Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again," I heard her say in a groggy voice.

I didn't answer. After a short while, she turned over and faced me. There was still some distance between us, and I held my pose, lying on my back, trying to act nonchalant. My penis was back inside the boxers and I didn't feel naked, but my erection was still there, and it had the blanket still up; not to the same extent as before but clearly there was a bulge.

She saw that I was partially covered so she lifted the blanket up and put it over me, so I was completely covered. I adjusted it to cover myself all the way up to my neck. She squirmed a little more towards me so that we were closer together and I felt her hand come and rest on my stomach. My balls jumped as I felt her palm on my bare stomach. She didn't do anything. Just rested her hand there.

My dick reacted to the touch the only way it knew how to, by starting to throb slowly. I tried to control it with my mind, by trying to think of things that would reduce my erection. Nothing doing!

After a while, as she became more awake, she asked me, "Tell me, why you don't have someone to take care of that?"

"Take care of what?" I played dumb.

She smiled and lifted the blanket up slightly as if she was going to look under it, but she didn't. She just nodded her head slightly in that direction and said, "That!"

I was frozen still. I didn't expect her to do that so there was nothing I could do to stop her from looking there, if she wanted to, which she didn't. She realized that she'd lifted the blanket off of my chest and I was no longer covered on top. She then quickly adjusted the top so that I was once again covered. That made her hand move up to my chest and after she rested it again, it was sitting right on top of my left breast.

I was in a state of arousal and I actually liked the feel of her hand on my chest. My cock was throbbing more vigorously, such that I could actually see the blanket move slightly with each throb. She had her eyes closed, so she couldn't really see it, but I did wonder though if she was aware of it in some other way.

We stayed like that for a while. Then she asked me, "So, what's the answer? Why don't you have someone in your life to take care of that?"

I contemplated my answer for a few seconds. There really was no answer. I mean, how could I explain to her my reasons for not being in a relationship. I finally gave a generic answer, "I haven't found the right person."

She asked, "So, what kind of a person would you consider to be the right person?"

I took my time before answering her. "Someone, who is not after material things. Someone, who would put me above everything else, including her family. Someone, who would not be cheating on me for measly cell phone units."

I had tried to summarize the dilemma that most of us guys feel about Gabs girls. Girls in the city were very promiscuous. They had no qualms about sleeping around. With the economy being as bad as it is, they were more interested in having sugar daddies who would pay their rent and help with food and stuff, and less in having a real relationship. I didn't have the kind of money needed to make me a sugar daddy and I couldn't see myself trusting anyone around.

I continued, "I guess, someone who would be faithful." There was more to it, but I figured that answer should be more than adequate.

"I see." She said softly. Then after a long pause, she asked, "So, what do you do then to take care of that?"

The obvious answer would be that I helped myself, but I didn't want to admit to that. So, I answered, "Nothing. I let it go away on its own.

"Does it go away on its own?"

"Eventually." I replied and closed my eyes. I was enjoying the feel of her hand on my skin. I was feeling guilty because it was my mother's hand, but I was horny and that was the best I was going to get.

She got up after a while to a sitting position. She wasn't naked as before. She had her bra on. I assumed she must also have her panties on. I guess my pointing her nudity out to her had made her cover herself up, albeit slightly. It was still a very provocative view.

"Let me get your breakfast ready. You have to go to work soon."

I had another busy day and as it had now become a routine, I came home to a nice, hot meal. I liked the treatment that I was getting, and I liked having a woman wait on me like that. It was a nice change of pace. I had never realized how empty my life had been without a woman around. That maybe a cliché to say it, but it was a biting reality for me.

There were, however, dark clouds all around, threatening to bring down heavy showers. I am not talking about the rain outside. Her eyes were red, as if she had spent the day crying and her mood was gloomy, with still more tears bursting behind her eyelids. I guess the realization must have finally hit her about her doomed marriage and the shock must have brought pain and grief to fore. She was in a fairly bad shape.

I had a dilemma on my hands. She was very vulnerable at that time and being her son, it made it very difficult to decide as to the best way to help her. I could have gone to talk to my father, but I had never liked the man, so I opted not to. I could have given her a pep talk and made her feel better with a rosy conversation, but that seemed a little insincere. She needed a shoulder to cry on and I had to offer mine, whether I wanted to or not.

As if she was just waiting for me to open my arms, she ran into them and let the floodgates open. I just held her and let her cry to her heart's content. I don't know how to explain the deep intimacy that I felt between the two of us during that crying session. She was totally lifeless, having practically fallen into my arms without any strength of her own to hold her together. I was supporting her weight in my arms completely on my own. I wasn't just holding her or hugging her; we were practically melded together. I didn't just feel her against me, I felt her all over me, mostly psychologically, but somewhat physically as well. There was nothing between us. She was pressed softly, but generously, all against my front. Her face in my neck, her breasts on my chest, her stomach against my stomach, her thighs against my thighs, and her legs against my legs.

I felt so much warmth from holding her like that, that some of that warmth started to spread to my inner being as well. While she was sobbing and shaking, her body was rubbing and rolling against my body. While I felt her tears on my neck and chest, I also felt her breasts rubbing against my chest, her stomach moving against my stomach, and her thighs moving around my groin. It was an extremely intimate pose and I couldn't help but be aroused.

I soon became aware of my erection against her thigh. I wanted to move it away from there and wanted to break the contact between my penis and her leg, but I didn't want to deliberately bring it to her attention. Any attempt at pulling away from her would have come across as me trying to get away from her grieving and would probably have caused her to think that I wasn't fully there for her; that I wanted to get away from her. So, I held her so amalgamated into me, crying her grief out, with my ever-hardening penis pressed into her leg, unable to move with the fear that it may interrupt her release that she so deserved, so she could finally move on and make a decision about her situation. I gently and softly caressed her back all the while she was pressed into me.

Her tears started to diminish after a long while. I kept holding on to her. I couldn't believe how soft she felt in my arms. Her breasts were like soft, flowing water balloons. Her body was like a soft, cottony pillow. Her whole being seemed to be devoid of any muscles or bones. Only soft, pliable tissue.

I kept holding her even after she'd stopped crying. I wanted to keep holding her for as long as she wanted to be held. Mind you, I was being selfish, what with my arousal and all.

Eventually she pulled slightly away from me. I eased my arms but kept holding her in my hug. She wiped her tears off and then looked into my face with a broken smile. Her cheeks were dripping wet. Her tears seemed to be coming not only out of her eyes, but also through her nose, and running along her upper lip, falling onto her lower lip, and down her chin.

My erection was still in contact with her thigh. My arms were around her body and even though she'd pulled enough away that her breasts were no longer pressed against my chest, our stomachs were still tightly pressed into each other. I have to tell you; it was an incredible moment for me. I could not, under the circumstances, even though my mind was saying otherwise, keep myself from kissing her lips.

It was a soft kiss, meant to reassure and comfort her. It was supposed to be a one-sided kiss, to show her that I was moved by her emotional outburst and I was with her through and through. It seemed as though she didn't expect that and what's more, she didn't know how to react to it. There was a slight hesitation on her part where she couldn't decide what to do next. I guess it must have been an instinct where she tried to reciprocate and kiss me back, but I had already finished my kiss and was in the process of pulling my mouth away from her. Her attempt to kiss me back turned out to be rather clumsy where her lips caught half of my mouth and part of my face.

It felt a bit awkward after that and she even tried to pull out of my hug, but I held her tight and didn't let her get out of my arms. I kept the pressure until she stopped pulling and eased back into the hug, with her face on my shoulder, her chest once again against my chest, and our bodies pressed into each other, as before.

The resulting body movements had shifted my erection from her one thigh to between her two thighs, but we were so far along, it didn't matter. The sexual nature of our contact was not lost on me, although, I don't know how she must have felt about it. My dick was pressed between her thighs, and I can only assume right on her pussy. There was a slight movement to it as well, as I was so horny that my dick was throbbing from the pressure my blood was putting into it.

I held her like that for a while, to make a point, and then eased my hug. Eventually she pulled away and we moved to eat our dinner, which had to be reheated.

We were both sombre during the meal and we were rather quiet while we watched TV together after the meal. We were contemplating the events, each in his or her own way, of what had transpired. I have to admit though, I had no regrets about the kiss. It had seemed so natural under the circumstances and it had felt the right response to make her feel better. I had kissed her because I think she needed that kiss and I wanted to kiss her because she seemed so kissable during her most vulnerable moments. I felt something deep and special for her which could only be expressed with that kind of a kiss.

We watched TV for a while and then I decided to turn in. I could hear the thunder in the distance. I didn't see any lightning flashes, so it must have been far, but I knew that the actual rain was on its way. As usual I gave her the blanket and a pillow and went to my room. As usual I prepared for the night and got into my bed.

What was not usual though, was that she followed me in soon thereafter.

The routine was that she would come in only after I would fall asleep, but today, she came while I was wide awake. I was surprised by her and I guess my surprise required an answer. When she saw me looking at her inquisitively, she said, "I don't feel like being alone tonight."

I actually understood her as to why she didn't want to be alone. She was sad and depressed and being alone would only have made it worst. I moved over to make room for her and she took her place next to me on the bed. She was in her own blanket and I was in my own blanket, so it was okay, I guess, to be in bed together.

"Are you feeling any better?" I asked, just to make small talk.

"Yes, thanks to you." She replied with a slight smile. "You really made me feel so much better."

"No problem. I am glad to help in any way I can." I gave a reassuring answer and we lay there quietly, listening to the silence of the night.

"Looks like it has started to rain again," She said as we heard some raindrops hitting the roof.

"Yes, I guess we should brace ourselves for another storm. I hear the thunder and it seems to be getting closer."

"Yes, it may be here soon. The weather seems to be quite threatening."

Ok, so we were talking about the weather. I guess we were both a little conscious of the earlier intimacy and the sexual contact between us, and we were both feeling a bit awkward.

I moved a little further to my side to give her more room. She used that to reduce our awkwardness a little. She said, "It is probably going to be a cold night. Maybe we should prepare ourselves before we fall asleep."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She took her blanket off of her and spread it over me, doubling up the blankets. Then she lifted my blanket on her side and moved in under it and closer to me. "I mean, we should cover ourselves well, just in case the weather gets too cold, as I see it will."

I knew what she was doing, and I really had no reason to stop her. I was still feeling kind of sweet from those earlier moments and I would not have minded a repeat of her body against mine. I was horny, what can I say.

Once she snuggled into me, I put my arms around her waist and pulled her body into my own and held her like I was holding her before. She squirmed a little and then settled into me. Once again, she was pressed softly, but generously, all against my front. Her face in my neck, her breasts on my chest, her stomach against my stomach, her thighs against my thighs, and her legs against my legs. This time, I could actually feel her warm breath on my neck, because we were mostly covered and that made the warmth spread nicely.

I held her like that for a while. Thunder became more frequent. Rain became heavier.

"I think I better get the gas heater in here as well." With that, she released me from her hug. I got up to bring the heater from the living room to my bedroom. I decided to use the loo before going back in, so I wouldn't have to get up in the middle of the night when it would be quite cold. Once back in the room, I turned the heater on and put it on medium heat to keep the room warm throughout the night. I had enough gas in the tank to last a day or two.

"Maybe you should get into something more comfortable." I made a small suggestion. It seemed like the right suggestion, though, more for selfish reasons than anything.

"I think you are right. It is going to be a long night to be spending it in these clothes."

She went to my closest and started looking at my shirts to see what would be appropriate. Then she pulled one white round-neck T-shirt as her evening wear. She held it in front of her as if measuring for size. I found it to be incredibly sexy when she held the top with her chin and pulled it from each side to see how it would fit over her breasts.

"Don't look," she said as she turned around and started to remove her shirt that she was currently wearing. In a flash, she was partially naked on top, with just her bra on. She still had her jeans covering her hips, butt, and legs. I watched with awe, as she slid the straps of her bra off of her shoulders and pushed it lower on her body. I assumed she had removed the cups from her breasts. Then, she turned it around so that the cups were on her back and the hook was in front. She then unhooked her bra and removed it off of her completely.

She then took my shirt, put her arms through it, and slid it over her head and the top part of her body. She then grabbed her jeans from the sides and slid it down over her butt and down her legs. She was wearing black panties, which were a little short of covering all of her cheeks. She pulled the shirt down and over her ass and then bent over to reach her feet and remove her pants. Man, that was incredible! The shirt was long enough to cover her all the way to her thighs, so the view was not as provocative as it had been the other morning. I wished so much for it to be that way, though.

I decided that it was time to make things progress to another level. I had to control my excitement, because I was breathing hard and my heart was in my throat just thinking about the possibilities. When she got back in bed, she snuggled up to me, once again. I turned toward her, put my left arm under her head, put my right arm over her waist and pulled her into myself, as before. Once we settled with our bodies pressed into each other, I moved my right hand to her knee and pulled her left leg over my thigh. My leg was pressed between her two legs and my hand was on her butt, as I held her against myself.

Since she had no bra on and since the shirt was fairly thin, I could feel her breasts pressing into my chest with whole new feelings flowing through me. They were soft and squishy—that is the only thing that came to my mind—and felt much better than before.

I started to move my hand over her hips and her thighs. Nothing too strong, just soft and gentle caresses. We stayed like that for a long while. She had placed her left hand on my chest, while holding her other hand between our bodies. I was feeling incredible. As we became more settled, my strokes became even longer, and I started to cover all the way up to her knees on one side and to her shoulders on the other.

We lay there together, listening to the downpour outside, which was turning into heavy showers. Lightning strikes were repeatedly breaking the darkness of the night and thunder was adding heavily to the noise of the storm.

"I don't know if you know this, but I don't like lightning and thunder," she said softly. I could hear some trembling in her voice.

That was my cue. I put my hand on her butt and pulled her even tighter into myself. I said, "Don't worry. I am here."

She squirmed a couple of times. I squeezed her once or twice to reassure her. She inched her way in a little more. Her hand felt warm and gentle, as her touch stroked my nerves in a rather pleasant way.

My breathing was quite heavy, and she must have noticed it as I tried to control it by holding my breath. As it happens, holding one's breath is really not the right way to control one's heavy breathing, so it only made things worst.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Yes, I am okay. How about you?"

"I am fine. Just feel overwhelmed."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

I had to calm myself down. I was practically overheating myself. I stopped caressing her body and just placed my hand on her thigh. The shirt had moved a little up, so my hand was actually touching her skin. It felt even better. I started to gently stroke her thigh, with small circles, mostly focused on the back of it.

Soon I started to move upward, towards her butt and in a very short time, I was gently rubbing her cheeks over her panties. She was just letting me do as I pleased. It seemed she was enjoying the feel of my hand, as I could hear her make a sound of pleasure every now and then. Her mouth was close to my ear and I could even hear the change in breathing, as my hands stroked her so intimately.

I moved my hand up and over the small of her back. She squirmed every now and then but remained in her position. I was starting to overheat again, so I turned away from her a little to calm myself down. As I moved, she instinctively moved with me and soon part of her body was on top of mine, her leg over both of my knees, more than half of her chest over my chest, and most of her belly over my belly.

I wanted her to be completely on top of me, but I wasn't sure how to encourage her to move farther over me. Then it happened. It was a loud thunder that shook the house a little. I quickly put my right arm around her waist once again and pulled her body hard towards me. I was trying to comfort her, but the force of my pull was strong enough, deliberately or accidentally, I am not sure, that it pulled her mostly on top of me.