Stormwatch – A Wedding in The Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You get me high as Willie girl, you get me gone as Jones

You turn me on as much as I turn on my radio

Let's take our time, walk the line

Kinda like Johnny and June did,

yeah let's do this

Baby, I love you like I love country music*

============Ѽ============

"So this is really your first time?" asked Terri as she stroked Mateo's hard, throbbing cock. Once he got that first, super quick orgasm out of the way, she's spent the rest of the evening teasing him. After their shower together she insisted he light the furnace on her camper and they spent the evening together naked, drinking margaritas from a mix, eating tortilla chips and guacamole that he taught her to make fresh from avocados, jalapenos and onion, and they ate her mother's stash of snack cakes (it is her parent's camper after all), and touching each other's bodies as much and as often as possible. They ended up on the big twin bed in the bedroom in the back half of the camper.

"You wouldn't be shittin' me about bein' a virgin an' shit just to get some would ya? 'Cause I don't play that way," said Terri as she leaned over and sucked on his nipple. A shockwave of sexual desire shot through his body. Mateo gasped and arched his back unsure if his body was trying to get away or get more.

When she finally stopped and his breathing returned to normal Mateo gasped, "if I was lying do you think I would tell you? Especially right now?"

Terri thought about it as she stroked his cock and caressed his swollen balls. "You know, for a programmer you're pretty smart an' shit. Ok, what do you like to look at more, my tits or my ass?"

"Wha?" Mateo thought he was used to her blunt manner of speaking but apparently not.

"What do you like to see better, my tits or my ass?" Terri repeated her question like she was speaking to a moron. "Guys get turned on by seein' shit, so what do you want to see?"

"Ok, I'll play your game," said Mateo whose balls were aching now. "I like your ass, but I love looking at your tits." Normally he wouldn't say tits to a woman, but he's half drunk and she did ask using that exact word.

"Why?" Terri asked. She wanted to hear what he had to say about her breasts, she's not vain but she's proud of her tits.

"Because... they're beautiful! I've seen a few tits, but that's all I've seen, I cum and they're gone, but your breasts are so large, and round, and firm, and they're perfectly symmetrical! Most girls have one breast larger than the other but yours are perfectly even. Gaawd, I could just sit here and watch them bounce all day."

"Good answer!" grinned Terri as she straddled his legs and started speaking like she was a schoolteacher. "Ok, your next lesson is Cowgirl. This is important, since it's your first time if you feel like you're going to cum that's ok, but after tonight you will be expected to make sure that I cum first, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am." Mateo was loving this, every girl he had been with made having sex sound like some deep romantic/philosophical post graduate examination. With Terri it was completely fun, starting with the handjob, then the shower, to licking the guacamole dip on her nipples and the head of his cock, to lessons on the female anatomy with Doctor Terri.

"All right, let's begin. First, we lube up your cock, never present a dry cock to an eager pussy," then she leaned over and allowed a long drop of saliva to fall from her mouth and it hit his cock perfectly.

"There's other ways of doing that," said Mateo.

"Yeah, but I get to practice my aim this way," said Terri with that mousy smile that Mateo is beginning to love. Then she shuffled forward and lined up his cock with her pussy and after a moment of alignment she began to sink down. Mateo's cock slowly entered her vagina, stretching her out. "Sss... biiiggg," she gasped, her eyes rolling back in her head as his cock caused her nothing but pleasure.

"You ok?" he asked, a tinge of real concern in his voice. Good God she was beautiful! He couldn't believe such a sexy goddess was impaled on his cock. Her breasts were indeed beautiful, but the sight of her neatly trimmed pubic hair pointing toward her pussy which was now straining to swallow his cock was almost enough to make him cum.

Terri looked down at his big brown eyes and said, "I'm more ok than I have been in a long time." She started moving slightly up and down, each downward movement took a little bit more of Mateo's sizeable cock, then she leaned forward and began moving her hips, forward and back, forward and back. "See? This is perfect, just like this," she moaned. Her large breasts were dangling down, swinging back and forth in time with her hips, her nipples rubbing against his hairless chest causing additional thrills with each stroke.

Mateo began gently caressing her round bubble butt adding more thrills to her ride and she began pushing her crotch down causing her clit to rub against his wiry pubic hair igniting fires of passion. Her motions grew jerky as sexual tension grew with each stroke and she came closer and closer to a climax. Without warning she began to lose control of her body, her torso began to shudder, her hips were jerking out of control and she began whimpering helplessly. "Are you ok?" Mateo gasped.

"Uuunnnggghhh!" she gasped as a wave of release crashed over her, followed by another and another. Suddenly she went limp and lay motionless on Mateo's supine body.

"What's wrong?" Mateo gasped and he tried to lift Terri off of him but it seemed like she was fighting back.

"Nadda," smiled Terri blearily, "Nadda damn thing." She moved into position to kiss him, still skewered on his fleshy cudgel. She felt blissfully drained of energy. "Ok, your turn, let's roll over." They awkwardly rolled over and Terri found herself still impaled on that spike of flesh with Mateo looking at her nervously.

"Now what?" he asked.

"You're driving," she threw her arms out wide and offered her body to him. "Fuck me like you own me."

Mateo grinned and his hips began moving, his cock began to gently piston in and out of Terri's stretched open pussy. Slowly he picked up speed as if looking to see if she would be judging his performance. "Go ahead, do what you want," she said. With a grin Mateo bit down on her tit, not enough to cause any real pain but it did get her attention.

Mateo began to make love to Terri gently. His cock slid in and out of her pussy and the sensation was delightful. Her warm, wet pussy gripped his cock as he slid in and out of her, the sensation making him moan gently in delight. "I can't believe how good you feel," he groaned.

Terri was a little surprised, usually when guys fucked her, they called her "bitch" and if they say anything nice it will be something on the order of "nice cunt!" or "nice fuck!" She looked up in Mateo's eyes and saw them sparkling in the candlelight and she was shocked, was romance entering Terri McCarthy's life? She would normally reply, "You're a good fuck," or "that's some good dick." This time she just curled her fingers in his hair and pulled his head down to hers and they kissed, their tongues entwined, and they both gently moaned in time with his thrusts that were continuing to increase in tempo.

"More!" gasped Terri, which surprised herself. She was a "one and done" kind of girl, her orgasm a few minutes ago was enough to last her for week, but now she wanted more. Her legs curled around his and her fingers grabbed his (very sexy) ass and she began to urge him on harder, faster. "Yes! More!" she started to gasp, her fingers now clawing at his back. The sound of their bodies clapping together filled the trailer and joined the melody of their gasps, sighs and grunts.

Mateo pushed himself up onto his hands and looked down on Terri, her large boobs bobbed and wobbled in time with his thrusts, her nipples spun in circles as he thrust into her over and over. He felt another orgasm coming on and Terri began to cum again. Her cries filled his ears as she practically sang "Cummmiiinnnggg!"

Now his orgasm hit, and he growled "Unngghh, unngghh, unngghh..." in time with his cock pulsating and squirting into her womb again and again. This orgasm was as powerful maybe more than the previous one. His body shook with waves of intense pleasure and all he could see was Terri's cute smile every time his eyes could focus. Finally, exhaustion overcame him and he collapsed and rolled on his back next to her. Terri curled up and rested her head on his chest and listened to his heart hammering away in his chest. She began to fall in love with that sound and she wondered if Audrey would do this with Mike. Finally, she said, "You're no longer a virgin, how do you feel?"

"Oh man!" he gasped. "I've heard that after mating the female preying mantis will bite the head off of her mate and I always wondered how he could let that happen." He gasped for air and said, "now I know!" He panted, a huge smile on his face, "I couldn't stop you if I tried."

Terri chuckled, he's such a nerd! She pulled a blanket over them then lay on her side and smiled. "I wore you out, eh?"

He rolled and looked into her eyes. Normally they were mischievous but now they looked soft and tender. "I don't know if wore out is the right word. Maybe "overwhelmed" is a better word."

Thinking back to something that Veronica told her, Terri asked, "Did your grandmother have a special name for you?"

He smiled and thought back to his grandmother, she passed away not long after he graduated from college, but he remembered the nickname she always had for him, "cariño," he said.

"Can I call you that?" she asked, and she tried the word out herself, "cariño."

He smiled. It sounded good, it's been a long time since he heard it. "Of course, it sounds wonderful coming from you." Then he asked, "did your grandmother have a name for you?"

"She called me chéri, or ma chéri. You can call me that if you want."

And both were happy, it would be a while before they discover that they're both calling each other "sweetheart" in different languages.

============Ѽ============

BEGGARS NIGHT

One day before the wedding

It is a tradition in Western New York to allow the younger kids to go trick-or-treating on a night before Halloween to address security concerns over young children getting harmed by unsupervised Trick or Treat mayhem committed by older children. Younger children were encouraged to Trick or Treat on the night before Halloween. In the Buffalo area this is called Beggars Night, a kind of sugar fueled Halloween Eve. Veronica wanted to have a beggar's night for the kids of the guests in the wedding, so she, Andi, Macy, and Audrey planned Beggars Night here in the woods.

The "resident" kids, all seven of Anthony and Marj Friedman's children and Andi and Paul Jarecki's twin girls were excited. The Friedman kids mostly wore random costumes, but the twins wore a theme costume. Madeline was Little Bo Peep, she wore a frilly dress, her blond tresses were styled in ringlets, and she carried a shepherd's crook while Sandy was dressed like a sheep. The two youngest Friedman boys, David and Morgan wore costumes based on Josh's nickname for them, Jake and Elwood. They dressed exactly like the Blues Brothers, black slacks, blazer, narrow black tie, and a hat along with a white shirt and a pair of black sunglasses. Their oldest sisters Billie and Linda who both had a crush on Josh wore Georgia themed costumes, Billie dressed as a Georgia Bulldog football player, and Linda dressed as an Atlanta Brave baseball player. Josh noticed but he didn't know how to handle a teenage crush, so he pretended not to notice the significance of their costumes, he treated them as fellow fans.

Carloads of youngsters arrived from Springville, this became part of "The Boys'" fund raiser for Children's Hospital, earlier Mike, Josh, Paul, John, and Kenny built a guillotine to be part of a haunted house to raise money, but it was so well done that people were paying to "ride" the guillotine and paying money to have their friends sentenced to the guillotine.

As Trick-or-Treating in the Haunted Woods was developed it was obvious that more places for the kids to trick-or-treat needed to be added so Josh and Anthony invited anyone at Andalon.com to come and camp for the weekend as long as they put on a costume and handed out candy to the little kids. The idea raised the interests of several folks. Jared Connely the new VP of Marketing at Andalon (he replaced Audrey's dad) and his wife Jennifer were spending the weekend in Cabin #12, close friends of Paul and Andi, Gus Didomissio and Lucy Kocis were in Cabin #10. The abandoned vandalized damaged cabins remaining were marked off as "Crime Scenes" and had campers in front which were marked as "Ghost Busters GSI" units (Ghost Seen Investigation) were "manned" by workers from Andalon or friends from Springville. For the chance to trick or treat in the woods a small donation to Children's Hospital was appreciated but not required.

Trick-or-Treating started at 3:00 PM and went to 7:30 PM and it was a big hit. The little kids in their costumes were driven the short distance from the village and were met at the softball field by Veronica and Audrey and given a map of the layout of the route through the Haunted Forest which went around the old loop road from the days that this was a scout camp past the cabins and campsites ending at the pavilion for cider, powdered donuts, and games of Ghosthole (cornhole with little ghost bean bags instead of rectangular beanbags), Ghost Shoes (plastic horse shoes painted orange and purple) and bobbing for apples.

They received a lot of families from John Jarecki's church along with several other churches in the area. Volunteer cosplayers from the local Rennfaire gladly escorted families around through the leaf strewn woods, bright red, orange, amber, and gold leaves from the mix of various tree species fluttered down from the thinning canopy of leaves above.

The smell of the leaves and that smell that comes from a Jack O' Lantern with a candle inside filled the air and Veronica was taken back to a simpler time when trick-or-treating and "What are you going as?" was the most important part of a child's year. Magda always wore Storebought costumes, but the costumes that Veronica loved the best were the costumes that her daddy made for her.

The Friedman kids were all in for the event. Having spent the last two summers here in these woods they knew every foot of land and Billy and Linda acted as escorts, as did ten-year-old Greg in his astronaut costume, and his sisters Shelia (hobo) 8, and June (clown) 7, made dozens of circuits of the woods.

Even Terri and Mateo got in on the act, they got some makeup and made themselves up as zombies and sat in chairs by a small campfire and didn't move until the very last moment before handing out candy. They would get up jerkily and stumble toward the children groaning like zombies which caused fear in some of the kids. When Andi stopped by to check on them Terri was practically gushing, "No one told me how much fun it is to scare little kids!"

There was a lock box on a post for donations and every half hour Josh was supposed to swing by and get the money and take it back to their cabin to account for the donations. He always came by to get a kiss from Veronica, but she hadn't seen Josh in a while. Since it has been a while since someone new has come in and the volunteer guides were returning to the parking lot, Veronica turned to Audrey and said, "Hey sweetie, I need to run the cash box up to the cabin, I'll be right back."

"Ok!"

As Veronica walked past Terri's camper, Mateo came up to her and asked, "Is Josh back yet?"

"He's supposed to be here," said Veronica, "I haven't seen him for his regular pick-up."

Terri gave up on her dead act and said, "Some redhead came by and wanted to talk to him, I saw them heading off to the cabin."

"That's odd," said Veronica and she started to walk back to the cabin a bit more quickly than she walked earlier. Because it's set a bit further away from the forest their cabin wasn't on the Halloween tour, so it was a good place to store the donations to the children's hospital. Just as Veronica stepped out of the woods her phone chimed and she looked at it quickly, it was a text message from her sister Magda that said, "Wish you were here." Veronica opened the message, and it was a picture of Magda naked in bed, in her cabin, with her husband Josh.

She dashed to the cabin as fast as possible and as she neared it a car sped off, tires squealing on Travette Road, heading off into Zoar valley. She dashed into the cabin and the only sign of recent habitation was a cup of apple cider from the pavilion and Josh's clothes scattered about. Another text from Magda arrived, it said "What's with all the scars on your man? You're too rough on him!"

Veronica roared with anger; she was going to kill somebody! She stepped into the bedroom and there was Josh sitting on the edge of the bed naked, holding his head in his hands. "YOU BASTARD!" she screamed, "ON THE DAY BEFORE OUR WEDDING?"

"What?" he said softly. His head was pounding, what the fuck was in that cider?"

"THIS!!!" she shrieked. As Josh tried to focus on the phone she threw at him she started shouting, "I want you out of my house! I want your clothes out of my closet, I want..."

As she ranted, Josh focused blearily on the picture, it was him and the lawyer in bed... How could that happen? She was in bed on her side with Josh behind her, his eyes didn't seem to be open, in fact she had him pinned against the wall and his head was resting against hers. "Nica..."

"DON'T NICA ME!" She glared at him, her eyes were spinning with rage, "WITH MY OWN SISTER!!! YOU BASTARD!!!"

That's Magda? How the hell did this happen? Josh couldn't take another shriek like that, his head hurt so bad that her scream nearly made his stomach release its contents. Head throbbing, nearly bursting he held up Veronica's phone in a shaking hand, "Please, Miss von Köster, study this picture. Could Sergeant Gravely pose like this with you?" He was nearly in tears, but he had to hold it together, their future depended on it.

"Pose like this? Is this a pose? Is that what you're saying?"

"Please, Miss von Köster, look at the picture."

Veronica glared at Josh, how could he do this to her? Where is the key to the gun cabinet? She looked at the picture and said, "Yeah you would, so what?"

"I didn't say would, I said could. Could I? Could I really?"

Veronica looked at the picture again and nearly threw her phone across the room... but something clicked. She looked again and suddenly all the anger drained out of her soul and was replaced by utter sorrow. No, he couldn't, Magda was blocking his way to the door, Josh needed a direct line to the exit. There was no way that Josh could sleep on the side of the bed that was against the wall, he made that very clear early in their relationship, like on the first time they ever slept together. "Oh Effi, I'm so sorry," she melted into his lap and broke down in tears. "I'm so sorry, so sorry," she wept over and over.

"It's ok, we have each other," he held her close as she shuddered and wept. "How could I have known? I thought she was in Hawaii with a dozen kids."

Veronica tried to smile, she shrugged and said, "I don't know what her deal is."

"I don't know, she told me she's a lawyer and gave me a card," said Josh.

"Card? Lawyer?" Veronica suddenly perked up, "I need to see the card." They got up and Josh put his clothing back on. He searched his jacket pocket and came up with the card that advertised M. Stapleton, Attorney at Law. "It's illegal to present yourself as a lawyer," she gasped. The edges of the card were burred except for one side edge, that edge was sharp and clean, proof that the card was from a perforated sheet of business card size cards that she printed up.

1...345678