Stormwatch – A Wedding in The Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers

Without turning around Maxine said, "Vikki dear, I told you last night that I would be spending the day here, it's Pumpkin Day!"

With a frustrated grunt, Vikki said, "Mom, we have an entire inventory to do, you heard what the Adjudicator said!"

"Yes dear, and Kenny is going to help us starting Monday," said Maxine. "Until then relax! Help us carve a few pumpkins." Instead, Vikki threw up her hands and stomped off into the cabin. Maxine frowned and shook her head. "Kids! Am I right?"

Mike nodded and said, "You got dat shit right."

"Amen!" agreed Anthony and the three parents tapped their coffee cups together over the fire. The sage wisdom of The Unofficial Fraternity of The Guys once again has spoken.

Not long after Vikki retired into the cabin, the sky darkened and threatened to rain, and Veronica stepped out of the cabin wrapped in a heavy terrycloth robe and wearing flip-flops. "Oh good!" she said as she spotted the coffee pot, "Is there still some coffee?" She handed Josh a coffee cup in the hope that the answer was yes.

Josh poured her a cup and handed it back to her, "Good morning darling," he said as they kissed, "What happened with the blond that was in there?"

Veronica scoffed, "unless you brought an extra from Worzil's last night, I'm the only blond in this cabin. I'll be taking a shower if any more blonds show up," said Veronica as she went back into the cabin with her coffee. Dumbfounded Mike, Josh, and Anthony looked at each other in shock but Maxine just smiled and drank her coffee.

============Ѽ============

It was a very busy day; they were hoping to do pumpkin carving at the picnic tables outdoors but there was a gentle rain that fell all day long, so the carving moved indoors. The "new" cabin, cabin #10 was finished in time to be used, it was damaged by vandalism over the years before Josh bought the property. A new roof and new floor were installed, there were several metal cots with wafer thin mattresses stacked in the corner ready to be assembled, but for now there were three picnic tables in the cabin where the carving party took place.

Pumpkins were gutted in cabin #12 by The Guys, and since it wasn't precision work it went fast, all thirty pumpkins were capped, gutted and carried over to Cabin #10 where they waited for their new faces. Most of the newly carved pumpkins went back over to Cabin #12 but some followed the children. Little Madeline Jarecki wanted her pumpkin to have a smiling face, but she wanted the face to be upside down, so one was carved for her by her governess Yi-jin, a pretty half Korean girl, and it ended up over at her parents' cabin across the street because she wanted to sleep with it tonight.

Josh came by the carving party quite often to see what was going on and to collect the pieces of pumpkin the carving process produced. Anthony and Marj Friedman had brought all their kids with and they were playing board games in the corner because they were pretty bored carving pumpkins and it was too wet to go outside and play properly. Josh had several empty five-gallon buckets that he exchanged with buckets that the pumpkin carvers had filled with pumpkin bits after carving the pumpkins.

Veronica was finishing up her latest masterpiece as Josh bent to kiss her. As they kissed she reached up to hug him but came back with "Eww, you're all wet!"

"Have I ever reacted to you like that?" he asked, eyebrows wiggling.

"Stop it, there's young ears here," as she held up her newest creation for inspection.

"Nice!" said Josh, "you don't see eyebrows on pumpkins very often." He suddenly realized that he had two small children staring at him. "Can I help you two ladies?"

"Where are you putting the punkin' chunks?" demanded Sandy Jarecki, her twin sister Madeline nodded.

"I'm going to feed them to the deer," said Josh.

Sandy turned to Madeline, and they began to speak in their own language, the language they've been speaking to each other since birth, their mother, Andi, calls it TwinBabble™ and she tries to keep the twins from speaking in TwinBabble®, but it's like telling the rain to go back up. A psychologist at the hospital where she works said to not make a big deal about it and the twins would eventually stop doing it. Andi hoped so because it makes her cute little girls sound a bit like cartoon minions.

"Ok, we're going too," announced Sandy as they finished their conversations and they dashed to grab their jackets.

"Umm, where's your mom?" asked Josh. He loved the girls, but he wasn't going to walk off into the woods with someone else's children. "I'll go with you," said Veronica as she placed her pumpkin on the "ready table" for final checkout. Marj is quite an artist when it comes to pumpkin carving, so she is giving each pumpkin a final check over to make sure each opening is carved properly to let the candlelight out and she's going over the pumpkins on the ready table.

"We're what?" Josh heard Yi call out that question from across the busy crowded cabin. He saw that the

Twins were trying to drag Yi toward Josh; they already had their pink raincoats and boots on. As Josh and Veronica stepped over to Yi the pretty Asian girl said, "What is this all about? You're catching deer?"

"No," said Josh trying not laugh, "I'm just scattering pumpkin in the woods for the deer to eat."

Yi thought about it for a moment then said, "Ok, let me get my coat." While the twins were cheering Yi said, "Ok, but we probably are not going to see any deer because you guys are so noisy."

Both girls put a finger over their mouths and said, "Shhhh! Baby!"

"Yeah, shhh baby," smiled Yi as she fastened their raincoats. "Ok Uncle Josh, let's go."

Josh led them out of the cabin and off into the woods. He was pulling a wagon that was full of garbage bags full of pumpkin bits and a five-gallon bucket that was 3/4 full of pumpkin seeds and guts and they headed out along the road that connects all the cabins and the camp sites, then they followed the road that heads off deeper into the woods. They crossed the bridge where they introduced the Friedman kids and Veronica to hundreds of fireflies in the spring. The little bugs gently flew around over the bridge and the creek, their tails flashing softly off and on that mysterious bioluminescent green. Then they followed the path uphill into the woods where the path eventually disappeared, buried under a half foot or more of pine needles.

They got to the section of the forest where all the trees are larch trees, also known as tamarack trees, and found that the needles on the once green trees that looked so much like a pine, were bright, eye piercing yellow. "So coooool!" said Sandy.

"These are conifers, they have needles like a pine tree, but they are deciduous like a leafy tree and their needles come off in the autumn," explained Josh. "In the spring the needles come back a really bright neon green."

Not far from where they were standing was a level area and in the middle was a pile of round stones. "Is this?" Veronica had run over to the cairn and investigated it closely. It was covered with larch needles and was damp from the misty rain that was drifting downward from the sullen gray sky.

Josh crouched down next to her, "Yep, it's our campsite"

"It seems so long ago!" Veronica gasped.

"What did?" asked Yi as she watched the twins throw handfuls if tiny larch needles in the sky.

"Back in August we came up here camping," said Josh...

============Ѽ============

Months ago, in late August it was stifling hot, and they were working hard getting the pavilion ready for the wedding ceremony. The heat and still air made the cabin stuffy at night and Veronica had been begging for an air conditioner in the bedroom of the cabin. "Why don't we sleep outside? Josh asked.

"Yeah, why not?" replied Veronica, the evenings eventually do cool off nicely, but she was thinking of sleeping on the porch yet here she was, deep in a larch forest following Josh who was pulling a wagon load of camping equipment. He stripped off his T-shirt as he walked ahead of her. "Must be nice to be able to do that," whined Veronica.

"So why don't you?" Josh simply asked.

"I... well... because... someone might see..."

"You are the world's worst exhibitionist," said Josh and he stopped and grabbing the bottom of Veronica's t-shirt he slowly lifted it up, "come on, let's let the girls get some fresh air," he teased. Veronica pretended to fight but in a moment Veronica's t-shirt and bikini bra were off and she found herself walking topless through the forest. The slight, hot breeze blowing through the fragrant forest now caressed her breasts, and the knowledge that someone, anyone could step out from behind a tree and see these breasts that she's kept concealed... her nipples were growing hard at the realization that they were free. "If you were a real exhibitionist, you'd have those shorts off too," said Josh, but she was way ahead of him.

"You mean like this?" she asked. Josh turned around to see Veronica striking a saucy pose, her shorts and panties hanging from one finger and all she wore now was her sneakers and a smile. Josh drank in her beauty surrounded by the natural beauty of the forest around them and wondered how a busted up ol' redneck from Swampbottom Georgia could land such a perfect woman. Tall, slim, a beauty queen, educated, sexy, funny, and a body to kill for, Veronica was Josh's idea of perfection. She gestured with a hand and huskily said, "come on, let's let the boys get some sun."

As Josh struggled to get his shorts over his sneakers, Veronica wondered how a girl that's been used and abused over and over could end up with a guy like him. A warrior who served his country then after being tossed away like a used condom he picked himself up, trained himself for a new career and made a success of himself. Most of all he loves her, he loves her for her kinks and her foibles, and he indulges her, he allowed her lesbian dalliances, her newfound exhibitionism, he even indulged her a bit of bondage on their first date... and the men in her past are no threat to him, when he says "it's in the past," he truly means it. Some days when she's feeling down, he knows exactly what to do or say to help her through her blues. And he cooks too!

"Better?" he asked as he tossed his shorts onto the wagon.

"Much better," Veronica smiled as she noticed his cock starting to swell a bit, coming up to "half-mast" as he calls it. Then he started rummaging in the wagon, looking for something. "Wait a minute... what are you doing... you put that thing away! I mean it... get away from me with that thing... I'll scream!" but her words didn't slow him down and he advanced on her with malicious intent, in his hands he clutched the Selfie Stick with his phone set on the stick and ready.

"You're going to love this," he said, and he took her in his arms and held her close and kissed her. Then he showed her the picture of them kissing, another where their lips were inches apart, their eyes gazing intently into each other's and the forest surrounding them.

"Aww, but that side shows your scars, let's do it the other way," said Veronica and they turned around for a few more shots. The pictures were beautiful, and you couldn't see any of their "naughty bits" as Audrey would put it, but you could see the fullness of her breast pressed against Josh's chest, their round asses, they were fully nude, but nothing was exposed. Then there was a shot or two where their naughty bits were fully exposed as they smiled for the camera. "Those come off your phone!" Veronica demanded, "and make sure I get copies."

"What do you think?" asked Josh as they walked hand in hand through the forest, the land rising as they went.

Veronica was studying the pictures with her free hand and said, "the pavilion is too dark."

Josh chuckled, that's Veronica to a tee, doing one thing but answering a different question. The pavilion was an open pavilion that was used for meetings or maybe even plays in the past. Their investigation into the history of Josh's land showed that it went back further than they thought. It was a CCC camp back in the 1930's then became a scout camp after the war. Josh got it for a song even though he could barely afford it at the time, but it kept him occupied as he dealt with the depression of being rejected and tossed away by his wife and then the USAF for what Josh considered minor injuries, ignoring the fact that he's 100% disabled.

The pavilion is indeed very dark but if they need to put in more lighting, they may have to bring in a generator. He thought in it for a while then said, "I think we're going to be ok, the wedding is in the fall, there will be fewer leaves on the trees and the sun will be lower in the sky and maybe we'll get some side light."

"No, I was thinking colors, maybe if we paint the ceiling a light gray."

Josh shook his head, most of the time he gets it wrong when he tries to guess what she's thinking, but he gets points for trying. Soon they got to the area he was leading her to. A small section of forest that was fairly level in an area that was planted with beautiful Larch trees. The tamaracks stood over fifty feet tall with stout trunks and below them lay a very thick, soft, layer of needles. The layer of needles was thicker than most pine forests because the tamarack sheds its needles in the fall. In the middle of the area a small stone pyramid stood marking where Josh built a fire pit. He brushed the needles away revealing a true fire pit surrounded by a ring of stone.

After setting up the small tent and getting a bucket of water from the nearby stream that eventually fills the pond and setting up the camp stove Josh set about collecting firewood, all the while completely naked. Veronica thought that he would be all over her, but except for the abundance of hugs and kisses he was just Josh, doing what Josh does best, taking care of her. He's going to be such a great father... where did that thought come from? It's been popping in her head more and more since they went to the courthouse got their marriage license, then took Audrey and went to Doc Randall, the mayor of Springville and they said the magic words and they were married. Legally. And for some reason that was making her incredibly hot. Her nipples were so hard they were starting to ache, and her moisture was practically running down her leg. Her hands were shaking with the need to provide what she's missing, and she fought to keep them away from her pussy.

For his part, Josh wasn't ignoring Veronica, but if he paid attention to her the way he wanted to, this camp would never be set up and it would be a very miserable evening. Touches, kisses, and long loving looks at her beautiful body on display, but he had work to do to make her comfortable and suddenly she gently wrapped her warm hand around his balls and tugged. She knows the one true nature of men, when you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow. "Enough camping," she said as she pulled him close, "I need you." The way she said 'need' left no doubt in his mind exactly what she needed.

She took his semi-hard cock in her mouth and suckled on it, reveling in the way it began to harden, each throbbing heartbeat pumped more blood into it, such a marvelous display of erotic hydraulics! Then, with a loving kiss to the mushroom head of his cock she turned on her blanket and knelt down on her knees and elbows in a display that could leave no doubt in his mind where he was needed.

Josh eased his cock into Veronica's depths spreading her, stretching her vagina, she was so warm, so wet, so eager. The thought that he wasn't going to last long rolled through his mind. Veronica's eyes rolled back as the wave of pleasure accompanying his penetration washed over her, she groaned as he slid into her, god, it seems like it's been forever since they did doggy style. She loved this position for its sheer animalistic pleasure. He wasn't fully in when she reached back and began strumming her clit, she needed to cum and she needed it now.

Josh tried to make it last, to draw out her pleasure but she wanted it hard and fast. She was pushing back with each stroke, grunting each time his groin slapped into her, he fingers stroking her clit would reach for his balls as he plunged into her... "Give it to me!" she cried.

"I'm not... going to... last..."

"I don't care, fuck me!" she demanded.

That was it, Josh started fucking her as hard and as fast as he could. He was maniacal, he grabbed her hips and pulled her back on his cock, slamming into her, skewering her on his club of flesh. They were both grunting now, covered in a sheen of sweat, her fingertips dancing on her clit as she came in a long non-stop wave of pleasure. Somehow Josh's thrusts grew more fierce, more demanding and he roared as his orgasm took him, each spurt of his semen into her pussy was accompanied with a vicious, almost angry thrust that felt like he was trying to lift her knees off the ground.

And then it was over, and they were both taken by that exhausted, blissful delight that comes with a good, hard cum. He collapsed on his side and pulled her close and she purred in pleasure. "See? You really can do a quickie if you try."

Panting he kissed the back of her neck; sex was rare with his ex-wife so he would make it last whenever she deemed him worthy of sex. He pulled Veronica closer and whispered, "I love you Nica,"

"I love you too Effi."

All the cuddling and loving by the campfire that evening couldn't hold a candle to the hot, sweaty animal fucking of that afternoon pounding Josh gave her. She was surprised that he never had a partner that liked a quick hot fuck, so being unable to read her mind Josh gave her a secret code word to use whenever she wanted a quickie, the code word was "Fuck me." So many lunches were missed at work because as Josh sat eating at his desk a tall, sexy, company executive softly whispered those magic words in his ear. Soon there wasn't a storage closet or empty office at their workplace that wasn't consecrated with a quick, animalistic, and highly satisfying fuck.

============Ѽ============

In October Josh pulled the wagon up to the little pyramid of stones that marked their camping spot. Josh emptied the bucket of pumpkin seeds into the fire pit and said, "Let's feed the deer!"

"Where? There's no deer here!" cried Sandy while Madeline nodded in agreement.

"It's kind of like feeding a cat," said Josh. "We put the food out, and when they're hungry they'll come and eat." He lifted the bags off the wagon and opened them for the twins. "Scatter them good and wide so the deer don't bump into each other when they're eating." Soon the twins were tossing pumpkin chunks around the forest, scattering the pieces around with enthusiasm.

"Will the deer eat that?" asked Yi as Josh tossed the rest of the pumpkin chunks in random directions.

"They will love it. They'll go after the Jack O' Lanterns we put out for Halloween down by the cabins too."

"Don't you 'member?" asked Sandy, "They ate ALL our punkin last year!" She held her hands out wide to illustrate the point and Madeline nodded mutely.

"Down south we would put out what we call deer corn, it was dried corn with chunks of dried apple. The deer love it, any pumpkin that didn't go into a pie got fed to the deer too." Josh pointed to the seeds and said, "We'll have squirrel, chipmunks, porcupine, possum, and racoons, lots of racoons. Hopefully they'll be here rather than down at the cabins."

"Racooooons!" shouted Madeline.

"She doesn't like racoons," said Sandy, "They try to eat our chickens."

After scattering the pumpkin pieces, the twins climbed into the wagon, and they headed back to the cabins. Luckily it was all downhill from here so pulling the twins was easy. When they got back to the cabins there was a pickup truck towing a small camper sitting on Travette Road. Josh and Veronica stepped up to the truck and it was Mateo Buran and Terri McCarthy sitting in the truck cab. "You missed Pumpkin Day," Veronica called as they neared the truck.

Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers
123456...8