Story of a Lusty Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the boys agreed, Moumita got busy again sucking my cock while Peter pulled down her panty and she was without a thread on her whole body. John and Peter seductively played with her labia lips, kissed, licked and sucked her tempting nether lips and then as Peter started licking her vaginal orifice, John lifted her legs, parted her ass cheeks with his hands and his tongue was soon inside her ass hole. Her body was writhing in passion as two tongues started performing on her vaginal and arse holes and often inserted their fingers in both her holes fingering her pussy and rectal holes quite vigorously.

Moumita was moaning shamelessly in excitement and with her growing arousal she started sucking my dick. The intensity of her sucking my member increased in proportion to the intensity of the boys sucking and fingering her holes. With her beautiful sexy body, she looked like the actress of a porno movie engaged in group sex. I was at the top of my arousal and after about fifteen to twenty minutes, I was unable to bear the way my wife was sucking me and uncontrollably I ejaculated in her mouth as a shattering orgasm overtook me. I withdrew shamefully from her mouth, my member slowly becoming flaccid.

Moumita's mouth was being flooded by my cum. She gestured to John and Peter that whoever would kiss her semen smeared face first, would be allowed to put his throbbing member first in her pussy. John instantly jumped on her and planted a passionate lip to lip kiss even though Moumita's mouth still carried the load I had discharged minutes ago. His tongue and lips stained in my semen began to lick her face and boobs smearing them. He seemed to enjoy a wild erotic pleasure as his hands simultaneously kneaded her flesh mounds most vigorously.

Peter was looking slightly frustrated as John had instantly understood Moumita's gesture and had responded immediately, which gave him the edge over Peter to fuck Moumita's pussy first. In fact, after long foreplay with three horny males, Moumita was too horny to get her pussy filled and ploughed by a horny male.

As usual, after discharging once, I was having problem to regain my erection. I was blaming my weakness within my mind when I saw John lifting the legs of Moumita towards the ceiling. Her pussy was in a mess in her own discharge and the saliva of the boys. Even her asshole oozed their saliva and mingled with the vaginal discharge of Moumita. Lifting her legs, John was parting her labia lips with one hand. As he held his mammoth black cock to invade Moumita's pussy, I began to feel the fresh flow of blood in my cock, which started to regain its hardness.

I was looking with astonishment how my cock had become hard watching John ready to penetrate my wife. I watched with awe as John placed his nearly 8.5" long and thick tool near her slit and moved it sensuously, rubbing it all over her vaginal area. I anxiously awaited to watch how the young South African boy would put his tool in the most tender hole of my sexy wife. In fact, placing his hard dick near her orifice, he gave a push and Moumita screamed in pain. Thrice did he try but Moumita was too tight for such a massive meat and she screamed everytime.

But suddenly my attention was diverted as Moumita said something in a blurred voice and before I could understand, I saw John lying on his back on the bed while Moumita was on him facing him. John was telling her, "You make it convenient to take my tool in your pussy since you're screaming whenever I tried to insert."

"No, John", appealed Moumita, "You're too big, you will tear me apart."

John roughly pulled her on his naked body, his perpendicular shaft was poking just at the opening of her most sensitive hole. He said, "You should have thought before promising the rare gift to your slaves. Now that your slaves did everything you wanted, you will now fulfill your assurance and your juicy hot cunt will be slave to the dicks of your slaves."

John pressed her buttocks roughly and most probably the tip of his huge manhood made a slight entry making Moumita scream, "Please John, don't force that big thing...I will die."

"Have you ever heard of a woman dying while taking a cock inside?" John asked sarcastically.

He took his hand between his and Moumita's body and held his black demon in his hand and ordered Moumita, "You will press yourself in."

John's hand gripped Moumita by her waist and roughly pressed her downward. Moumita moved her head frantically and then gave a loud scream, "Oh my God...you are tearing me apart. Please have mercy... aaah...aaah..."

John hardly paid heed to her scream and kept on pushing his pelvis upward till the time he felt his massive meat buried inside her tunnel. Moumita was stunned by the ferocity of his entry and tears were in her eyes. John ordered Moumita, "Keep doing up and down. This is called woman on top position. You will enjoy it."

As I watched my wife in her upside-down position on John and doing the task of plumbing herself, I knew that she had started enjoying and it made me harder. Their mouths were locked in kiss. But something more still awaited. For next five minutes, Moumita moved her lower part up and down and then John started upward movements in similar rhythm. Soon the erotic rhythms of Moumita and John got fully synchronised and both were engrossed in the lusty game of flesh. And suddenly Peter was seen mounting on Moumita and she was pleading hard. Peter had parted her ass cheeks and was trying to invade her ass hole. I heard Moumita plead, "Please one by one...I can't handle two at a time."

Both John and Peter giggled and said, "You're a sexy bitch. Don't be afraid, you can handle both. You will enjoy it, your cuck husband will get harder looking at you taking two cocks in your two holes at a time."

They were right. As I saw Peter's huge flesh rod pushing its way in her rectal hole, I felt terribly aroused. Deep inside my mind, I thought that was how a slutty woman should be handled. Moumita was screaming at the top of her voice as the thick meat of Peter slowly but surely made its way into her ass hole. Moumita was not plumbing right then but John continued to thrust brutally from below. To my shock, awe and amazement, I watched my sexy beautiful wife being penetrated by two South African bulls who were much younger to her. The black thick meat of Peter that was going in and out of her rectal hole was in sharp contrast to the fair skinned butts of Moumita.

For about seven to ten minutes, I heard some screams of pain and uncomfort as the two bulls were simultaneously pumping the two holes of Moumita. But after that she seemed to have adjusted to some extent to the rhythm of getting ploughed from the bottom and the top. John and Peter had also by that time synchronised their ploughing so that when John ploughed her pussy harder from below, Peter slowed down his ploughing of her ass hole and the vice versa. Peter from the top had grabbed her sexy mounds and were fondling them like doughs of flour. John from below had locked his lips with those of Moumita and was either sucking her lips or his tongue was playing with her tongue. Moumita had started moaning in a low volume that indicated her rising sexual passion.

The boys seemed to plough her from the bottom and top without any haste as if to arouse her further. Sandwiched between the naked bodies of two horny males, Moumita was getting aroused slowly and at one stage she started to moan loudly. The boys suddenly took up the tempo and both started to plough her holes most mercilessly. I heard her exclaim, "Oh my God... uuuff... what're you doing? Do it harder and faster...I can't take it anymore...uuff..."

The boys laughed. John said, "What's the hurry, babe? We have the long night."

John and Peter exchanged glances and suddenly both withdrew their tools from her holes. Moumita's face revealed that she felt much relieved as two massive cocks came out of her holes but there was a grunt that displayed Moumita's disappointment at sudden withdrawal by John and Peter. But before she could say anything the boys rapidly exchanged their positions. Peter from bottom made a rough entry in her pussy. He had no difficulty as her labia lips were already parted and her tunnel was enough slippery. John had some difficulty as her ass was not parted. John roughly pulled her legs from the top parting her ass cheeks and then his hard thick meat made a complete entry despite protests and screams of Moumita. He then roughly lifted her upper body part by pulling her hairs and cupped her flesh melons.

Both the boys started fucking her ass and pussy quite vigorously from the start and Moumita was moaning like a hot bitch. They ploughed her holes for about twenty minutes and Moumita was literally begging to them to come. But I admired the lasting capacity of those bulls who showed no sign of climax even though Moumita was asking them for the climax. The boys pointed out to her how I had grown hard looking at their carnal act. Moumita was really surprised to have seen me hard again because during our married life she had hardly seen me to regain hardness after I had ejaculated once. Moumita had lost all her inhibition and admitted to the boys how my sexual behaviour underwent a radical change in their presence.

Peter asked her, "Do you want to get fucked by your hubby?"

As Moumita eagerly nodded, they both withdrew and invited me to join. I was horny since my cuckold self was highly aroused by the spectacle I had been watching. I joined the game with Moumita and made entry in missionary position. We were left to enjoy marital sex. But hardly after five minutes of my penetration, I felt my hands being pulled and tied at my back. I was told by the boys that I had to fuck my wife in that position with my hands tied at my back. Meanwhile Peter and John from two sides started playing with her melons, kneading and sucking them. They asked me to keep ploughing her tunnel faster while watching them play with her boobs. It was an extreme arousal for a cuck, and I lost control and in two or three minutes started coming in her pussy. Disappointment was clear on Moumita's face at my early ejaculation and John teased her, "Are you satisfied at the performance of your hubby?"

Moumita admitted her dissatisfaction at my early ejaculation. Peter asked her, "Do you want us to satisfy you?"

Moumita shamelessly nodded in the affirmative. John said, "In that case, now you must become our slave and obey whatever we ask you to do. Else we will leave you forever to be with your cuck and weak husband."

Moumita was so horny that she bothered about nothing except to be sexually satisfied and agreed to their condition. The boys first asked her to raise her legs upward and show her sexy pussy to them. Moumita obeyed. She looked like a dirty slut in that posture and my thick cum was oozing out of her tunnel. They commanded Moumita to ask me to clean her cunt and perform oral on her cunt and ass hole to prepare her for them. When she told them that she was already prepared, they threatened to leave without fucking her. But my sexy wife was desperate for an all absorbing sexual session. So at her request I cleaned her pussy and arsehole with napkins and started giving her oral caress while the boys kissed her, slapped her boobs and ass and fondled her melons.

As I performed oral on her, the boys asked her to suck their cocks alternately. Moumita obeyed them and while she enjoyed the oral caress from me, she was giving oral caress to the boys. To my amazement I started growing hard again to watch her sucking those black tools, which at certain points seemed to choke her.

Moumita had always enjoyed the oral caress that I gave and at that time she was extraordinarily aroused because while getting her pussy and ass hole getting licked by me, she was roughly pulled by her hairs to turn her face alternately between John and Peter to take their meats in her mouth and suck them like lollipops. The sexual craving of Moumita became unbearable and she shamelessly pleaded to them to penetrate. The boys laughed looking at her urgency to get fucked.

The boys made her declare in a clear voice that she was willing to be their sex slave for the night and would follow their instructions. John started spanking her ass hard, which soon became red. Peter was roughly kneading her mounds. But soon Peter started to suck her nipples violently making Moumita scream in both pain and excitement. Meanwhile John commanded her to be upside down on the bed with her body balancing itself on her knees and butt lifted upwards.

Moumita understood John's desire to fuck her ass. But her cravings were more in her pussy and she requested them shamelessly to quench the thirst of her hot pussy. However, John shouted at her and said, "If you wish to have a dick in your pussy, you must first take one in your lovely ass. Do you understand that you must obey your masters?"

Moumita knew that she had to obey their wishes and nodded. I watched as John applied lubricating jelly in her asshole thoroughly in her rectal hole with his finger preparing my sexy wife to receive his cock in her asshole. Soon John invited my attention to watch him mounting my slutty bitch. To my horror, John was quite rough and forced his big cock in Moumita's tight hole. She gave out a little involuntary scream as John's enitre length was buried in her asshole. John started rapid movements ploughing her asshole most mercilessly. It was hardly a game of fifteen minutes and John started ejaculating in her. Moumita had collapsed on the bed at the impact his brutal thrusts. John withdrew from her asshole, his dick was all smeared in his cum.

Moumita was too eager to get her pussy fucked and was turning on the bed with her back against the mattress. John's cum was still overflowing from her rectal hole. But John held her roughly and said, "No, not before you have cleaned my tool with your sexy tongue."

I noticed a reluctance in her glances to lick clean his tool that just moments ago came out of her rectum. But John caught her rough by the hair and made her lick and clean tbe entire length of his semi-flaccid cock till it had no sign of semen on it. John then gestured Peter to enjoy her pussy that was dripping in her juice.

Peter was all ready. He came near Moumita and lifted her legs upwards giving a clear view of her parted vaginal lips and the pink passage inside. Moumita seemed to be waiting for that moment and no sooner did Peter insert his tool deep inside she wrapped her legs around his body. It was an awesome spectacle to see her milk white body entwined with the dark body of Peter like a pair of snakes. Peter had locked her mouth in a passionate kiss and was sucking them. Moumita was groaning like a sexy bitch as Peter started in and out movements. For the first ten minutes it was Peter who thrusted her like a wild buffalo, his hands were fondling her tits most mercilessly while he kept on sucking her lips. Soon I could notice Moumita thrusting her pelvis upwards as if to get more of Peter's hard meat in her craving pussy.

The duo played wild, without slightest shame and John was constantly encouraging Peter, "Fuck her hard, Peter. The bitch is hot... make her scream in pleasure. Never in life she would have the chance to receive another African meat in her pussy. The slut will only get her cuck hubby's meat instead. Give her a life time experience to remember..." etc.

Peter went on battering the tender pussy of my wife for nearly forty minutes after which Moumita started pleading to him to come in her pussy. Peter responded by accelerating his speed and soon the two hugged each other in deep passion as Peter started flooding the vaginal orifice of my wife with his sticky load.

When they disengaged Moumita lay exhausted but utterly satisfied as her facial expressions reveled. But she was far from to be spared at that stage. John had noted that I was hard watching my wife's sexual activities with him and Peter, and said to me, "Sir, we want now to watch you fucking her in front of us."

I hesitated and muffled a few words to tell him that I could wait and she was too exhausted. John laughed in a vulgar way to reply, "Sir, don't worry. She is too hot a bitch to get tired for another round. In fact, she could handle a group of horny studs even now. Moreover, it will be a fun to watch her hubby to use her cunt already used by her student."

There was no reaction in adverse from Moumita and I was extremely horny after watching her with John and Peter. So without any further fuss, I went to the bed. Her sprawling naked body, still carrying the signs of violent amorous games, aroused me like never before. Before mounting on her naked body, I looked at her eyes. To my surprise, her sparkling eyes indicated of unbridled passion. I kissed her lips that still smelled of Peter's mouth. Even her nipples were smelling the same. I made gentle entry and Moumita hugged me in deep passion.

John and Peter encouraged me to ride hard and faster, and reminded me how lucky I was to have such a sexy wife. They also used dirty language to describe her sexual prowess. As I ploughed her orifice, John and Peter interfered intermittently, sometimes to kiss her lips or suck her nipples or to closely inspect us in love making. After about twenty-five minutes, I could feel Moumita going crazy and I knew she was approaching her orgasm with me. I started to plough her faster and soon I ejaculated making her bite my lips in utter passion.

As we disengaged, I saw John waiting eagerly for his turn. He was fully hard by then and said to Moumita, "Now it's time for you to serve my member and become his whore in front of Peter and your hubby."

There was no protest from Moumita, perhaps because she knew it would be meaningless to protest. John started by fingering her wet pussy, kneading and licking her boobs. But when John placed his mouth on her cunt and started sucking her cunt lips taking one by one between his lips, it was impossible for Moumita to control herself. In fact, her body was throbbing in utter excitement. John asked me to part her labia lips so that he could invade her love tunnel. I did as he wanted and watched with awe my wife's love tunnel swallowing John's extraordinary thick meat completely.

And what began then was the war of sexual passion between John and Moumita. John was doing in and out movements at an intensity that far surpassed those of Peter and me. Soon Moumita was moaning and throwing her limbs like a hot bitch crazy for sex. I had lost the track of time and when they devoured each other in orgasm, my wife was literally gasping for breath. John and Peter left after another half an hour. Both me and Moumita requested them to contact us again if they happen to visit India afterwards. They too agreed to keep in touch if they visit again.