Story of a Lusty Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to assess from their looks if Moumita, John and Peter had been busy in some naughty activities when they were away from the group. However, there was no sign of that except some exhaustion on their faces. But that was common sign on the face of the entire group after walking through the jungle and exploring the palatial ruins. As if to dispel the doubt, John and Peter shared with the other students the snaps of the ruins they had taken and the historical notes they made.

That night, in our suite, as I and Moumita were retiring to bed, I asked her casually, "Where did you disappear with your two young admirers for such a long time?"

Moumita gave a naughty and suggestive smile and said, "We discovered a cave at the basement of the ruins. But the entrance is blocked with a huge boulder at the floor of the palace. It's nearly one and half kilometre long with the opening inside deep forest. Perhaps it was built to safeguard Rajput women from the Moghul invaders..."

"And you went inside with your admirers?" I asked sarcastically, "Did you open your cave to them inside that cave?"

"Hee...heee," laughed Moumita, "Are you jealous, dude? Yeah, we cuddled inside the cave. They are very horny and robust."

"Hey sexy baby, I am not jealous at all," I assured Moumita, "I wanted to confirm if you had a good time with your horny students. Had I been at their place, I wouldn't have lost the charm of such a secluded cave without putting my meat in your hot tunnel."

"Uuff, all men are the same," Moumita smiled, "Always longing to put their meat in. No idea about other enjoyments. John and Peter also wanted the same. But I told them that we would have it foursome with you. I can't exclude my cuck hubby who allowed me to enjoy with them. But the boys were all horny and wanted it there. However, I persuaded them to wait for the right place and time and finally they were satisfied to use my mouth and ass."

I got extremely aroused knowing that my sexy wife let John and Peter to use her mouth and got sodomized by them. I said to her, "Baby, I wish to enjoy the mouth and ass that they had enjoyed."

Moumita was ready for it. She removed her clothes and came to bed and whispered, "Boss, I am at your service."

That night I used her mouth and asshole and after I emptied myself, I gave her such a long oral caress that she was asking for mercy. Our excursion continued for five more days and though there was no major development between Moumita and our South African students, whenever the three met in secluded places, John and Peter never missed the opportunity to caress her as their sex doll. Moumita reported every night about her new encounters with John and Peter and we ended up making most satisfying mating sessions.

During our return journey by bus, John and Peter had the same erotic enjoyments with Moumita under the blanket so that the morning we reached our home, Moumita was crazy for a mating session. Her body was equally smelling of dry sticky semen of those two boys and I and Moumita had crazy sex immediately on return to our home.

For next three or four months the final semester students were busy with the exam and no liaison was there among Moumita, John and Peter. Then on a Saturday evening, I was alone at home and Moumita had gone to her cousin's home in a nearby town. The door bell rang and on opening I found John and Peter standing. Both were drunk. John asked me, "Where is our sexy babe?"

Peter explained that they were to leave for their own country on next Monday so they came to complete the full cycle of their enjoyment with their "sexy ma'am". I told them that Moumita was not at home and she would be late to return. John and Peter told me to inform Moumita to return quickly so that they could have the fun in my presence at promised by Moumita during the excursion. I tried to persuade them but they were adamant. I was quite disturbed to note their attitude. Finally I had to call my wife and inform her about John and Peter waiting at our home and also their use of language and their rough attitude.

Moumita seemed hesitant and asked me to convince them for a next date and to ask them to come without being drunk. When I told them, both John and Peter declined our suggestion telling me roughly, "We have packings to do and can't manage to be here before departure. So ask your slutty wife to be quick. We have many works to do other than fucking that horny bitch and can't wait indefinitely."

The vulgarity of their language surprised me. But I had no option but to communicate the same to Moumita. Moumita told me, "Ok, let them wait. It might take about one and half hour for me to drive to home due to traffic."

John and Peter waited though at every twenty to thirty minutes, they repeated, "Ask her to be fast, we have many works to do other than fucking your slutty wife."

Intermittently, they were describing to me in most obscene words what a sexy bitch Moumita was, how she had enjoyed being groped by them, how beautiful her shaved pussy looked. To my surprise instead of feeling disgusted at their way of talking about my wife, I felt excited. My boner was getting harder inside my trousers.

Moumita arrived home around 8.30 PM. To my shock, she was apparently cool and didn't seem nervous at the sudden unexpected development. However, even in mid-February she was sweating profusely. Wet patches of sweating were clearly visible near the underarms of the tight fitting off white salwar that she was wearing. John welcomed her with a broad smile, "We knew you can't resist the adventure."

Moumita looked ashamed but not embarassed and softly said, "You know we enjoyed a lot. Let's put a friendly end to those amorous adventures, the main reason being I don't enjoy with one who is drunk, not in their senses and uses abusive or obscene words or intimidation."

John replied, "But you had suggested for a foursome with your husband. Moreover, we wish it to bring to a full circle by getting physically one with you at least once. In fact, we had been dreaming about fucking our horny ma'am since the days of our excursion."

Moumita was quite hot and liberal in the matter of sex. But for some reason or the other, at that moment she seemed reluctant and ashamed. She tried to convince them in her own way. But finally John used the hidden trump card they had.

He said, "We had anticipated that at the last moment you might take a U turn. So we kept something with us..."

John gestured to Peter and the latter took his android mobile and started playing a video. It was a long but poorly captured video. It was Moumita with them inside the cave during the excursion. She was at the centre while John and Peter were on her two sides. Their big hard and black cocks were in the two hands of Moumita and she was stroking them lovingly like a cheap whore. The scene shifted soon where Peter was seen pushing Moumita's head towards his hard and black meat making her lick his brownish glan. After few minutes, John was seen pulling her face towards his massive throbbing cock and insisting Moumita to take it in her mouth. Moumita was at first found avoiding but soon she gulped the half of his tool in her mouth.

As the video played on, Peter was seen putting his hand inside Moumita's tops cupping and kneading one of her boobs. Moumita was indulgently laughing at what Peter was doing. But the next scene was more offensive. Moumita was seen in knelt down posture while John held her shoulder length hairs tightly and his thick meat was fucking her mouth. Both John and Peter were seen alternating their positions several times as their hard and black meat fucked Moumita's mouth. They were too big for her oral cavity and quite often Moumita was seen being gagged as their meat penetrated deeper making her release uncomfortable sounds like "uugh", "uugg" whenever their dicks touched her inner throat.

In a subsequent scene, while Peter was fucking her mouth hard, John was seen pulling down her jeans trousers and panty and playing most sensuously with her labia lips and every now and then pushing his fingers in her pussy hole making her writhe in excitement. She was arching her body this way and that inside the cave as they manipulated her body. Suddenly Peter was heard moaning loudly as he started releasing his load in her mouth. Moumita was held tightly to make her swallow the load. However, the volume of his ejaculation was too much for her to manage and strings of sticky cum treacled from the sides of her lips.

When Peter brought out his tool from her mouth, it was still semi erect and smeared in his cum and Moumita's saliva. He slapped his semi erect cock on the cheeks of Moumita. Before she could even recover from the after effects of what had happened, John took control of her mouth giving her a long lip to lip kiss and within minutes, John had his hard meat inside her mouth. Meanwhile, Peter had started playing with her wet pussy making her moan intermittently. To my shock, I found that Peter was hard again and his face was buried between the bare thighs of my wife. John, who was fucking her mouth fast and hard, was moaning as he was about to ejaculate and in moments he spurted his load in her mouth. Moumita looked like the heroine of a porn film, her face smeared with drops of sticky semen. John brought out a packet of disposable napkins and started wiping her face while he gave one to Moumita to wipe and clean his rod. Moumita smilingly looked at his semi erect dick, planted a soft kiss and carefully started wiping it clean. Later she also cleaned Peter, wiping his tool. Both John and Peter were fully hard again and was seen persuading Moumita to get laid. While trying to persuade her, John and Peter were all along playing with her privates and apparently my sexy wife was enjoying what they were doing to her. At one time they requested her to allow them to part her legs and enjoy full sex with her. Moumita replied to them in a very clear voice, "Not now, may be I will consider about it in future. Actually you know, I wouldn't have dared to explore such wild indiscriminate physical liaison unless I had been encouraged by my hubby. So I need to talk to him before proceeding further and may be, he is so liberal we might have a foursome with him participating among us."

John and Peter were apparently frustrated and their rods wanted another round of purgation. So they tried to convince Moumita for sometime more while they continued to caress her nude body. At one time Moumita was seen upside down with her belly on the floor, her face on the scrotum of John giving his aroused tool another round of oral caress while Peter had buried his face between Moumita's big round ass and was pleasuring her rectal hole with his tongue. Moumita seemed to have apprehended his desire and stopped oral caress she was giving to John to ask Peter what he was after.

Peter smiled, "Tell me when you don't like it, babe."

In next five minutes, Moumita was found raising her buttocks upward and Peter was putting on a pink condom on his dark mammoth cock. In a swift move, Peter made his first entry making Moumita give out a suppressed scream. But John kept her attention diverted to the act of sucking his tool. Peter was slowly pressing his tool in her arsehole. Four or five times Moumita screamed and then suddenly she collapsed on the ground when with a brutal force Peter made complete entry. Peter allowed her to convulse and then started pumping. After initial discomfort and pain, Moumita too started swinging her ass most sensuously. It was clear that John was capturing the video as he was not visible anywhere. But perhaps his attention was more to watch the live performance before his eyes rather than recording in camera. So quite often the screen went dark. Moreover, the boys were so busy in enjoying and watching each other's action with Moumita that they were not at all serious about videography. Hardly anywhere in the video, the face of Moumita was very clearly captured, not even her contorted facial expressions when she experienced orgasm. When she was getting her mouth fucked, the big dark figures of John and Peter almost covered her face.

After Peter had fucked her asshole, understandably John had taken his position while the camera was held by Peter. Since Moumita was lying with her stomach towards the ground, her face was hardly visible. However, it was clear in the video that as Peter had withdrawn, her asshole was flooded by his cum and before her stretched asshole could contract to its normal position, John had invaded the hole. The video ended as both John and Moumita writhed in excitement and John emptied his load.

I was surprised the way Moumita boldly handled the situation after the video ended. She spoke to John and Peter, "So that's the worst quality of video I ever watched."

She smiled and continued, "You that can't capture a live show properly want to fuck me? By the way, why did you record it? To tell my husband what I had done or to coerce me to bed by blackmailing? By the way, my husband knows that I enjoyed all these with you, I told it myself."

The boys looked shattered at her boldness and the way she teased their poor videography. Moumita giggled, "I enjoy sex at my own terms. Don't think that you groped me in the bus as smart sexy guys. It's because I allowed it, wanted to enjoy some fun with you. I and my hubby were complicit in it. I wouldn't have mind to enjoy a good fucking session in the presence of my husband if you had approached nicely. But you came drunk, used abusive words, threatened my husband and worst of all, you tried to force me by blackmailing and that too with the most poor quality video. So just get lost and do whatever you like with the video, I don't care."

John and Peter were gasping for breath at the way Moumita dismissed them. By that time both the boys had lost the boldness that was imbibed, probably by their drinks. They knew it was a tough lady who would not surrender to their threats. Both apologized in unison and repeatedly asserted that they didn't want to blackmail. They also deleted the video in front of Moumita. They regretted for being drunk and to have used abusive language. They repeatedly expressed their regrets and thanked Moumita for whatever they had enjoyed with her and were ready to leave and coveyed their gratefulness for the memory that they had as students with Moumita.

They reached at the gate and we bade them farewell wishing bright future ahead in their native land. I looked astonishingly at Moumita. When they were about to ride on their bike, Moumita called them, "Hi, please come in once. I forgot to give you the memento."

John and Peter came in again. Once inside, Moumita looked at them in a queer way and said, "I thought on a rethink, I could bring it to a full circle if you agree to play the roles of slaves as I dictate and my hubby would watch. But I promise, if you do it to my satisfaction, I will let you put your cocks in my pussy."

They thought for a moment and agreed. Moumita gave me a whip and a cane and asked me that if John and Peter fail at any stage to comply her command, I should cane or whip them. We four retired to our bedroom locking the gate and the main door. Moumita sat on a couch like a queen. She said to the boys, "To enjoy, you must strip yourselves first."

The boys obeyed. They were not fully hard but in Moumita's presence their tools were coming to life. I watched with awe what a dark black and thick their monsters were. Even at their semi erected state their cocks were bigger than mine at its hardest. I knew the reason why Moumita was crazy about those bulls. Moumita unhesitatingly took their semi erect meats in her palms and gently rolled back their foreskins exposing the brownish glans. Looking steadily at their lusty eyes, Moumita said, "You know boys, I came driving long. You must take away my shoes and socks and lick my feet."

To my surprise the boys obeyed and started licking her bare feet. They even took her toes in their mouths and licked them. Moumita then asked John to take away her tops without hurting her. John obeyed. Moumita was in her bra. She raised her arms and commanded, "Now sniff and lick my under arms."

She was sweating profusely in the humid weather and I watched those boys sniff and lick her sweaty armpits. Though Moumita kept her under arms clean shaved, on that night she had a little growth of hairs. The boys seemed to relish licking her armpits. Moumita suddenly asked John and Peter how did they like her flesh mounds and sucking her nipples during the bus journey. Those boys were full of appreciation for her sexy mounds. She asked them, "Do you want to taste again?"

Both of them nodded eagerly. Moumita said to them in a seductive voice, "But I feel ashamed to bare my treasure to you in front of my husband. For that you must arouse me sufficiently so that I get rid of my inhibition."

Peter replied, "Ma'am, we are ready to serve you. But you should guide us how we should arouse you."

Moumita gave a wicked smile, "The first way to impress a lady is to kiss her and though you were busy in the bus to grope my privates, you never kissed me stupids."

John and Peter gave an awkward expression of embarrassment and Peter moved his face towards Moumita's and soon her pouty lower lip was between the two thick pink lips of Peter. He sucked her lips, at first gently and then with vigour. I could hear Moumita moan mildly. Soon Peter was licking her lips and cheeks. He then pressed her cheeks making Moumita to form an "O" with her lips and Peter pushed his tongue in her mouth and was teasing her tongue with his. Their tongues were at war inside her mouth.

John was not idling his time. His lips were kissing and exploring her bare arms, armpits, her bare shoulders making Moumita moan loudly. Without slightest hesitation, I saw Moumita guiding the hands of Peter to her mounds still covered by her bra. Peter pushed his hands inside her bra cups and started playing with her flesh mounds. John grew bolder by then and his unclasped her bra hooks and pulled away the bra from her body completely. As the upper part of Moumita's body became totally bare, John and Peter took her stiff nipples between their fingers and started pressing them. Soon their faces came down on her two tender mounds and they started licking the areola sending wild sensations in her body.

John and Peter had cupped Moumita's boobs in their palms and were kneading them while their mouths were busy sucking and pulling her nipples rhythmically.

"Oohh...uumm", I heard my wife give out a loud but suppressed moan at what they were doing to her.

In the next ten minutes, John started kissing her and as the two got lip locked in a passionate kiss, Peter was left alone to suck and fondle her boobs alternately. Moumita gestured me to join. I was already hard and horny. So leaving the cane and whip, I stripped myself and joined our students to careess Moumita. John and Peter seemed surprised to see my hard 6" long cock compared to their massive tools. They didn't say anything but it was clear from their glances that they understood the reason why Moumita wanted to have fun with their massive manhoods. Both in length and thickness, I looked like a pygmy compared to their giant like black cocks.

As if as a matter of courtesy and being her husband, John and Peter gestured me to invade her mouth. I came from the side of her head and placed my throbbing hard cock near her mouth. Moumita gleefully accepted my presence and parted her lips to put my member in her mouth. Peter said, "Ma'am is a perfect cock sucker."

John said to Moumita, "Suck baby, it's your own plaything."

I could feel Moumita's tongue playing most sensuously on my hard cock. Meanwhile I noticed that John was unbuckling the leather belt that tied her jean to her waist. Soon John and Peter joined to pull out her tight jeans trousers out of her body. Moumita didn't resist rather she eased her legs to help them to take off her jeans. The smooth and slender legs of her aroused the boys and they started kissing her legs. Moumita was only wearing a netted panty that more than hiding offensively highlighted her wet mound under the netted fabric. Time was not far when Peter tried to feel the elastic of her panty in a bid to strip her pussy. But Moumita again reminded that she was the boss and told them, "I can only allow if you agree to provide me oral caress both in my front and back holes."