Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made an "unf" sound, to register her shock, but she stayed there. I moved myself towards the centre of the bed and pushed her completely on top of me. Her chest on my chest, stomach on my stomach, her thighs on top of my thighs, and her feet between my feet. It wasn't long before my hands reached first her lower back and then her buttocks. I started to gently caress the top part of her buttocks, which was still covered by my shirt. I didn't feel any resistance, so I moved further down and started to caress her ass. My hands were all over her meaty parts and she just lay there, letting me do as I pleased.

I slid my hand under her shirt and started to caress over her panties. My breathing was so heavy that I was practically hyperventilating. She noticed that and raised her head to look at me. "Are you sure you are okay?" She asked again, softly.

"Yes, I am okay," I replied as I adjusted my body a little more and moved her body around to nestle into me properly. I managed to push her shirt up higher and soon our stomachs were in full skin to skin contact. I knew that the moment was ripe for me to make the next move. I put my fingers under the elastic waist band of her panties and slid my hands under them with full contact between my palms and her butt. I started to cup, squeeze, and fondle her ass, bare skin to bare skin. She did not show any signs of resistance.

Before long, I started to push her panties down towards her thighs. She lifted her body up a little to let me slide them from under her and roll them down towards her knees. Once I reached as far as my arms would go, I left them there and started to push her shirt up. I managed to get it up to her shoulders, but her breasts were in the way. She lifted her chest up and let me roll it further up to her armpits.

It was quite clear that I was undressing her and there was no doubt as to why I was undressing her. My erection was pressed between her thighs, I am sure it was right against her pussy. I was even pushing my body upward, slowly and gently, every now and then to simulate a stroking move. I heard a sound come out of her mouth each time I pressed myself against her, that may or may not have been a moan.

There we lay with my hands caressing her naked skin on her back and buttocks, mostly buttocks, with my cock pressed between her thighs, and my breathing out of control. There she lay on top of me, just letting me do as I pleased. Soon, I had to stop to calm myself again.

She lifted herself up on her elbows, first, and then on her hands after that. She was in a pose with her breasts dangling right in my face and her body pressing down on my erection towards the middle. She then reached back to her panties and slid them off, first from her right leg and then from her left leg. She then pushed herself up further and sat on top of me. She quickly reached for her shirt and took it off completely.

Next, she reached for my shirt, slid it up and off of my body. She then moved back and started to slide my shorts down. Soon, we were both completely naked, with my lying in the middle of the bed and she on her knees, hovering over my knees. She lowered her butt down to my legs and slid forward, until I could feel my penis against her pubic hair. She adjusted her body in such a way that soon my dick was against her pussy, rubbing the wet and warm inside of her lips, and she held her body on top with my penis right on her hole.

I heard a loud "unf" sound as she pressed down with her butt. I felt her pussy open, as I felt my penis wedge even further into her hole, and then suddenly, my head slipped into her body and her vagina closed in and around my shaft.

I was inside my mother. She had taken me in. She had my cock buried all the way inside her warm, moist, and wet pussy. I was inside my mother's pussy. My dick was inside my mother.

Just like that.

My hands reached for her breasts. She moved her chest downward to press them into my palms, but there was more to her movement. She put her own hands on my breasts, gently applied her weight forward, and started to raise her body up and down over the middle of my body, as her pussy slid up and down my shaft. She was fucking me with ever so tender strokes. I was feeling so overwhelmed and so sweet, words can't describe those feelings. I was making love to my mother and all those pent-up sexual feelings were fully being expressed through our bodies.

My mother was very vulnerable due to her circumstances. But she was in control of our love making. There was no rush to her movements. Her pace was soft and gentle, her strokes on my penis were long and calculated, and her moans were deep and strong. She was getting as much out of it, as I was, and probably even move.

After a while, she picked up the pace and started to fuck me a little harder. I could tell that she was reaching her climax. I started to thrust upward in unison with her movements and soon I was feeling my dick touch some part of her pussy in such a way that she was being stimulated towards an orgasm. Her moans became louder and her body started to thrash a bit uncontrollably.

Soon, she was having her orgasm. She was moaning really loud and screaming words of extreme pleasure. I felt her orgasm. I felt her pussy shoot a torrent of fluids over my cock. I felt my mother come hard. I felt my mother come strong. She came like the rainstorm that was wreaking havoc outside. She brought the rainstorm down inside her body.

As soon as she finished her orgasm, she collapsed down and off of me. I was almost there myself, so I quickly moved on top of her, positioned myself between her legs, and inserted my penis back in her pussy. It was my turn to fuck her and to thrust in and out of her.

My orgasm was equally violent as hers. I came hard and strong myself. I must have deposited a ton of cum inside her. Then I collapsed next to her, as she had done before, next to me.

I grabbed her naked body and pulled it into myself, again. This time I kissed her lips hard and she kissed me back. We were both fairly out of breath, so we just held each other, letting our heartbeats synchronize and subside together. We fell asleep together as one, so bonded with each other.

When I woke up in the morning, she was gone from my bed. I heard some noise in the kitchen, so I knew she was probably making breakfast for me. She looked good, after I had explored her body so well. I couldn't help but feel something special for her; well, even more special than before.

____________________________________________

Author's Note: I have spent so much time on this story that you won't believe. Why it took me so long, I can't explain. Life happens, and that's all I have to say. I was okay up until the time of consummation. I spent a long time trying to figure out how to bring them together, and then I just gave it the rushed ending that you see above. I think I make my own writings more difficult than they really should be, but that is what you probably like about my stories, so I don't know what to say. This story has to continue, but my loyal readers know the flaw in my style: once the deed is done, so am I. I leave the rest to the reader's imagination. Many don't like for me to leave it that way, but after spending all my energy on the build-up, I have none for the clean-up. I much rather spend it on the build-up of my next story.

I have one thousand and one stories stuck in my head, but not enough time on my hands. At the same time, my stories tend to be long and slow, which takes a lot of time to write. Some of you may have figured out that my inspiration for this story was the story: "It happened One Night by L." You can clearly see how far I've taken L's idea.

Lately, I've realized that it would be okay if some of my stories are short and sweet. I am going to start putting those together soon. So, my next story may not take too long. We'll see if those short stories appeal to you. At the same time, I have read some of my earlier stories and I cringe at the way they've been done. I am going to rewrite some of my favourite ones, at least. So, stay tuned for that as well. As always, leave a comment, positive or negative, and/or send me an email. It is always nice to hear from you.