Story of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As final preparation, she said a brief, silent prayer to whatever god has blessed Charles with a Magic Cock. She prayed that she could be given the gift of a magic throat.

Then, she opened wide and began.

Three things quickly became apparent to Abby.

The first was that every blowjob she had ever given before was terribly inadequate. She had never shied from going down on a man, but kneeling in oral worship was a whole new thing. Committing to the throatfuck, beginning at speed, and having no care for your own comfort was something completely new to her.

The second was that doing it right was hard. There was a lot to keep track of. She had to obliterate past her gag reflex and renew that effort fresh almost every second. She had to keep her mouth wide open to avoid touching him with her teeth, but also lock her lips onto his skin so she could provide suction. Her neck quickly grew stiff, so Abby began incorporating her knees as well--turning her whole body into a single fluid effort to plunge his cock as deeply and quickly as she could into her face.

The third was that every moment she had spent living up until this one was completely wasted. From the moment the tip of his cock landed on her lips, she knew that Charles Winter was nothing short of a god living among the world of men. Her whole body quaked with pleasure. The taste of sweat on his shaft was like honey on her tongue. She had originally thought that the blowjob training machines had vibrators on them to associate positive feelings with the blowjob, but now she knew that it was to mimic the actual experience. Her pussy was on fire, with micro-orgasms pulsing through her body with each impalement of her face.

It was more than just pleasure. It was purpose. Forget everything else in the world. She was on this planet to serve The Dick. Anything and everything that she could do to serve it better would be done enthusiastically. Fill up her chest with fake tits. Give her an ass that he could really see ripple when he smacked it. Hell, if they could go in and remove her gag reflex, she wanted that too. She was a plaything, dedicated entirely to the pleasure that she could bring to This Cock. Call her a slut, a bitch, a whore, a dirty, filthy, depraved fuckdoll. She didn't care. Just let her serve.

Charles Winter's Dick inspired her past the limits of her body. Her gag reflex was building with each thrust, but she was serving a higher purpose. Let it build. She would fuck right past it. Her muscles were aching with the aggression of a her first facefuck. That didn't matter either. She would find new muscles, new angles, and new ways to meet her goal. She would use her body up and break it apart before she loosened her pace even a little.

It wasn't about proving something to herself. It wasn't about the pleasure that facefucking him was giving her. It wasn't even about earning the right to do this more often, although she wanted that too. It was about giving The Dick the pleasure It deserved. Call it a simple expression of worship.

Time faded away. The room was long gone. There was just Abby and The Dick. There was just the whore and the The Cock. All else was void.

Suddenly, Abby felt hands in her hair, pulling her head back. Alarm filled her and Abby tried to push her face back down on The Cock, despite the resistance. To her horror, she found that The Cock was withdrawing as well. With a 'pop', her lips came free from It.

"Noooo!" Abby exclaimed.

"Relax, honey," a calm voice said in her ear. Abby took in her surroundings. She had forgotten where she was. Charles was standing above her, looking down with apparent amusement. It was Lainey holding her head by her hair. She was kneeling behind Abby, apparently to hold her still. Valerie was standing next to Charles, a hand on his chest and her fantastic tits pressed against him.

"Well, Charles," Valerie said. "How did she do? Do you want her around to play with?"

"I think we can work with that, yeah," Charles said with a small smile. "Mark her."

Abby didn't know what he meant by that, but soon guessed. Valerie dropped her hand from Charles chest down to His Cock. She began to stroke.

Abby's breath quickened, realizing what was about to happen. Lainey's hands landed on the side of Abby's head, gently guiding it to a proper landing zone. Abby obeyed the guidance, looking up at her Idol as Valerie jerked It off.

"Give it to me," Abby begged, her voice meek and humble. "Please, mark me. I want it. I want to bathe in it. Ohhh please."

Suddenly, Charles came. As the first drop of cum landed on Abby's cheek, she came too. Her orgasm tore through her body like a raging inferno. Lainey's tight grip on her face held her in place as her body writhed. A second strand of cum on her forehead, then in her mouth as she squealed, then across her nose. Abby felt each drop of her baptism with fresh glory. Nothing would ever be the same.

Finally, it was done. Abby breathed deep, aching gasps of air. Lainey's hands dropped away and Abby dropped slunk to the ground. She opened her eyes, looking up at her new Master.

Charles stretched, giving a little bit of a groan as he did so. "Well that was fun," he commented. "Enough work for today." He glanced down at His Cock, twisted his head slightly, then gave a little pat on Valerie's ass. "Hey, there's another drop. Get that for me, would ya?"

"Yes sir," Valerie said, her face exploding into a grin. She bent over, sucking the drop of cum off the tip of his cock. As she did, Abby could see her cum. Her orgasm was short, but her eyes bulged out and a single moan of pleasure escaped the suction of her painted lips. Abby saw Valerie's neck strain as she sucked, seeking to draw out any last drops of Charles' cum. Then, she stood back up straight and awaited her next orders. Lainey took up position on the other side of Charles. They had all apparently forgotten about Abby, who was still working on catching her breath.

"Well let's put on a movie or something," Charles said with a shrug. "Maybe some video games. Get some girls dancing so we have some entertainment."

"Yes sir," Lainey nodded. She hurried out to fulfill his commands. Charles walked casually towards the door, his hand on Valerie's ass.

"Oh! Annie," Charles said. "One more thing."

She quickly decided that she would be whatever he decided to call her. Annie looked up from the floor, the cum still drying on her face.

"Is there anything else that might be a problem if you were to stay here? Any boyfriend who knows you're here or anything?"

"An article," Annie said. "To be published tonight if I don't stop it."

"Ah! I knew there would be something. Cancel it now."

"Yes sir," Annie nodded fervently. She hurried to find her pants and the phone within them. She canceled the article and then turned off the phone. The final bit of Abigail disappeared into the tower.

Meanwhile, a few of Charles' friends showed Annie her way to the enhancement specialist.

--- Five weeks later ---

Annie rode her orgasm to completion on the fuck-machine, using her throat to earn the last quakes of pleasure. It paled in comparison to the experience of the Real Thing, but it was still a nice release. It also helped her work away that last tiny pesky bit of gag reflex. Anything to serve The Dick better.

She had waited for an hour and a half in line to use the machine, so she courteously hurried in unstrapping herself from it and letting the next slut have her turn. As she stood, she found one of the other girls waiting for her.

"Charles wants to see you," the girl said. Annie tried to remember this girl's name, but couldn't quite summon it. There were so many girls and many of them looked similar. Annie was pretty sure she had eaten this girl's pussy while she swallowed a dildo, but that didn't exactly narrow the population of girls down.

"Okay," Annie said excitedly. "Where is he?"

"The lounge area," the girl said. "He said no rush. He's charming a few people who came looking for you."

"Looking for me?" Annie said with a frown.

"Yes," the girl nodded. "It's not a big deal. It happens every now and then."

"Ok," Annie said. Despite the "no rush", Annie wasted no time in hurrying to the lounge area. Being close to Charles meant enticing him and His Dick. The trick was to be around him and to look enticing at the moment he decided he wanted to get off. Then you were lucky enough to get used.

Annie had been permitted to serve twice since entering the tower five weeks ago.

The first was a part of a welcome party with her and five other sluts, about a week into her stay. She and the other five new girls were each tied into a swing, brand-new tits to the skylights and heads leaning back with eager mouths open. Charles had taken his time, testing out each of his news toys with His Cock. He fucked Annie's mouth three times, each for almost thirty glorious seconds. He played with her new perky tits as he did it. Annie was pleased that he liked them. He ended up cumming on another girl's chest--a redhead with beautiful green eyes and a throat like a black hole--but that was okay with Annie. Just the chance to taste It was enough for her. She was happy he was pleased.

The second time was a little different. Charles had "parties" almost every night, which were more like orgies than any party Annie had ever been to. He filled the lounge with all his fuckdolls. All the girls would fuck each other while Charles walked among them and picked some favorites to come up to the loft with him. Once upstairs, his favorites for the evening would do whatever he wanted. Sometimes girls ended up on the beds, in the swings, or in the hot tub. Sometimes he brought them upstairs just for eye candy and he only fucked one or two of them. No girl ever minded. They were there to please.

Annie had been up to the loft as eye candy a few times, but the one time that she really got his attention was with a brunette that Annie thought was named Tracy--although it's possible that Charles renamed her midway through the evening. He sometimes did that. Annie and Tracy took a double-ended dildo, with two perfect recreations of Charles' cock on either side, and each deepthroated their end. Then they met in the middle and kissed in passionate embrace. Charles saw this and decided both girls would be his playthings that night.

While Annie was perfectly ready to gobble Charles' real cock again, he decided he wanted her to ride him instead. Annie was happy to oblige. Anything to please. She mounted him, descended her perpetually-soaked pussy onto his dick, and rode hard. Her big fake tits flapped in the air with the ferocity of her mounting. Meanwhile Tracy got down low and cradled Charles' balls in her mouth. A few other girls got involved, one dangling her massive tits over Charles' face so he could suck on them. He fondled another girl's chest. Annie didn't know if he ever actually looked at Annie as she rode him, but that didn't matter. Serving The Cock was a group effort. She was just glad to do her part.

Also, Charles' Cock felt just as amazing in her pussy as in her throat. She hadn't thought that was possible, but it was true. He came inside her and all the girls around him, knowing they had brought The Cock to completion, came together. It was a lovely memory. She revisited it frequently in her fuck-machine sessions.

Now, Charles had specifically requested to see her. She hurried to the lounge area. She was dressed in the unform of sluts for the day--Charles liked all his toys to match--which was a red knee-high boots with spiked heels and a large red leather collar around her neck. Charles liked the collars. Annie thought it was because it showed ownership. To complete the outfit, there was a red lingerie set that had numerous straps, but carefully avoided covering her tits, pussy, or ass. It wasn't meant for comfort or concealment, but it did a fantastic job of showing that she was an eager slut who wanted to please Charles.

Annie entered the lounge and saw Charles. As whenever she laid eyes on him, a smile burst onto her face. She stood up tall, hoping that he would like the way her tits looked. Then, she noticed that there were two police officers next to Charles. Charles must have just told a joke, because the officers were laughing. Annie could tell that they had spent a while with Charles already, realizing that they liked him and wanted him to be happy. It was easier for girls to realize this, because Charles could frequently just take out His Dick and make them realize nothing else mattered, but he tended to keep It in his pants when charming men. He could charm them just the same, it just took longer.

"Hi, Abigail," Charles said warmly. "There you are."

"Here I am," Abigail said sweetly, hoping he noticed that her tits were here too.

"You're... you're Abigail?" one of the cops said. "You look a little... different than your picture."

"Well I was probably wearing more clothes in my picture," Abigail said with a giggle.

"Well... yes..." the other cop said, looking away from Abigail. "On that note, do you mind putting something on? We'd like to chat with you for a minute."

"Do I have to? I really am more comfortable like this," Abigail said.

"Ummm... fine," the cop said, still not looking at Abigail.

"Well I think you had some questions for Abigail, didn't you officers?" Charles asked.

"Yeah, we did," the first cop said. "Charles, I hate to ask you... but... can we speak with Abigail on our own?"

"Oh of course," Charles said. "But please, don't leave without saying goodbye. I had to get that recipe you were talking about."

"We promise," the second cop said with a smile. They must have had a great conversation, because a great rapport had been built between the men.

Charles stepped away, giving Abigail's chest an appreciative gaze as he walked past. Abigail's eyes never left him. She stood straight, displaying herself for him until he was out of view. Then, Abigail turned to the police officers.

"Hello Abigail," the first cop said. He was bold enough to look at her, but was careful to keep his eyes on her face and not her body. The second cop still wouldn't look directly at her.

"Hi officer," Abigail said with a smile. "What can I do for you today?"

"We're here on a well-being check," the first officer said. "You... you disappeared over a month ago."

"No I didn't," Abigail said with a frown. "I just moved in here."

"But nobody knew that," the officer said carefully.

"Am I required to announce it?" Abigail said, letting the confusion show on her face. "I thought there were abandonment clauses and such in the lease."

"There are... but it's still highly unusual. And some of your loved ones were very worried."

"Well tell them I'm fine," Abigail said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "I'm just having some fun here. I think I'm entitled to a little relaxation." She giggled. "Or... you know... some fun that's not so relaxing."

"Let me ask you this," the second cop said, finally turning his attention to her. His eyes flickered down to her exposed body repeatedly. Every time he forced himself to look at her face, they seemed to drop again, as if weighed down by her tits. "Is anyone telling you to say this? Are you in any danger? Because we can help you."

"No, no," Abigail shook her head. "None of that at all. I'm having the time of my life and I'm perfectly safe. What brought you here, anyways?"

"We found notes from your last story," the second cop said. "They seemed to be about Charles Winter and this place."

"Well yeah, that's how I met him," Abigail nodded. "I interviewed him, we hit it off, and I haven't really left since."

"And... and he's not... um... keeping you here?" the first cop chimed in.

"Guys, you've met Charles," Abigail said, an appeal in her voice. "Does he really seem like the guy whose going to be locking a princess in a tower? That's just silly."

That was the breaking point. Abigail could see both men grin, nod, and agree with her.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," the first cop said.

"Can we tell your family that you're here?" the second cop said.

"Can you just tell them I'm safe?" Abigail asked with a mild plea on her face. "Hell, tell them I'm shacking up with a guy, if you want. I just don't want mom and dad coming here and lecturing me, you know?" She paused, smiled, and added, "I had a very religious upbringing and I don't think mom would like that I'm 'living in sin'."

"Yeah, that's fine," the first cop said. "We'll tell them you're safe and sound."

Abigail asked one of the sluts lounging on a couch to go get Charles, so he could say goodbye. Charles and the officers talked for fifteen more minutes, most of which was spent with the cops laughing at Charles jokes.

Finally, at the end of the conversation, when the cops would have been willing to sign over their pensions to the man they had developed such a connection with, Charles said, "Hey guys, why don't we save some time here. I have a lot of friends staying with me. Sometimes they are so excited to stay with me that they forget to mention it to everyone. If you think some girls might be shacking up with me, why don't you just give me a call? I'll tell you if they're here, you can speak to them on the phone, you don't have to come all the way up here, and families get answers real quick."

"That's a good idea," the first cop nodded. "Just give us a number to call and we'll do that."

"Great! Valerie over here will get that number for you," Charles said, gesturing to a girl. Abigail thought her name was Jessica and Valerie was a whole other girl, but she must have been wrong. Valerie smiled warmly, extended a business card to the men, and then stepped back to await further instructions.

"Listen guys, it was great chatting with you, but I think that Abby here is starting to get a little riled up, so I better attend to her," Charles said with his trademark smile. Abby was so glad that he had noticed. She had felt the wetness dripping down her legs for almost ten minutes.

"Ok, have fun!" the cops smiled as they walked back to the elevator. When the doors closed, Charles turned and faced Abby.

"I'm sorry if I didn't cover my tracks well enough," Abby said meekly.

"Oh don't worry about it," Charles said with a wave of his hand. "Now I know some cops who will tell me who they're worried about." He shrugged. "In every hurtle, there's an opportunity. I mean, just look at you."

Abby bit her lip invitingly, let her eyes drop to his crotch, then looked back at his eyes. "Just look?" she asked.

Charles smiled, accepting her invitation. "No, of course not."

He brought her to the window of the lounge. The city spread out below him. He placed her back against the window, then allowed Abby to free The Dick from his jeans. This time, rather than Abby doing the work, Charles decided to set his own pace. Abby's head was against the glass and she held very still while he fucked her throat. She opened wide and worshipped in passive submission.

As Charles fucked her face, he looked out over the city in front of him. "So many opportunities," he mused.

Abby hoped that he would take all the opportunities he wanted. She hoped that he would own the whole city and every slut inside it if he wanted. If he wanted, he should own the whole world. Anything he wanted. Every bitch he wanted. Every throat. Abby just wanted him to be happy.

Charles came in her throat. Even as she choked on it, rapidly swallowing what she could, Abby came too. The pleasure was as pure as the first time.

Then, Charles pulled his Magic Dick out of her needy whore mouth and wandered off to do something or someone else. Abby savored each drop of cum as she swallowed it.

Somewhere in her mind, far back and almost in another world entirely, she could see a headline written: "Magic Dick changes the world." Then, she let the thought go. It would be a great story--the story of a lifetime--but she didn't think that anyone would believe it until they experienced it themselves. Abby had experienced it and she would never be the same.