All Comments on 'Stormwatch - A Serene Summer Day'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Excellent chapter!

5

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 1 year ago

Thank you from a disgruntled patriot

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedover 1 year ago

Mike's a lucky SOB. Audrey need s lots of counseling. Next chapter please.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

You know I like your. Writing. In this series you have shown growth as a writer. This chapter was about “”family”. You put all the elements in the writing, humor, parenthood, caring for kids, love on different levels depending upon the character. You brought back memories of visiting my aunt and uncle at their pond home and doing the things your character kids did.. the dialogue between kids and Josh and Veronica was priceless. But the thing I found most heartwarming was the development of Terri and Audrey. It appears that Audrey will marry Mike and Terri has learned what she do to try and to find happiness. Hope there is a final wrap chapter to celebrate all characters happiness.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

Great story. I look forward to the wedding chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story!! I love in Western New York and I'm familiar with these places!!!

H_RoarkH_Roarkover 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this series. I like how the seasons progress from one episode to the next and how the characters reveal more about themselves. I also like how the characters reveal their sexuality and show trust as well as mutual desires. There is also a lot of foreshadowing of specific desires but those are maybe in future episodes? Hopefully. A man can dream.

I'm hoping to see some descriptions of fall colors as well as a fun spooky Halloween at the campground. Maybe some Air Force buddies drop in to stay at a cabin or even land a helicopter on the softball field.

I think we all have an idyllic setting and the campground to me is such a great setting. Secluded enough for shenanigans but family friendly as well.

I hope Josh gets the care he needs. Keep up the good work. There are so many different story arcs to follow from this I hope you get to add much more to this place. Even the dark parts of the stories allow me some escape from the stupidity in real life right now.

Thanks again!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

I'm continuing to really enjoy the story. These are warm people, not cold people, and the best people are warm. Friendships are here. Friends here care, act on that care, and imperfect people that they are, they hang tough in that care, and don't quit on each other. Pretty darned fine story. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’re making this up as you go along, regardless of the earlier story. In past chapters, Veronica barely knew Audrey & made fun of her behind her back. Now they’re best buds who were inseparable for a few years. Really?

DuleighDuleighover 1 year agoAuthor

Veronica knew Audrey for years and she felt sorry for her, and now she's part of the family she's gotten closer. There's no evidence to your claim in the narrative

ReallyoldhokieReallyoldhokie6 months ago

I have really enjoyed all of the storm watch series but this one has especially moved me. I love all the characters, even if sometimes I forget who is who, and who goes with who. You are a really good storyteller. Thanks for teaching me some more about love.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Another winner! What a cast of characters. I finally get them sorted and you add some more. I have hope that Josh gets the help he needs and becomes the man he wants to be for Nica. Glad the May/December romance is out in the open. Both of these people need love and respect. It's possible that they may work it out. On to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES