Story of a Lusty Wife

Story Info
Cuckold hubby encouraged wife to go astray.
10.8k words
4
15.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story has elements of shameless craze for sex, use of dirty and humiliating words, rough abusive behaviour and cuckoldry. If that is not your area of interest, please avoid going through.)

Well, we are a couple engaged as lecturers in a central university. I am 32, my wife Moumita is 28. We were married about two years back. We are both good looking and slim. I am 5'7" and Moumita is 5'4". Moumita has a glamorous look due to presence of right amount of flesh at right places of her body and she has, by general standard, a beautiful face, lengthy eyelashes. She has curly hairs upto her shoulders. Ours was an arranged marriage and within six months of our marriage, Moumita got selected for the post of lecturer in the same department and University, where I had been working for last four years.

It may sound strange, but on the very bridal night, I discovered that Moumita was a slutty wife even though she was a virgin as she screamed a lot and had bleeding as my member tore her hymen on the bridal night. But why I call her slutty? On the bridal night she was not ashamed as newly wed girls normally are. Though I kissed her first, she responded passionately by sucking my lips and pushing her tongue un my mouth to tease my tongue. She didn't hesitate as I took away her blouse and exposed her tender 34 size flesh mounds by unhooking her bra. She had guided my mouth to her nipples, which became stiff by then, to suck and even encouraged me to mildly bite them.

On our bridal night, Moumita let me pull down her panty without any fuss to expose her sexy clean shaved pussy to my view and as I kissed her nether lips, she pressed my head and frankly told me that she wanted me to perform oral caress on her pussy, which I did most delightfully. The damp smell mingled with that of French perfume, the first experience of looking at a sexy cunt, her sexy moans and the juicy slit turned me crazy and I was devouring her delicious pussy like a hungry wolf.

When she was aroused enough by my oral caress, Moumita told me in a whispering voice that she would enjoy to be dominated by me. She even told me that she was ready to take my hard cock in her mouth and suck it, but I should make her feel that I was compelling her to do it against her will. By that time, Moumita had already pulled down my brief and was caressing my throbbing cock in her palms. As she wanted, I played the role of a dominant husband forcing her to open her mouth and pushed my 5.5' hard meat in her mouth and she sucked it lovingly like a child enjoying a lollypop. Later I lifted her legs like a macho man exposing her overflowing cunt and made a rough entry as Moumita wanted.

However, the rough entry of the hard dick in her virgin pussy was too painful and she screamed in pain, tears were in her eyes and she pleaded for mercy. I stopped immediately and pulled out myself and discovered the bedsheet stained in blood. I thought I did something brutal and begged forgiveness. Moumita smiled at me and asked, "Do you mind if I use dirty abusive words while making love?"

Without understanding properly I assured that I won't mind. Moumita looked at me and said, "My husband is a horny bull and you have made me your whore."

I was a bit surprised at her choice of words nevertheless I enjoyed as the macho man in me felt a kind of victory to dominate my wife and made her confess that a bull like me made her my whore. Moumita looked at me and with a naughty and sexy smile on her face extended her hands to me and said, "Don't bother about the blood, it happens when a bull plants himself inside a maid to ravish her virginity. It pained at that time, now I am ready to serve my boss. Please come and devour me as you wish, I am ready for complete surrender."

It was too explicit an invitation that no husband could defy on the bridal night. So soon I and Moumita were on bed, our naked bodies clinging to each other in utter sexual passion. I was alternately sucking her melons like mangoes. She guided my fingers to her love tunnel and I fingered them making her moan like a cheap whore. But more surprises were in store for me. When I made a second entry in her pussy, she was crazier than before. Moumita pretended that she was getting fucked by me against her will and I understood the roleplay she enjoyed. So I too started using abusive words and said, "Sali, nokhre mat dikha, teri chut fad dunga aaj...aajke bad tu meri randi ban kar rahegi." (Don't make a fuss, I will tore away your cunt...after today you will remain as my whore.)

Moumita was too aroused by my words because it fitted perfectly to the roleplay she wished and she too started addressing me as "motherchod" (mother fucker), "behenchodd" (sister fucker) and pretended to fight with me to escape, though in reality we were getting closer to our first orgasm as I my dick was plumbing her sexy tunnel mercilessly and she thrusted her pelvis upwards to get harder thrusts. In ten to fifteen minutes we had our first climax and I failed to retain myself and ejaculated uncontrollably inside her pussy. Moumita hugged me tightly and bit my lips in passion as my warm semen spurted on the walls of her vagina. But I knew I had come too early.

When we disengaged, Moumita said, "Look at what a mess you have created between my thighs."

It was a dirty but arousing spectacle. Moumita's nether lips parted, her pubic area smeared in saliva, her own love juice, blood and sticky semen. I cleaned her pubic area carefully with soft napkins and as I could feel from her sexy glances, I buried my face once again between her sexy thighs giving another round of oral caress to my newly wed sexy wife. Moumita lost all control and whispered to fuck her again. But I had lost my erection after ejaculating once and my dick was in a semi-erect state. Moumita's fingers reached for my cock and she understood my problem. Soon Moumita changed her position and took my cock in her mouth and began to give sensuous caress my her sexy lips and tongue. The newly wed couple was having their first 69 then.

Soon I was hard again. We broke away from 69. Moumita pretended to resist my attempt to invade her pussy while I pretended to ravish her against her will. The role play continued hardly for ten minutes after which my tool was buried inside the hot pussy of Moumita and both of us got busy in enjoying the most intimate relation between a husband and a wife. We were primitive man and woman that spoke dirty and enjoyed without slightest inhibition.

Having ejaculated once, I had a better control and went on battering the soft muscles of Moumita's vagina like a brute and she enjoyed it. Twice atleast she had terrible orgasms as I watched her clenching her teeth, scratching my back and moving her head this way and that frantically. After nearly forty-five minutes, we had our mutual climax and as I ejaculated my load in her love tunnel, I could hear Moumita moan, "I'm your sexy bitch...ooh...myy... good...uhh don't leave me, boss..."

But even after that all shattering love making, when we disengaged, Moumita asked me to give her oral caress for sometime, which I gave, and she enjoyed it like a whore. Since that night, my slutty wife Moumita regularly enjoyed one oral session at the beginning of our sexual session and another after both of us had climaxed. As we became very friendly, one night after a satisfying love session, I was getting ready to give her oral caress and as I parted her labia lips with my fingers, I said to her, "I think you could right now take one more hot cock in your craving pussy, my sexy slut."

Moumita looked at me and said, "It could be more than one."

We both laughed aloud and then after a few days I asked her views about flirting and getting involved with someone else just as an enjoyment. Moumita told me that she was not against the idea but she didn't want any known person or someone staying in and around us in such affairs as such liaison could have subsequent ramifications. She insisted for "most temporary" persons for such affairs.

The issue did not come up for further discussion nor implementation for next six months. It was the month of October when we had an excursion program and I and Moumita were given the charge to lead about 35 departmental students of the final semester to the three places of historical importance. Though most of the students were Indians, the group had two South African students named John and Peter. Both of them were in their mid-twenties and had stout body of athletes. John was about six feet, while Peter was around 6.3. Both had thick lips and what was remarkable about them was their sparkling white teeth that almost dazzled from their dark faces. Peter was almost bald with his little hairs cut so short that it gave an impression of his being bald. But Peter's lips were remarkably pink. John, however, had small curly hairs on his head with short but tough whiskers under his nose. And both looked shy and sexy.

Before the actual excursion, I one day asked Moumita what was her idea about flirting with those South African guys. Moumita blushed and said that she was afraid that those boys would be like demons on bed. That night while making love, I told Moumita to fantasize about being with one of them and she was wet like a whore.

The university had arranged for a night bus for our travel. On the actual day of the journey, 28 students (19 boys including John and Peter, and 9 girls) finally participated. While boarding the bus, I whispered to Moumita, "You could try your luck with John and Peter, if you like. I won't mind."

Moumita looked disapprovingly at me and blushed. The journey started in the evening. Being the month of October we all could feel the chill breeze after 8 AM. I and Moumita had occupied two seats beside each other at the 2nd row. At nine o'clock, we stopped for dinner in a hotel. While boarding after the dinner, I and Moumita preferred our seats towards the back rows of the bus on the left side and the seats on the right were occupied by John and Peter. I and Moumita covered us under a blanket and soon in the darkness of the bus we started caressing each other.

At around midnight the bus stopped for a tea break and toilet. It was a break of twenty minutes. When we boarded the bus again, Peter told me to take the seat beside him as he wanted to discuss some assignment with me. John humbly asked Moumita if he could sit beside her for sometime as I was occupying his seat. Moumita consented.

As I took my seat, Peter whispered to me, "We had been watching you and Ma'am even in the darkness. We thought Ma'am might enjoy an unusual flavour. We are not going to tell anyone what we saw, just let's have our share of pleasure. We thought it would be ok with a horny couple like you."

Now, though slightly embarrassed, I didn't protest as that was what we expected. In the darkness I kept an eye on my wife and John on the left seats. John had already pushed himself under the blanket of Moumita. There were some quiet but uncomfortable movements of Moumita under the blanket and I was sure, John had started groping her. Soon I noticed Moumita's head on the chest of John. Even in the darkness I could see John's hands moving under the blanket from top to bottom of her body. Without making a sound, Moumita and John were enjoying the cuddling under the cover of the blanket. I grew hard watching John fondling my wife in the darkness of the bus. At one point I even saw Jonh's lips taking Moumita's lip between his and sucking.

For about an hour, John kept enjoying with my wife and then he exchanged his seat with Peter. Sitting beside me, John whispered in my ears, "She is a real hot babe, dude. If you two agree, we could have more fun during the trip."

When I didn't answer, John put his hand on my zipper to feel how hard I was and whispered again, "I got the answer. Watch Peter and Ma'am and you will be harder."

Yes, Peter was then under Moumita's blanket and I could feel he was guiding her hand to his zipper to feel his manhood. I could hear a suppressed moan of awe my wife as she touched Peter's tool. Peter's head was under the blanket and as I could

guess, he was busy sucking her nipple. Though they were covered by a blanket, yet from their odd silhouette movements I had a feeling that Moumita's plazo was pulled towards her feet. Peter remained beside her for about an hour and when he left the seat beside Moumita, John took his place again. It remained dark both inside and outside the bus till 4.30 AM and John and Peter continued to alternate their position and enjoying their turns with Moumita.

When the darkness became thinner, I was asked to sit beside Moumita. Her face revealed exhaustion, radiance of pleasure and horny glances at the same time. In a discreet way, I tried to assess how far John and Peter had advanced with her or explored her. Under the blanket I discovered all the buttons of her tops open and the bra was hanging from one shoulder. Her thighs and pussy were all bare and her plazo and panty were lying near her ankles. I knew John and Peter had not left any part of her unexplored. I silently moved my hands on her boobs and OMG, her nipples were still stiff and her mounds were wet and sticky. I explored her clean shaved pussy, it was in a mess, smeared with her own discharge. To my surprise, her bare thighs were wet and sticky too. When I asked her through the glances how the experience was, my wife put her thumb and index finger together to covey that it was excellent.

After I took my seat beside her, Moumita started putting her dresses in order. At around 6 AM, the bus arrived at the hotel booked for the excursion team. Girls students were given one room each for every three girls while boys students were given five four bedded rooms to accommodate themselves. I and Moumita were given a special suite on the first floor. It took about forty-five minutes to complete all the formalities and as I and Moumita were moving towards our suite, John came to me and whispered, "We have prepared her like a hot bitch, give her the best. In case you need help, I and Peter are ready to assist."

What was arousing in the darkness of the bus, seemed obnoxious at day time and I sneered at John and retired to our suite with my sexy wife. Once in the room, I thought of refreshing us first. But Moumita locked the door and hugging me tight said, "My darling, I want an intimate session with you right now. Those bastards did so naughty things that aroused me too much. Right now, I am like a hot bitch..."

I responded by pulling her roughly to the soft bed and said, "Tell me the details of all the naughty things they did to you and how you enjoyed."

Without much conversation, Moumita started to take away her dresses and gave her tops to me to watch. Out of six buttons, three were not in their places. Her bra hooks were in places but quite loose, perhaps due to hard pulls they had to bear. But the worst were her panty and plazo - the panty was wet to the point of dripping while certain parts of the plazo were wet and stained. Moumita stood all naked in front of me and one could tell what passionate caress her body had underwent. But the worst was a damp sexy odour that emanated from her nude body and on her bare boobs, abdomen and thighs their were sticky marks that resembled dried up semen drops.

I looked questioningly at my wife, then standing all nude before me. She smiled and brought out something from the pocket of her plazo and threw it to me. It was her hanky and was almost dripping and sticky. Moumita explained that in the darkness of the bus, both John and Peter made her to caress their hard throbbing cocks and to jack off them while they finger fucked her pussy. First it was John. When Moumita felt that he was about to burst, she kept her hanky ready to prevent the possibility of a visible mess by wiping his ejaculation. But the volume of his release was awesome and her hanky proved insufficient to cover it up. John asked her to use her plazo or panty to clean up and hide the mess. However, the same thing repeated with Peter and Moumita thought it better to use her panty to wipe out the huge cum he released.

But Moumita had no idea what horny bulls John and Peter were. Everytime they took seat beside her, they not only fondled and fingered her but made her to take care of their aroused flesh rods and masturbate them. Her hanky was not in a position to take further load of cum after both of them ejaculated once in it and then Moumita was asked by them to use her plazo and panty to wipe out their subsequent ejaculations. During the night, Moumita had given them hand jobs thrice to each. Moumita admitted to me that under the blanket, both John and Peter had pushed her head making her take her mouth to their dicks and give lip services to both.

As she got engaged in raw sexual enjoyment with them, John and Peter took her over dripping hanky and panty and while enjoying fondling her privates they wiped the dripping hanky and the panty on her bare boobs, thighs, abdomen telling her that she would feel their presence around her from the sticky smell even shen they were not near. They were so right. As Moumita stood naked in our suite I could notice her tender body smeared by their cum, which had dried by then on her body. Her tender and soft melons had still partially pigmentation due to passionate squeezing they had received.

Moumita's appearance aroused my cuckold self and I was dying to fuck my wife, who had received passionate caress all through the night from those South African students. So I pulled her naked body towards me. I found her extremely wet, I could smell the odour of their dried semen on her body and yet I had no reservation to suck and lick her love triangle till such time Moumita asked me to penetrate her. As I was pumping her hard, I heard her screaming the names of John and Peter. I understood that although mating with me, Moumita was fantasizing about being taken by her students. We had a forty minute long violent love making session in the early morning in our suite. It was very hot and passionate session. After we both climaxed, we laid down naked for about half an hour and then I took Moumita to the attached toilet to clean her of the mess. She washed her hanky, panty and plazo to remove the sticky load. I soaped every inch of her body removing the dried semen from her bare skin and once we completed bathing we returned to bed and engaged in robust 69 and ended up fucking.

After breakfast and rest, at around 11 o'clock, we set out with the students to visit the temples of historical importance that had architectural engravements on the walls. Some of the engravings depicted men women intimate physical poses, which were sculptured hundreds of years ago by the king to arouse desires of sex among his subjects to counter the rising barrenness of his kingdom. I noticed that most of the Indian students avoided watching or questioning about the sculptures that had direct sexual connotation. However, John and Peter were more interested in knowing the historical background of those sculptures that depicted intimate physical poses of opposite genders.

One of the sculptures depicted a woman being kissed by a man, while another man cupped one of her breasts and yet another man was seen with his face buried between the legs of the woman. I overheard John asking Moumita if group sex was common in those days and if that ws still prevalent in India. I didn't hear Moumita's reply. The rest of the day passed without anything remarkable.

Next day, we had a program to visit a tiger reserve that was about fifty kilometres from our hotel. There was a remnant of a royal palace, that was more than three centuries older, inside the forest area. It took the whole day to cover the ruins. But it didn't escape my notice that Moumita along with John and Peter were missing from the rest of us for nearly one and half hour. However, they were present before the entire group set for a lunch under the tent erected for the purpose.