All Comments on 'Story of a Gay Married Man'

by swansons901

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ToniM1234ToniM1234about 1 month ago

🔥 that was hot

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 1 month ago

This sums it up for me too..."The intimacy of kissing, caressing, sucking, being fucked, and receiving a load of cum completes me."

Secretbottom713Secretbottom71329 days ago

So completely true to life. Once you've tasted cock, you know. When I finally admitted my desire for it and acted on it, the act of kneeling and taking a stranger into my mouth completed me. I knew instantly I was born to bottom for man after man. Everything about it completed me. Submission, service, being a vessel of gay pleasure - it's all so incredible. So much hotter and ore satisfying then being with a woman.

GayleCDVS120sGayleCDVS120s29 days ago

As a formerly straight married man who hid his sexuality, I now know that only cock can satisfy my hunger. As you can tell from my name, I am a crossdresser. I smoke Virginia Slims 120's. I openly smoke like a woman - limp wristed, giving off gay vibes to everyone. When a man calls me a faggot, i go above and beyond to let him know he's right. I am a faggot. Just feels soooo good being me! :)

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196929 days ago

Thanks for such a hot, descriptive narrative about the awesome intimacy fagots like us experience with the right lover. Hate he couldn't return after your evening meetings! Love your beautiful love story!

james65gwmjames65gwm29 days ago

i love the kiising and sucking so much ...ive had many lovers just like this man.... always a good cum for us both

HankHill87HankHill8724 days ago

That was great! The pacing was amazing. I wish I read this when my wife wasn't home so I can jerk off to it for the first time

Married_Bi_HornyMarried_Bi_Horny7 days ago

I fucking love this story! Five stars! I can tell you get it. You and I are much the same. When she goes out of town or I do, it's a no-brainer that I am hooking up. Last time, I sucked three cocks in a weekend. I also love the faggot cock. One thing I need with hook ups is what I call a "female presence." Either the other guy or me or both of us need to play the role of the woman. Keep the stories coming, and I'll keep cumming!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Very hot story…Love the intensity of stories written by men married to wives, but whose raw unbridled sexuality is all about worshiping and taking cock. And especially if they like dressing like a woman…that’s my dream now..to fall completely in love with a sexy trans woman…even better if she’s needy, clingy, self-centered, and hopefully even pouty and bitchy at times..imagining her in a satin gown, gazing into my eyes and sliding a really tight ring onto my finger..whispering “lawfully wedded” and giggling..She’d be set for life with her rich husband..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswansons901@swansons901
I am married to a woman, but I am secretly gay and a transvestite. I am straight acting in public, but in the bedroom I am an affectionate, attentive, submissive, and passionate gay bottom. I often crossdress to intensify my erotic desire to be a wife to a masculine man.