Stormwatch – A Wedding in The Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw gee, what a shame," called Terri as she leaned over Mateo's shoulder. "I truly miss the feeling of cold pumpkin snot all over my hands."

"We feed the deers!" called Madeline from the wagon. Ever since Terri and Madeline met at dinner at Giardini's, Madeline took a liking to Terri. The tiny blond thought that Terri was the coolest person she had ever met.

"See that red reflector down there?" said Josh pointing to a reflector on a stick marking the entrance to the ancient softball diamond, "That's the driveway, swing wide and pull in there, I'll open the gate for you."

"Yes sir, Mr. Gravely," said Mateo.

Josh gave Terri a withering look and she said, "I'm working on it." As the truck slowly pulled ahead, they could hear Terri berating Mateo, "His name is Josh, Mr. Gravely is his dad's name!"

They met Mateo and Terri at the gate to the old softball diamond and said, "Take the driveway to the right and follow the road around the loop, when you're almost back here I'll meet you and guide you back into your spot."

"Yes, sir Mister... Josh."

Terri guided Mateo around the loop which looked much different than it looked during the summer, the bushes and other plants that make up the underbrush have lost their leaves and the leaves overhead are a different color, greens, reds, and varying shades of Amber. The cabins were more visible now, earlier this summer they were hidden in the leaves, but now the ugly green paint on the cabins stood out. Unfortunately, the day was still wet and dreary and not what Terri considered camping weather. "There's where Ant and Marj and their army of kids stay, and over there by the pond is where Mike and Audrey stay."

"Where does Mister... I mean Josh stay?"

"On the other side of the pond, here we are!" Josh was standing in the road ahead and he helped Mateo back the camper into the spot. It took a while because Mateo never pulled a camper before, but Josh was patient and worked with him, like he worked with so many young airmen in the past. Backing a trailer full of bombs into a tight storage igloo was a matter of pride for a weapons troop like Josh and handing that knowledge down to your subordinates means less work for you.

For her part, Terri hopped out of the truck and watched as her boyfriend backed her parent's camper into the spot. This is her camping spot, when Veronica decided on an autumn wedding in the woods and camping would be allowed, Terri picked a spot where a cabin once stood, all she asked for was electricity and water. Having picked the spot, she came up and worked every weekend, she cleared the underbrush, raked an entire load of gravel level, built a fire pit and worked with Josh to build the picnic table. She even cut and split the stack of firewood that waited for her to arrive. Once the camper was spotted, Josh showed them how to level the camper and to put the stabilizer jacks in place, then connect it up to water and electricity and get the appliances working.

It was growing dark by the time Terri had the kitchen set up the way she likes it. "What do you think boss?"

"For its age it's in great shape," said Josh as he and Veronica started to head over to Audrey and Mike's cabin for dinner with Macy and John Jarecki.

"No, not that," said Terri then with a nod of her head in Mateo's direction she indicated that she was talking about him.

Josh winked and whispered, "he'll do." It was no secret that Josh liked Mateo, he was a programmer who wouldn't take chances with his code and he tested it meticulously. Once it was in use, he worked with the support people to verify that his code was working as expected. Josh thought Mateo was a good match for Terri, he was truly a nice guy with a good sense of humor who wouldn't treat Terri as horribly as pervious boyfriends had treated her.

Mateo stood in the pool of light just outside of Terri's open camper door and said, "well, if you're good, I'll be going..."

Josh and Veronica saw Terri's arm shoot out of the door, grab Mateo's collar and drag him into the camper. Terri leaned out to pull the door closed and blew Josh and Veronica a kiss.

"Think he'll be getting lucky?" asked Josh.

"You should be worrying about you getting lucky," grinned Veronica. "Tonight, is our last time until we get married. I want you on fire for our wedding night."

"But we are married," whined Josh.

"Only legally," said Veronica as she walked ahead of Josh, her hips swinging. She heard him start to run and she took off at a sprint and ran all the way to Cabin #5.

============Ѽ============

After dinner Mateo helped clean up and again started to leave and Terri blocked his way to the door, "What's the matter," Terri asked, "Don't you like me?"

"Yeah, I like you, it's just that I don't..." and his voice faded.

"You don't what? You don't want to be here?" Terri wasn't going to give this guy any mercy. She stood in front of the door blocking his exit.

"I don't know what to do here," mumbled Mateo.

"There's no requirement to do anything." Terri tried to understand what was going on in this guy's head. He's a really nice guy, but there's some reason why Josh told her to give this kid a try. "Do you like guys?"

Mateo chuckled, "No. Hell, I don't like me most of the time, I'm not gay, and I'm not undecided either. I like chicks."

"Then what?" asked Terri. Could this guy be a virgin? She asked herself. Just to test the waters she moved closer. He retreated, but just a little bit. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss, and he responded with a little whimper. "Let's play a game, for the next ten minutes I ask a question, then you answer it and be totally honest, then you ask me a question and we go back and forth, ok?"

Mateo nodded nervously but didn't say anything. "I'll go first," said Terri. "Where are you from?"

"L... Loredo Texas," he said, then at her urging he asked, "Where are you from?"

"Mississauga Ontario, see? It's easy." She gave him a cute smile as he started to loosen up. "What's your highest level of education?"

Mateo was a little shocked at the question, it was starting to sound like a job interview. "A bachelor's in computer science from Texas Tech. What's your highest level of education?"

Terri gave him a big grin, "I graduated three hundred and twenty second in a class of three hundred and twenty-four from Mississauga Central High School and am currently working on an associate's degree in computer science at ECC." ECC is the Erie County Community College that Josh has been urging Terri to attend because her grammar and spelling are so horrible when she fills out reports. She's actually incredibly smart when it comes to troubleshooting computer and network problems, "My turn, do I scare you?" she asked as she let her breasts brush against his chest.

"Y-yes," he said as her lips brushed against his neck.

"Your turn," she reminded him, "ask me any question that you dare..."

"I... uh..."

He was starting to tremble, and she thought it was cute. "Come on, any question... first question that pops into your head, ready? Go!"

"What is your bra size?" He immediately thought he was going to die of embarrassment, but she did say to ask any question.

Terri smiled and took a step back, "see? That wasn't so hard." She slipped off her t-shirt then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra and slipped it off revealing her firm round breasts with large, light pink areola and small hard nipples. She inspected her bra and said "I thought these things have a tag... oh well, it's 32D and if you can find one that size, I like the front closure... Then she realized that he was staring at her tits in shock. "What?"

"They're... you're beautiful."

"And they're real too, see?" She took his hand and put it on her breast, and he squeezed gently. "Now, my question, why are you so scared?"

Mateo took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Because every time I get to this point with a girl I fail."

"Like what, you run out screaming?"

"My dick," he groaned.

"What's wrong, is it bent?" going through Terri's mind right now were those damn Bent Carrot commercials on TV.

"No, it's that I... mutter mumble mumble"

"What, you cum what?" Terri didn't hear because he muttered it so quietly. "What's wrong with your dick?"

"I cum too quick." He was completely embarrassed.

"And then what? Your next time you're too quick too?"

"No," he sighed in anguish, "there is no next time, she leaves or throws me out and it's over."

"Sometimes that's just excitement, let Doctor Terri take care of your problem." Her practiced hand had his belt unbuckled and his jeans pooled up around his ankles in a matter of moments. She pulled down his boxer/briefs and his dick sprang free. "Oh, geezuz Mateo, this isn't a dick, this is a COCK!" she cried in delight. She wrapped her hand around his organ and her fingertips were never this far away from her thumb when wrapped around any other male appendage before. Long, thick, circumcised and all hers. She felt like she just won the lottery and began to stroke his cock happily, she said, "I think you scared them off with this beast! Ok, I want you to cum as fast and as much as you like, cum all over my tits."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they're washable, cum on me!" her hand was now flashing up and down his cock.

He leaned back against the counter and moaned, it wasn't very long at all when he growled, "I'm cumming!" and volley after volley of semen shot from his cock. The first squirt hit Terri in the chin then squirt after squirt hit her chest, it felt so hot! So dirty! She loved every moment of it!

Finally, the cascade ended, the sensation was suddenly too much, he placed his hand on hers and said, "oh god, that was amazing..." This is when she throws me out in disgust, he thought.

Instead, Terri gave her cute, mousy grin. "You hosed me down, you rinse me off." When he looked a bit confused, she said, "Use your imagination!" Ten minutes later they were in the camper's tiny shower testing it out. It worked pretty nice for a couple that enjoyed a lot of physical contact, there was a lot of elbow banging on the sides of the tiny shower stall because it was so small. Terri was sitting on the toilet teasing his cock back to erection with her tongue when the hot water ran out.

============Ѽ============

"I love the size of these cabins!" exclaimed Macy as she and Veronica sat on a blanket by the fireplace keeping little Katarina busy as the 10-month-old began to explore the cabin. Macy and John's cabin was tiny compared to this cabin. The main room had a couch, recliner, easy chair, kitchen area on one side with a toilet and shower and a kitchen table big enough for six to eat comfortably.

"You have to remember that they were built for a dozen or more CCC workers, which makes them pretty spacious for three couples and a baby," said Veronica. Veronica and Josh, Macy and John joined Audrey and Mike for dinner, it was a pre-wedding meeting with the preacher, and they were only 8 days away from the big event! Next Saturday is the Beggars Night campout and party for the kids, Sunday is the wedding, Halloween day.

Audrey watched from her seat on the couch, terrified to say something or the wide-ranging emotional rollercoaster she's been riding may start up again. The three women were enjoying a respite, after a full day of wedding preparations, their men were making dinner for them so they could relax. It's not like stew cooked over the fire in the fireplace takes a lot of work once everything is chopped and put in the pot, but the women were glad for the break. Macy turned those beautiful black eyes on Audrey and said, "When are you due?"

Audrey didn't say anything, but her jaw was moving, and denial was in her eyes. "No, don't even think of saying that out loud," said Macy. "You're not hiding anything from me, I've been talking to people one on one for decades, and I married the only person that was able to get me to change my mind. When are you due?"

Defeated, Macy mumbled, "February... March..."

Macy looked at the terrified girl and said, "Come on down here, come on..." Macy coaxed Audrey down off the couch and onto the floor and Katarina crawled over to her and climbed up on her lap. The little girl with long black curly locks pulled herself up to a standing position and started smacking her lips and bouncing as she stood on Audrey's thighs.

"Awww, she wants a kiss," laughed Veronica.

Katarina broke into a huge open mouth grin as Macy, Veronica and John started laughing at the happy little girl, but for her part Audrey was hesitant to respond to the munchkin's joyful expression of love. Little Katarina was a beautiful combination of her black French-Canadian mother, a former fashion model turned pastor turned psychologist who describes herself as a Quebecois Labrador Retriever, only darker, and her father who describes himself as just one shade lighter than a Great Pyrenees. Luckily Katarina's emotional makeup echoes her grandparents, hardworking fishermen who love to celebrate on her mother's side, and on her father's side equally joyful eastern Europeans for whom laughter is an essential part of life.

"Go ahead, mon ami, let her kiss you," whispered Macy.

So much confusion ran through Audrey's head, she loves her baby's father with all her heart, but what is going to happen to them? She doesn't really work, she's taking nursing classes in order to help Mike, he just started taking support calls at Andalon, his pension is barely a pittance, and she can't depend on Josh and Veronica no matter how many reassurances they give her, thanks to her parents she learned not to trust anyone. She looked to her parents for guidance, and they looked to her as a live-in sex partner, not a daughter.

But Katarina didn't care, that innocent smile the big toothless grin... no wait... what's that line of white on her gum? "A tooth... I see you have a tooth!" said Audrey, for some reason a thrill of excitement coursed through her, how silly was it that seeing the dawning of baby's first tooth could lift her from the morose doldrums of hormone inspired worry? The next thing she knew was that she was being covered with some of the juiciest kisses she had ever experienced, and when she began laughing Katarina laughed along with her.

Audrey and Katarina were inseparable for the rest of the evening, Katarina sat on Audrey's lap throughout dinner and ate potatoes that Audrey mashed up for her and grabbed Audrey's lip when Audrey tried to take a bite for herself, and Audrey got the chance to change her very first diaper ever. "I don't believe that you have never done that," said Macy as Audrey finished her first diaper of her life. "Didn't you ever babysit or anything like that?"

Audrey shook her head, "no, Katarina is the first baby I ever held." She paused for a long time then said, "My parents were weird, they raised me differently than anyone else that I knew. When all my girlfriends had gotten "The Big Talk" I already knew that stuff, by the time I was ready to lose my virginity, my parents were the ones that took it." She looked at Macy and didn't see any judgement there, she's used to seeing shock, or horror, or anger, or strange interest.

Macy sighed and said, "We simply take what was given to us and learn, and if we need help, we need to know where to turn. Michael did so wonderfully with his girls, I'm sure he will be your strength."

"What about Veronica's sister Magda?" Audrey asked as Katarina gnawed on her tiny fist.

"It won't be telling tales out of school to say that Magda was doing fine until her mother reappeared," said Macy sadly. "Veronica avoided her and continued on with her studies at University, Magda, on the other hand, fell under her influence, and we saw what happened."

Audrey nodded sadly, Magda seduced Veronica's fiancé away and ruined her wedding, then later she pillaged her father's union pension leaving Mike penniless. From what Mike said about his ex-wife it sounds like Magda became a copy of her. Audrey started slowly. Mike had congestive heart failure which pushed back Veronica and Josh's wedding plans, but Audrey refuses to say heart failure, it's too terrifying for her. "When Mike got sick in August, I thought we lost him, he looked so pale and weak, I couldn't leave his side. When we got him home, I was so happy that he was still with me..." She blushed and looked embarrassed, something she never thought was possible due to her upbringing. She gently patted her tummy and said, "I guess I was a little bit too happy... first time lucky, eh?"

She remembered fondly giving Mike a sponge bath after his long stay in the hospital, it was good practice for nursing class she told herself. And Mike got an erection, which her teacher said often happens, but the teacher said to not make an issue about it, yet Audrey fell in love with that erection, it was a sign of life! A sign that his heart was working again! She quietly undressed and straddled Mike and she lowered a trembling breast to his mouth, and he began to suckle just as Katarina was now suckling her bottle.

It was inevitable, there was no way for her to stop. She slowly eased down on his erection, treasuring the feeling of having the man she loved inside of her body. She was gentle and quiet, rising and lowering slowly and softly on his hard cock, so different than the rough and sometimes angry sex her parents taught her. She surprised herself by cumming, a sweet little orgasm that snuck up on her unexpectedly, she never came during sex with her parents, she remembered squeaking and shuddering then sighing in pleasure as Mike came too. That wasn't the only time they made love, but it was the first, and it was the sweetest.

Macy and Audrey spoke long into the night and in the end Audrey, who finally admitted that she was terrified of having a child, was reluctant to return Katarina to Macy and now couldn't wait for the love of her own baby.

After dropping John and Macy off at their cabin across the street at "Jarecki Acres" Josh and Veronica rode back to their cabin in their golf cart, the night was chilly, and the air was crisp. The stars were especially bright. "That was a good idea," said Veronica, "what made you think a dinner with John and Macy would open Audrey up."

"That wasn't my original intent," said Josh, "the idea was for her to spend some time with Katarina or Andi and Paul's little boy Daniel. I've seen her looking at them and I figured maybe playing with the baby would help."

"And a little free advice from a psychologist wouldn't help, right?" grinned Ronnie.

"Nica, the thought never crossed my mind."

"I'm sure it didn't, Effi." Now almost two years later their little pet names for each other make their hearts leap whenever they use or hear them. "Sing to me," she crooned as she leaned on his shoulder, "Sing me what you're going to sing at the wedding next week."

"It's a sweet country love song that goes 'way back. I don't want to ruin the surprise."

"Sing it."

Suddenly he started tapping a raunchy rock rhythm on the back of the seat and started singing

Girl you gone and done it to me

Hotter than a hoochie-coochie

Got me like that first time

I heard Alan Jackson - Chattahoochee

I was never the same again

I'm a lifelong fan, yes I am

Baby, I love you like I love country music

"No! Not this one again!" cried Veronica as she slapped his chest. The Jarecki twins and two thirds of the Friedman kids LOVE this rocking country rap song and ask Josh to sing it over and over. Veronica covered her ears and threatened to jump out of the golf cart, "I can't hear you! La la la la!"

Undeterred, Josh continued to sing almost howling at the moon

123456...8