Story of a Gay Married Man

Story Info
A married man fully lives out his gay identity in Vegas.
2.3k words
4.46
7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. This is my second story. My first true story, Story of a Bi Married Man, was published on this site on May 5, 2017 under one of my many aliases, StevenBiMWM, since discarded through uncountable cycles of denial and submission. My story then shows me beginning to embrace my gay side, Almost 4 years later and in this true story based on a hookup last year, I am gay, finally, passionately, and joyfully.

My plane touched down just after noon in Las Vegas. It was going to be a busy trip, a meeting right after I landed, a business dinner that evening and a meeting the following day. That might not seem like a loaded schedule, but for me, a gay bottom married to a woman, there was a lot to fit in.

I had plans to meet a lover that I hooked up with on my last trip to Vegas. He graciously stayed in touch with me for the last two months and offered to make himself available again for my next trip. Unlike a lot of lovers that disappear after a hookup, this handsome, younger asian man emailed me, then texted me on his business cell to make sure we could fit in an hour together between my last meeting and the dinner.

As soon as I left the rental car center, I executed the plan that I created in my mind during the last hour sitting on the plane, waiting in anticipation for my date. First, I drove to Target to pick up the lube and the enema, but no condoms. since my lover didn't use them. The enema was a requirement. He wanted my ass to be squeaky clean, a place where his tongue, then his cock would be spending the evening. I stopped by the hotel to check- in, then to my meeting, forcing me to focus amid my anticipation.

Finally, my meeting was over and I made it back to the hotel by 4, in time for my 430 date. I barely had time to clean out and clean up, but by 430 I was ready. My lover texted me that he was running 15 minutes late, my heart skips a beat everytime he texts me, but I was happy to have the extra 15 minutes to relax. Soon I heard a soft knock on the door and there he was, smiling, happy to see me.

He walked in the room, the door closed and we immediately embraced and began kissing passionately.

"Ooooh, I missed you," he said. "I missed you too," I said and we resumed our passionate kissing.

I pulled away from his lips and began unbuttoning his pants. He started unbuttoning his shirt. I released the belt, then the button, pulled down his zipper and reached my hands around his waist to grab his tight bare ass. I sank to my knees, then pulled out his handsome 7 inch cut cock and immediately wrapped my mouth around it. I loved the smooth feel of his cock in my mouth. I sucked it deeper into my throat as my lover moaned and began caressing the back of my head, neck and shoulders. This was just a preview: a demonstration that I was submissive and eager to service his cock.

I stood up and quickly undressed while he did the same. We moved to the bed, then laid down and began kissing passionately again, holding each other in our arms, as passionate as can be, hungry for each other. Holding our heads, caressing our bodies, hands on our asses, stroking each others' cocks, completely engrossed in our passion. I love the feel of his hands on me, touching me, caressing me, our lips and tongues entwined.

"You're my faggot," he says and kisses me harder.

My pretty blonde 32D wife has no idea that my love, my passion is for a man and men. I want to be possessed by a man, submit to a man, and make love to a man with every ounce of passion in my being. She had her chance with me earlier in our marriage, but her focus on me was never strong, so my fantasies wandered back to gay thoughts I had earlier in puberty and now I have found my place. My lovemaking now is exclusively with men, more frequent and more intense as time goes on.

After the first time I had a cock in my mouth I was hooked, but I had no idea how much deeper and passionate love making with another man would become. The intimacy of kissing, caressing, sucking, being fucked, and receiving a load of cum completes me. I am instantly attracted to a smile and a hard cock. It compels me to satisfy my lover's deepest desires, to let him possess me, to own me as I submit to his power and passion.

As my lover and I passionately kiss, my desire creates a hunger in my throat for his cock. At that moment, I must have his cock inside my mouth. I hate to break our kiss but I move my head down to his cock and take it softly into my mouth.

"You are a cocksucker," he says, "My cocksucker."

I take his cock deeper in my mouth, then into my throat. Relaxing my lips around it and moaning, his cock slides in and out of my mouth and throat as he fucks my throat. My lover is moaning and playing with my hair. The feeling of him caressing my head and running his fingers through my hair turns me on even more so I take his cock deeper into my throat.

My lips are now even with the base of his cock, I am almost choking. His cock is deep in my throat when he starts telling me loud enough for the next room to hear: "Your mouth feels so good. You love my cock don't you?"

I can only mumble in reply. I pull back my mouth from his cock until I release it then I look him in the eyes and say out loud "I love your cock." I take his cock back into my mouth and fuck his cock with my throat. He can barely hold back and says "Stop, you will make me cum."

"Come here," he says. I stop sucking on his cock and he pushes me to the side then pulls my legs over the side of the bed and forces me into the doggy position. He moves behind me and spreads my cheeks and says "Look at that pink pussy." Next, I feel his tongue on my hole. He expertly licks my ass, probing with his tongue. I feel him licking my hole from top to bottom, swirling his tongue around, then pushing it deep inside my ass. It feels so good to be worshiped like this.

My ass becomes his hot wet pussy. He applies pressure with his tongue, it feels so far up my ass it's like I am being fucked by a small wet cock, he pushes his tongue in then out, licking up my hole and down, then in again. I feel his tongue pushing in deeper, deeper still as my ass opens wide.. I can't help moaning now, the feeling of his tongue fucking me is hitting my g-spot. I am overwhelmed with arousal, with emotion, with love for what is the most intense sex I have ever had. He pulls back and sits up behind me, pulling my ass cheeks apart and saying again "Look at that pussy." At this point, my ass feels like a hot wet pussy.

"Come here," he says again and I turn around to face him, his hard cock in my face. I take his cock into my mouth and begin sucking it gently, wrapping my lips around his cock and moving my mouth up and down his shaft, giving him a hot wet sloppy blow job. He looks down at me.

"That's it baby suck my cock, you know you want it.." he says.

He gently caresses my forehead and brushes my hair from my eyes as he watches my lips making love to his cock, sliding in and out of my mouth.

I am a total faggot now wanting him to love me, complete me with his hard cock inside my mouth. "Mmmm" he moans, " Lie down. "He lies down next to me with his cock in my face and his mouth on my cock. He starts sucking me and I moan. It feels so good to be on the receiving end of a hot warm mouth.. I take his cock in my mouth to return the favor and readjust so that he can fuck my throat. As good as it feels to have him suck my cock, I know that his real interest is elsewhere.

I feel his tongue on my balls then he readjusts and his tongue is in my ass again.

"Oooh how my I love your ass," he says.

While I am sucking on his cock and his tongue is in my ass neither of us can speak, only moan in ecstasy. His tongue is getting my ass ready for his bare cock.

The first time we fucked, completely bare, I didn't even think about using the condoms I set out on the bedstand. It felt completely right to have his bare cock inside of me. I was meant to be his gay whore, feeling him bare when he thrusts into me and finally depositing his load into my ass.

That moment is close again. He says "Get up." I sit up on the bed, on my knees looking into his eyes as he stands near the edge, his rock hard cock standing straight up. He comes over to me, grabs my face with his hands, kisses me full on the lips, then pushes his tongue into my mouth. We kiss passionately for a few seconds and he tells me to turn around.

I turn around so that I am on my knees facing away, upright on the bed, when he reaches around to embrace me, his hands traveling down to my cock, kissing my neck, and rubbing his cock against the crack of my ass. He pushes me down so that I am on my hands and knees then he pulls me closer to the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to fuck you now. You are my faggot." he says.

I feel his cock against my hole, then slowly he pushes inside me, the saliva from his tongue in my ass and from my mouth on his cock, barely allows his cock to enter me but I can feel every inch of him.

He says "You are a whore and you know it."

As he slides his cock in further, he moans as it is all the way in then starts slowly fucking my ass, I moan now feeling his bare cock inside me moving in and out. He starts making exaggerated motions with his hips, taking longer strokes, then strikes up a rhythm. With every stroke his cock pushes deeper inside my ass. I put my head down, resting it on the bed as he pounds my ass, then I raise up and push my ass against his cock, fucking him in return.

His cock thrusts into me as my ass pushes it deeper, I can feel his pelvis bone against my ass. We fuck like this for several minutes and the rythmic sounds his cock and my ass are clearly audible to anyone in the next room or hallway. But I don't care if anyone knows I am gay. I am happy and proud of my handsome lover, the way he possesses me and fucks me.

"Are you ready" he says? I'm going to cum."

Breathless, I say "Yes. Breed me."

"You hot faggot." he says.

He starts fucking me harder, jack hammering my ass.

"Here it is faggot. Take my cum." he says.

He moans loudly with every stroke, each time filling my ass with his cum.

We lie down, holding each other, panting. We kiss deeply again and hold hands. I start stroking my cock then ask him to touch my balls. My cock gets rock hard as I lie next to him, our bodies touching, his hands gently touching my balls and ass. Kiss me I tell him and as we kiss deeply I can feel the cum building. I am ready to cum.

I look into his eyes and say "I love you." At that moment my cock erupts, I moan, kiss him on the lips and he gently caresses my chest. "Your skin is so soft," he says. We lie together for several minutes, gently touching each other, running our fingers through each other's hair and lightly kissing.

"It's time to go," he says. He stands up and says "You have meeting to go to soon, right," "Yes" I say, "but I want to spend the rest of the night in bed with you" I stand next to him as he is tucking his shirt in, He leans over and gives me a quick kiss. Fully dressed now.

He hugs me, holding me close for a few moments, then looks me in the eyes.

"You are a great fuck. I can't wait to see you again," he says.

We break the embrace and he turns to walk out the door. As he opens it, he turns to me and says "Bye." The next sound is that of the heavy hotel door closing shut. I think about taking a shower, but decide to enjoy the freshly fucked feeling for awhile longer. I put on my clothes, and walk out the door back to my straight life.