Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I normally sleep in my underwear, but that night, I slept in my shorts. I had taken my T-shirt off, though, before turning-in, even though it was cold. I had a heavy blanket and snuggled under it for warmth.

When I woke up in the morning, I found my mother in the bed next to me. I know that my cheap sofa is very uncomfortable, so apparently, she must have gotten up during the night and came to sleep in my bed. I didn't hear her, though, when she came in, or noticed it when she got into bed with me. I only found her in bed when I woke up. The rain had become a soft drizzle during the morning hours, so there was peace in the air. The morning was very cold, and she was covered in the blanket that I had given her. I was covered in my own blanket, so there was some separation between the two of us.

My squirming around must have woken her up. She slowly lifted her head up to see where she was and when the realisation finally came to her, she mumbled a good morning. She seemed very groggy and extremely tired. I guess the ordeal of last night must have taken its toll. I replied to her greeting and waited there, lying next to her, to see if she would go back to sleep. She lifted her head up as if trying to get up, but she fell back onto the pillow after a brief pause.

Her blanket slid down from her head and I noticed that her shoulders were bare. She wasn't wearing her robe. That was intriguing. I raised my head to look around and found it lying halfway between the bed and the door. I had to assume that as she came in, she must have started to slide it off as she got into the room and dropped it down before getting into bed. It must have felt uncomfortable to her, I guess, since she wasn't used to wearing gowns at night, probably.

I didn't rush to get up. I knew she was awake, so I waited for her to get enough energy to get up, which she did after a while. Her blanket still covering her, and she wrapped it around her a little as she sat on the edge of the bed and put her feet onto the ground on her side. She sat there for a while, trying to come to her senses, while I waited to see what she would do next. I half expected her to just get back in bed.

What she did next puzzled me greatly.

She stood up next to the bed and stretched upwards with her arms raised above her head, most likely to get the sleep out of her body. As she did that, the blanket that was wrapped around her body started to fall down. During her stretch, she spotted her gown and went to pick it up, leaving the blanket behind her on the floor. I could see her naked body in its full glory, from her shoulders, down her back, over her buttocks and thighs, all the way to her calves and feet. I didn't know what to do, except to just look at her as she moved next to the gown and bent down to pick it up.

I have never been so mesmerised by a woman bending down as I was at that moment with my mother bending down looking so incredible. Her heart shaped butt and her long legs were a sight to behold in their own right, but her pussy lips and her pubic hair peeking from between her thighs were an amazing addition to the whole view.

Her hair down there had fluffed up now that they were dry, and they looked amazing. The view of her pubic hair wasn't too overpowering; just strong enough to be noticeable but subdued enough to be pleasant.

Apparently, she didn't care if I was looking at her naked body and her pussy. It seemed that there was nothing wrong with her being so naked in front of me, even though I was somewhat confused and felt flustered. A naked woman, even if she is one's mother, can shake a man to his very core. There was only one way I could react to that sight, with my heart beating in my throat and my blood rushing to my groin. I justified her action by rationalizing that she must have assumed I would look away and not stare at her. But I couldn't stop myself from staring—ogling—my naked mother, just like I had ogled her breasts the night before.

She picked her robe up and walked out of the room while slipping it on. I usually have my morning wood; it was extra hard that morning. I was feeling quite hot and quite hard. That was one hell of a view; almost as good as the one from the night before. One question that kept coming to my mind over and over was as to why she was being so naked in front of me, without any embarrassment or any hesitation. It seemed like it was perfectly natural for her to be so stark naked in front of me. I knew she was feeling low because of her issues, so I assumed she was in a frame of mind where other things weighed heavily than the shyness, embarrassment, or even the taboo of being naked in front of me. Even worst, she was probably doing it to make herself feel better by getting positive feedback from me towards her nakedness. I mean, I wasn't really complaining. I was just watching, and she must have felt some sort of validation in my watching her with so much interest.

I heard her getting busy in the kitchen, so I decided to shower and change. When I came to the kitchen after putting my clothes on, I found the table set nicely with eggs, toast, and baked beans for breakfast; both, tea and coffee, with sugar and warm milk to accompany the breakfast; and cold water with ice for drinking, in case I wanted to do so. I had never had my table set so nicely, and I had never had such nice breakfast. I usually gobble up toast with jam on it, or take cereal with milk, while my tea is prepared on the sink with hot water coming directly from the kettle to my cup. That morning, even my kitchen finally learned what a woman's touch feels like, as it seemed nice and clean, as did the rest of the house. I was amazed at how quickly she had cleaned all the mud and dirt from last night.

I ate in silence. I was awed, even overwhelmed, at the treatment. She also ate in silence, lost in her thoughts. When our breakfast was over, I helped her clear up the table as she took care of the dishes.

I asked her what her plans were for the day. She asked me if she could just hang around for a while until she had a chance to think things out clearly, which was okay with me. I complimented her on the breakfast and said a very sincere thank you for making the morning extra special. Then I went to work.

I came back around seven in the evening. I wasn't prepared for what I saw when I came home. My whole house was spotless; it was so clean! She had gone through the fridge and through rest of the kitchen and was able to find enough meat and vegetables to make a nice dinner. I mean a very nice dinner. I didn't even know that it was possible to have such a meal with my measly supplies. My laundry was done. It wasn't dry because there was no sun out, but she had run a line in my living room and hung them there to let the clothes air dry. My bedroom was all nicely made. It looked like she went over the whole house with a fine-tooth comb and cleaned every nook and cranny that she could find.

She seemed in very high spirits. I guessed that she must have made herself busy with cleaning and cooking so she wouldn't have to think of her problems; which was fine with me. Honestly, I was glad she did all that. It was a big help for me. I hated cleaning and really hated cooking. Besides, it'd been years since I'd tasted mom's cooking or had a decent meal, other than the breakfast, of course. My life actually sucked as it was.

We enjoyed the meal and the conversation was pretty normal. She didn't bitch or moan about her situation. It was very cloudy but there was no rain, at least for the time being. It probably would start again soon. Electricity was running through the wires. We were able to retire to my living room and watch some TV together. This time, however, I sat on a chair while she sat on the same sofa where we were together the previous night. She was still wearing the robe though, which probably meant that her clothes weren't dry either.

When it was time for us to sleep, I offered her to take the bed and I would sleep on the couch. She refused and insisted that she would sleep on the couch herself. She didn't want to inconvenience me, as it was big of me to put her up during her time of need. She took the pillow and the blanket from the previous night while I turned in. As usual, I slept only in my boxers because that's how I had become accustomed to sleeping over the years. It took me a very long time to fall asleep because my routine had been disrupted by all the things happening in the house, but I eventually did fall asleep.

I woke up in the morning feeling a bit chilly. Apparently, my blanket had fallen off of me during the night and the air was still cold from the rainy weather. As I looked around to find the blanket, I noticed my mother in bed with me. She wasn't asleep. Instead she was awake and sitting up just staring at her feet. She was next to me, in her own blanket, like the night before. Again, she must have come in after feeling so very uncomfortable on my couch. I hadn't noticed when she came in and I hadn't noticed when she woke up. I only noticed her when I tried to find my own blanket.

She was sitting with the blanket covering her legs and part of her stomach, but she was naked under that blanket. Her robe was hanging on the chair, so she must have come in while she was still awake and had the chance to clearly remove it and hang it before getting into bed. It seemed like she'd planned to do that even though she was saying that she wanted to sleep on the couch.

The most amazing thing about her pose was that her breasts were fully exposed. Blanket was covering her up to her belly button; even her arms were partially under the blanket; but her breasts and her upper body were completely naked. Her nipples looked hard, as before, most probably due to the chill in the air.

She must have seen the shock on my face. Even though I had seen her a lot more naked before but that was under strenuous circumstances. She was going through stress then and the storm had taken its toll on her. But now she was free of those variables, so for her to be sitting there, naked on the top, so close to me and so visible in the daylight shining through the cheap, Chinese curtains, that it all seemed a bit too much.

While I was busy contemplating her nakedness, I found myself lying on my back trying to figure things out. I noticed a strange feeling running up my belly, as if something was crazy wrong somewhere about me. I looked at her to see if she'd noticed anything and saw her taking sideways glances towards my legs. I had this panic run through my body with lightning speed as I felt a cold draft on my penis. I quickly looked at my boxers and cringed with sudden fear as I noticed my fully erect cock standing up in the air, in its full naked glory, through the hole in front of my boxers. She must have noticed it while I was still asleep, and I couldn't tell how long she'd been aware of my nakedness.

I couldn't remember if my dick had ever protruded to such an extent in the past. I knew that once in a while, the head would peak out when I was very hard, as a result of a dream or something, but it had never, to the best of my recollection, ever stood so far out and so much of it out. It was a strange sight on its own to behold and with her breasts so exposed and with my penis so standing out, we had a real situation on our hands.

I quickly jumped for my blanket and pulled it over me as fast as I possibly could. She didn't say anything, but I thought I must say something to alleviate the awkwardness. All I could muster was, "Sorry!"

I reached down under my blanket and pulled my boxers around my penis to cover it up. She didn't say anything at first, but I could sense that she wanted to say something. I dreaded whatever it was that she may have been thinking. Finally, after a long pause, she took a deep breath and asked, "Is that a normal thing for you or is it like that because of me?"

I didn't really know how to answer her. It was bad enough that she was naked in front of me; now I had been naked in front of her and all without wanting to be naked, especially in my case. I was feeling terribly ashamed of myself and I couldn't stay there any longer, although I resented having to feel ashamed. After all, she didn't have any qualms about being naked in front of me, so why was I so concerned about being naked in front of her. Yes, I know, she is my mother, but still!

I wanted to go to the loo because my bladder was so full that it was ready to burst, but I felt like I had to give her an answer as well. I replied, "It is a normal thing for me to be like this in the mornings. But I think there is some added effect because of you and how you are around me."

It was true that I felt much harder that morning than I normally do with my morning erections. Her nudity must have had some effect on me, irrespective of our relationship. I mean, it wasn't easy to see full breasts so visible and so near, with nipples that had erections of their own, a naked ass, pussy hair, and a pussy, and not be affected by all that. She was my mother, but she was a woman as well and my dick didn't distinguish between the two that much.

I still couldn't believe how my cock had burst through the hole to such an extent. That was a mystery to me. We sat there quietly for a while. Then I decided to call her on it. I looked at her and asked, "By the way, what is with all the nudity anyways?"

She didn't answer but my question must have brought some awareness to her nakedness. The fact that I finally indicated to her that I'd noticed it, made her instinctively pull the blanket over her breasts, and even her shoulders, to hide them. I guess it was easier when I was just ignoring her nakedness, but now that she knew that I did pay attention to it, she was no longer as carefree about it.

I got up and went to use the toilet. While I was there, I wondered if I had answered her properly. Did I say the right thing? Should I have said what I did say? Should I have mentioned her being naked around me? Should I have brought her attention to it?

When I came back, she was gone to the kitchen. I felt a weird disappointment at her absence, which I couldn't really explain at that time as to why. I got back into my bed and covered myself with the blanket. It was still chilly, and I wanted to spend more time in the warmth of my bed, especially alone.

She came back with another surprise: breakfast in bed. I had never been treated to breakfast in bed before and I had always wondered how it would feel to be served like that in bed. It felt kind of nice. I sat up and pulled my legs into a lotus sort of position so she could put the tray in front of me, which she did and then she sat at the foot of the bed, her knees in front, and her butt resting on her heels. It was a rather subservient pose and I kind of liked it. There was some respect, the kind that African women usually show to the man of the house.

As I reached for the food, my blanket fell from the top part of my body. She looked at my chest and chuckled. I looked down to see what it was she was chuckling about but couldn't figure out what was so funny. She realized my confusion and slowly reached across the tray with her hand and touched my left nipple with her index finger. I shuddered at the touch. It felt weird.

She laughed and said, "I can't believe how hard your nipples are. Did I really have that much of an effect on you?"

I frowned at her comment to show my displeasure at her insinuation. "It is cold, in case you haven't noticed."

She laughed again. I took the toast she'd buttered for me. Then I asked her, again, "So, what is with all the nudity?"

"I don't know," She replied. "The first night I had no choice. The situation was so bad, and my clothes were all wet and I had to get out of them in such a hurry that I didn't even have time to think about being naked in front of you. Once I was a bit calmer, it felt kind of liberating to not have to worry about it and I went with it the next morning. Last night, it was the same thing. It just felt strangely invigorating to not have to worry about semantics. Besides, you are my son. We are Africans. It is in our genes to be that way."

"I don't know about that. I felt pretty embarrassed when you saw me that way. I guess I didn't inherit those genes from you." I chuckled myself.

"Well, you are a man and being that way IS in your genes. Don't be embarrassed about it. I'll just watch myself from now on."

She then reached across the tray once again and touched my other nipple with her index finger. This time she actually rubbed it around. She asked, "Is this really because it is cold or is this for some other reason?"

"What other reason could there be?" I played dumb.

"Oh, I don't know. Some residual, lingering effects from this morning." And she laughed really hard.

"You know, you should stop doing that. It feels weird."

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"How would you feel if I were to do the same to you?" I thought of her hard nipples from the night she was leaning on me and imagined myself reaching out and doing the same to her. That would've been a shocker.

She instinctively reached for the flaps of her robe and held them tighter around her chest, as if to stop me if I tried. "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

We ate in silence after that. Once the silence became unbearable, I decided to ease the tension by saying, "Thank you for the nice breakfast in bed. I've always wanted to be treated in this special way."

"You're welcome. I was hoping to make some points, hoping to give something back for the way you've been so supportive."

That was a great way to start my workday. It felt good to be taken care of in the way she was doing.

When I came home, there was another nice, home cooked meal waiting for me. We ate, watched TV, and turned in as before. I knew she'd been coming to my room after I'd fallen asleep. I didn't know exactly at what time she'd come. I decided to stay up a little longer to see if she did it while she was still awake or did it sometime during the night, after first having been asleep on the couch for a while. I dozed off after an hour or so, but she didn't come.

When I woke up the next day, I quickly turned to see if she was in bed with me and sure enough, she was there. She was in her own blanket, while my blanket had fallen off of me during the night, just like the day before. It turned out that I had covered myself partially with her blanket thus putting the two of us somewhat under the same blanket. She was still asleep. I remembered how my penis had stood through the hole in my boxers the previous morning. Quickly, with a sense of panic yet again, I focused on that area. Sure enough, it was out through the hole and was majestically hanging out, fully erect and hard as a rock.

Her back was turned towards me. I turned on my back and saw how my dick was holding the blanket up. I wanted to change my position, so it wasn't standing so prominently, but since she was asleep, I decided not to rush it. I have always enjoyed my morning erections and since she wasn't aware of it that morning, there was no need for me to rush to hide it. I actually smiled mischievously, thinking how naughty it was for me to have my dick out and exposed while I lay next to my mother. I wasn't sure if she was naked as she'd been previously, but the thought seemed quite provocative if she was. My mother was naked under that blanket and I had my erect penis out, making us both practically naked under the same blanket. I stretched to push it even further out, just to enjoy the titillation a bit more.

She squirmed as if she was starting to wake up. In a panic, I pushed my hand to my groin area and frantically put my dick back inside the boxers, hoping to do so before she were to realize what was happening.