living room, followed quickly by the crackle of thunder--just as his thrusts inside of her were becoming harder and more urgent.

The growing strength of the storm was only matched by their growing desire to explore their forbidden appetites to the fullest. Kenneth gripped her hips, holding her tightly as he rocked into her harder and harder still, making her moan louder with each desperate thrust of his cock up and inside of her.

Wanting to urge him on to greater heights of passion, Remy let out her loudest moan yes as she whispered, "Oh God Daddy... you feel so good inside of me... fuck me harder... please Daddy... harder... I want it so bad."

She knew what to say because, shamefully, before moving out she had actually listened at the door to her parent's bedroom as they were having sex and heard Karen say similar stuff like this to him.

He alternated the way he was fucking her, switching between slamming his cock inside of her with one or two mighty thrusts, making her cry out in anguished passion, before slowing down and pumping his hips forward nice and slow.

Wanting things to last for the both of them, after one last quick pounding of three hard thrusts, he stopped completely before pulling out. He carefully twisted her around, before drawing him into his arms.

They engaged in a long series of wild, furious kisses as the living room was still being lit up off and on by the storm. Reaching up, he gripped her under the arms before gently setting her on the bar stool facing him.

"Spread your legs baby," he whispered urgently to her as he clawed her top up to expose those gorgeous little breasts of hers.

Remy, closed her eyes while spreading her legs as she felt her daddy's cock filling her again... this time from the front.

He began to pump into her straight away, fast and hard, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, urging him on desperately.

"Oh that's it, Daddy, fuck me harder, come inside of me... do it... I want your big cock so badly."

Feeling compelled to give in to her frantic begging, Kenneth propelled his hips forward, rocking in his daughter, making her small tits bounce delightfully up and down as he now utterly lost control.

Much like the storm pummeling the house was rushing toward a mighty climax, so was they both heading toward a most explosive climax.

Kenneth slowed down, making love now to his daughter gently as she started to quietly whimper while her daddy tenderly pushed his cock in and out of her.

She was nearly there as he leaned forward, finding the sweet spot on her neck, assailing it with dozens of tender kisses.

This was just enough to send her careening toward the heavenly abyss of her first orgasm as she started to whine, "Daddy I am going to come. Jesus, Pleaseeee... Don't stop... Pleassseeeee!!"

That was all he needed to hear. Kenneth, like a sprinter making his final kick as he neared the finish line, began to fuck his young daughter furiously as the storm tried to match his intensity.

Lightning and thunder crashed down on the poor house as if it was the very focal point of the storm itself, illuminating the room with vivid flashes of light before plunging back into near darkness over and over again.

Remy begin to tremble as a powerful orgasm washed over her just seconds before Kenneth collapsed against her panting-- after shooting a huge load of cum deep inside of her.

Kenneth let out a shaky breath as he tried to regain his sense of emotional balance as he led her over to the sofa, where they collapsed against each other.

Snuggling under a comforter, Remy pressed tight against her father, knowing it was mission accomplished as she discerned, was perfectly sure that is, her daddy would want more of her sugared delights... and she would be more than willing to give it to him, whenever and wherever he wanted it, enough so where Karen would be long forgotten.

Meanwhile, the vicious autumn storm, seemingly getting what it came for, receded with its passion and furor into the background as it became nothing more than an occasional flash of lightening, followed by the distant low rumble of thunder.